Prince vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
laughing topic. Let's see who will say something about "time traveling" laughing let it begin.

Old Prince vs Kratos.

ThunderGodEneru
Kratos hits Prince once and kills him.

And having never played Prince of Persia, I base this on absolutely nothing.

Gumachi
I mean not the new prince but the old one. Prince rewinds time and hits Kratos

ThunderGodEneru
Well even then isn't Prince essentially a normal, albeit athletic human with normal weapons.

And I don't know why, but turning back time on a time god seems like a bad idea.

Gumachi
Prince can also control time. Infact he can go back in time also Kratos needs the mirror. And Prince needs sand.

ThunderGodEneru
No...Kratos has absorbed the Fate's powers, he is not a God with power over time, he is now the God that has total dominion over time.

Gumachi
Asorb power? Why didn't he asorb Persephone's power? PRINCE CAN CONTROL TIME ALSO. Rewind it, slow it down , ravages of time. He is bascially the "god" of it. But if this is POP:WW Prince he has the medallion. But TT Prince, Kratos can knock the dagger out of his hand. So technially Prince is a God.-well this if before TT ended because he doesn't have the dagger]

Prince also has "Daggertail" and can transform into the Dark Prince. But Dark Prince is nonething to Rage of The Titans, and Daggertail is nonething compared to Godly Blades of Chaos.

Daggertail
http://princeofpersia.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons_in_The_Two_Thrones

The Power of Revival: The power to rewind time up to ten seconds, undoing almost everything that happened during that time (death, injuries, movement, etc.) Rewinding time cannot undo killing an enemy created by the Sands of Time, as doing so resets the timer.

The Power of Delay: Time is slowed down for everything, with the Prince moving slightly faster than his enemies, allows for finer control and making attacks unblockable. It costs one sand tank to use.

The Power of Restraint: Provided they don't block, most enemies stabbed by the Dagger of Time are frozen in time. Once knocked off their feet in this state, they can be killed in a single hit (the Prince's backflip move can do so instantly), the downside of which being that the Sands they possess cannot be absorbed by the Dagger. If left alone, the enemy returns to normal after a few seconds. It costs one sand tank to use.

The Power of Haste: A combination of Delay and Restraint, Haste freezes every enemy around the Prince and causes him to move instantly from one enemy to the next. Like with Restraint, enemies can be killed in a single hit if knocked off their feet. Use of this power consumes every sand tank.

The Power of Destiny: Shows the Prince visions of possible futures by standing in Sand Storms. These provide clues to how to proceed. These visions also act as save points, and cost nothing to use.

Gumachi
That 1 hit shit isn't allowed. I think Prince can also run out of sand.

Wei Phoenix
Kratos is vastly stronger, and superior.

Gumachi
If you look at Kratos being a "MORTAL" and Prince being a "MORTAL/HUMAN" it really seems Prince is more of an mortal

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Gumachi
If you look at Kratos being a "MORTAL" and Prince being a "MORTAL/HUMAN" it really seems Prince is more of an mortal

Ok....

Gumachi
In other words Kratos seems to superior to Prince.

Wei Phoenix
In other words Kratos seems to superior to Prince.

Yeah I said that...

First_Tsurugi06
Characters like Kratos are in an entirely different league from the Prince of the SoT trilogy, with or without the Sands. Kratos being vastly stronger physically is just the tip of his nigh 100% advantage over the SoT trilogy Prince. The same goes when comparing the SoT Prince to the likes of Dante, Nero (the snarky, paint-by-numbers copycat that he is), Cloud, etc. I really don't have to go into details with this match (or any involving the characters I had mentioned); It's spite in virtually every sense.

Oh, and unlike Dark Jaxx, I've milked the entire PoP trilogy for everything it's worth; I know where I'm coming from when saying all this.

Gumachi
^I agree. Dante vs Prince now that's just pathetic.

Wei Phoenix
^I agree. Dante vs Prince now that's just pathetic.

Then why in the hell did you make this?

Gumachi
Because erm

Wei Phoenix
Because you like making spite threads?

Gumachi
No.

Nemesis X
Definately Kratos. I was having second thoughts about Prince winning but after playing the 2008 Prince of Persia game, I say he sucks.

Burning thought
Old prince wins due to incapaciation, he would slow time down and then slash out Kratos' eyes, if that doesnt kill Kratos then Kratos is still pretty much incapaciated, ime sure that counts as a win.

ScreamPaste
So two gods of time, one who should hang out with DBZ characters and scream about his power level, and one who could put cirque du soliel out of bussiness... Interesting.

I'm gonna play devil's advocate for the sake of discussion and say Prince. I prefer his games, lol.

It smells to me like the prince has the better reflexes/speed, combat or otherwise, and is acrobatic enough to jump around Kratos for awhile, and should he mess up, he can rewind time. So he atleast has the chance to stay in the fight for awhile.

Also, the prince gets several different weapons through out the SoT trilogy, including swords that can chop throw stone walls. He has potential to damage Kratos, as well as stay in the fight long enough to do so.

Burning thought
Kratos is not a god of time, he uses the threads of fate to manipulate his destiny and everyone shouts "zomg hes a godlike entity of time!" because the effects of the threads just so happens to be beyond the room itself.....

Its illogical, if Kratos was some uber God of time he would just freeze Olmypus, one hit kill most of the Gods with his BoO and then it would be the end of the games and the developers would kill the plot.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Burning thought
Old prince wins due to incapaciation, he would slow time down and then slash out Kratos' eyes, if that doesnt kill Kratos then Kratos is still pretty much incapaciated, ime sure that counts as a win.

No no expression

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
So two gods of time, one who should hang out with DBZ characters and scream about his power level, and one who could put cirque du soliel out of bussiness... Interesting.

I'm gonna play devil's advocate for the sake of discussion and say Prince. I prefer his games, lol.

It smells to me like the prince has the better reflexes/speed, combat or otherwise, and is acrobatic enough to jump around Kratos for awhile, and should he mess up, he can rewind time. So he atleast has the chance to stay in the fight for awhile.

Also, the prince gets several different weapons through out the SoT trilogy, including swords that can chop throw stone walls. He has potential to damage Kratos, as well as stay in the fight long enough to do so.

No no expression

Kratos is not a god of time, he uses the threads of fate to manipulate his destiny and everyone shouts "zomg hes a godlike entity of time!" because the effects of the threads just so happens to be beyond the room itself.....

Its illogical, if Kratos was some uber God of time he would just freeze Olmypus, one hit kill most of the Gods with his BoO and then it would be the end of the games and the developers would kill the plot.

Do you really think Kratos would do that to the Gods? He wants them to suffer as he has. No one suffers when they are oneshotted.

Gumachi

Kratos stones Prince and kills him. Or knocks the dagger out of his hand and impales him with The Blade. Fates=God of Fate. You people think Kratos would lose to Prince, but yet Nero beats Prince? And i'm shure Prince would waste all of his sand. Why doesn't he just RIP him in half erm ?

Burning thought
Kratos stones Prince and kills him. Or knocks the dagger out of his hand and impales him with The Blade. Fates=God of Fate. You people think Kratos would lose to Prince, but yet Nero beats Prince? And i'm shure Prince would waste all of his sand. Why doesn't he just RIP him in half erm ?

He cannot do any of those things while slowed in time.....all he can do, is watch in horror (or moan in horror) as the Prince carves out the guys eyes. And Nero wouldnt beat prince, infact Prince could beat a lot of characters through slowing time, and cutting out their eyes, few characters can really do much harm without their eyes and that would likely count as incapaciation.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Do you really think Kratos would do that to the Gods? He wants them to suffer as he has. No one suffers when they are oneshotted.

Yeh he would, and he could make them suffer, whats worse than having time slowed so that you can slowly move towards them and slash off their limbs without them being albe to do anything?

If he had any time powers beyond those shown it would imbalance the game nad make all the other Gods obselete, making it boring, theres no reason to think Kratos has absolute time powers anyway.

Gumachi
He cannot do any of those things while slowed in time.....all he can do, is watch in horror (or moan in horror) as the Prince carves out the guys eyes. And Nero wouldnt beat prince, infact Prince could beat a lot of characters through slowing time, and cutting out their eyes, few characters can really do much harm without their eyes and that would likely count as incapaciation.

The Daggers would rarely hurt Kratos. Kratos slows down time. Besides he knocks THE DAGGER OUT OF HIS HAND. He can't do any of this w/o his dagger. Slowing down? He runs out of sand. Prince is still a human. Devil Bringer>Prince.

Burning thought
You would have to prove Kratos' eyes are as durable as the rest of him. Kratos can only slow time in the presence of a statue and lets assume he can do this without them, the prince can do the same AND more often, Kratos has to w8 to regerate power.

He has like 6/7 uses of the sands of time at his prime, combining slowing time AND speeding himself up in one would defeat Kratos by destroying his eyes.

Devil bringer lol, as I said against Kratos, Nero cannot do anythin while slowed to a crawl.....then he gets his eyes torn out...then again, Nero has not shown any durability feats, infact I cant remember if he even has regen, so Prince would prob just slit his throat and leave Nero to bleed to death.

Gumachi
Nero got impaled and lived.

Didn't I say the statue thing in the Dante vs Kratos thread and you disagreed? Kratos STONES PRINCE. And kills him. Chronos Rage? Rage of The Titans? Blade of Olympus? A human can beat Kratos, but Dante loses? What's next he beats Dante? It's not like Kratos could just take the dagger away from Prince.

Prince has to depend on sand.

Burning thought
Nero got impaled and lived.

Didn't I say the statue thing in the Dante vs Kratos thread and you disagreed? Kratos STONES PRINCE. And kills him. Chronos Rage? Rage of The Titans? Blade of Olympus? A human can beat Kratos, but Dante loses?

Prince has to depend on sand.

so? also when did this happen?

Sure I disagreed, i thot id follow your example and make up some BS, like "Dante can defeat GOW universe!!", your too much of a fanboy to debate with properly.

Dante does not have the same abilities as Prince.....

Gumachi
Sometime in DMC4 I think.

Hey your the one who said Zeus would destroy the DMC universe. So your the one to blame not me. And so what if I am a fanboyeveryone is a fanboy/girl one way or another.

Prince=Human. Dante=Demon. Dante goes Devil Trigger. Prince slows him and it still doesn't help him But this isn't Dante vs Prince. I hope your not saying Prince can beat Dante. All 3 can control time btw

Burning thought
Zeus is diffrent to Dante thats why, Zeus is a titanic being, matched only in size by perhaps the Saviour in the whole of DMC, only thing is Zeus is faster, has many types of powers and is not defeated by having little glass orbs on his body smashed...

so what if Prince is human? he still has better powers using the dagger of time....Kratos needs a nearby statue, Dante is very limited, the prince on the other hand can use his many times over AND save himself from defeat.

Gumachi
Glass orbs? No.

Prince=Limited he has to DEPEND ON SAND. He can do shit if he runs out of sand. And furthermore Prince got his ass owned by a chick.

k1Lla441
is there an actual arguement going on? kratos wins this i every single aspect, and he too can control time. I dont care what anyone has to say, he can control time, it was stated at the end of gow 2 as mother gaias last statement, and he did it while he was OUTSIDE OF THE LOOM CHAMBER.

Gumachi
Not exactly. He used the THREAD to go back into time and he JUMPED INSIDE THE MIRROR. He couldn't do it w/o the chamber. But yeah Kratos wins this in every aspect.

Oh and Kratos wins because he is a spartan big grin

Burning thought
Originally posted by k1Lla441
is there an actual arguement going on? kratos wins this i every single aspect, and he too can control time. I dont care what anyone has to say, he can control time, it was stated at the end of gow 2 as mother gaias last statement, and he did it while he was OUTSIDE OF THE LOOM CHAMBER.

He cannot control time, what a load of rubbish, and what else was Gaia going to say? all shes seen is Kratos appearing and taking the Titans through time, hes already beforehand used the threads to change his fate.....nothing states he can use time powers without the loom chamber, the fact he was outside of it, doesnt mean he had not already changed his thread beforehand.....

Glass orbs? No.

Prince=Limited he has to DEPEND ON SAND. He can do shit if he runs out of sand. And furthermore Prince got his ass owned by a chick.

yes, theres little glass ovals on the saviours legs, arms and back

yeh and he has a ton of it, about 7 uses in his prime....

Gumachi
So? I bet Zeus could shed blood from a knife if I stabbed him. Did he get killed from glass orbs? No.

Burning thought
He got defeated massively by having the glass orbs on his leg shattere,d unlike you, ive played and completed the game....Saviour is weak, infact a few tanks or helicopters from our world would take him out easily without needing any magical or demonic assitance, all he has is glass weak points on his legs lmao...

Well as weve seen, shedding blood means nothing to Zeus, on the other hand I KNOW Dante would shed blood if I stabbed him.

Gumachi
Glass orb? Why did he drop when Nero impaled Yamato into him further. Savior is weak? You mean the one that takes souls and demonic energy? Or Gods that get beat by humans? And I could beat Zeus with a pencil.

And have a wound.

wExC_UegKZw Okay now where did he get defeated by glass shattered on his leg?

Burning thought
Saviour drops many many times, one of which is every time several of the Glass orbs are smashed, hes pathetic, and his made of nothing but stone, the Colossus of rhodes is similiar, only at least its made out of Bronze lol...

0fzN-9eWzQ

little glass things smashed=Saviour on his ass, altho Zeus or Ares would just punch Saviour in half with one blow, especially Ares with his fire axe.

Gumachi
Right after Savior does his ultimate blast and kills Ares in 1 blow? I see nonething. And you said destroyed. Destroyed and dropped are two different things. Punch him? If they tried to punch Kratos would he die? Savior could do an attack that could slow the nearly entire GOW universe out. Ever heard of weak spots? Just like the gods get impaled and die? Or when Persephone got punched and died.

"The Savior, once awakened, is an invincible armor that protects its user and wields immeasurable power"

↑ Devil May Cry 4, Boss File — The Savior: "The most powerful demon brought forth by the Order of the Sword. Its exterior, oft-mistaken to be a god, holds a millennia of demonic matter and spirit melded together. With the blood of Sparda and his ancient sword, it will be possible to control The Savior for the first time."

↑ Devil May Cry 4, Boss File — The False Savior: "Completely assimilating the body of Sanctus, the False Savior may fall short of a true god’s power; however, its repulsive tenacity means one must not let their eyes stray from it for too long. Bring forth final judgment upon this atrocity!"Retrieved from"

"Wielding the rare power of light, The Savior can summon bolts of light energy that can easily wipe out masses of demons, as if smiting them like a god. It can also fire orbs of darkness and as well as explosive blasts of energy as well. Its most fearsome attack is a massive beam of concentrated destructive energy"

Burning thought
err what feats does this ultimate blast have? and no...NONE of saviours attacks would stop Ares, Ares would punch the body of the Saviour in half.

Wei Phoenix

Yeh he would, and he could make them suffer, whats worse than having time slowed so that you can slowly move towards them and slash off their limbs without them being albe to do anything?

If he had any time powers beyond those shown it would imbalance the game nad make all the other Gods obselete, making it boring, theres no reason to think Kratos has absolute time powers anyway. Originally posted by Burning thought
You would have to prove Kratos' eyes are as durable as the rest of him. Kratos can only slow time in the presence of a statue and lets assume he can do this without them, the prince can do the same AND more often, Kratos has to w8 to regerate power.

He has like 6/7 uses of the sands of time at his prime, combining slowing time AND speeding himself up in one would defeat Kratos by destroying his eyes.

Devil bringer lol, as I said against Kratos, Nero cannot do anythin while slowed to a crawl.....then he gets his eyes torn out...then again, Nero has not shown any durability feats, infact I cant remember if he even has regen, so Prince would prob just slit his throat and leave Nero to bleed to death.

Now you're just trolling about someone's eye durability and whatnot. Prince doesn't go for "eye" attacks so he won't do it here and you are wrong. Kratos would not do that to the Gods. He wants them to suffer. He isn't freezing time so they can get one shotted.

Gumachi
err what feats does this ultimate blast have? and no...NONE of saviours attacks would stop Ares, Ares would punch the body of the Saviour in half.

He wouldn't be able to punch Kratos in half. Or a mountain let along Savior. Carnation of Sparda? What would Ares do? And besides this isn't Savior vs Ares. Most powerful Demonploses to some giant mortal? Savior does attacks like a God to to they WILL KILL ARES.

BTW, Prince can't rewind/slow time without the dagger, and he can't hold the dagger if his hands are cut off. Like I said Prince got owned by Shadee. So what makes you think he'd beat the son of Zeus?

Ultimate Wil

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Spite thread

Gumachi
Oops.

Ultimate Wil
You just realized how spite this thread is, and that BT is messing with you? Well I hope he is.

Gumachi
He probably is.

Ultimate Wil
Hopefully

Burning thought
He wouldn't be able to punch Kratos in half. Or a mountain let along Savior. Carnation of Sparda? What would Ares do? And besides this isn't Savior vs Ares. Most powerful Demonploses to some giant mortal? Savior does attacks like a God to to they WILL KILL ARES.

BTW, Prince can't rewind/slow time without the dagger, and he can't hold the dagger if his hands are cut off. Like I said Prince got owned by Shadee. So what makes you think he'd beat the son of Zeus?

erm no they wont, your talking shit again, a load of rubbish and titles is all youve got amongst your weak and featless characters, Saviours attacks are featless, Ares could easily

And Kratos cannot cut anything if hes frozen in time or slowed....which the Prince will do faster than Kratos can do much fo anything.

Your using titles again, Son of Zeus means shit, you ONLY ever use titles, your useless at using actual evidence nad proof lol....which is why debating with you is not debating, its just like telling a Kid something it doesnt like and so it states some random made up shit.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Now you're just trolling about someone's eye durability and whatnot. Prince doesn't go for "eye" attacks so he won't do it here and you are wrong. Kratos would not do that to the Gods. He wants them to suffer. He isn't freezing time so they can get one shotted.

err trolling because Kratos has zero evidence for eye durablity and pricne could easily stab out his eyes? and I dont remeber CIS being added to this battle.

Ime not debating featless nonsense just because youve got no evidence for it. Its like me debating prine has the power of God himself and saying "prince wouldnt use em coz hes a fair fighter!"

Wei Phoenix
err trolling because Kratos has zero evidence for eye durablity and pricne could easily stab out his eyes? and I dont remeber CIS being added to this battle.

Ime not debating featless nonsense just because youve got no evidence for it. Its like me debating prine has the power of God himself and saying "prince wouldnt use em coz hes a fair fighter!"

No. no expression

carnage52
kratos rips off princes head and shoves sand up it

ArtificialGlory
Ran out of arguments? Somebody called out on your bullshit? Never fear! Just accuse that person of trolling.

Ultimate Wil
Face it BT, Kratos throws out the BoA and cuts Prince in half. Compared to Kratos, Prince has 0 feats.

Burning thought
the BoA? the prince can slow time and dispatch Kratos with ease....Kratos can do nothing

General Kaliero
Yeeaaah... we're closing this. I'm pretty sure it was meant to be a spite thread, things are not being discussed properly, and there's plenty of flaming and baiting going on in here.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.