Odin vs Superman prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
the all father Odin vs the hero killer prime. who wins

kgkg
Odin

Scuzz2.0
odin would completely destroy prime! there not even in the same league

supremthor
so fare prime has taken out people on odin level or greater so i think this fight is closer then most would think

Bentley
Prime kills him.

xJLxKing
It's pretty close. Depending if Odin's magic can harm Superman Prime. He seems to be very resistant to it.

Priest
Odin.

quanchi112
Odin wins.

kevdude
Odin takes it

Scuzz2.0
odin also has a butt load of cosmic power so he could take him out with that! and the massively powerful characters prime has taken out is complete PIS CIS! ion should have completely destroyed him!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
odin also has a butt load of cosmic power so he could take him out with that! and the massively powerful characters prime has taken out is complete PIS CIS! ion should have completely destroyed him! Why should Ion have destroyed him?

Scuzz2.0
because he is ****ing ION! he should be written like a god! prime is just a crazy amped up supes

quanchi112
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
because he is ****ing ION! he should be written like a god! prime is just a crazy amped up supes Ion isn't like the old Ion though and you should get used to it. It is kinda hard to write a series centered around someone that powerful. Prime seems like he is dc's badass until further notice.

Cartesian Doubt
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why should Ion have destroyed him?

If Ion is the most powerful G.L. to have existed, he should be able to surpass Kyle when he was at the hight of his power (i.e. during Morissons, Waids and Kellys) JLA run. If he can do things beyond what Kyle was doing during thisn period, he would very much what you constitute Godlike. Howver, Im not sure he could beat Prime.

Scuzz2.0
odin still wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
If Ion is the most powerful G.L. to have existed, he should be able to surpass Kyle when he was at the hight of his power (i.e. during Morissons, Waids and Kellys) JLA run. If he can do things beyond what Kyle was doing during thisn period, he would very much what you constitute Godlike. Howver, Im not sure he could beat Prime. He just got his powers and has so far been established as anything other than the original Ion.

It makes sense to me since Superman is the ultimate hero how superman prime is the ultimate villain. I like how they are polar opposites as well. Superman always does what needs done and is completely mature while Prime always blames others for his mistakes and is completely immature.

Eel O'Brien
Prime would definitely put up a fight but I have to lean to Odin until Prime puts some solid skyfathers under his belt.

I don't think Odin's magic would be instant win, but Odin does seem more powerful overall.

guy222
Skyfather FTW

fangirl101
Mordru>Odin.

And Mordru's magic had no effect.

Prime for the Win. Especially with a gaurdian Power up.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by fangirl101
Mordru>Odin.

i tought he already used up all the guardians energy and ways odin can just amp up his strength, speed and durability thru the Odinforce and go fist to fist with Prime.
Hell i can't see why he can't just telport him to a red sun and whoop on him.

Cartesian Doubt

It makes sense to me since Superman is the ultimate hero how superman prime is the ultimate villain. I like how they are polar opposites as well. Superman always does what needs done and is completely mature while Prime always blames others for his mistakes and is completely immature.

sick

Except what "needs to be done" and being "mature" are relative values, that cannot be seen as absolute facts. The depiction of Superman as an agent of meta-ethical absolutes pisses me off. Superman does whats "right" . How the **** does he know whats "right"? No Superman's a lot better as dogmatic agent of his own values. His best comics, are when his values get challenged, i.e. like when he was challenged by Manchester Black and the Elite. Prime works well because he's a subtle analogy of indecisive, opinionated comic book fans, who vent their frustrations and then change them whenever they are acted upon.

Eel O'Brien
sick

Except what "needs to be done" and being "mature" are relative values, that cannot be seen as absolute facts. The depiction of Superman as an agent of meta-ethical absolutes pisses me off. Superman does whats "right" . How the **** does he know whats "right"? No Superman's a lot better as dogmatic agent of his own values. His best comics, are when his values get challenged, i.e. like when he was challenged by Manchester Black and the Elite. Prime works well because he's a subtle analogy of indecisive, opinionated comic book fans, who vent their frustrations and then change them whenever they are acted upon.

So is that a vote for Odin...

Cartesian Doubt
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
So is that a vote for Odin...

How did you get that from my post .... I'm obviously voting for your mother.

vansonbee
Odin take my majority.

Mindset
If Ion is the most powerful G.L. to have existed, he should be able to surpass Kyle when he was at the hight of his power (i.e. during Morissons, Waids and Kellys) JLA run. If he can do things beyond what Kyle was doing during thisn period, he would very much what you constitute Godlike. Howver, Im not sure he could beat Prime. Well it's pretty simple, Yat sucks.

Get it now?

quanchi112
sick

Except what "needs to be done" and being "mature" are relative values, that cannot be seen as absolute facts. The depiction of Superman as an agent of meta-ethical absolutes pisses me off. Superman does whats "right" . How the **** does he know whats "right"? No Superman's a lot better as dogmatic agent of his own values. His best comics, are when his values get challenged, i.e. like when he was challenged by Manchester Black and the Elite. Prime works well because he's a subtle analogy of indecisive, opinionated comic book fans, who vent their frustrations and then change them whenever they are acted upon. Superman is seen and written most often as the moral compass of the dcu.

Your opinion may be different than mine,but then again its only our opinions in the end.

Wei Phoenix
Odin busts a galaxy in his ass.

Batman-Prime
Prime, not easy but still, Prime... it's simply idiotic what dc did to him, really he sucks.

though Odin would be able to run and hide from him

xJLxKing
Is this Guardian Amp?If so then SMP, but if its regular SMP then I lean to Odin

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Prime, not easy but still, Prime... it's simply idiotic what dc did to him, really he sucks.

though Odin would be able to run and hide from him Who has Prime beaten on his level?

xJLxKing
Who has Prime beaten on his level?
Monarch?

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Monarch? With an amp and because he opened his armor. He cannot open Odin's chest plate to get the win.

iceman24567
Monarch? thumb up

Mrblonde
Odin

Slaanesh
SMP FTW..

zeel
Mordru>Odin.

wait a minute didnt mordru's have problems with shazam in DOV? then shazam later went on to die to the specter. I dont see mordru being greater then odin.

For what its worth i think Prime has a chance. His ability to resist magic is good this should give him a good chance aginst odin. Odin will have to your is intelligence to beat prime. I think odin is to smart to loose to prime. BUt i think prime has the potential to win. I still think odin takes this due to more over all experience with every type of situation.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Odin

fangirl101
Originally posted by zeel
wait a minute didnt mordru's have problems with shazam in DOV? then shazam later went on to die to the specter. I dont see mordru being greater then odin.

For what its worth i think Prime has a chance. His ability to resist magic is good this should give him a good chance aginst odin. Odin will have to your is intelligence to beat prime. I think odin is to smart to loose to prime. BUt i think prime has the potential to win. I still think odin takes this due to more over all experience with every type of situation. Um, Shazam as in the guy who plays with Gods powers? having problems with shazam is NEVER a low showing. And yes Shazam died at the hands of the specter. Also Never a low showing. Mordru has created fireballs able to wipe out entire galaxies. He's superior to Odin.

zeel
Originally posted by DarkOdin
i tought he already used up all the guardians energy and ways odin can just amp up his strength, speed and durability thru the Odinforce and go fist to fist with Prime.
Hell i can't see why he can't just telport him to a red sun and whoop on him.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO odin will not go head to head with prime he does this prime can K.O. easy. Amping or not Odin is to smart he will do something els. Real fights weather in real life or in comics do not mean you have to go toe to toe with the enemy. you do whatever it takes to exploite a weakness, and Odin will find it.

zeel
Um, Shazam as in the guy who plays with Gods powers? having problems with shazam is NEVER a low showing. And yes Shazam died at the hands of the specter. Also Never a low showing. Mordru has created fireballs able to wipe out entire galaxies. He's superior to Odin.

IM just saying i cant see shazam being > odin i have always thought of mordru mabey a equal to shazam but not greater. Just my opinion though.

Nestical
Um, Shazam as in the guy who plays with Gods powers? having problems with shazam is NEVER a low showing. And yes Shazam died at the hands of the specter. Also Never a low showing. Mordru has created fireballs able to wipe out entire galaxies. He's superior to Odin.

laughing

Lord Feron
I guess the Thread should be Super Boy Prime VS...

Superboy Prime with Guardian amp might have a chance. I mean With the amp did it take away his vulnerability to Red sun rad? At any rate Odin can emit Red sun rad or just beat him down with pure cosmic power if his standard magic doesn't work.

Juntai
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I guess the Thread should be Super Boy Prime VS...

Superboy Prime with Guardian amp might have a chance. I mean With the amp did it take away his vulnerability to Red sun rad? At any rate Odin can emit Red sun rad or just beat him down with pure cosmic power if his standard magic doesn't work. Do you have any examples of Odin knowing a characters weakness that he's never met before?

Red Sun doesn't fall under 'basic knowledge'.

Zack Fair
Odin should win more often than not.

quanchi112
Um, Shazam as in the guy who plays with Gods powers? having problems with shazam is NEVER a low showing. And yes Shazam died at the hands of the specter. Also Never a low showing. Mordru has created fireballs able to wipe out entire galaxies. He's superior to Odin. Shazam is powerful,but not in Odin's department imo.

Odin has affected the multiverse and has been in galaxy busting battles.

When did Mordru snuff out an entire galaxy with little to no effort.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Juntai
Do you have any examples of Odin knowing a characters weakness that he's never met before?

I think knowing that supermen and red sun radiation don't mix well is basic knowledge. But you are entitled to your opinion.

But if you think that bit of knowledge is esoteric then sure lets go with Odin not using red sun radiation.

Odin still butt rapes SBP the old fashion way. Happy Dance

Badabing
How did you get that from my post .... I'm obviously voting for your mother. He was asking a question. Try being a bit more civil. Thanks.

starlock
Odin for the win

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juntai
Do you have any examples of Odin knowing a characters weakness that he's never met before?

I think it does. Everyone on DC Earth knows Superman comes from Krypton. How hard is it to look at some star charts and see that Rao is a red sun?

Also, even Kyle empowered by the Central Battery and the Starheart (as Ion) got his ass whipped by Grayven, so I don't see it being a big deal that a neophyte Yat got taken out by Prime.

And I do think that Odin is fully capable of getting the win here, everytime...if CIS were off. But Odin doesn't seem like the type to exploit weaknesses, rather than attempt to beat someone straight up. That being said, I think Prime takes the majority via his insane magical tolerance.

cloud102
Odin pimp slaps.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Mordru greater then Odin? Certainly you jest. Odin was busting galaxies with collateral damage. When has Mordru done this?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think it does. Everyone on DC Earth knows Superman comes from Krypton. How hard is it to look at some star charts and see that Rao is a red sun?

Also, even Kyle empowered by the Central Battery and the Starheart (as Ion) got his ass whipped by Grayven, so I don't see it being a big deal that a neophyte Yat got taken out by Prime.

And I do think that Odin is fully capable of getting the win here, everytime...if CIS were off. But Odin doesn't seem like the type to exploit weaknesses, rather than attempt to beat someone straight up. That being said, I think Prime takes the majority via his insane magical tolerance.

I have to disagree with that to some degree. Odin does like the heads up fight but he also know when to use his head. Like when he spaced dump absorbing and loki instead of fighting. Tried to fight the celetrials using the destroyer armour and a few others times.

Eel O'Brien

How would finding out Krypton had a red sun equate to knowing SMP has a red sun weakness?

Odin would have to know that SMP's power came from other suns. He would also have to know that Kryptonians are powerless under their own sun. He would then have to conclude that replicating red sun would mess up SMP's powers. Odin must be a really good guesser.

DarkOdin
How would finding out Krypton had a red sun equate to knowing SMP has a red sun weakness?

Odin would have to know that SMP's power came from other suns. He would also have to know that Kryptonians are powerless under their own sun. He would then have to conclude that replicating red sun would mess up SMP's powers. Odin must be a really good guesser.

Odin does have some version of cosmic awareness The runes give him not only knowledge over his powers but a form of "cosmic awarness"

horrorwolf
Odin takes this every time.

10/10 Prime just is not in Odins league.

beast1234
Odin is vastly more powerful then superman prime they no way superman prime can beat him. Even if superman prime is more powerful then odin. Odin will find a way to beat superman prime due to his vast wisdom

iceman24567
Originally posted by beast1234
Odin is vastly more powerful then superman prime they no way superman prime can beat him. Even if superman prime is more powerful then odin. Odin will find a way to beat superman prime due to his vast wisdom Fail thumb down

beast1234
Originally posted by iceman24567
Fail thumb down

WHAT DO YOU MEAN!

Philosophía
Prime.

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by beast1234
Odin will find a way

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mrblonde
Fail thumb down

No I'm sorry you fail thumb down

iceman24567
roll eyes (sarcastic) I know right if thats the case Prime will find a way to rip Odin apart.

fangirl101
Monarch>>>Odin

SMP is roughly equal to Monarch.
With that being said, I can't see how Odin is going to win this one.

Mindset
Monarch>>>Odin

With that being said, I can't see how Odin is going to win this one. That was with the Guardian amp

And the only thing Monarch had over Odin is if he opens his armor and kills himself.

shokosugi
ODIN DIES

KuRuPT Thanosi
Who exactly did Monarch beat that rivals who odin has faced and beat?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
That was with the Guardian amp

And the only thing Monarch had over Odin is if he opens his armor and kills himself.
and the fact that Monarch was more powerful than all of the Supermen. Some of which are far superior to the regular one.

UKR
Hmm...I think Odin at classic levels, especially Silver Age would beat any Superman. Even one who's far beyond the regular guy. I mean if Odin just blows everything up for a million light years in every direction it won't really matter if Superman can move planets. I'm pretty sure I saw a comic where Odin beats Mephisto in Hell. And that I think was 90s Odin, who IIRC is probably not at the par of his Silver Age version. Thinking that he can lose to this-and-that character...eh, it seems like people are underestimating Sant...I mean, the Allfather.

quanchi112
Monarch>>>Odin

With that being said, I can't see how Odin is going to win this one. How is Monarch above Odin?

Prime was equal to the ask because of his guardian amp.

quanchi112
and the fact that Monarch was more powerful than all of the Supermen. Some of which are far superior to the regular one. Odin is more powerful than all of the supermen he faced as well.

Batman-Prime
Odin is more powerful than all of the supermen he faced as well.

I don't think so, else he wouldn't have had such problems defeating Thanos angel

Mindset
and the fact that Monarch was more powerful than all of the Supermen. Some of which are far superior to the regular one. And?

They aren't as strong as Odin so that's a moot point.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I don't think so, else he wouldn't have had such problems defeating Thanos angel Thanos is much more powerful than these Supermen. Odin oneshotted surfer who is in the same league as Superman. Thanos is much more than just a top tier.

guy222
Prime isn't defeating Odin

iceman24567
Prime bfrs Odin to Asgard.

Nestical
iceman & fanchick love taking stupid pills,glad to see they work.odin stomps

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nestical
iceman & fanchick love taking stupid pills,glad to see they work.odin stomps
First off. I'm reporting you. Secondly, What is odin going to do to a guy who took UNIVERSE destroying blast to the face. Odin doesn't have that type of power. And that was when he was Running out of amp juice. For this forum fight, he wont' be. And Hes' immune to magic. The marvel blank juggling can get thick around here.

Slaanesh
odin magic will only tickle prime..

iceman24567
iceman & fanchick love taking stupid pills,glad to see they work.odin stomps You are a bloody idiot no expression

Naija boy
First off. I'm reporting you. Secondly, What is odin going to do to a guy who took UNIVERSE destroying blast to the face. Odin doesn't have that type of power. And that was when he was Running out of amp juice. For this forum fight, he wont' be. And Hes' immune to magic. The marvel blank juggling can get thick around here.

Wasnt he koed and floating helplessy after said attack? The gross misrepresentation of feats is getting thick around here. smile

fangirl101
Originally posted by Naija boy
Wasnt he koed and floating helplessy after said attack? The gross misrepresentation of feats is getting thick around here. smile
Um let's see, KO'd after a point blank universe destroying blast. LOL at you trying to say that's a low feat. He SURVIVED a point blank blast. isn't that what I stated?

Naija boy
Um let's see, KO'd after a point blank universe destroying blast. LOL at you trying to say that's a low feat. He SURVIVED a point blank blast. isn't that what I stated?
Where did i came that was a low feat? U were claiming that he took it to the face and tried to pass it off as off as if he took it without flinching and so Odin woudnt be able to hurt him.

iceman24567
Amped Prime is more durable than Thanos in my opinion I don't think Odin can put down.

fangirl101
Where did i came that was a low feat? U were claiming that he took it to the face and tried to pass it off as off as if he took it without flinching and so Odin woudnt be able to hurt him.
It was a UNIVERSE destroying blast. Odin doesn't have that type of power. that's the only thing we've seen KO prime. And Odin has magic. Magic doesnt' even work on prime. So um, yeah. Odin can't do a thing to him.

Naija boy
It was a UNIVERSE destroying blast. Odin doesn't have that type of power. that's the only thing we've seen KO prime. And Odin has magic. Magic doesnt' even work on prime. So um, yeah. Odin can't do a thing to him.

Before the said universe destroying blast, was prime completely unhurt from all the other attacks? Also Odins magical spells may not work but why wont his straight up concussive force blasts work?

fangirl101
Before the said universe destroying blast, was prime completely unhurt from all the other attacks? Also Odins magical spells may not work but why wont his straight up concussive force blasts work?
When Odin gets Near Universal Destroying concussive blast, let me know.

Slaanesh
odin doesn't have a force powerful enough to KO prime..

quanchi112
First off. I'm reporting you. Secondly, What is odin going to do to a guy who took UNIVERSE destroying blast to the face. Odin doesn't have that type of power. And that was when he was Running out of amp juice. For this forum fight, he wont' be. And Hes' immune to magic. The marvel blank juggling can get thick around here. How did Prime survive it easily? He didn't seem to be around after the explosion went off.

Odin can affect the multiverse.

Prime is not completely immune to magic.

fangirl101
How did Prime survive it easily? He didn't seem to be around after the explosion went off.

Odin can affect the multiverse.

Prime is not completely immune to magic.
Odin cannot effect the multiverse. show me him doing so alone. and prime is immune to magic. unless you can show him being harmed by it.

quanchi112
Amped Prime is more durable than Thanos in my opinion I don't think Odin can put down. Amped Prime loses his amp. Thanos is more durable than amped Prime imo anywho.Originally posted by fangirl101
When Odin gets Near Universal Destroying concussive blast, let me know. Prime was hurt before anyways by something far less than a universal blast.

Badabing
iceman & fanchick love taking stupid pills,glad to see they work.odin stomps Better than the dur pills you take. duryes

You are a bloody idiot no expression Warned for living in the USA and saying the were bloody. uhuh

durelly

iceman24567
Amped Prime > Thanos in everyway and in a forum battle I don't think Prime loses his amp.

Badabing
Amped Prime loses his amp. Thanos is more durable than amped Prime imo anywho. Prime was hurt before anyways by something far less than a universal blast. Thanos' durability is hightly suspect since Logan stabs him with the claws every time they meet..... laughing out loud

quanchi112
Amped Prime > Thanos in everyway and in a forum battle I don't think Prime loses his amp. How can he not? it was temporary. Thanos can erect shields.Originally posted by Badabing
Thanos' durability is hightly suspect since Logan stabs him with the claws every time they meet..... laughing out loud Not canon.

Badabing
How can he not? it was temporary. Thanos can erect shields. Not canon. In your Thanos dreams. smile

Mindset
Originally posted by Badabing
Thanos' durability is hightly suspect since Logan stabs him with the claws every time they meet..... laughing out loud Logan could stab TOAA, it's Logan.

quanchi112
In your Thanos dreams. smile I have yet to dream of Thanos.

Badabing
I have yet to dream of Thanos. You and your dirty Ohio lies!!!! facepalm

biscuits

Mindset
I have yet to dream of Thanos with his pants on. big grin

quanchi112
You and your dirty Ohio lies!!!! facepalm

biscuits Why don't you come to ohio and look me in the eye and say that. Punk.Originally posted by Mindset
big grin You are lucky they changed the rules. smile

Mindset
Why is that?

Slaanesh
pft..prime will beat thanos and odin combine..

Mindset
Thanos, but not Odin

shokosugi
SMP >> Odin

Mindset
That's weird that Odin still beats him.

Slaanesh
Thanos, but not Odin
why not??

iceman24567
Even if the amp was temporary it did alot before it was drained.

Mindset
He doesn't have the amp anymore.

iceman24567
He still did a shitload of stuff before it died out.

Mindset
Current SMP doesn't have the guardian amp, so why would he have it in this thread?

iceman24567
Why not?

Mindset
Are you purposefully being daft?

fangirl101
the thread says Superman prime. That would be gaurdian amped.

iceman24567
Are you purposefully being daft? Indeed i am no expression

Mindset
the thread says Superman prime. That would be gaurdian amped. No, it's not. He was called Superman Prime even when he didn't have the amp.

Mindset
Indeed i am no expression I don't think you are.

iceman24567
I don't think you are. You caught me i was actually born daft wink

shokosugi
Current SMP doesn't have the guardian amp, so why would he have it in this thread?

http://www.meikathon.net/roflmao/facepalm4.jpg

SMP is guardian amped you nincapooots

Mindset
Originally posted by shokosugi
http://www.meikathon.net/roflmao/facepalm4.jpg

SMP is guardian amped you nincapooots Do you even read comics?

iceman24567
Do you even read comics? I do wink

shokosugi
Do you even read comics?

http://i.eprci.net/picard-facepalm

Mindset
I didn't think so.

shokosugi
Mindset = fail

Mindset
And that would still not change the fact that you have never read a comic.

Slaanesh
i always thought that SBP is the normal one and SMP is the amp one..

iceman24567
And that would still not change the fact that you have never read a comic. Lulz

fangirl101
Originally posted by Slaanesh
That's the general concensius. I know I spelled that wrong. Sorry.

shokosugi
laughing laughing laughing

shokosugi
Originally posted by Slaanesh

you're right.

supremthor
Takes on the Green Lantern Corps, The Sinestro Corps, and Earth's heroes at the same time. Three Guardians attack him, but that doesn't put him down. One Guardian releases all of his energy and self-destructs

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/...everyoneone.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/...veryoneone2.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/...veryoneone3.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/...veryoneone4.jpg

This warps Prime into the Multiverse, atom by atom

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/...veryoneone5.jpg

Mindset
Your scans don't work, but I'm sure everyone who reads comics knows this.

You might want to get those scans working and pm them to shokosugi though.

supremthor
Takes on the Green Lantern Corps, The Sinestro Corps, and Earth's heroes at the same time. Three Guardians attack him, but that doesn't put him down. One Guardian releases all of his energy and self-destructs

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/everyoneone.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/everyoneone2.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/everyoneone3.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/everyoneone4.jpg

This warps Prime into the Multiverse, atom by atom
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/everyoneone5.jpg

Naija boy
Your scans don't work, but I'm sure everyone who reads comics knows this.

You might want to get those scans working and pm them to shokosugi though.

laughing out loud

supremthor
Prime vs Monarch

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p03.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p04.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p05.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p06.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p07.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p08.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p16.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p18.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p19-20.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p21.jpg
http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/Previews/legion4.jpg
http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/Previews/legion5.jpg

supremthor
unless odin can keep throwing BIG BANG level attacks i dont see him puting prime down

shokosugi
Originally posted by supremthor
unless odin can keep throwing BIG BANG level attacks i dont see him puting prime down

thumb up

Mindset = thumb down

Mrblonde
Odin wins..I don't think Prime is immune to magic just Adams punches and even if he is immune to magic he wont be to Odin physical attacks

Slaanesh
there is nothing that odin can dish out that prime can't take..

skygunner41
maybe odin will tickle prime to death with it magic attack. rolling on floor laughing shifty

carnage52
Originally posted by kevdude
Odin takes it up the ass from prime big grin

Zoron
odin wins sorry u biased dc fanboys odin has way too much magic and cosmic power for superman prime

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Zoron
odin wins sorry u biased dc fanboys odin has way too much magic and cosmic power for superman prime
You do know that Superman is very resistant to magic. Someone stated that he fought off Mordru magic, or something like that(I think it was Mordru)

Enyalus

In Legion of 3 Worlds it lists Prime's only weakness as red sunlight. So, they knew about it. I don't see why Odin, given basic knowledge plus his cosmic insight, wouldn't.

Enyalus
You do know that Superman is very resistant to magic. Someone stated that he fought off Mordru magic, or something like that(I think it was Mordru)

Mordru's blasts were tickling Prime. But, they weren't 'galaxy busting' shots or anything. In the same story, Rond (the last GL), was using his ring's shielding to hold off multiple attacks by Mordru.

TricksterPriest
In Legion of 3 Worlds it lists Prime's only weakness as red sunlight. So, they knew about it. I don't see why Odin, given basic knowledge plus his cosmic insight, wouldn't.

The GLC's database knew because they used red sun eaters to imprison him. And that's an in-universe reference. Not an outside universe with no prior knowledge. Anyways, since when does Odin have CA on par with Mar-vell?

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The GLC's database knew because they used red sun eaters to imprison him. And that's an in-universe reference. Not an outside universe with no prior knowledge. Anyways, since when does Odin have CA on par with Mar-vell?

He doesn't that I know of. But more along the lines of...Surfer. To me, Mar-vell and Genis have the best CA in the MU.

illadelph12
Odin does have a form of CA, but it's more magical than cosmic. He sacrificed his eye for the ability. It's a limited form of godly omniscience. He'd be able to size Prime up rather quickly.

shokosugi
Odin goes down HARD

Naija boy
He doesn't that I know of. But more along the lines of...Surfer. To me, Mar-vell and Genis have the best CA in the MU.

i think Galactus has d best CA in the MU and yeah Odin is to some degree omniscient.

Zoron

yeah but odin can beat mordru so yeah

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>