blob vs carnage and venom (brock & cassidy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
imo, blob would annihilate them since they have hosts, but i want to throw it to the board and see what happens.

I'm Bran
Carnenom

Mindset
Can he be suffocated?

If so, easy win for Venom/Carnage.

psycho gundam
he's a 70 toner, he might be able to remove the blockage.

(blockage by the way is a ugly word, it's up there with moist.)

Mindset
They can shove it down his throat.

pun intended

psycho gundam
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Carnenom *facepalm*...your sig man.... are the first and third manatees even wearing bikini bottoms? and the one on the far right in the pink still has the ability to loose weight, she's not that far gone yet. if she needs incentive, she just needs to look at her friends.

I'm Bran
?

I don't judge your sig, don't judge mine, pls.

Wade Wilson
Bad idea for a thread. Any of the symbiotes can take Blob. His only option of surviving is thunderclap, which may harm Venom a little bit. Carnage who has high resistance to sound would still kill him.

Rhinoceros
Blob's way too fat to do a thuderclap. He would probably KO himself from exhaustion if he tried to do one.

Since when has he been a 70 tonner?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
Bad idea for a thread. Any of the symbiotes can take Blob. His only option of surviving is thunderclap, which may harm Venom a little bit. Carnage who has high resistance to sound would still kill him. blob's skin is too resilient to be punctured by carnage, he's even taken a slab from wolverine since his fat acted as a buffer.

and blob was a 70 toner before he was de-powered, he's fought strong guy before and it was pretty even till the latter started getting amped.

Wade Wilson
Originally posted by psycho gundam
blob's skin is too resilient to be punctured by carnage, he's even taken a slab from wolverine since his fat acted as a buffer.

and blob was a 70 toner before he was de-powered, he's fought strong guy before and it was pretty even till the latter started getting amped.
Never said that Carnage's gonna cut him apart. But his eyes and ears are his week spots. Also, he needs to breathe, which would be hard with few dozen tendrils in his throat. And Blob is too slow to lay a hand on either Carnage or Venom, not to mention that even if he somehow manages to hit Venom it wont do him any serious damage. Also Rhinoceros brought a very good point, I dont recall him doing a thunderclap before. In that case he doesn't stand a slightest chance of surviving this fight.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
Blob's way too fat to do a thuderclap. He would probably KO himself from exhaustion if he tried to do one.

Since when has he been a 70 tonner? He's atleast a 70 tonner. He's knocked Hulk on his @ss like twice.

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BlobvsHulk2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blobputtinghulkdown.jpg

Wade Wilson
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Something tells me that Blob got raped in the next page.

Still, doesn't change what I said. Venom and Carnage with ease. Or just one of them, still would be enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.