Rank telepathy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Just for fun, rank them from best to worse in telepathy:

- Martian Manhunter.
- Tangent SuperMAN.
- Exodus.
- Cassandra Nova.
- Despero.
- Moondragon.
- Doctor Psycho.
- X-man (Nate Grey).

fangirl101
You forgot a few uber telepaths

Prof X
Rachel Grey
Emma Frost
Hector Hammon
Bedlam
Tana Nile
Protex
Tomorrow Woman
Faith
Captain Comet
Etc.

Anyway..
Despero is the most powerful Tp here.
Tangent and MM might be tide. Also I think Cassandra Nova and Xman might also Tie MM and Tangent.

cloud102
Saturn Girl > Despero.

occultdestroyer
Tangent Supes probably has the highest level TP in here.

The lowest is Moondragon.

id369
What is Tangent Superman TP feat?

Bentley
Nobody knows, they just like him.

wannabe
mental skill:

1. Cassandra Nova and pre-House-Of-M Charles Xavier
2. Emma Frost
3. current Charles, Shadowking and MM
4. Exodus, Nate Grey and Jean Grey
5. Saturn Girl and Despero
6. Moondragon
7. Rachel Grey

mental strength:

1. Jean, Nate and Rachel Grey
2. Saturn Girl and Despero
3. Charles, Cassandra and MM
4. Exodus and Shadowking
5. Emma Frost
6. Moondragon

cloud102
Saturn Girl is the most powerful TP in DC. Able to scan universes and lend powers as well. That's pretty skillful.

wannabe
Originally posted by cloud102
Saturn Girl is the most powerful TP in DC. Able to scan universes and lend powers as well. That's pretty skillful. Actually i think mentally reaching through a universe is more a great showing of tremendous psionic strength than of particular skill.

cloud102
You don't think lending tp powers to others inst skill? She comes from a race of skilled telepaths.

She has also created lifeforms in the past as well.

wannabe
Well, lending tp powers to others seems more like a special power itself and creating lifeforms is certainly a great power feat, but i don't see what it has to do with skilled use of tp?!
Btw. i'm convinced that Saturn Girl is a highly skilled telepath, i simply think there are some, who are slightly more skilled, that's all. wink

cloud102
I guess, but I don't see Jean or Rachel as more skilled. Especially Rachel. And I'm a pretty big fan of hers

wannabe
If you take a look at my ranking list, you will see that i didn't put Rachel's tp skills over Saturn Girl's. And when it comes to Jean ... well, i guess that's debatable.

cloud102
Well, what has Rachel done power wise that SG hasn't? Without the Pheonix Force.

Scuzz2.0
Cassandra nova is top dog

fangirl101
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
Cassandra nova is top dog
martian manhunter has greater tp feats than CN.

id369

wannabe
Well, what has Rachel done power wise that SG hasn't? Without the Pheonix Force.
Not that much, but since a link to the PF is part of her mutation and since she is an omega level, meaning unlimited potential, etc etc bla bla bla ...

cloud102
She's still using outside force. It's just not purely power on her side. Unless that has been changed.

Jean hasn't done anything skill wise that puts her over Saturn Girl.

wannabe
She's still using outside force. It's just not purely power on her side. Unless that has been changed.
So if Havok or Shaw or Bishop are using energy from the outside to become more powerful it wouldn't be legitimate, even though it's part of their mutant ability to do so???
It is an "inner" ability of Rachel to tap into the PF.

Jean hasn't done anything skill wise that puts her over Saturn Girl. Well, then rank her equal or below Saturn Girl in that department. I also put Jean only one step above SG and already admitted that this could be debatable, so ...

Galan007
Originally posted by id369
What is Tangent Superman TP feat? He has several. Check out his thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t453166.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.