Punisher (with prep) vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Punisher gets prep, DS does not. Who wins?

Phantom Zone
*bump*

godking
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Punisher gets prep, DS does not. Who wins? DS

A better Frank Castle

Phantom Zone
Well already said to you what I need to say in other thread, obvoulsy you still didnt get it.

Scuzz2.0
punisher with prep could take this maybe 6-7/10 but without it he gets smoked 8/10

godking
Well already said to you what I need to say in other thread, obvoulsy you still didnt get it. roll eyes (sarcastic) fine he ''outsmarted'' (hid from ) Doom one and is able to ''outsmart'' Captain America once in a while because Captain america prefers to take him in alive a compunction DS does not have.

Frank loses to DS hard prep or no prep not the resources skills or physical abilities to take down a btter version of him.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by godking
roll eyes (sarcastic) fine he ''outsmarted''

Erm prior to that he got out of one Dooms traps which he was not expecting. To be fair Dr Doom underestimated him but Dr Dom >>>> DS in tactics and it was still impressive that he was able to outsmart the Doombot and even predict what it was going to do.

(hid from ) Doom one

If you read the comic Dr Doom was using his head to try and find Punisher he was discussing probabilities and tactics with The Kingpin which would help him find the Punisher. In that very same issue Dr Doom himself states that Punisher "Is no mere vigilante", obvously it was the writers intention to show that Punisher was highly intelligent and obvoulsy Punisher had to use his brains to hide from Doom or he would have been killed.

and is able to ''outsmart'' Captain America once in a while because Captain america prefers to take him in alive a compunction DS does not have.

Still trying to downplay the feats? The only reason why its once in a while is because Punisher doesnt meet him everyday.

Punisher sniping Cap has nothing to do with Cap being more merciful. Punisher actually having better prep plans than Cap has nothing to do with Cap being more merciful.

Frank loses to DS hard prep or no prep not the resources skills or physical abilities to take down a btter version of him.

My points still stands. The only proof you have is your say so. Also most recently hes stalemated Kraven The Hunter in h2h and taken down Stu Clark (in exoskeleton) so thats not going to help DS either.

Wade Wilson
Deathstroke wins in both cases.
With prep 7/10
Without it he wins 37/10.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
Deathstroke wins in both cases.
With prep 7/10

I think ive given evidence that indicates otherwise.

Wade Wilson
I think ive given evidence that indicates otherwise.
U have? To tell the truth I didn't read the thread entirely, just the first post. I know Punisher's GREAT when it comes to prep, one of the best actually, but so is DS. I'd say that they're even when it comes to it, but DS also is a superhuman which IMO gives him an advantage even in a prep fight.

Scuzz2.0
U have? To tell the truth I didn't read the thread entirely, just the first post. I know Punisher's GREAT when it comes to prep, one of the best actually, but so is DS. I'd say that they're even when it comes to it, but DS also is a superhuman which IMO gives him an advantage even in a prep fight.

only punisher gets prep

Wade Wilson
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
only punisher gets prep Ohhhh! Guess I haven't read the first post either... or a title of the thread for that matter..
Then I go with Castle.

Scuzz2.0
Ohhhh! Guess I haven't read the first post either... or a title of the thread for that matter..
Then I go with Castle.

are you mocking me? sad

vansonbee
Punisher 8/10 with prep, this guy know his target*

w/o prep Deathstroke burn Frank with 7/10

Wade Wilson
are you mocking me? sad
No. I really thought that they both get prep for some reason, probably wasn't paying attention to the title. embarrasment

snoopdogg
punisher with prep could take this maybe 6-7/10 but without it he gets smoked 8/10 Sounds about right.

Zoron
ohhh DS would whoop that ass man I mean punisher is cool N all but come on come on punisher maybe 3/10 but DS 8/10

Nihilist
Originally posted by Zoron
ohhh DS would whoop that ass man I mean punisher is cool N all but come on come on punisher maybe 3/10 but DS 8/10
3/10---8/10 so all in all its a 11/10 fight thendurfused

Eternal Idol
Castle with prep takes down Deathstroke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.