Online Movie Catalog?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m.ramius
Just wondering what program or website some of you use to catalog your movie collections. I use some website "Movie Collector Plus" but it doesn't have many options.

So what are some other one's you folks use?

MildPossession
Does the one you use have options to put different region dvds in the list? because a lot that I have looked at don't and that is no good for me lol.

m.ramius
No it doesn't, unfortunately.

MildPossession
Ahh, I need a good one that can hold different regions. Anyone? smile

Impediment
Intervoactive has DVD Profiler. I used to use it, but then I uninstalled it because I realized that it was just a waste of space.

MildPossession
I would like one because I want to keep a record of all my dvds for moving house, justttttttttt in case.

jaden101
I might get one so as to keep track of all the dvd's my big brother "borrows" from me...at last count it was over 100 in the last 3 years that i've never seen since...apparently a big box of them are in his sister in laws attic....some classics as well such as "brick"...i've been wanting to watch that film again for ages...pisses me off something fierce

m.ramius
Actually, the one I use has a feature that lets you mark movies as "loaned". So that might help, no?

jaden101
might have to try that out...how long do you spend maintaining it?

post a link to your collection.

m.ramius
Yeah I will once I get it nicely organized.

Does anyone have any alternatives?

liebe911
When i saw i thought that it was having a movie catalog. I mistook for the titile .

MildPossession
What?

m.ramius
Who knows. Obviously someone trying to raise their post count or advertise whatever website is in their sig.

Wolfie
www.dvdaf.com

It's not a program, just a website. I've used it for a number of years. It's great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.