Superman Villians vs. Silver Surfer Villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
H/P Doomsday
Kingdom Gog
Hank Henshaw/w rings

vs.

Thanos
The Runner
DP Tyrant

iceman24567
Originally posted by fangirl101
H/P Doomsday
Kingdom Gog
Hank Henshaw/w rings

vs.

Thanos
The Runner
DP Tyrant If Kingdom Gog can take Depowered Tyrant the Superman villains may win a majority you should have used Prime wink . I think team two takes it but good battle.

psycho gundam
set up the situation here, any prep? where is this taking place? what technologies are they able to access? (besides the present rings)

i mean, tyrant or thanos can potentially have the runner get anything in the universe if they give him the directions, a couple cosmic orbs and tyrant's a beast.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
set up the situation here, any prep? where is this taking place? what technologies are they able to access? (besides the present rings)

i mean, tyrant or thanos can potentially have the runner get anything in the universe if they give him the directions, a couple cosmic orbs and tyrant's a beast.
Tyrant is going to have all kinds of trouble with Hank Henshaw. Tyrant is nearly all tech. and Henshaw is the Cyberpath master.

iceman24567
True but Gog is a beast too he can take Tyrant on.

AlmightyKfish
Tyrant is going to have all kinds of trouble with Hank Henshaw. Tyrant is nearly all tech. and Henshaw is the Cyberpath master.

Tyrants an organic being isn't he? The first living thing Galactus created to be his equal....

Nestical
team 2

fangirl101
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Tyrants an organic being isn't he? The first living thing Galactus created to be his equal....
Tyrant is nearly all tech from what I remember.

carver9
and tyrant could possibly solo this, depends on which tyrant you're using because the tyrant that fought thanos was depowered. Any other versions of tyrant, especially the one that was fighting galactus could end this fight in seconds.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
and tyrant could possibly solo this, depends on which tyrant you're using because the tyrant that fought thanos was depowered. Any other versions of tyrant, especially the one that was fighting galactus could end this fight in seconds.
Unless of course gog, who's staff cut thru a 5d imp, slices tyrant in half. You do remember that lil fact about gog don't you?

carver9
Unless of course gog, who's staff cut thru a 5d imp, slices tyrant in half. You do remember that lil fact about gog don't you?

I'm not surprised at that feat regarding imps since almost anything happens to them like almost all the time. They're some of the most powerful beings in dcu but there durability is sloppy sometimes.

That still doesnt change the fact that tyrant had as much power as galactus which is basically enough to level an entire solar system with a thought. He could kill them any time he wishes. Tyrant and galactus fight shook the universe, they are nothing but nuicance to him. You should have used someone else.

AlmightyKfish
I'm not surprised at that feat regarding imps since almost anything happens to them like almost all the time. They're some of the most powerful beings in dcu but there durability is sloppy sometimes.

That still doesnt change the fact that tyrant had as much power as galactus which is basically enough to level an entire solar system with a thought. He could kill them any time he wishes. Tyrant and galactus fight shook the universe, they are nothing but nuicance to him. You should have used someone else.

It's depowered Tyrant in this fight...

So the one that took on Morg, Surfer, BRB, Glads, Terrax and Ganymede in the Silver Surfer arc.

fangirl101

You should read the OP. For starters. for two, Imps actually have uber durability. Name something below abstract lvl that has injured Mxy. Please.

carver9
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
It's depowered Tyrant in this fight...

So the one that took on Morg, Surfer, BRB, Glads, Terrax and Ganymede in the Silver Surfer arc.

Ohhhh, the tyrant that took on morg, surfer, glads, terrax, and ganymede without even breaking a sweat. That still doesnt change my opinion on the matter. He was half of what he was when he fought galactus which is still enough to wreck anyone on the field.

Silver surfer alone would be trouble for anyone on the the dc side (not saying that he could beat them even though I think that he could beat hp doomsday).

fangirl101
Ohhhh, the tyrant that took on morg, surfer, glads, terrax, and ganymede without even breaking a sweat. That still doesnt change my opinion on the matter. He was half of what he was when he fought galactus which is still enough to wreck anyone on the field.

Silver surfer alone would be trouble for anyone on the the dc side (not saying that he could beat them even though I think that he could beat hp doomsday).
LULZ at you. everyone should. you think Surfer would be more than an annoyance to anyone on the DC side. LULZ@carver9

carver9
LULZ at you. everyone should. you think Surfer would be more than an annoyance to anyone on the DC side. LULZ@carver9

thanks for the laugh, I always knew that I was funny. I usually just base my judgement about surfer due to his versatility and his showings against people that is as powerful or more powerful then anyone on the team that you just created with dc.

But hey, I could be wrong just like you said so LOL.

Newjak
You should read the OP. For starters. for two, Imps actually have uber durability. Name something below abstract lvl that has injured Mxy. Please. Gog!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

fangirl101
Originally posted by Newjak
Gog!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue
You mean the guy who's staff housed the combined knowlege of 3 skyfathers, a guy inbetween skyfather and abstract, and an uber abstract? smile

fangirl101
thanks for the laugh, I always knew that I was funny. I usually just base my judgement about surfer due to his versatility and his showings against people that is as powerful or more powerful then anyone on the team that you just created with dc.

But hey, I could be wrong just like you said so LOL.
Surfer's showings against Thanos suck. Which the DC team are all in that range or better.

Newjak
You mean the guy who's staff housed the combined knowlege of 3 skyfathers, a guy inbetween skyfather and abstract, and an uber abstract? smile Yeah, and in no way in that series did it ever show him wielding anything above Skyfather level power at best wink

fangirl101
Yeah, and in no way in that series did it ever show him wielding anything above Skyfather level power at best wink
Really? Cutting a hole in the most powerful 5-d imp and shattering the bounds of hypertime disagree with you.

carver9
Surfer's showings against Thanos suck. Which the DC team are all in that range or better.

So you're basing your judgement off of surfers showing against THANOS, wow. How about this, surfer has had a upgrade, ravenous would have given surfer a fight in the past but he got one shotted by a surfer that was holding back. Surfer powered up and blew up a planet. Galactus seen surfer fit enough to help him take on t&a. The surfer that you bring up is no more.

Again surfer versatility makes him powerful enough to take on anyone on your team.

fangirl101
So you're basing your judgement off of surfers showing against THANOS, wow. How about this, surfer has had a upgrade, ravenous would have given surfer a fight in the past but he got one shotted by a surfer that was holding back. Surfer powered up and blew up a planet. Galactus seen surfer fit enough to help him take on t&a. The surfer that you bring up is no more.

Again surfer versatility makes him powerful enough to take on anyone on your team.
Surfer did NOT recieve an upgrade. He is as powerful as he's always been. He's no different than Superman who doesn't hold back.

Surfer was getting his ass kicked by T and A. Really. The surfer gets his ass kicked by Thanos and any one on the DC side can stalemate or beat Thanos in any given situation. Surfer shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as hank henshaw. Please.

Newjak
Really? Cutting a hole in the most powerful 5-d imp and shattering the bounds of hypertime disagree with you. Not really, considering all he did was time travel. Kang the conqueror has done that.

As to you trying to turn the Mxy feat around on me. Nice try, Odin from Marvel could have done everything Gog did, and feat wise fair a lot better, then what Gog did.

fangirl101
Not really, considering all he did was time travel. Kang the conqueror has done that.

As to you trying to turn the Mxy feat around on me. Nice try, Odin from Marvel could have done everything Gog did, and feat wise fair a lot better, then what Gog did.
Odin can not put a hole in mxy. Unless you think Odin's power is = to PS, Zeus, Ganthet, HF, and Shazam. And no, Gog actually pierced the boundries of hypertime. Did you read the story or are you just arguing to look cool?

carver9
Surfer did NOT recieve an upgrade. He is as powerful as he's always been. He's no different than Superman who doesn't hold back.

Surfer was getting his ass kicked by T and A. Really. The surfer gets his ass kicked by Thanos and any one on the DC side can stalemate or beat Thanos in any given situation. Surfer shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as hank henshaw. Please.

Just the thought of surfer surviving one attack from t&a puts him on the scale of these guys and by the way, surfer did get a upgrade. 1st he asked galactus for knowledge, THEN galactus gave surfer more power which was stated in annihilation.

Surfer>>Doomsday and again the others, surfer could easily give them a fight, he'll lose but he can give them a challenge.

Newjak
Odin can not put a hole in mxy. Unless you think Odin's power is = to PS, Zeus, Ganthet, HF, and Shazam. And no, Gog actually pierced the boundries of hypertime. Did you read the story or are you just arguing to look cool? If you are saying that Gog = the combined might of all those people then I would have to... It's a good thing I know he didn't have all that power.

Secondly yes I have read the story. I saw exactly what Gog did, and I must say for someone who you claim was approaching abstract I am faintly unimpressed.

fangirl101
Just the thought of surfer surviving one attack from t&a puts him on the scale of these guys and by the way, surfer did get a upgrade. 1st he asked galactus for knowledge, THEN galactus gave surfer more power which was stated in annihilation.

Surfer>>Doomsday and again the others, surfer could easily give them a fight, he'll lose but he can give them a challenge.
You are saying Surfer>> H/P Doomsday? You are on permaignore for that statement. Really.

carver9
If you are saying that Gog = the combined might of all those people then I would have to... It's a good thing I know he didn't have all that power.

Secondly yes I have read the story. I saw exactly what Gog did, and I must say for someone who you claim was approaching abstract I am faintly unimpressed.

He was nowhere close to abstact and anyone saying that he was dont know what in the hell they're talking about. He is a beast though.

carver9
You are saying Surfer>> H/P Doomsday? You are on permaignore for that statement. Really.

and what reasons are you saying that doomsday is = to or greater then surfer. Are you saying that doomsday is more powerful then surfer?

carver9
The only reasons doomsday is where he is today is due to his ability to adapt, without that he would have been dead a long time ago. That one power dont make him equal to the most powerful herald.

fangirl101
The only reasons doomsday is where he is today is due to his ability to adapt, without that he would have been dead a long time ago. That one power dont make him equal to the most powerful herald.
The ability to adapt has made for some uber beings.

carver9
The ability to adapt has made for some uber beings.

I agree, hell that power alone is one of the greatest powers in dcu BUT that still dont make him the most powerful being are even close to the surfer in power.

We're talking about a being that absorbed an entire sun and brought back life, hell the guy created life.

Nihilist
team 2

iceman24567
Mxy would shit on Galactus and Tyrant at the same time no expression

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Mxy would shit on Galactus and Tyrant at the same time no expression

I agree but what does that have to do with anything that was said here? confused

fangirl101
If you are saying that Gog = the combined might of all those people then I would have to... It's a good thing I know he didn't have all that power.

Well if shooting a hole in Mr. mxy is unimpressive then nothing is impressive. Since no one else has accomplished that particular tall order.

vansonbee
Team 2 wins,

Kind of lame that Imp didn't see Gog coming? Demeaning the uber character. Can't use one showing = Gog > IMP sad

fangirl101
Originally posted by vansonbee
Okay he cut a hole in the imp. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He did also killed KC Superman many time (unaware)

Team 2 wins
The runner is possibly the weakest person on the field. I can't see Team 2 doing more than a stalemate myself.

tsscls
Team 2 in a stomp

fangirl101
Originally posted by tsscls
Team 2 in a stomp
And why would you say that? Tyrant's best feat is beating some heralders one by one. gog beat heralders and even a trans tier. On top of a 5d imp and shattering the bounds of hypertime. Unless of course you are just saying that becuz you don't know the dc side very well.

tsscls
And why would you say that? Tyrant's best feat is beating some heralders one by one. gog beat heralders and even a trans tier. On top of a 5d imp and shattering the bounds of hypertime. Unless of course you are just saying that becuz you don't know the dc side very well.

H/P Doomsday
Kingdom Gog
Hank Henshaw/w rings

vs.

Thanos
The Runner
DP Tyrant

Tyrant=SS=or>H/P Doomsday
Thanos>Kingdom Gog
Runner=Lightray>Henshaw

They might not take it 10/10, but they'll get the win.

fangirl101
H/P Doomsday
Kingdom Gog
Hank Henshaw/w rings

vs.

Thanos
The Runner
DP Tyrant

Tyrant=SS=or>H/P Doomsday
Thanos>Kingdom Gog
Runner=Lightray>Henshaw

They might not take it 10/10, but they'll get the win.
Good lord. You are off by quite a bit.

You have SS=Tyrant. WRONG.
Tyrant>>>>>>>>>SS
H/P was >>>>>Amped Superman, Waverider and DS. Surfer is NOT. NOT. NOT. NOT>H/P Doomsday

Where did you get that Thanos is Superior to Kingdom Gog? How many multiversal beings has Thanos punched a hole in?

And The Runner is in no way>Henshaw. Superman can give the Runner a fight. Henshaw>>>>>>Superman.

psycho gundam
one greater than sign is enough you know, this: >>>>> is quite unnecessary since it doesn't add anything to the original > . erm

tsscls
Good lord. You are off by quite a bit.

You have SS=Tyrant. WRONG.
Tyrant>>>>>>>>>SS
H/P was >>>>>Amped Superman, Waverider and DS. Surfer is NOT. NOT. NOT. NOT>H/P Doomsday

Where did you get that Thanos is Superior to Kingdom Gog? How many multiversal beings has Thanos punched a hole in?

And The Runner is in no way>Henshaw. Superman can give the Runner a fight. Henshaw>>>>>>Superman.

I was being kind when I said Tyrant=SS, he beat the Surfer.

H/P DD is not>SS. The Radiant is not SS if that's what you're getting at.
The Runner=SS and Superman>Henshaw which has been proven a hundred times over.

fangirl101

Lulz@U. Really. You think superman is superior to henshaw. You are on perma ignore until you learn the characters.

tsscls
Lulz@U. Really. You think superman is superior to henshaw. You are on perma ignore until you learn the characters.

Thank God!

Mindset
Thank God! laughing out loud

fangirl101

SS is Not DS. Neither is SS a guardian. SS isn't even Wave rider. Nor is he an amped Superman with a MB. That's what I"m getting at.

The Runner is Superior to Surfer.

And Henshaw at his height beats the crap out of Superman.

fangirl101
Thank God!
You should leave the forum until you learn the characters. Your knowlege is paltry at best.

I'm Bran
I thought you put him on 'perma ignore'?

No?

fangirl101
Originally posted by I'm Bran
I thought you put him on 'perma ignore'?

No?
Thought you were in a lake. At the Bottom. With a concrete boot on. If not, then shame.

psycho gundam
eek! oh snap....

bran just got called out.

tsscls
You should leave the forum until you learn the characters. Your knowlege is paltry at best.
You're funny when you're drunk.
Unfortunately, your social skills are still at a standstill.

I'm Bran
Bran doesn't want to get banned again.

That was unprovoked, and I think this calls for a report.

fangirl101
You're funny when you're drunk.
Unfortunately, your social skills are still at a standstill.
at least they are at a stand still. You are moving backwards.

fangirl101
Bran doesn't want to get banned again.

Fangirl just came off a ban. That was unprovoked, and I think this calls for a report.
Too bad it isn't an insult. A question. Truly, I thought you were banned. Thus asking if you were at the bottom of a lake. metaphore. get into it.

tsscls
at least they are at a stand still. Your moving backwards.

I'm not drunk, I'm on perma-ignore.

skyfather
almost seems like a spite.

team 2 in a major stomp

fangirl101
I'm not drunk, I'm on perma-ignore.
Not yet. Soon. Perma ignore is on it's way. You had the never to say Superman is superior to hank henshaw. That was ignore worthy in and of itself. Not to mention the other ignore worthy statements you made.

Mindset
Put me on ignore too.

fangirl101
Originally posted by skyfather
almost seems like a spite.

team 2 in a major stomp
Your opinion is duly noted. You will ALWAYS give the marvel side a win. you actually said a major stomp when Thanos would have a hard time with anyone on team one. Actually Gog would kill Thanos. With one blast.

I'm Bran
Too bad it isn't an insult. A question. Truly, I thought you were banned. Thus asking if you were at the bottom of a lake. metaphore. get into it. Evidently I'm not. And you just said it was a shame that I wasn't banned, or in the bottom of the lake. Either way, I'm insulted.

Back on topic... I chose team two.

tsscls
Not yet. Soon. Perma ignore is on it's way. You had the never to say Superman is superior to hank henshaw. That was ignore worthy in and of itself. Not to mention the other ignore worthy statements you made.

Amazing!
Let's get back on topic!

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
Put me on ignore too.
You already are. I only look to see what you say when I feel like a good laugh. You do joke 90% of the time instead of debating.

fangirl101
Evidently I'm not. And you just said it was a shame that I wasn't banned, or in the bottom of the lake. Either way, I'm insulted.

Back on topic... I chose team two.
Sure you did. I expect nothing out of the norm.

Mindset
You already are. I only look to see what you say when I feel like a good laugh. You do joke 90% of the time instead of debating. I'm pretty sure you have never had anyone on ignore.

I'm Bran
Sure you did. I expect nothing out of the norm. I picked a team in a completely fair forum fight.

No need to call me out.

skyfather
Your opinion is duly noted. You will ALWAYS give the marvel side a win. you actually said a major stomp when Thanos would have a hard time with anyone on team one. Actually Gog would kill Thanos. With one blast. stop hissy fitting over other peoples opinions.

if gog kills thanos with one blast,you intended to make it spite against team2,but it ended up being the other way roundlaughing out loud

you picked the teams,not me .and put tyrant on there seeing as stomps anyone on team 1.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
I'm pretty sure you have never had anyone on ignore.
Lulz. You are quite wrong in your assurance.

fangirl101
I picked a team in a completely fair forum fight.

No need to call me out.
I did'n't. I merely gave my reaction. Now explain it.

Mindset
Lulz. You are quite wrong in your assurance. I disagree.

fangirl101
stop hissy fitting over other peoples opinions.

you picked the teams,not me .and put tyrant on there seeing as stomps anyone on team 1.
DP tyrant got matched by gladiator's heat vision. I wouldn't dare say he stomps anyone on team 1. especially when GOG would give tyrant fits. Unless of course you can show me one person on Gog's level that Tyrant fought.

skyfather
DP tyrant got matched by gladiator's heat vision. I wouldn't dare say he stomps anyone on team 1. especially when GOG would give tyrant fits. Unless of course you can show me one person on Gog's level that Tyrant fought. galactus

fangirl101
galactus
NO. Tyrant got beaten By Galactus and was thus DEPOWERED. Which is who is in this thread. In his fight with Galactus while DP,He had serious prep time. Try again.

GOG Blew A hole in Mxy.

Mxy>>>>galactus. If that is how you are basing your opinion.

I'm Bran
I did'n't. I merely gave my reaction. Now explain it. You're reaction was sarcasm, and acted like I was bias.

Tyrant beats Henshaw
Thanos beats Doomsday, or holds him off
Runner holds off Gog for a while

Tyrant comes and cleans up.

IMO.

skyfather
NO. Tyrant got beaten By Galactus and was thus DEPOWERED. Which is who is in this thread. In his fight with Galactus while DP,He had serious prep time. Try again.

GOG Blew A hole in Mxy.

Mxy>>>>galactus. If that is how you are basing your opinion. besides either of the 2 teams tyrant battled would beat gog.

and lulz at you using gog's myx feats,cos if anyone try's to use it against myx is claimed as crap

fangirl101
You're reaction was sarcasm, and acted like I was bias.

Tyrant beats Henshaw
Thanos beats Doomsday, or holds him off
Runner holds off Gog for a while

Tyrant comes and cleans up.

IMO.
You said Runner Holds off Gog? No. Runner gets one shotted into atoms. Tyrant beats henshaw? really? How fast? You know henshaw the uber durable technopath who happens to have ten Rings. And Thanos holds dd off for a while? Zoinks. I do not agree.

I'm Bran
DP tyrant got matched by gladiator's heat vision. I wouldn't dare say he stomps anyone on team 1. especially when GOG would give tyrant fits. Unless of course you can show me one person on Gog's level that Tyrant fought. Tyrant's blast was only shown to hit Glad's. In the next panel, Gladiator was reeling.

GOG Blew A hole in Mxy.

Mxy>>>>galactus. If that is how you are basing your opinion. He really had no prep time.

Mxy was unprepared, and Gog also failed to destroy heroes with pissed off attacks. The Mxy feat was obviously an extremely high feat...

As well as if you do believe this, then this match doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

psycho gundam
so is this another bait thread cus' anyone who disagrees with your threads gets attacked like a mother goose with eggs.

it's not a good look.

I'm Bran
You said Runner Holds off Gog? No. Runner gets one shotted into atoms. Tyrant beats henshaw? really? How fast? You know henshaw the uber durable technopath who happens to have ten Rings. And Thanos holds dd off for a while? Zoinks. I do not agree. Did you make a spite thread? It seems increasingly obvious that you made a spite thread.

When WW, WW, and many other heroes didn't? No. Runner doesn't get one-shotted into atoms.

Yes, and he also got beat by three kryptonians. He may be difficult to destroy completely, but that doesn't mean he's unbeatable.
As well as 10 rings only being used as battering rams, and reinforcement...

Yes. Just because DD beat Radiant, an extremely weaker version of Superman, and cheapshotted Darkseid, that doesn't mean he would run through Thanos, or even beat him.

fangirl101
Tyrant's blast was only shown to hit Glad's. In the next panel, Gladiator was reeling.

He really had no prep time.

Mxy was unprepared, and Gog also failed to destroy heroes with pissed off attacks. The Mxy feat was obviously an extremely high feat...

As well as if you do believe this, then this match doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
I actually thought Gog and Tyrant would be a good match. Since both are uber durable with insane healing and control over their atoms. I figured Henshaw would face Thanos and DD would face the Runner. With that in mind, I thought it could go either way.

fangirl101
besides either of the 2 teams tyrant battled would beat gog.
No. Tyrant never actually battled any teams.

skyfather
No. Tyrant never actually battled any teams. he beat 2 seperate teams

cloud102
I actually thought Gog and Tyrant would be a good match. Since both are uber durable with insane healing and control over their atoms. I figured Henshaw would face Thanos and DD would face the Runner. With that in mind, I thought it could go either way.

A DP Tyrant? Nah, that wouldnt be a good fight, IMO.

I'm Bran
I actually thought Gog and Tyrant would be a good match. Since both are uber durable with insane healing and control over their atoms. I figured Henshaw would face Thanos and DD would face the Runner. With that in mind, I thought it could go either way. You just said that Gog beat Mxy who >>>> Galactus... your messages are completely mixed.

I'm just setting it up as how the thread was made.

fangirl101
he beat 2 seperate teams
No. He beat individuals taking turns getting their asses kicked by him.

fangirl101
You just said that Gog beat Mxy who >>>> Galactus... your messages are completely mixed.

I'm just setting it up as how the thread was made.
No. I said gog put a hole in mxy. Who is >>>galactus.

I'm Bran
No. I said gog put a hole in mxy. Who is >>>galactus. So wouldn't that make him one-shot everyone in this thread easily?

Plus, he did beat Mxy by blowing a hole through him... confused

fangirl101
So wouldn't that make him one-shot everyone in this thread easily?

Plus, he did beat Mxy by blowing a hole through him... confused
No. He wouldn't one shot Tyrant IMO. Since Mxy simple healed himself by going home. But it would make him be able to seriously injure anyone on the other team if he gets in a clean shot. But this is a forum fight. Someone is going to throw up a shield. Phase, etc. Just making sure people are aware of his fire power.

skyfather
No. He beat individuals taking turns getting their asses kicked by him. two teams,it simple enough to see

fangirl101
two teams,it simple enough to see
He beat a group of beings who each took turns getting their asses beat. At no time did I see tyrant beat anyone combining assaults against him.

I'm Bran
No. He wouldn't one shot Tyrant IMO. Since Mxy simple healed himself by going home. But it would make him be able to seriously injure anyone on the other team if he gets in a clean shot. But this is a forum fight. Someone is going to throw up a shield. Phase, etc. Just making sure people are aware of his fire power. Mxy would have died if he didn't go home... People here don't have the luxury of going home and healing.

If he blows a hole through anyone here...

Phase? And if you believe that Gog can affect an 'abstract' being in Mxy, then what's a shield going to do to stop the attack?

So, apparently, if you can blow a hole through a being>>>>Galactus, then you won't one shot people who are under Galactus?

Can you just admit that the Mxy feat was highly suspect, and extreme pis instead? Or just admit that you think Gog would solo the battle? I mean, you just said that the people on the opposite sides would phase, and you brought up Mxy going home and healing to prove something. Not even you seem to think the opposite side has a chance it seems.

fangirl101
Mxy would have died if he didn't go home...

If he blows a hole through anyone here...

Phase? And if you believe that Gog can affect an 'abstract' being in Mxy, then what's a shield going to do to stop the attack?

So, apparently, if you can blow a hole through a being>>>>Galactus, then you won't one shot people who are under Galactus?

Can you just admit that the Mxy feat was highly suspect, and extreme pis instead?
It would be highly suspect had he not also blew a hole right thru the barriers of hypertime.

I'm Bran
It would be highly suspect had he not also blew a hole right thru the barriers of hypertime. That's the only thing you can address out of my post? To back up the fact that you think Gog can affect an abstract level being?

How is this not spite?

As well as blowing through the hypertime is an unknown feat... and in the same battle Gog couldn't put down a bunch of heroes, no?

fangirl101
That's the only thing you can address out of my post? To back up the fact that you think Gog can affect an abstract level being?

How is this not spite?

As well as blowing through the hypertime is an unknown feat... and in the same battle Gog couldn't put down a bunch of heroes, no?
Gog had already been shown to completey vaporize more powerful versions of Superman. It's actually PIS that He even had a fight with the heroes at the end of the story. I didn't feel like addressing anything else at that point. Sue me.

Let's see, Gog

Vaporizes/One shots Superior versions of Supermen. thousands of them.

He puts a hole in mxy.

He breaks the barriers of hypertime. Which were so strong that no one knew the kingdom was there. Not even the quintessence.

Then at the end of the story he has a fight with some herald lvers and a couple of plus herald lvlers and we take the last fight as the median of Gogs power? WTF.

tsscls
That's the only thing you can address out of my post? To back up the fact that you think Gog can affect an abstract level being?

How is this not spite?

Couldn't have said it better myself.
smokin'

I'm Bran
Gog had already been shown to completey vaporize more powerful versions of Superman. It's actually PIS that He even had a fight with the heroes at the end of the story. I didn't feel like addressing anything else at that point. Sue me. With the power of the Red Sun... no?

OK...

I'm going to put you on ignore before I rage, and do something stupid, pal.

fangirl101
With the power of the Red Sun... no?

OK...

I'm going to put you on ignore before I rage, and do something stupid, pal.
It shows that he has complete mastery over any and all energy forms no. Um yeah. There we have it.

iceman24567

The Runner=SS and Superman>Henshaw which has been proven a hundred times over. Henshaw has a winning record against Superman sorrysad

tsscls
Henshaw has a winning record against Superman sorrysad

Battle of Coast City--Supes Wins
Apokolips--Supes wins w/assist from DS
Godwave--Supes
Kandor--I think sent to the PZ
SC--Being pumelled by PG, SG and Supes.
And I think there are others.

iceman24567
Dude you counted a bfr and when Superman had help? Current Henshaw > Superman and its been like that for some time now....

fangirl101
Battle of Coast City--Supes Wins
Apokolips--Supes wins w/assist from DS
Godwave--Supes
Kandor--I think sent to the PZ
SC--Being pumelled by PG, SG and Supes.
And I think there are others.
LOL. Really.

I'm Bran
Dude you counted a bfr and when Superman had help? Current Henshaw > Superman and its been like that for some time now.... One fight if you're counting current Henshaw...

tsscls
Ok

tsscls
Current Henshaw=blown to bits

quanchi112
Team surfer wins.

Captain REX

facepalm That isn't what the Ignore function is for, but have it your way. People can be in here without knowing the characters. How else would they learn but from other people, hmm?

Thought you were in a lake. At the Bottom. With a concrete boot on. If not, then shame.

Don't make comments like that. Ever.

Philosophía

This was pretty lulz worthy though. laughing out loud

fangirl101
Originally posted by Captain REX
facepalm That isn't what the Ignore function is for, but have it your way. People can be in here without knowing the characters. How else would they learn but from other people, hmm?

Don't make comments like that. Ever.
Metaphore? As in thought you were banned? I thought we already went over this in this thread. If you are going to be sooooooooooooooo serious and over the top at every little thing I'll just leave as I have done before. No need to ban. really. And I'm not one of those people who think I can say what ever I want. But really now, the crusade is getting tiresome.

Captain REX
I'm not even giving you a warning, sheesh. Telling people to leave the forum because they don't know things is not how you should go about it, and that metaphor was in bad taste. I'm just saying don't make comments like that, they are inflammatory.

fangirl101
I'm not even giving you a warning, sheesh. Telling people to leave the forum because they don't know things is not how you should go about it, and that metaphor was in bad taste. I'm just saying don't make comments like that, they are inflammatory.
Good lord. It was a joke/metaphore. And the history that bran and I have is worthy of that joke. You know what. Nvm. I see the bottom of the hill fastly approaching. The first nail in the coffin of fun is over kill in the policing of joking, chiding, etc.

Captain REX
facepalm

Bran obviously didn't take it as a joke. I'm just saying don't make comments like that and everyone'll be a-okay.

Back on topic, please.

fangirl101
facepalm

Bran obviously didn't take it as a joke. I'm just saying don't make comments like that and everyone'll be a-okay.

Back on topic, please.
Bran took it as a joke. LOL. You think someone as tuff and as rude and quick witted as him would ever think any insult is actually worthy of a report? That would mean that it actually had an effect on him. Totally Not bran like. If he reported, it was simply to rile the mods up. back on topic. Stalemate.

Philosophía
Yeah, I think Bran should get a warning for riling up the mods by reporting fangirl.

Captain REX
I will simply disagree with you, Fangirl. Please leave off it and just take my comment as is.

Back to topic, please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.