Neron vs the Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
The Fourth Horde against Neron with five years of prep.

guy222
Celestials

vansonbee
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials
Neron pretty uber down to earth level powerful, but Celestials even punk Galactus few times sad

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Bentley
The Fourth Horde against Neron with five years of prep.

no

quanchi112
Celestials stomp.

iceman24567
I can see him taking a sinlge one but more than that nah no expression.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
I can see him taking a sinlge one but more than that nah no expression. How could he take a single one?

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
How could he take a single one? Why couldn't he has feat a single celestial can't compete with we all know this.

quanchi112
Why couldn't he has feat a single celestial can't compete with we all know this. What has he done that makes you think he can accomplish what Odin and two skyfathers couldn't?

Slaanesh
Celestials stomp

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
What has he done that makes you think he can accomplish what Odin and two skyfathers couldn't? I really don't feel like debating with you at all go look and Nerons feats and come to your own conclusion i really don't care no expression.

Mindset
I doubt he could beat any.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
I doubt he could beat any. You doubt alot things thats nothing new eek!

Mindset
You seem like you care.

quanchi112
I really don't feel like debating with you at all go look and Nerons feats and come to your own conclusion i really don't care no expression. Such as?

iceman24567
You seem like you care. A little if at all. How did you like the episode of Supernatural? I thought it was kinda sick sick

Mindset
Was pretty lame, just come crazy incest kids living in walls, lol.

iceman24567
Was pretty lame, just come crazy incest kids living in walls, lol. I agree and Smallville was actually better laughing

Knowsbleed33
Celestials.

guy222
thumb up

basilisk
Celestials win.

Endless Mike
At best Neron could run away

guy222
yep

vansonbee
Originally posted by Endless Mike
At best Neron could run away lolz didn't see this comment coming laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.