Flash Villians vs. Thor's enemies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Zoom
Black Racer
Superboy Prime
Neron

vs.

Destroyer
Desak
Surtur
Absorbing Man

2 seconds prep.

iceman24567
Team one for the majority.

cloud102
Replikon would have been better.

tsscls
Team one

skygunner41
WW FTW .....err .... team speed for majority.

steverules_2
Superboy prime is a flash villain? confused

Avlon
Team 1 stomps.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Avlon
Team 1 stomps.

Lord Feron
Who is inside the destroyer armor?

Ppl who said Team 1 stomps... Who do you guys think will go head to head with Surtur by the way?

Naija boy
What is absorbing man going to do here? He gets oneshotted by practically anyone on team 1.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Naija boy
What is absorbing man going to do here? He gets oneshotted by practically anyone on team 1. thumb up

fangirl101
What is absorbing man going to do here? He gets oneshotted by practically anyone on team 1.
He touches the destroyer Armor.

Bentley
Prime solos team while singing "Up town girl".

Mrblonde
Originally posted by steverules_2
Superboy prime is a flash villain? confused

According to Fangirl he is....Unless Surtur has Twilight team 1 wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Team 1 stomps. How do they stomp?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
How do they stomp?
Zoom-Hit harder then superman. Faster then all flashs.
Black Racer- Faster then anyone(just enough to catch you)
Superboy Prime-Self explanatory
Nero-is not needed to win

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Nero-is not needed to win Do you honestly think he hits harder than Superman?

What are his punches going to do to to the destroyer?

You realize destroyer can kill them with his incinerator beam.

Surtur is at Odin level. Black Racer has never really proven himself one way or the other.

guy222
team 2

xJLxKing
Do you honestly think he hits harder than Superman?

What are his punches going to do to to the destroyer?

You realize destroyer can kill them with his incinerator beam.

Surtur is at Odin level. Black Racer has never really proven himself one way or the other.
You do realize that it was stated that Zoom hits harder then Superman. BF can also kill easily. SMP will destroy them as well. Destroyer isn't hitting anyone

quanchi112
You do realize that it was stated that Zoom hits harder then Superman. BF can also kill easily. SMP will destroy them as well. Destroyer isn't hitting anyone Do you also believe WW is faster than Superman?

Who has the Black racer killed in combat?

Lots of characters have hit Prime before. he has never speedblitzed someone to attack them so why does he do that now?

xJLxKing
Do you also believe WW is faster than Superman?

Who has the Black racer killed in combat?

Lots of characters have hit Prime before. he has never speedblitzed someone to attack them so why does he do that now? WW isn't faster then Superman. B kills anyone he touches. SMP by forum rules and other character have to fight at the best of their abilities.

guy222
You do realize that it was stated that Zoom hits harder then Superman. BF can also kill easily. SMP will destroy them as well. Destroyer isn't hitting anyone

How is Prime harming the Dread Destroyer

He isn't standing up to the Destroyer's ultimate weapon

xJLxKing
Originally posted by guy222

He isn't standing up to the Destroyer's ultimate weapon I said he isn't going to get hit

iceman24567
He has stood up to more and survived.

complexbrother
Surter and Destroyer takes this by themselves.

quanchi112
WW isn't faster then Superman. B kills anyone he touches. SMP by forum rules and other character have to fight at the best of their abilities. It was stated in a comic. So I guess when it suits you regardless of their history and feats you use it,but when it doesn't you completely disregard it.

We can't have him do something he has never done before just so the team you want to win wins this fight.

quanchi112

He isn't standing up to the Destroyer's ultimate weapon Originally posted by xJLxKing
I said he isn't going to get hit Who has failed to hit him?

xJLxKing
It was stated in a comic. So I guess when it suits you regardless of their history and feats you use it,but when it doesn't you completely disregard it.

We can't have him do something he has never done before just so the team you want to win wins this fight.
Do you hear yourself? It was stated, so yeah it should be taken as a fact!! Duh!! unless other wise stated. Same goes for SMP, he is a buffed up version of Superman(Current). As far as I am concerned, Superman can Speed Blitz so SMP can too

frommd
What is a speed blitz going to do to the Destroyer?

Juntai
You do realize that it was stated that Zoom hits harder then Superman. That's however entirely untrue, those type of character claims don't mean much. Unless you believe Superman, when he says Guy Garder hits harder than Doomsday. They're meant more for affect than anything, to help a reader understand the level a guy is working at, other than that, those claims are a dime a dozen.

It's also been stated Captain Marvel hits harder than Superman.
Yet, Superman says Black Adam hit's harder than Captain Marvel.

quanchi112
Do you hear yourself? It was stated, so yeah it should be taken as a fact!! Duh!! unless other wise stated. Same goes for SMP, he is a buffed up version of Superman(Current). As far as I am concerned, Superman can Speed Blitz so SMP can too Then ww hits harder than Superman also going by that same logic.

The point is in everyone of Prime's fights he has been hit in an extended fight. Comics back me up.

Superman hits harder than Zoom also imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by frommd
What is a speed blitz going to do to the Destroyer? Exactly.

skyfather
Team 2 ftw, surtur and the destroyer wreck em

Naija boy
Hmm. Well if absorbing man touches the destroyer armour then we have two destroyers walking around plus Surtur and Desak. Lean towards team 2 then

Enyalus
Team Two.

Desak should be able to handle BR, IMO.

cloud102
How is that? Black Racer isn't really a god. I think Black Racer tips the scale. He's just another manistation of Death.

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
How is that? Black Racer isn't really a god. I think Black Racer tips the scale. He's just another manistation of Death.

Black Racer's a New God.

erm

occultdestroyer
Flash Villains for the majority.

Waaaayyyy too fast to handle.

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
Black Racer's a New God.

erm

Nah, it was revealed to be a form of DEATH. Just like Black Flash.

Enyalus
Nah, it was revealed to be a form of DEATH. Just like Black Flash.

Stupid DC with their stupid retcons forcing me to read more DC so I become aware of more of their retcons...

It's a scam.

cloud102
Well, they ARE lacking in sales. Can't blame them.

Anyway, Team Flash ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Flash Villains for the majority.

Waaaayyyy too fast to handle. But they can't destroy the destroyer or Surtur imo. How do they win?

cloud102
Death just rips the soul from Destroyer armor.

quanchi112
Death just rips the soul from Destroyer armor. When has he done this? Is this more fc stuff?

guy222
Thor's enemies take it

cloud102
No, it's just what he does. His touch is insant death if he wants it to be. The only time he was ever thwarted was when Flash outran him. But then again, I think he mentioned that he could eventually catch him if he wanted to.

Black Racer is just a form of Death and he moves beyond the speeds of light.

cloud102
Thor's enemies take it

Not with Death there, they aren't. Sorry.

quanchi112
No, it's just what he does. His touch is insant death if he wants it to be. The only time he was ever thwarted was when Flash outran him. But then again, I think he mentioned that he could eventually catch him if he wanted to.

Black Racer is just a form of Death and he moves beyond the speeds of light. So he can kill anyone he touches?

Do you really think he can just beat the destroyer with a touch?

cloud102
He probably can't damage it, but he can take it's life force within. Nothing escapes Death, if BR wants it to. Besides, BR is immortal. There is nothing Destroyer can do really. I haven't seen BR ever be destroyed, but I could be wrong.

Wei Phoenix
He probably can't damage it, but he can take it's life force within. Nothing escapes Death, if BR wants it to. Besides, BR is immortal. There is nothing Destroyer can do really. I haven't seen BR ever be destroyed, but I could be wrong.

Just because you're immortal, that doesn't save you from getting your ass beaten by a stronger opponent. Not even a dumb immortal wants to stay in a fight where they are getting their ass handed to them like the Destroyer could do.

cloud102
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Just because you're immortal, that doesn't save you from getting your ass beaten by a stronger opponent. Not even a dumb immortal wants to stay in a fight where they are getting their ass handed to them like the Destroyer could do.

How can you be stronger than Death? When has Black Racer ever been denied?

Naija boy

when has blackracer accomplished such a task against something like the destroyer? iirc maestro was actually dead when he animated the destroyer armour anyways.

cloud102
Taking Highfather, IIRC. His primary targets are New Gods, I believe, but he's been after other beings as well.

Naija boy
Taking Highfather, IIRC. His primary targets are New Gods, I believe, but he's been after other beings as well.

Doesnt it have something to do with it being their time to die or something? Can he just go around killing people? Especially since the norse death god is hela shoudnt it be outside his jurisdiction.

Nihilist
team one have the edge mainly due to prime,WTF is absorbing man doing here.seems as though it was lopsided on purpose.

guy222
Not with Death there, they aren't. Sorry.

He's an avatar of Death I believe

He has some emotion when Supes pleaded with him regarding John's life

U like the Flash team. Coolies

Thor's enemies IMO FTW

Naija boy
Originally posted by Nihilist
team one have the edge mainly due to prime,WTF is absorbing man doing here.seems as though it was lopsided on purpose.

I was wonderin the same but it seems he is here to absorb the destroyer armour.

Nihilist
I was wonderin the same but it seems he is here to absorb the destroyer armour. imo he's not clever enough to even think to do that.besides he prolly gets one shotted at the start.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Nihilist
imo he's not clever enough to even think to do that.besides he prolly gets one shotted at the start.

true he is a pretty dumb character.

KuRuPT Thanosi
If AM can touch the destroyer armor Team Two wins. If he can't Team 1 wins.

guy222
poor creel

UKR
Originally posted by fangirl101
Zoom
Black Racer
Superboy Prime
Neron

vs.

Destroyer
Desak
Surtur
Absorbing Man

2 seconds prep.

I'm not extremely familiar with DC but I don't think anything will make much of a difference against Surtur. Those other guys can help too.

zeel
Nero-is not needed to win

Nope supes hits much harder, just zoom hits more often by the time hes done it may feel like he hit harder but supes is much stronger.

zeel

Where was it stated Zoom hit harder then superman?

zeel
Originally posted by Juntai
That's however entirely untrue, those type of character claims don't mean much. Unless you believe Superman, when he says Guy Garder hits harder than Doomsday. They're meant more for affect than anything, to help a reader understand the level a guy is working at, other than that, those claims are a dime a dozen.

It's also been stated Captain Marvel hits harder than Superman.
Yet, Superman says Black Adam hit's harder than Captain Marvel.

Exactly kinda like when supes beats someone and stands over there body and says.............Whoaa that was possibly the toughest opponent ive.....

he says it all the time its meant more outta respect or to describe the situation at hand. Its not always meant to be taken literally i would think.

zeel
The destroyer is getting no credit here. Id like to see the flash's stand up to a dozen celestials.

quanchi112
He probably can't damage it, but he can take it's life force within. Nothing escapes Death, if BR wants it to. Besides, BR is immortal. There is nothing Destroyer can do really. I haven't seen BR ever be destroyed, but I could be wrong. So,you really believe Black Racer is unbeatable?

quanchi112
Doesnt it have something to do with it being their time to die or something? Can he just go around killing people? Especially since the norse death god is hela shoudnt it be outside his jurisdiction. Correct. Black Racer doesn't go around exterminating people and we haven't seen him destroy anyone in battle close to the destroyer.

Superherovandal
Well i really don't know what he has going for him if he isn't allowed to kill people in this battle. Then all he has is the ability to travel fast on skis. also destroyer was being amped by all the gods of Norse myth when went up against a celestial and it still got owned mighty quickly iirc.

iceman24567
Originally posted by UKR
I'm not extremely familiar with DC but I don't think anything will make much of a difference against Surtur. Those other guys can help too. Neron is skyfather level and he would put up a good fight against Surtur.

Mindset
Why is Absorbing Man here?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
Why is Absorbing Man here?
because He can touch Surtur's sword or the destroyer.

Mindset
You can touch mine.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
You can touch mine.
Perma-ignore

iceman24567
I call seconds.

Mindset
laughing out loud

fangirl101
Originally posted by iceman24567
I call seconds.
Perma-seconds-ignore.

cloud102
I don't know why people continue to debate. Nobody here knew Black Racer was an agent of Death.

Mindset
I did.

Do I win a prize?

cloud102
Yeah, how about fangirl?

Mindset
Nevermind, I didn't know. >_>

cloud102
Hahahahahahha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.