Voyager

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tsscls
I watched TOS in syndication as a child and was thrilled as an adolescent when TNG came into being. I watched all of DS9 and enjoyed it thoroughly. I also wanted "Enterprise" to be much more than it was, but still enjoyed it for all its flaws. I'm finding that I miss Voyager the most out of all of these, even though I hated it while it was in production. Is this nostalgia, a delayed reaction to Jeri Ryan's catsuit, or do others share my opinion in hindsight? I'm watching it again on Spike TV and finding it to be much better the 2nd time around.

starlock
Voyager is tied for my favorite Star Trek series..but i loved it from the begining..great show

Raoul
i miss tng. i miss ds9 even more. i will never, never miss voyager. even with the catsuit... sad

Mindship
I liked the opening theme, The Doctor and 7 of 9.
I didn't like the ship design...at all.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Raoul
i miss tng. i miss ds9 even more. i will never, never miss voyager. even with the catsuit... sad

Agreed

Red Nemesis
I always liked Voyager. TNG was great too, and TOS will never be beat. I have never liked DS9 though, and I hope that I never will.

*Enterprise doesn't count as a series because it is terrible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.