2 see it or not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moviefanatic04
Without a Paddle 2

Max Payne

The Unborn

Frost Nixon

Quincy
Without a Paddle 2 for sure.

It looks ridiculously funny. Did you know that there's a myspace for it too? With some sweetass game? totally awesome! I'm totally going to buy a copy of it! Maybe even two copies of it so I can watch one whilst holding the other ever so gently against my naked body.

Kosta
Max Payne was pretty cool IMO. I was a fan of the games though.

To be honest, I think that Timpthy Olyphant would have made a better Max Payne. He looked exactly like him in his Girl Next Dooor role.

Rogue Jedi
Uh oh.

Kosta
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Uh oh.

?

ThunderGodEneru
Is there really any doubt this person joined this web-site for the sole purpose of promoting Without a Paddle 2(which looks like shit btw)?

Rogue Jedi
uh to the oh.

Kosta
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Is there really any doubt this person joined this web-site for the sole purpose of promoting Without a Paddle 2(which looks like shit btw)?

The opning post is asking wherther to see it or not, together with a couple other movies... so I doubt that is why they joined. Quincy is the one that says it is good, and given the amount of time he has been a member, I highly doubt that.

Mairuzu
super stoned

Kosta
Originally posted by Mairuzu
super stoned

super jealous

Rogue Jedi
movie forum........................................................

Scythe
F*ckin' without a paddle...

Quincy
Originally posted by Mairuzu
super stoned

Originally posted by Kosta
The opning post is asking wherther to see it or not, together with a couple other movies... so I doubt that is why they joined. Quincy is the one that says it is good, and given the amount of time he has been a member, I highly doubt that.

I'm wicked baked right now it's ridiculous bro.

And also, I was being sarcastic. Trying to make the guy feel better about his job.

H. S. 6
The Unborn was a classic (demonic undead, unborn twin brothers FTW!), but nothing can beat the intellectual debates sure to be found in Without a Paddle 2.

Sequels are always better, anyway.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Kosta
The opning post is asking wherther to see it or not, together with a couple other movies... so I doubt that is why they joined. Quincy is the one that says it is good, and given the amount of time he has been a member, I highly doubt that. I assume you have never actually seen this particular member before, and almost all his time on KMC has been spent promoting Without a Paddle 2.

Quincy was so clearly sarcastic it worries me that you took it seriously. no expression

MildPossession
Frost/Nixon is the one to see out of that lot.

Impediment
Please use the appropriate threads to discuss such movies.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.