SS4 Gogeta vs LSS Broly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Wil
Goku and Vegeta merge to turn into Gogeta. Broly comes back to earth and takes on Gogeta. Gogeta turns into SS4, and Broly turns into LSS Broly.

Who is victorious?

Wei Phoenix
Gogeta stomps. No competition at all.

Ultimate Wil
I agree that Gogeta wins, but I think you are underrating Broly Wei.

Wei Phoenix
Broly got stopped by Goku amped by warriors beaten half to death and that power does not equal Gogeta.

Ultimate Wil
Broly got beat by Goku who got energy from everyone else.

Would it be better if it was SS4 Gogeta vs LSS Broly and Kid Buu?

Wei Phoenix
Not really seeing as Kid Buu is significantly weaker than Gogeta. The only one you could add to this to make it more balanced is Omega Shenron.

Kento
Adding a bunch of weaker people against somebody significantly stronger in DBZ won't really matter...Though Gogeta's time limit, and personality could get Broli a win in a forum fight he'd loose quickly.

Though Gokou beating Broli was PIS in the first movie, and his second defeat was PIS also thanks to the dragonballs.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Kento
Adding a bunch of weaker people against somebody significantly stronger in DBZ won't really matter...Though Gogeta's time limit, and personality could get Broli a win in a forum fight he'd loose quickly.

Though Gokou beating Broli was PIS in the first movie, and his second defeat was PIS also thanks to the dragonballs.

Agreed on all claims.

ThunderGodEneru
And by feats Broly is still by far more powerful than anyone in the Dragonball Franchise and since his movies were spin-offs not related to the canon(like GT) you can't use the A>B>C logic present in the series. smile

Eman5805
Add to that Broly's power only increases over time and you've got quite the quagmire...

Pyron_Knight
Actually, there are three DBZ Continuities.

The Manga
The Anime
The Movies

They all have similar events but each has additions not shared by the other two.

GT exists in the Movieverse. Proof: we see Coola when Hell is broken open. Also the history of the Tuffles and Saiyans is from a DBZ movie and nowhere else.

So, even in the Movieverse where Broly doex exist, SS4 Gogeta is the strongest.

Ridley_Prime
I thought GT was non-canon. erm Wasn't made by Toriyama like Dragon Ball and DBZ were.. GT sucked either way though.

But regardless, Broly still wins feat-wise.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Actually, there are three DBZ Continuities.

The Manga
The Anime
The Movies

They all have similar events but each has additions not shared by the other two.

GT exists in the Movieverse. Proof: we see Coola when Hell is broken open. Also the history of the Tuffles and Saiyans is from a DBZ movie and nowhere else.

So, even in the Movieverse where Broly doex exist, SS4 Gogeta is the strongest. That proves nothing other than the fact that DBGT decided to use Movie characters in the series, until we get an actual statement, they are not related.

Goku appears in GT. Does that make GT canon to manga?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Eman5805
Add to that Broly's power only increases over time and you've got quite the quagmire...

He has to expel his energy before he implodes though. So there is a limit. A very high limit but still a limit.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He has to expel his energy before he implodes though. So there is a limit. A very high limit but still a limit. Has never been confirmed to my knowledge.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Has never been confirmed to my knowledge.

That one part in the first movie after thrashing everyone he said something along the lines of "My power is overflowing" Then let out a huge yell and expelled a bunch of energy. I'll try to find the vid. He wouldn't just expell a bunch of energy for no reason.

Wei Phoenix
HB0WKjNpgvY

Around 7:40 he says getting stronger then hovers in the air to expel all of that energy and begins breathing easier as it calms down a bit.

ThunderGodEneru
...He said his power is getting stronger then releases an attack...

How in the hell does that prove that he has to expel his power?

Wei Phoenix
...He said his power is getting stronger then releases an attack...

How in the hell does that prove that he has to expel his power?

His breathing and speech was different before and afterwards it began to calm down. I don't think it was much of an attack as it was him expelling his energy. That blast covered a huge radius but Gohan and Trunks were still perched in their area and Goku's shirt was only ripped because of the prior attack.

All of that is in my opinion of how I interpreted it.

TheBadguy
ssj4 Gogeta was intended to be the strongest character in all of dragonball anything. A weaker version of him shitstomped a mass reality manipulator. Broly will get his asswhole ripped to shreds.

Pyron_Express
Broli wins via better feats.

Originally posted by TheBadguy
ssj4 Gogeta was intended to be the strongest character in all of dragonball anything. A weaker version of him shitstomped a mass reality manipulator. Ehh, more like a matter manipulator, and he never did any of that while fighting - it was only limited and all the warping came from his birth (Janemba's presence pretty much warped everything).

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Pyron_Express
Broli wins via better feats.

Ehh, more like a matter manipulator, and he never did any of that while fighting - it was only limited and all the warping came from his birth (Janemba's presence pretty much warped everything).

Feats trumping everything belongs in the comics vs forum, this is anime/manga which relies way more on tiers than feats. Roshi has better feats than King Cold but you know Cold would annihilate him.

reality/matter manipulator, just because he started warping everything before the fight with Goku doesn't take away from the fact that he did it. Off memory he made dimension portals that he could deconstruct and reconstruct himself with, send whatever through (like his fists or blasts) and bring back where he wanted it to be, make mass copies of himself and copies of his opponents who could do their attacks, he warped all of the afterlife, made giant jellybeans everywhere through the afterlife, gave back people's bodies even those that had been dead for years beyond what the dragonballs could bring back, and removed the barrier between the afterlife and the living world.

ThunderGodEneru
Janemba's warping was not as impressive as you are making it sound, at least not in battle, in battle he did nothing of the sort.

Broly is not part of the same canon timeframe as SSJ4 Gogeta, so saying that he is a SSJ4 or whatever is not a viable argument.

Robtard
Superman could solo both of them. /endfact

Final Blaxican
Movie Jango would kill movie Batman. /endfact

ThunderGodEneru
Final Blaxican has a small penis. /endfact

Robtard
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Movie Jango would kill movie Batman. /endfact
If we're twisting things around to better fit the character we like, as done with Jango on multiple occasions and by multiple people, yes Jango does win.

Robtard
Final Blaxican has a small penis. /endfact

Seconded, so it must be true.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Robtard
If we're twisting things around to better fit the character we like, as done with Jango on multiple occasions and by multiple people, yes Jango does win.

I had a perfectly good argument going until RJ came and destroyed everything with his wanking. Don't pin that on me!

There's a reason why I dislike debating starwars characters in the movie section. ermm

Pyron_Knight
TGE just votes for Broly because he wants his penis.
Kinda like why i vote for Sauke in fights.

BetaProxy
You're all overestimating broly sure I love the character but in all honesty I doubt he could even take on Janemba.

TheBadguy
Janemba's warping was not as impressive as you are making it sound, at least not in battle, in battle he did nothing of the sort.

Broly is not part of the same canon timeframe as SSJ4 Gogeta, so saying that he is a SSJ4 or whatever is not a viable argument.

from memory in the actual fight with goku he:

made dozens of clones of himself

made a clone of Goku that copied the kameha

turned a stone into a sword, the sword looked like it may have been cutting through the dimension

opened mutliple portals through the dimension at will, could redirect attacks with these portals

could deconstruct/reconstruct himself piece by piece with these portals

and could use the portals to attack from anywhere

Even if Janemba wasn't much more powerful than Broly, Broly is too stupid, his blasts would be sent right back at him. Do you think Broly could beat ssj Gogeta from the movie?

First_Tsurugi06
Aside from neither necessarily being canon, there's really no reason for Broly to win this unless Gogeta's cockiness and time limit is maintained here, and even then, Broly would have to deal with two SSJ4s. One can list his galaxy busting feat all they want, but TheBadGuy pretty much had it right that tiers from the series' progression mean more than actual feats in the Dragonballverse.

Robtard
I had a perfectly good argument going until RJ came and destroyed everything with his wanking. Don't pin that on me!

There's a reason why I dislike debating starwars characters in the movie section. ermm

I know, you know how to engage with objectivity.

So true, that.

Final Blaxican
HA!

What do I win?!

Wei Phoenix
HA!

What do I win?!

72 virgins.

Robtard
72 virgins.

You shouldn't be so vague, they'd be male virgins.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Robtard
You shouldn't be so vague, they'd be male virgins.

Well I wanted to surprise him. Thanks to you I can't see the joy on his face when finds out.

travis10
Shit,
i
Gogeta ssj4 win really quicky (because he fused with goku and vegeta ssj4 so 4+4= 8 so he strong as super saiyan 8). Broly Lssj (only can get strongest levels is ssj4 that how much lssj can max level)

BetaProxy
Originally posted by travis10
Shit,
i
Gogeta ssj4 win really quicky (because he fused with goku and vegeta ssj4 so 4+4= 8 so he strong as super saiyan 8). Broly Lssj (only can get strongest levels is ssj4 that how much lssj can max level)

There's no actual number for the power of Legendary Super Saiyan its just people pretty much shitting out numbers. Lssj is strong but GT universe is on a different level so Idk I'd put Lssj at SSj3 but slightly better due to the fact it does not waste energy at an insanely riduclous amount. I think that's part of the reason why it was so hard for the Z Senshi to deal with him. This is all just speculation on my part however and should be treated as a grain of salt.

shane8874
One thing for fact is that ssj4 gogeta would win, and infact it would be an imbarassment for lssj broly. I actually belive that lssj broly and super trunks would be a better fight because I never see broly show that kinda power you guys say ssj3. I mean goku did beat him in ssj form if I recall, right?

Slaanesh
Gogeta stomp..if gogeta is playing around..it may take about 15 min..if he is serious..it won't even last a min..

ThunderGodEneru

turned a stone into a sword, the sword looked like it may have been cutting through the dimension

opened mutliple portals through the dimension at will, could redirect attacks with these portals

Even if Janemba wasn't much more powerful than Broly, Broly is too stupid, his blasts would be sent right back at him. Do you think Broly could beat ssj Gogeta from the movie? I agree that Janemba is one of the most versatile of all in any DB fiction with one of the best power-sets, but as the movie showed, power>Versatility in DBZ, so while Janemba can do all that, no I do not think he could beat Broly.

shane8874
Why not? Broly Is like a big buffoon. He might be powerful but power is not the only thing that wins a fight. janemba winning is my vote.

Mairuzu
Not even a competition...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by shane8874
Why not? Broly Is like a big buffoon. He might be powerful but power is not the only thing that wins a fight. janemba winning is my vote.

Broly is big but he is no idiot. I mean he's not a tactical genius but still no idiot.

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Not even a competition...

Whoa! You post in the anime section?!

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Not even a competition... I agree.

Gogeta stands no chance.

shane8874
Think about it before you post.

BetaProxy
There's no reason to even explain why SS4 Gogeta would win, if you don't get you're probably suffering from a metal illness. Or a severe brain hemorrhage due to massive cock sucking.

Ultimate Wil
Well, I see why people say Broly wins, because he destroyed a galaxy, but lets face it, if Gogeta turned evil and shit, then he could destroy a galaxy as well. It is true that Goku beat Broly, and Goku was weak, but did have everyone's energy, but Omega went t2t with SS4, and it took SS4 Gogeta to beat Omega. By feats Broly has probably the best feat in DBZ, byt he wouldn't be able to do that against Gogeta, because Gogeta is too strong and fast for Broly. I have sticked by Broly in other battles, like Buu's, but this is Gogeta's battle.

ThunderGodEneru
Prove a single person in any form of DB but Broly can destroy a single solar system, let alone a galaxy. smile

Broly is not canon, stating that Gogeta is SSJ4 is meaningless due to this fact.

BetaProxy
Prove a single person in any form of DB but Broly can destroy a single solar system, let alone a galaxy. smile

Broly is not canon, stating that Gogeta is SSJ4 is meaningless due to this fact.

You make no ****ing sense. You probably didn't even watch all of db/dbz/gt only a dumb turd would say Broly could beat SSJ4 gogeta.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by BetaProxy
You make no ****ing sense. You probably didn't even watch all of db/dbz/gt only a dumb turd would say Broly could beat SSJ4 gogeta.

Broly wins because he is way more canonical and a better character than Gogeta will ever be.

BetaProxy
Broly wins because he is way more canonical and a better character than Gogeta will ever be.

Dbz movies aren't canon technically you dumb****. I like broly better but I'm never going to be as retarded as to say that a Lss Broly could beat SSj4 gogeta.

Wei Phoenix
Dbz movies aren't canon technically you dumb****. I like broly better but I'm never going to be as retarded as to say that a Lss Broly could beat SSj4 gogeta.

Did I ever say he was? Read carefully I said more canonical.

BetaProxy
Did I ever say he was? Read carefully I said more canonical.

Oh shit I crapped a wei, I didn't read a sentence properly.

ThunderGodEneru
You make no ****ing sense. You probably didn't even watch all of db/dbz/gt only a dumb turd would say Broly could beat SSJ4 gogeta. So you blame me because you lack the intelligence to comprehend what continuity is?

BetaProxy
GT may not be dbz's canon, but it is a spinoff so it does have its own continuity within the db universe.

Since Broly was part of dbz's movie canon which is a spinoff of the dbz manga/anime canon aswell as GT. These sentences I'm about to present to you are logically correct.

Broly was defeated in the Z movie timeline by a power of less than SSj 3.

If in the Gt timeline which is a spinoff of Z timeline states ssj4 is strongest saiyan, logic would dictate that broly cannot defeat or archieve higher than this.

Gogeta ssj4 is goku+vegeta once again very unlikely broly would win, broly got defeated by something less than even a regular ssj gogeta.

If this doesn't make sense to you, you're either A a retard or B a fanboy.

shane8874
Thank God you said that, You guys are blinded by your inabition for broly as a favorit character. O ya and it was stated that broly was ssj3 or so witch I belive is an overstatement but, I will give that to him but even with that power ssj4 goku or ssj4 vegeta still could win seperatly! We all know that a ssj4 character or EVEN SSJ3 character could destroy a galixy. look at buu for an example and then get back to me lol! GOGETA has the power to summon a spirit ball on Univers's Scale also!

shane8874
check this out and the video lord slug you will see simillar shit

shane8874
k

Wei Phoenix
We all know that a ssj4 character or EVEN SSJ3 character could destroy a galixy. look at buu for an example and then get back to me lol! GOGETA has the power to summon a spirit ball on Univers's Scale also!

Where are you getting your information from? Is it Randomasinineclaims.com? What feats can you present that put a SSJ3 at a galaxy busting level?

ThunderGodEneru
Thank God you said that, You guys are blinded by your inabition for broly as a favorit character. O ya and it was stated that broly was ssj3 or so witch I belive is an overstatement but, I will give that to him but even with that power ssj4 goku or ssj4 vegeta still could win seperatly! We all know that a ssj4 character or EVEN SSJ3 character could destroy a galixy. look at buu for an example and then get back to me lol! GOGETA has the power to summon a spirit ball on Univers's Scale also! Kid Buu at his very best destroyed a planet.

And you wanna know a fun fact?

Goku and Vegeta could not stop it! eek!

The Broly movie timeline, canon timeline, and GT timeline are not subject to the same Hierarchy nor are they subject to eachother's rules. Broly movie and GT are spin-offs, not canon.

Ultimate Wil

I must be a dumb turd then, because I think Broly could, but do I think he can, I don't think Broly could, but if Broly did win, I would not be surprised.

TheBadguy
Kid Buu at his very best destroyed a planet.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/ca6604c1ea.gif

Kris Blaze
Well, LSSJ Broly got beaten by a tired Goku.

But clearly that's besides the point, as he blew up a planet easily.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Well, LSSJ Broly got beaten by a tired Goku.

But clearly that's besides the point, as he blew up a planet easily.
pis

ThunderGodEneru
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/ca6604c1ea.gif Oh no, "it was too big" right?

Broly's blasts dwarf Buu's, so by your logic, they should not be able to stop it, right?

TheBadguy
Oh no, "it was too big" right?

Broly's blasts dwarf Buu's, so by your logic, they should not be able to stop it, right?

Even though thats not what I said it makes a lot more since than the shit you just said. Anyway ssj3 Goku was stronger than Kid Buu, so either it wasn't about the strength of the blast or it was PIS.

not to mention the out right 'at his best' lie

ThunderGodEneru
Even though thats not what I said it makes a lot more since than the shit you just said. Anyway ssj3 Goku was stronger than Kid Buu, so either it wasn't about the strength of the blast or it was PIS.

not to mention the out right 'at his best' lie On-panel Goku and Vegeta could not stomp it. On-panel it takes less than a planet destroying blast to kill them. SSJ3 Goku was not stronger than Kid Buu, they were roughly equal, only Goku has shitty stamina.

If size stops them from deflecting a relatively weak blast, it is only more pathetic.

Then how's about you shut the hell up and prove that Kid Buu can destroy more than a single planet in canon?

BradBalboa
ssj4 Gogeta was intended to be the strongest character in all of dragonball anything. A weaker version of him shitstomped a mass reality manipulator. Broly will get his asswhole ripped to shreds.

very well said, omega Shenron is above broly, and gogeta said he could one shot omega with one finger.. where looking at a multiversal destroyer with ssj4 gogeta..probably..

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by BradBalboa
very well said, omega Shenron is above broly, and gogeta said he could one shot omega with one finger.. where looking at a multiversal destroyer with ssj4 gogeta..probably..

Again no feats nor proof that Gogeta can destroy a multiverse. Where do you get this information from.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by BradBalboa
very well said, omega Shenron is above broly, and gogeta said he could one shot omega with one finger.. where looking at a multiversal destroyer with ssj4 gogeta..probably.. You can't even prove he could destroy a solar system.

TheBadguy
On-panel Goku and Vegeta could not stomp it. On-panel it takes less than a planet destroying blast to kill them. SSJ3 Goku was not stronger than Kid Buu, they were roughly equal, only Goku has shitty stamina.

If size stops them from deflecting a relatively weak blast, it is only more pathetic.

Then how's about you shut the hell up and prove that Kid Buu can destroy more than a single planet in canon?

Goku would have killed him if he had been fresh, he said it himself.

On panel Goku or Vegeta never said anything about the blast being powerful, on panel Goku said it was too big to deflect, the whole point was to keep the blast from blowing up Earth, which in the spur of the moment Goku said they couldn't do because of its size. Show me less than planet busting blasts killing ssj3 Goku. On Namek Freeza tanked a planet buster without even being in his most powerful state, Vegeta took Goku's planet buster to the face in the sayain saga. and this has nothing to do with this thread

I don't have to prove shit, I didn't make the ridiculous statement, how about you stop being butthurt kid and prove the blast was "Buu at his best". You can't, its more of your slanted bullshit.

BradBalboa
it obviously wasn tBuu at his best, if buu put everything he hadinto that blast he wouldhave been extremelt fatuged after regenerating he wasnt atall!! oh wait buu kinda has unlimite stamine..=/ plus around a certain poitn DBZ charater always hold back cause they cna hurt themselves with their own atatcks! Buu is beyond planet destroyer, im not getting into a stupid argument about it, some people are dumb enough to argue that broly merely "attacked" the south galaxy, even though u see it get shattered!!...

shane8874
What my thing is that it really don't take that much energy to destroy a planet, look back at the sayian saga. Vegeta clearly stated that he was going to destroy the planet and if you remember when goku fought napa his power level was 8 thousand well that means vegeta could not have been to far from that being as how well the fight went. And why is it that you guys think that broly is the only one who can destroy a Galaxy was it ever stated how much energy it took? and you never see anyone Else destroy a Galaxy because they don't fly threw space actually ever really.

IppoDLuffy
Hahaha people actually think Broly can beat Gogeta laughing

big juggy man
On-panel Goku and Vegeta could not stomp it. On-panel it takes less than a planet destroying blast to kill them. SSJ3 Goku was not stronger than Kid Buu, they were roughly equal, only Goku has shitty stamina.

Then how's about you shut the hell up and prove that Kid Buu can destroy more than a single planet in canon

Wrong, Goku was more powerful than Kid Buu and this was stated in the anime and manga. He told Vegeta to hold Buu off while he powered up to his max and then he would be able to destroy Buu. Maybe you people should ask a grown up who can understand what they are reading to explain this stuff to you.

No where was it ever stated that Broly or any other dragonball character could blow up the universe of galaxy with one move. They all had to go to planet to planet to do this. Even Freeza could do that. It also never stated Broly was even stronger than a full powered SSJ 2 never mind 3 or 4. Super Saijan 4 Goku or Vegita would crush Broly.

ThunderGodEneru
Goku would have killed him if he had been fresh, he said it himself.

On panel Goku or Vegeta never said anything about the blast being powerful, on panel Goku said it was too big to deflect, the whole point was to keep the blast from blowing up Earth, which in the spur of the moment Goku said they couldn't do because of its size. Show me less than planet busting blasts killing ssj3 Goku. On Namek Freeza tanked a planet buster without even being in his most powerful state, Vegeta took Goku's planet buster to the face in the sayain saga. and this has nothing to do with this thread

I don't have to prove shit, I didn't make the ridiculous statement, how about you stop being butthurt kid and prove the blast was "Buu at his best". You can't, its more of your slanted bullshit. Yet...Goku didn't. eek! Goku can say whatever the hell he wants, Goku is a fallible character, he could not beat Buu, this was shown on-panel, on-panel>>>Whatever the hell goku thinks.

Then Goku and Vegeta die from Broly's gigantic blast. erm Freeza was blown to PIECES by the planet buster, and would have died if it were not for one fact, Freeza can survive any damage short of total annihilation, something Cell inherited. Kid Buu was blown to tiny bits by his own planet buster, but because of his healing factor reformed. Planet busting attacks can kill DBZ characters. And when did Vegeta take a known planet buster to the face? Was this in the anime?

Okay. Buu has never shown to make a blast bigger than that, which blew him to bits. smile There is no proof AT ALL that ANYONE in canon DBZ is more than a planet buster, no matter how much an ignorant DBZ fanboy wishes it.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by big juggy man
Wrong, Goku was more powerful than Kid Buu and this was stated in the anime and manga. He told Vegeta to hold Buu off while he powered up to his max and then he would be able to destroy Buu. Maybe you people should ask a grown up who can understand what they are reading to explain this stuff to you.

No where was it ever stated that Broly or any other dragonball character could blow up the universe of galaxy with one move. They all had to go to planet to planet to do this. Even Freeza could do that. It also never stated Broly was even stronger than a full powered SSJ 2 never mind 3 or 4. Super Saijan 4 Goku or Vegita would crush Broly. This was stated by Goku, and was proven wrong by what actually happened, and the fight I remember had Kid Buu dominating most of the fight, with Goku only getting the upper hand a few times. Goku's words are not fact. And he was not ever able to power up to his max and destroy Buu. So Goku's words have yet to be proven.

Only we actually see an entire Broly being vaped, caused by Broly, prove that Broly did it over time. smile You will never be able to. Never stated? It was never stated that Omega Shenron can beat Krillin, does that mean he cannot? Fact is, Broly has proven to be vastly more powerful than anyone in DB fiction, canon or not.

TheBadguy
Yet...Goku didn't. eek! Goku can say whatever the hell he wants, Goku is a fallible character, he could not beat Buu, this was shown on-panel, on-panel>>>Whatever the hell goku thinks.

Then Goku and Vegeta die from Broly's gigantic blast. erm Freeza was blown to PIECES by the planet buster, and would have died if it were not for one fact, Freeza can survive any damage short of total annihilation, something Cell inherited. Kid Buu was blown to tiny bits by his own planet buster, but because of his healing factor reformed. Planet busting attacks can kill DBZ characters. And when did Vegeta take a known planet buster to the face? Was this in the anime?

Okay. Buu has never shown to make a blast bigger than that, which blew him to bits. smile There is no proof AT ALL that ANYONE in canon DBZ is more than a planet buster, no matter how much an ignorant DBZ fanboy wishes it.

I swear I hate replying to the crap you type. The poll speaks for itself.

Show me Goku being wrong about being stronger than someone or not. He knew Cell was stronger before Cell had even shown his full power. Buu would not hide his ki. I don't know what shit you read but Goku was beating on Kid Buu. Both Vegeta and Goku were 100% convinced ssj3 Goku would kill Buu easily if he wasn't so tired. A Goku that had been fighting almost nonstop for however long it took was able to stalemate with Kid Buu. The same ssj3 Goku who wasn't used to ssj3 while alive and ended up losing the energy needed to sustain it.

This thread isn't Goku and Vegeta vs Broly, its ssj4 Gogeta vs Broly. and there are no stipulations that Gogeta has to try and keep the planet protected.

Freeza was blown to pieces by his own disk. The planet blowing+Goku's attack damaged part of his face and thats about it. and thats with him already being a half dead torso.

Buu was also blown to tiny bits by random kamehas and blasts, that means nothing, he was putty.

Vegeta took his own Galic gun which was a planet buster and the kao ken x what? 5? kameha that was more powerful than the Galic Gun to the face. Freeza took a much stronger Goku's kao ken x20 and tanked it with one hand. Without being in his most powerful state.

The rest of what you wrote is more crap that has nothing to do with anything.

Ultimate Wil
I swear I hate replying to the crap you type. The poll speaks for itself.

True, but DJ still won't give up, and will try to prove Broly is the strongest DBZ character.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Gogeta wins.

*eats popcorns and waiting for reply

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Gogeta wins.

*eats popcorns and waiting for reply

Agree, but DJ, and 3 others will argue that.

ThunderGodEneru
Show me Goku being wrong about being stronger than someone or not. He knew Cell was stronger before Cell had even shown his full power. Buu would not hide his ki. I don't know what shit you read but Goku was beating on Kid Buu. Both Vegeta and Goku were 100% convinced ssj3 Goku would kill Buu easily if he wasn't so tired. A Goku that had been fighting almost nonstop for however long it took was able to stalemate with Kid Buu. The same ssj3 Goku who wasn't used to ssj3 while alive and ended up losing the energy needed to sustain it.

This thread isn't Goku and Vegeta vs Broly, its ssj4 Gogeta vs Broly. and there are no stipulations that Gogeta has to try and keep the planet protected.

Freeza was blown to pieces by his own disk. The planet blowing+Goku's attack damaged part of his face and thats about it. and thats with him already being a half dead torso.

Buu was also blown to tiny bits by random kamehas and blasts, that means nothing, he was putty.

Vegeta took his own Galic gun which was a planet buster and the kao ken x what? 5? kameha that was more powerful than the Galic Gun to the face. Freeza took a much stronger Goku's kao ken x20 and tanked it with one hand. Without being in his most powerful state.

The rest of what you wrote is more crap that has nothing to do with anything. I don't have to prove he wasn't right, you have to prove he was, they were virtually even, with Kid Buu in the slight lead because of Goku's shitty stamina. Goku and Vegeta can be convinced of whatever the hell they want...They were wrong, it never happened. And Goku as you just said "stalemated" Kid Buu...Yet he was beating on him? And I don't know why you ignore that stamina plays a factor in fights. Gogeta has 15 minute stamina(or was it 5, can't remember?), Broly's stamina is limitless, that combined with his vastly greater shown power and the fact that he is a spin-off and not related to any other DB fiction gives Broly the win.

2. Never stated, the planet being protected anyway. And Goku never said it was too big for them to deflect, only that it was too big to be aimed at them.

3. Freeza was cut in half by his disk. Half his face and a large portion of the rest of his body was taken out by all that. Not to mention that was not a direct planet busting attack, he just survived the outward blast, not the full force.

4. And he took punches which would injure the other DBZ characters like Goku and Vegeta, it only shows their durability is not all it is cracked up to be.

5. You can't actually prove the Galick Gun is a bona fide planet buster, unless you count the noncanon attack on Arlia. In canon, the strongest character to ever destroy a planet was Freeza in his first form.

shane8874
And who beat freeza in his first and second form??? O ya I wish you 4 would get off of broly's nuts! SSJ4 GOGETA not GOKU would win..and given the chance to fly around the universe would take out a Galaxy!

ThunderGodEneru
And who beat freeza in his first and second form??? O ya I wish you 4 would get off of broly's nuts! SSJ4 GOGETA not GOKU would win..and given the chance to fly around the universe would take out a Galaxy! You need to work on your English. Seriously.

shane8874
So you need to work on your fact finding! ya cakeass nigga

Kento
Buu would not hide his ki. I don't know what shit you read but Goku was beating on Kid Buu. Both Vegeta and Goku were 100% convinced ssj3 Goku would kill Buu easily if he wasn't so tired. A Goku that had been fighting almost nonstop for however long it took was able to stalemate with Kid Buu. The same ssj3 Goku who wasn't used to ssj3 while alive and ended up losing the energy needed to sustain it.
What do you mean about Gokou fighting non-stop and tired? Gokou didn't do anything until his fight with Kid Buu.

k1Lla441
And who beat freeza in his first and second form??? O ya I wish you 4 would get off of broly's nuts! SSJ4 GOGETA not GOKU would win..and given the chance to fly around the universe would take out a Galaxy! Prove it. By feats, broly has done far greater things than ss4 gogeta has, and please dont bring up that pis ending from one of his movies.

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. I don't have to prove he wasn't right, you have to prove he was, they were virtually even, with Kid Buu in the slight lead because of Goku's shitty stamina. Goku and Vegeta can be convinced of whatever the hell they want...They were wrong, it never happened. And Goku as you just said "stalemated" Kid Buu...Yet he was beating on him? And I don't know why you ignore that stamina plays a factor in fights. Gogeta has 15 minute stamina(or was it 5, can't remember?), Broly's stamina is limitless, that combined with his vastly greater shown power and the fact that he is a spin-off and not related to any other DB fiction gives Broly the win.

2. Never stated, the planet being protected anyway. And Goku never said it was too big for them to deflect, only that it was too big to be aimed at them.

3. Freeza was cut in half by his disk. Half his face and a large portion of the rest of his body was taken out by all that. Not to mention that was not a direct planet busting attack, he just survived the outward blast, not the full force.

4. And he took punches which would injure the other DBZ characters like Goku and Vegeta, it only shows their durability is not all it is cracked up to be.

5. You can't actually prove the Galick Gun is a bona fide planet buster, unless you count the noncanon attack on Arlia. In canon, the strongest character to ever destroy a planet was Freeza in his first form.

1. it's a time limit for Gogeta. not stamina. Gogeta as always will play around and make Broly like a stupid bull. it's up to Gogeta whenever he want to stop playing around and get serious. if he keep playing around then Broly will finish him when he revert back into Goku and Vegeta.

2. http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/214/dragon_ball/chapter.16280/page.8/
if you read Goku's word, you'll understand that he said it was to big to be deflected.

3. even survived the outward blast is still impressive.

4. he took punches that hurt Goku and Vegeta. so? durability? do you think just because he took punches that hurts Goku or Vegeta makes his durability not good enough?

5. Vegeta intented to destroy earth in his first fight with Goku. look at this :

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/214/dragon_ball/chapter.16002/page.3/

you may said he speaks bull****. but I prefer Vegeta's words than yours.

Kento
Originally posted by k1Lla441
Prove it. By feats, broly has done far greater things than ss4 gogeta has, and please dont bring up that pis ending from one of his movies. Master Roshi has feats more powerful than SSJ4 Gogeta if I recall correct that doesn't prove much.

Broli supposedly destroyed a galaxy Gokou later goes to a planet in, and does in in a unknown way and time frame. That isn't something that can be used for him. He could have just used the FTL ship to near planets and blow them up. Or do like he did to those little guys planet, and shoot off ki balls and blow up stuff that he could see. It doesn't make any sense if he one-shotted the galaxy right before King Kai tells Gokou about it as Paragus arrives on Earth, and everything is already planned for the death of Vegeta. And if Broli was out destroying everything he sure wouldn't be sitting all docile when Paragus returned in a form that is so weak that at ssj, Gokou not even ssj was telling Broli to back off because he didn't want to hurt Broli.

Pyron_Knight
Feats don't matter. It's all abou tpowerscaling. Anyone who is a fan of DBZ knows this.

Wei Phoenix
So you need to work on your fact finding! ya cakeass nigga

Lame comeback

shane8874
What are you 2 boyfriends now to?

BradBalboa
plus broly did one shot the galaxy u see it get destroyed even travling fatser than light woul take years, there is more than one south galaxy broly destroyed one of the many galaxies in the south quadrant

Ilovefreemovies
Gogeta! Duh! lol

KakashiKun
Well the good side would always win... confused

Quincy
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Feats don't matter. It's all abou tpowerscaling. Anyone who is a fan of DBZ knows this.

This guy knows.

Wei Phoenix
What are you 2 boyfriends now to?

No I just know a lame comeback when I see one. What you said makes no sense. In the black community the word "Cake" is used as a way to cater to someone mostly a female you are trying to get with. Cake is to flirt, show your woman some time instead of your boys.

So you calling him what you called him makes no sense here seeing as he hasn't provided any evidence of being a caker. In this case you calling him a caker would mean that he would rather spend time with his woman instead instead of debating DBZ on the internet which makes a lot of sense to be a caker in this situation. You could've replaced cake with gay, stupid, dumb, ugly, ignorant, Broly loving ass, biased, lame, retarded, etc. Any of those and I wouldn't have called it a lame comeback. Next time read up on your urban lingo before throwing it out here.

Cake: (v) 3rd coast talk for someone spending time with his girl instead of chillin wit his boys

example: Quincy always be on the phone caking to his baby mama instead of getting the business from my Ike or Kirby in Brawl.

ThunderGodEneru
1. it's a time limit for Gogeta. not stamina. Gogeta as always will play around and make Broly like a stupid bull. it's up to Gogeta whenever he want to stop playing around and get serious. if he keep playing around then Broly will finish him when he revert back into Goku and Vegeta.

2. http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/214/dragon_ball/chapter.16280/page.8/
if you read Goku's word, you'll understand that he said it was to big to be deflected.

3. even survived the outward blast is still impressive.

4. he took punches that hurt Goku and Vegeta. so? durability? do you think just because he took punches that hurts Goku or Vegeta makes his durability not good enough?

5. Vegeta intented to destroy earth in his first fight with Goku. look at this :

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/214/dragon_ball/chapter.16002/page.3/

you may said he speaks bull****. but I prefer Vegeta's words than yours. 1. But they function the exact same way by DBZ terms.
'
2. "That's huge! I don't believe it! We can't deflect that!"

Nowhere was it ever said that they could not deflect it safely without harming the planet like Badguy stated, hell, it was not even stated that they could not deflect it due to size.

3. Agreed, but evidence to state anyone in DBZ can survive a blast from Broly, a galaxy buster? Nah.

4. ...What? I said he has comparable durability to them.

5. He does speak bullshit, considering it was never proven and stronger blasts have not destroyed planets, it is called Hyperbole.

shane8874
Well I did not say caker I said cakeass. It sound like your book smart but street smart dumb? By the way to make you happy....his broly loving ass and yours too, need to except the fact that ssj4 gogeta would win people that dont even watch that much dbz know!

ThunderGodEneru
What bothers me is not that you are a jackass, it is that you are a jackass and we share the same name. Dick. sad

Wei Phoenix
Well I did not say caker I said cakeass. It sound like your book smart but street smart dumb? By the way to make you happy....his broly loving ass and yours too, need to except the fact that ssj4 gogeta would win people that dont even watch that much dbz know!

I didn't say you said caker. Caker is the noun form of cake. I have heard the term cake ass used many times as I described so I am right. Also your 2nd sentence is grammatical hilarity. I don't even think I named a winner in this topic so what makes you think that I support Broly?

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. But they function the exact same way by DBZ terms.
'
2. "That's huge! I don't believe it! We can't deflect that!"

Nowhere was it ever said that they could not deflect it safely without harming the planet like Badguy stated, hell, it was not even stated that they could not deflect it due to size.

3. Agreed, but evidence to state anyone in DBZ can survive a blast from Broly, a galaxy buster? Nah.

4. ...What? I said he has comparable durability to them.

5. He does speak bullshit, considering it was never proven and stronger blasts have not destroyed planets, it is called Hyperbole.

1. any evidence to proof about that?

2. his 2 sentences : "that's huge!", "we can't deflect that!" in short, he said, "that's huge! we can't deflect that!". or which one is make sense? "that's small! we can't deflect that!" or "that's huge! we can't deflect that!"

3. even in anime, Buu is a galaxy buster and Goku can keep up with him.

4. oh...

5. but I don't think Vegeta would said it if he really can't destroy a planet.

Quincy
I don't really get the argument here.

Super Saiyan 4 is the strongest form of Super Saiyan. That's the end isn't it?

BradBalboa
you would think soo, plus Gogeta from DBZ is enough to beat Broly, as was said before he shit stommped a mass reality warper with ease, broly is no real problem..but broly is a beast! :P

ThunderGodEneru
1. any evidence to proof about that?

2. his 2 sentences : "that's huge!", "we can't deflect that!" in short, he said, "that's huge! we can't deflect that!". or which one is make sense? "that's small! we can't deflect that!" or "that's huge! we can't deflect that!"

3. even in anime, Buu is a galaxy buster and Goku can keep up with him.

4. oh...

5. but I don't think Vegeta would said it if he really can't destroy a planet. 1. He reverts to normal form if in SSJ3 for 15 minutes, SSJ4 Gogeta separates if fused for 5 or 15 minutes. Same principle.

2. Maybe if that was all he said, but it was not. He then said he does not believe it, and after that remarked he could not deflect that. And it was never hinted that he could not deflect it "safely" like is being said by some.

3. Anime is noncanon, and even in anime Buu was clearly show destroying planets one by one. And Buu never used a galaxy destroying blast on Goku, or even 1/1,000,000th of that, saying Goku could survive it is baseless speculation.

5. Yeah, he would. Happens alot in DBZ.

Wei Phoenix
1. He reverts to normal form if in SSJ3 for 15 minutes, SSJ4 Gogeta separates if fused for 5 or 15 minutes. Same principle.

Where in the hell you got that from? It took like 3 episodes for 5 minutes to pass on Namek so there is no way that Gogeta could last for 5 minutes. Same goes for SSJ3 Goku.

ThunderGodEneru
Where in the hell you got that from? It took like 3 episodes for 5 minutes to pass on Namek so there is no way that Gogeta could last for 5 minutes. Same goes for SSJ3 Goku. What?

It was canonically stated that Goku can only be in SSJ3 for 15 minutes, and SSJ4 Gogeta for either 5 minutes or 15 minutes.

Wei Phoenix
What?

It was canonically stated that Goku can only be in SSJ3 for 15 minutes, and SSJ4 Gogeta for either 5 minutes or 15 minutes.

Well that was more of a joke on DBZ's concept of time.

ThunderGodEneru
Your joke sucked.

Wei Phoenix
Your joke sucked.

I can't always be on my A-Game. I'm a human being goddamnit! I have feelings!

ThunderGodEneru
Your feelings is an idiot.

k1Lla441
Your feelings is an idiot.
Your feelings are an idiot. no thanks needed.

ThunderGodEneru
Your use is still improper grammar, like mine.

The perfect use would be your feelings are idiots.

But that sounds ghey.

shane8874
YOU sound gay! Is there anything else we can talk about?

BradBalboa
What?

when does Goku say he can only keep ssj3 up for 5min?? he does say he can only stay in that form for a short period of time, but i dont rember hi ever giving an exact time, or was this in the manga ?? and Gogeta is aroudn 10-15 mins ur right ther !

Man of...
Based on feats, Brolly.

Tho, logic would point to SS4 Gogeta killin' Brolly wit one of his turdz.

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by Man of...
Based on feats, Brolly.

Tho, logic would point to SS4 Gogeta killin' Brolly wit one of his turdz. What feats does Broly have that compare to Gogeta

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by IppoDLuffy
What feats does Broly have that compare to Gogeta Destroying a galaxy. no expression

IppoDLuffy
Destroying a galaxy. no expression hmm thats it impressive wink

ThunderGodEneru
Hi.

IppoDLuffy
Hi. Hello stick out tongue

k1Lla441
Originally posted by IppoDLuffy
hmm thats it impressive wink
you make a good point.

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by k1Lla441
you make a good point. Thanks

Slaanesh
Destroying a galaxy. no expression

that doesn't save him from getting one shotted by goku now does he..

ThunderGodEneru
Everyone is subject to PIS.

Slaanesh
well..maybe that galaxy destroying feat is PIS while he getting one shotted by amp goku is not..

ThunderGodEneru
A half-dead Saiyan, powered by a few half-dead warriors who he just effortlessly pwned, logically should be able to one shot him, when he just gets stronger?

Hahaha no.

Slaanesh
okie..but come one..
him destroying a galaxy isn't that much of a feat that would ensure him win in every vs thread..it's not like he's going to send a galaxy destroying blast in a fight..that would kill him along with the enemy..when he fought Gohan in his second movie..Gohan was able to overpower him once..his battle feats < Gogeta battle feats..he fought weaker people and lose..gogeta fought the greatest villain in DB universe(canon and noncanon) and win with ease..

yungz22
Kid Buu at his very best destroyed a planet.

The Broly movie timeline, canon timeline, and GT timeline are not subject to the same Hierarchy nor are they subject to eachother's rules. Broly movie and GT are spin-offs, not canon.

actually canon states buu was created to destroy the universe. he got close to doing so twice. So i say he can destroy a universe.

yungz22

Even if Janemba wasn't much more powerful than Broly, Broly is too stupid, his blasts would be sent right back at him. Do you think Broly could beat ssj Gogeta from the movie?

examples of janemba's strength He has ssj 3 goku running for his life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3F97o7VntY

roz88
brolygot beat by gohan and a child saiyan both just super saiyan
gohan wasnt even ss2 either.

Kento
Originally posted by roz88
brolygot beat by gohan and a child saiyan both just super saiyan
gohan wasnt even ss2 either. Broli in movie 10 was beaten by a wish from Goten.

Oh and according to the DB Daizenshuu Gohan was ssj2.

Course that still doesn't prove Broli's stronger than ssj4 Gogeta. And the galaxy destroying thing is done in a undefined amount of time. No evidence of a one-shot, and its not even fully destroyed.

yungz22
Broli in movie 10 was beaten by a wish from Goten.

Oh and according to the DB Daizenshuu Gohan was ssj2.

Course that still doesn't prove Broli's stronger than ssj4 Gogeta. And the galaxy destroying thing is done in a undefined amount of time. No evidence of a one-shot, and its not even fully destroyed.

isn't that book just like the naruto data book unreliable

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by yungz22
isn't that book just like the naruto data book unreliable

That's what I always thought.

Kento
isn't that book just like the naruto data book unreliable But what does it matter when it's not stating something about a move. It's just stating that Gohan was ssj2 by the people who created the movie.

It may not be canon to the manga or anything since I think I read somewhere Akira only had stuff to do with like the 7th book. Though that's also the one I believe that says Tien knows Kaioken. *shrugs*

yungz22
But what does it matter when it's not stating something about a move. It's just stating that Gohan was ssj2 by the people who created the movie.

It may not be canon to the manga or anything since I think I read somewhere Akira only had stuff to do with like the 7th book. Though that's also the one I believe that says Tien knows Kaioken. *shrugs*

even if gohan were ssj2 that ssj2 is way weaker than it was when he was a child

Kento
even if gohan were ssj2 that ssj2 is way weaker than it was when he was a child HE was weaker at ssj2 than as a kid..but even during the Buu Saga he was strong enough to fight evenly against Dabura who was as strong as Super Perfect Cell.

Eh I still think SSJ2 Adult Gohan was only weaker than Teen Gohan because Teen Gohan was angry while Adult Gohan was just regular, and became less emotional as he got older.

yungz22
HE was weaker at ssj2 than as a kid..but even during the Buu Saga he was strong enough to fight evenly against Dabura who was as strong as Super Perfect Cell.

Eh I still think SSJ2 Adult Gohan was only weaker than Teen Gohan because Teen Gohan was angry while Adult Gohan was just regular, and became less emotional as he got older.

vegeta even says gohan overall was much weaker due to lack of training. vegeta also says had gohan kept up his training gohan would have easily killed dabura. I dont think dabura was as strong as super perfect maybe onlii perfect

Kento
vegeta even says gohan overall was much weaker due to lack of training. vegeta also says had gohan kept up his training gohan would have easily killed dabura. I dont think dabura was as strong as super perfect maybe onlii perfect But Vegeta only felt Gohan's power against Cell then against Kibito. Gohan at ssj2 a day after he fights Cell would weaker than Gohan against Cell because no anger. Sure lack of training made him rusty but Vegeta is talking about a power that wasn't Gohan's norm when making that statement.

Was Gohan ssj2 against Dabura anyway? I don't remember.

Though even with Gohan being weaker and only on par with Perfect Cell at the least Broli was still able to block his blast without effort while combined with Goten's. Settling the age old debate of who is stronger Cell or Broli.

BradBalboa
i dotn see why that would be a debate, its common DBZ knoweldge Broly is more powerful than cell, the only dbz villians more powerful than broly are- Hatachyack, Majin Buu, Janemba,and Hirudegarn i guess... but hirudergarn isnt as awesome or badass as broly

occultdestroyer
SS4 Gogeta is the strongest character ever conceived in the history of the DBZ franchise.

He was going toe-to-toe against Omega Shenron, the freakin' Dragonballz come to life! And almost killed him, if it weren't for the stupid time limit.

yungz22
But Vegeta only felt Gohan's power against Cell then against Kibito. Gohan at ssj2 a day after he fights Cell would weaker than Gohan against Cell because no anger. Sure lack of training made him rusty but Vegeta is talking about a power that wasn't Gohan's norm when making that statement.

Was Gohan ssj2 against Dabura anyway? I don't remember.

Though even with Gohan being weaker and only on par with Perfect Cell at the least Broli was still able to block his blast without effort while combined with Goten's. Settling the age old debate of who is stronger Cell or Broli.

gohan was ssj1 against Dabura. I think once gohan becomes ssj2 he really is no longer fighting with anger because anger is what unlocked his potential to reach the ssj2 state.

yungz22
Personally i think the gohan that fought cell would kick brolly's ass. Everytime we see gohan become ssj2 he just rapes everybody with one punch and the final villian with one punch. Had gohan kept training he would easily be the strongest z-fighter.

Kento
gohan was ssj1 against Dabura. I think once gohan becomes ssj2 he really is no longer fighting with anger because anger is what unlocked his potential to reach the ssj2 state. He still had that anger though. That's why he toyed with Cell, and why he had a drastic decrease in power after Cell blew himself up since that anger was replaced with grief.

And if Gohan was fighting Dabura at ssj then Adult Gohan would be stronger than Teen Gohan at ssj even if Dabura is only Perfect Cell.

And Gohan did become the strongest Z fighter..unless you count GT..which nobody does.

yungz22
He still had that anger though. That's why he toyed with Cell, and why he had a drastic decrease in power after Cell blew himself up since that anger was replaced with grief.

And if Gohan was fighting Dabura at ssj then Adult Gohan would be stronger than Teen Gohan at ssj even if Dabura is only Perfect Cell.

And Gohan did become the strongest Z fighter..unless you count GT..which nobody does.
thats what i was originally counting but i thought about it after i made my post. But for some reason myabe its just me but i think tht gohan would have easily dealt with buu had he kept training.

oh and when did it say he was as strong as cell

Kento
It has more to do with the 7th Daizenshuu having Perfect Cell and Dabura the same power. Wasn't ever said in the manga.

Even if Gohan had kept training I think CIS would keep Gohan from beating Buu before he gets absorbed.

First_Tsurugi06
He still had that anger though. That's why he toyed with Cell, and why he had a drastic decrease in power after Cell blew himself up since that anger was replaced with grief.

Anger was more like what tirggered the transformation, as is the usual requirement for SSJ1 as well (though Goku had achieved SSJ2 and SSJ3 due to the supposed lack of limits on energy in the Otherworld). After that, I wouldn't say Gohan was still "angry" as opposed to just maintaining a bit of a change in personality (from reluctant to fight to a merciless and practically sadistic killing machine). Cell's self-destruction seemed to be what called him back.

As for Dabura and Gohan fighting, it had been said by some sources that Gohan hadn't used SSJ2 against Dabura or ever again since using it at the Wolrd Tournament in front of Kibito. Putting that aside though, I'm pretty sure it was implied by someone (either Vegeta or Goku) that Dabura may have been holding back for a while. As far as pre-SSJ2 Teen Gohan fighting Perfect Cell is concerned, Gohan was still reluctant to fight Cell in the first place; he seemed to have lost those kind of qualms when he grew up. I think the general idea of Vegeta's complaints was that Gohan's SSJ2 form in general was more powerful when he was younger. That of course would mean that he supposedley was fighting at SSJ2 against Dabura, which has likely been argued over by the same people who debate whether Gohan was SSJ1 or SSJ2 when fighting Broly (I myself am undecided).

As for Gohan being the strongest Z-fighter, I do believe that's actually Vegito. Thoug that of course is if you count fusions, whom to me, are usually in a different category unless said otherwise. I mean, by the end of the Buu saga, Gohan was technically the most powerful Z-fighter remaining, as Vegito had separated with the Potara Earrings destroyed, and Gogeta was never canonically conceived.

Yeah, I don't count GT either, unless specified otherwise, as is the case in this thread, to which I can only say what I said earlier; Neither Gogeta or Broly are necessarily canon, but as said by others, SSJ4 Gogeta was meant to be the single most powerful character in the Dragonball franchise, canon or not.

That's kinda what actually happened; Gohan didn't finish off Super Buu, who escaped death by self-destructing and absorbing Gotenks and Piccolo. Regardless of the circumstances, Gotenks' fusion was still temporary even inside of Buu, thus if anything was to blame for Gohan being absorbed, it kinda was CIS, but a bit on Goku's part due to exactly how he stopped Buu (with a Destructo Disk, leaving a part of Buu free to absorb Gohan), and the fact that he called off the need for the fusion when Gotenks finally DID defuse in Buu's body, but also on Gohan's part due to having missed the initial catch for the earring (though he did find it before getting absorbed).

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>