Rank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
These beings at the height of their powers in order from Highest to lowest.

Takion
Infinity Man
Nabu
Thunderbolt
Mordru
Shazam
Ganthet
Zeus
Ares
Kismet
Dominus
Chronus

vansonbee
Chronus
Zeus
Shazam
Ganthet
Ares
Mordru
Infinity Man
Rest I am clueless about smile

tsscls
Ares
Kismet
Nabu
Thunderbolt
Shazam
Takion
Infinity Man
Zeus
Ganthet
Dominus
Chronus

Digi
"Rank" threads generally inevitably involve Surfer. Props for avoiding that cliche.

tsscls
Originally posted by Digi
"Rank" threads generally inevitably involve Surfer. Props for avoiding that cliche.

Please edit my quote to include SS at #1!
Happy Dance

occultdestroyer
Kismet
Dominus
Shazam
Zeus
Ganthet
Ares
Takion
Thunderbolt
Infinity Man
Nabu
Mordru

No idea about Chronus

Mindset
What has Ganthet done that people put him so high?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
What has Ganthet done that people put him so high?
besides basically being the power source of a corps that can actually more than double a gl ring?

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
besides basically being the power source of a corps that can actually more than double a gl ring? Ok, if he was actually the power source.

tsscls
besides basically being the power source of a corps that can actually more than double a gl ring?
You're talking about the "Blue Lantern?"
He's doing that with another Guardian, and there's only one ring.

Mindset
They aren't even the power source, so it really doesn't matter.

fangirl101
They aren't even the power source, so it really doesn't matter.
Um, aren't they. You sure. They are the one's who created the blue battery and the rings. ganthet is also the creator of the Uber GL ring that Kyle wore.

fangirl101
These beings at the height of their powers in order from Highest to lowest.

Takion
Infinity Man
Nabu
Thunderbolt
Mordru
Shazam
Ganthet
Zeus
Ares
Kismet
Dominus
Chronus
My best guess for rank would be

Nabu=Mordru
Kismet=Dominus
Chronus
Ganthet
Thunderbolt
Infinity Man
Takion
Zeus=Shazam=Ares

Mindset
Um, aren't they. You sure. They are the one's who created the blue battery and the rings. ganthet is also the creator of the Uber GL ring that Kyle wore.

No, the power source is the aspects of each ring, rage, hope, willpower, etc. and then the batteries harness that power.

They may have created the Blue power battery, like they created the Green power battery, but they aren't the source of its power.

Yes, Ganthet remade a broken ring and gave it to Kyle, but before he did that all the other Guardians gave them their power. And it's not like Ganthet was the source of power for Kyle's ring.

fangirl101
No, the power source is the aspects of each ring, rage, hope, willpower, etc. and then the batteries harness that power.

They may have created the Blue power battery, like they created the Green power battery, but they aren't the source of its power.

Yes, Ganthet remade a broken ring and gave it to Kyle, but before he did that all the other Guardians gave them their power. And it's not like Ganthet was the source of power for Kyle's ring.
You forget that The new Guardians power comes from the IOn power that was Kyle. ganthet never returned the Old gaurdian's power.

Mindset
You forget that The new Guardians power comes from the IOn power that was Kyle. ganthet never returned the Old gaurdian's power. I don't see what your point is.

Ganthet has had their power since Hal took over the battery, he hasn't had any feats that show him to be extremely powerful. I'd say based on powerscaling and the little he has shown, he is low end skyfather.

fangirl101
I don't see what your point is.

Ganthet has had their power since Hal took over the battery, he hasn't had any feats that show him to be extremely powerful. I'd say based on powerscaling and the little he has shown, he is low end skyfather.
Why would I see your point? Ganthet and his partner gathered up the blue will and created a battery. Something that took the combined might of the original guardians to do with the green. obviously it takes a lot of power to gather an emotional spectrum and make a battery for it. saying Ganthet was low end skyfather when he has the combined might of all the old gaurdians is lowballing. Something I dont' expect from a DC fan. Of course you aren't are you? Plus we've already seen a rogue gaurdian completely embarrass hal jordan.And we've seen another gaurdian actually grab SBP so hard that he couldn't break free and then atomize him molecule by molecule. Something that not even anti-matter wave energy could do. Ganthet is that power times 12.

tsscls
"grab SBP so hard that he couldn't break free and then atomize him molecule by molecule"
That's not what happened. The blast sent him into the MV. Did you even read the story?

fangirl101
Originally posted by tsscls
"grab SBP so hard that he couldn't break free and then atomize him molecule by molecule"
That's not what happened. The blast sent him into the MV. Did you even read the story?
No. did you. Superboy prime hollered out for help. He couldn't break free from the gaurdian's grip. and thent he gaurdian's life force bfr'd sbp atom by atom. You are the one that didn't read the story. Maybe you should get comics in your original language.

Mindset
I'll make this simple.

Ganthet is not the source of power.

Ganthet doesn't have feats that put him over low skyfather.

Ganthet is not 12x stronger than the other Guardians. If he was, I don't know if that is more pitiful for him or for the other Guardians.

Why would you assume I'm not a DC fan?

tsscls
No. did you. Superboy prime hollered out for help. He couldn't break free from the gaurdian's grip. and thent he gaurdian's life force bfr'd sbp atom by atom. You are the one that didn't read the story. Maybe you should get comics in your original language.

I'm really glad that you have me on ignore now. Wasn't this all explained in CD? SBP wasn't atomized, he absorbed the Guardians energy and was sent into the multiverse. It was stated as such my Monarch. Read the Comics, or buy them!

fangirl101
I'll make this simple.

Ganthet is not the source of power.

Ganthet doesn't have feats that put him over low skyfather.

Ganthet is not 12x stronger than the other Guardians. If he was, I don't know if that is more pitiful for him or for the other Guardians.

Why would you assume I'm not a DC fan?

I don't assume. From your post it's clear.

Ganthet is the driving force that collected the Blue power and placed it with in the battery. A feat that took the combined power of the previous gaurdians and over a longer period of time. Thus Ganthet is >> any other single gaurdian.

Gaurdian>Alpha Lantern>high End lantern.

Thus a gaurdian is at the very least a skyfather lvl. Ganthet being Superior to them all would make him above Low end skyfather.

Have a nice night.

tsscls
wow

fangirl101
Originally posted by tsscls
I'm really glad that you have me on ignore now. Wasn't this all explained in CD? SBP wasn't atomized, he absorbed the Guardians energy and was sent into the multiverse. It was stated as such my Monarch. Read the Comics, or buy them!
He was atomized. Or rather shunted atom by atom. Read the comics. He absbored the energy only after an extremely painful atom by atom ripping. You missed that?

I'm Bran
I don't assume. From your post it's clear.

Ganthet is the driving force that collected the Blue power and placed it with in the battery. A feat that took the combined power of the previous gaurdians and over a longer period of time. Thus Ganthet is >> any other single gaurdian.

Gaurdian>Alpha Lantern>high End lantern.

Thus a gaurdian is at the very least a skyfather lvl. Ganthet being Superior to them all would make him above Low end skyfather.

Have a nice night. Isn't that ABC logic friend?

fangirl101
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Isn't that ABC logic friend?
No. Not when the rank and file is established with in the Oan rules. Alpha Lanters are superior to GL's. Even Hal. Hal is a top tier. thus an alpha is trans tier. making a guardian skyfather lvl.

Mindset
So I guess Ganthet is pretty much abstract level, I mean he'd have to be being 12x stronger than skyfather. facepalm

And I'm not the DC fan? With statements like that I'd assume you don't even read comics.

fangirl101
So I guess Ganthet is pretty much abstract level, I mean he'd have to be being 12x stronger than skyfather. facepalm

And I'm not the DC fan? With statements like that I'd assume you don't even read comics.
Takes a lot more than 12x skyfather to get to abstract lvl. Really. There are lvls in between skyfather and abstract. The gap is too huge to just jump from Skyfather to Abstract.

Mindset
Takes a lot more than 12x skyfather to get to abstract lvl. Really. There are lvls in between skyfather and abstract. The gap is too huge to just jump from Skyfather to Abstract. 12x skyfather, even low skyfather would be stronger than RXT, imo.

This is either at or approaching abstract.

fangirl101
12x skyfather, even low skyfather would be stronger than RXT, imo.

This is either at or approaching abstract.
It only takes star system lvl power to be skyfather. Hell, skyfather used to be planet lvl. Until the heralds started blowing up planets.

12 times star system power isn't even galaxy lvl power. I haven't seen any skyfather be able to blow up or create a galaxy. shake them sure. destroy them in battles with others. yes. Not on their own.

Besides, Most abstracts are universal concepts and higher.

Philosophía
Dominus
Kismet
Mordru
Nabu
Thunderbolt
Chronus
Shazam
Ares
Zeus
Ganthet
Infinity Man
Takion

Avlon
Thunderbolt
Dominus
Kismet
Mordru
Nabu
Chronus
Shazam
Ares
Zeus
Ganthet
Infinity Man
Takion

Let's not forget that in the original storyline, the quintessence was helpless against thunderbolt at half power and at the end of that storyline, he was actually combined and at the very least, his power was doubled.

Philosophía
I'm of the opinion that Mordru/Nabu > Thunderbolt, and if I'd put Thunderbolt above Kismet (who is apparently the embodiement of everything) then I'd have to put Mordru/Nabu also, and I just don't see them above the sum of creation to be honest.

Avlon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.