These Magical Powerhouses vs. These Cosmics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Team Magic:

Mordru (JSA)
Nabu (DoV)
Amethyst (at her height)
Wizard Shazam (DoV)
Black Alice (in control)

----

Team Cosmic:

Galactus (well-nourished )
Tyrant (FP)
Hyperstorm
Exitar (why not?)
Genis (Insane)

Who wins?

fangirl101
Mordru/BA/and Nabu are all Multiversal at their height.

No one on team two is are they?

Galan007
Originally posted by fangirl101
Mordru/BA/and Nabu At her height, Amethyst is on par with the above as well.

No one on team two is are they? It depends on which fanboy you ask, really.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
It depends on which fanboy you ask, really.

laughing out loud

Naija boy
Galan in ur own opinion (which i consider unbiased) is anyone on team one multiversal? Aside Shazam and Nabu i dont really know much about the rest of them and id like to hear a fair opinion.

Galan007
Originally posted by Naija boy
Galan in ur own opinion (which i consider unbiased) is anyone on team one multiversal? Aside Shazam and Nabu i dont really know much about the rest of them and id like to hear a fair opinion. Well, I'm not going to get into the multiversal/universal side of things, for obvious reasons lol. The most important factoids to know are that Amethyst is on par with the likes of Mordru/Nabu, and Black Alice can be as powerful as any of them.

Philosophía
Well, I'm not going to get into the multiversal/universal side of things, for obvious reasons lol.

uhuh

Answer the man's question, goddammit.

Galan007

fangirl101
Multiversal in nature? Sure. But on average, their actual feats aren't 'truly' multiversal, imo.

ahah
Hell. Eternity's feats are suspect too. He's still multiversal.

Galan007
Hell. Eternity's feats are suspect too. He's still multiversal. Like I said, they are Multiversal beings in nature. However, none of their feats are multiversal

Starscream M
How could team 2 possibly beat team 1?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Starscream M
How could team 2 possibly beat team 1?
The right marvel fanboy comes in and hypes of feats that don't count, are alternate, future, what if's, blah blah. And team two wins.

Bentley
So Galactus and Exitar against everyone? Team 1 wins.

In a different matter: Is BA capable of stealing non-magic power sets? Can she be mind controlled?

guy222
The right marvel fanboy comes in and hypes of feats that don't count, are alternate, future, what if's, blah blah. And team two wins.

Does it really matter if Marvel or DC wins

Just comics friend

iceman24567
Team one pwns.

Juk3n
Highest level magic always > highest level cosmic. it could not be otherwise.

Utrigita

Team two for the win eekw00t

stick out tongue

But in all fairness I don't have the required knowlegde about to team one to make a fair decision.

vlaaad12345
Two nabus or mordrus(black alice)seems like this is a bit of a mismatch.

Bentley
Originally posted by Juk3n

Like hell. LT owns.

Mindset
Highest level magic always > highest level cosmic. it could not be otherwise. No

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
Like hell. LT owns.
You do realize the LT is mystical right?

Bentley

Says who biscuits.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Knowsbleed33

LT is everything.

guy222
2nd to the TOAA

Mindset
You do realize the LT is mystical right? Except he doesn't use magic, so he is not a magic user.

He is still a cosmic being.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Except he doesn't use magic, so he is not a magic user.

He is still a cosmic being. What exactly is your definition of magic?

skygunner41
Except he doesn't use magic, so he is not a magic user.

He is still a cosmic being.

So is he using science ?

Mindset
What exactly is your definition of magic? It has more to do with the person using it than the actual power.

Unless you want to say anyone who isn't using tech and has powers is using magic. If that were the case then this thread is Magic vs. Magic.

Mindset
Originally posted by skygunner41
So is he using science ? You can use science and it still be considered magic.

Galan007
It has more to do with the person using it than the actual power.

Unless you want to say anyone who isn't using tech and has powers is using magic. If that were the case then this thread is Magic vs. Magic. I'm just saying that the word 'magic' covers a very broad spectrum.

You can use science and it still be considered magic. Mxy uses 5-D science. It's percieved (and treated like) magic.

Mindset
I'm just saying that the word 'magic' covers a very broad spectrum.

Mxy uses 5-D science. It's percieved (and treated like) magic. Exactly my points, since magic is such a broad term which can basically encompass most comic characters who don't use tech, then you go by who is known in comics as magic users.

Which is how you were able to make this thread, because the cosmics, even though their powers could be described as magic, are not considered magic users.

Galan007
Exactly my points, since magic is such a broad term which can basically encompass most comic characters who don't use tech, then you go by who is known in comics as magic users. Right, and LT is one of them. biscuits

Tenebrous
LT is a cosmic being. In Marvel 616 anyone who serves as a literal part of reality/realities/all reality is by default a cosmic entity.

This is more clearly seen in silver surfer 31 when LT outlines his jurisdiction and purpose. The realms of magic are governed by Lord Chaos and Master Order. They in turn are subservient to Eternity and Death. Therefore LT is a cosmic being, as he affects adjudication on cosmic concerns, which are, as far as marvel has demonstrated, superior to those of mystical/magical concerns.

Cosmic concerns actually include and encompass mystical concerns, therefore to say LT is magical/mystical is to say he is only part of the greater overall whole over which he has governance. This is also demonstrated when cosmic entities like Galactus and Eternity invoke their cosmic natures and status when requesting an audience with the LT, i.e. "he will only listen to the concerns of a being of my cosmic status" etc.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by skygunner41
So is he using science ?

You don't have to use science to be a cosmic entity.

Galactus obviously uses science, and he is called a cosmic entity.

Eternity and Death...they do not use science...yet would you call them magical beings or cosmic entities

Nihilist
team 1

Endless Mike
I don't know who Amethyst is

Knowsbleed33
How come the DC foolios never get warnings for making spite threads?

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I don't know who Amethyst is She's an extremely powerful lord of order. At her height, she pretty much became the living nexus point between the forces of order and chaos. Ohh and she owned Mordru as well.

biscuits

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
How come the DC foolios never get warnings for making spite threads? If it were spite, the 'DC foolio' who made this thread would probably be warned. But it's not, and he wasn't. smile

Mindset
I don't know who made this thread, but whoever it is should be permabanned immediately.

id369

Galan007

Endless Mike
She's an extremely powerful lord of order. At her height, she pretty much became the living nexus point between the forces of order and chaos. Ohh and she owned Mordru as well.

What comics was she in?

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
What comics was she in? The "Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld" volumes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Bentley
So Galactus and Exitar against everyone? Team 1 wins.

In a different matter: Is BA capable of stealing non-magic power sets? Can she be mind controlled?

Black Alice has shown/hinted that she can steal non-mystical powers.

I believe she stole her sisters abilities, and they aren't magical if I recall.

kgkg
lol at Multiversal anyway Cosmics FTW

This is far from spite like some are claiming

occultdestroyer
The DC mystics will win, but it's far from a stomp.

Galactus, Tyrant, and Hyperstorm would probably beat at least one of the DC mystics (most probably Mordru).

KuRuPT Thanosi
LOL at people calling this spite with WN Galactus and FP Tyrant and Hyperstorm.... I could see each of these guys getting wins against their DC counterparts.

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
LOL at people calling this spite with WN Galactus and FP Tyrant and Hyperstorm.... I could see each of these guys getting wins against their DC counterparts. Then you simply have no clue as to what the DC team is capable of.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Then you simply have no clue as to what the DC team is capable of.

What he said.

occultdestroyer
LOL at people calling this spite with WN Galactus and FP Tyrant and Hyperstorm.... I could see each of these guys getting wins against their DC counterparts.
None of the Marvel guys can take on anyone from the DC mystics 1-on-1.

Like I said,
Galactus, Hyperstorm, and Tyrant has to work as a team to at least beat one of the DC mystics.

Naija boy

So one on one wud u say that guys like galactus havee no chance against some of these dc guys? What are there feats cuz ive seen little to no debating in this thread just people claiming spite one way or the other.

KuRuPT Thanosi

This is exactly the answer I expected. So, you make the thread and feel that nobody on team 2 could get any wins which is clearly shown by your answer. I said I feel Galactus or FP Tyrant could get some wins off of people on Team 1 without a doubt. I didn't say who would win the battle as a whole but certainly feel like those 2 could beat Mor for example and take the majority. Tell me the characters he's beaten that are on Galactus or FP Tyrant level? Tell me the magic users who have bested and dramatically effected either of those 2? Regardless, you made a thread that you claim wasn't spite or unbiased by your earlier comments, yet stand by the fact that nobody on Team 2 could beat anybody on Team 1. That is rich indeed.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So one on one wud u say that guys like galactus havee no chance against some of these dc guys? What are there feats cuz ive seen little to no debating in this thread just people claiming spite one way or the other.

This is exactly my point as well. I would like to see the people Mor, Nabu and Shazam have beat that are on the level of Galactus and FP Tyrant, Insane G, Hyperstorm? I would also like to know when Galactus or any of them have been bested via magic. It's obviously the claim of people voting for Team One that clearly team 2 has a weakness to magic. Where is this shown? By the same token your also claiming that they can take the energy attacks and blasts from Team 2 with ease and clearly Team 2 is superior in that regard. I've seen Galactus going at it with Augamatto in his own realm and not losing. Which imo his magic in his realm is every bit as strong or stronger then some people named on Team 1. So, the answers are....

Galan007
This is exactly the answer I expected. So, you make the thread and feel that nobody on team 2 could get any wins which is clearly shown by your answer. I didn't say anything remotely close to that. Get your shit straight.

I said I feel Galactus or FP Tyrant could get some wins off of people on Team 1 without a doubt. I didn't say who would win the battle as a whole but certainly feel like those 2 could beat Mor for example and take the majority.
Actually, you said:Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
LOL at people calling this spite with WN Galactus and FP Tyrant and Hyperstorm.... I could see each of these guys getting wins against their DC counterparts. That, to me, implies that you were saying those three would be capable of defeating the mystics, with little to no problem - in which case I feel that you are wrong (hence my answer.)

Regardless, you made a thread that you claim wasn't spite or unbiased by your earlier comments, yet stand by the fact that nobody on Team 2 could beat anybody on Team 1. That is rich indeed. Again, I said nothing close to that. Get your shit straight.

Bouboumaster

In Marvel, Cosmic > Magic, normally

KuRuPT Thanosi
I was saying which my post later clarified if it was misunderstood in my orginal post that I feel certain people on team 2 could get victores one v one against people on team 1. This was made clear when I said this...

I said I feel Galactus or FP Tyrant could get some wins off of people on Team 1 without a doubt. I didn't say who would win the battle as a whole but certainly feel like those 2 could beat Mor for example and take the majority.

Now you could take my original post how you did but once I said this my stance was made clear. I can see why you took it the way you did but that isn't what I was saying.

So, again let me see the feats that I was talking about when I said this that people are saying this is spite against team 2 lol

This is exactly my point as well. I would like to see the people Mor, Nabu and Shazam have beat that are on the level of Galactus and FP Tyrant, Insane G, Hyperstorm? I would also like to know when Galactus or any of them have been bested via magic. It's obviously the claim of people voting for Team One that clearly team 2 has a weakness to magic. Where is this shown? By the same token your also claiming that they can take the energy attacks and blasts from Team 2 with ease and clearly Team 2 is superior in that regard. I've seen Galactus going at it with Augamatto in his own realm and not losing. Which imo his magic in his realm is every bit as strong or stronger then some people named on Team 1. So, the answers are.... I would love to see the people on team 1 taking energy blasts and cosmic attacks without injury against characters with similar power levels as on Team 2. Ready set go...

Naija boy
Galan i know u never claimed that team 2 woudnt get any wins ( u said it wasnt spite afterall) .I was only asking because of claims made by some that it would take three of the marvel guys to take down any of the mystics on the other team and i wanted to get ur take on their comparative powerlevels.

Galan007
Galan i know u never claimed that team 2 woudnt get any wins ( u said it wasnt spite afterall) .I was only asking because of claims made by some that it would take three of the marvel guys to take down any of the mystics on the other team and i wanted to get ur take on their comparative powerlevels. The cumulative efforts of Tyrant AND Galactus may very well be able to bring down the individual characters on the DC team. The problem there is it would be hard for G&T to get the chance to work together, considering the extremely potent forces they'd be up against. imo.

occultdestroyer
I would like to see the people Mor, Nabu and Shazam have beat that are on the level of Galactus and FP Tyrant, Insane G, Hyperstorm?
Nabu is considered as the most powerful of DC's lord of order.

That means he is more powerful than Kismet, who is more powerful than Imperiex.

And Imperiex = Galactus.

Plus, Nabu can create and destroy universes.

When Big G creates a universe, let me know.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The cumulative efforts of Tyrant AND Galactus may very well be able to bring down the individual characters on the DC team. The problem there is it would be hard for G&T to get the chance to work together, considering the extremely potent forces they'd be up against. imo.

Very true but when has Galactus or Tyrant been beaten by magic users. The Galactus vs. Aug in his realm and a prime example as clearly he's more then able to deal with Magic users. Unless your saying Mor, Nabu etc etc far surpass him in terms of magical powers while in his realm. IMO I think your view is pretty good and I believe overall Team 1 is more powerful as a whole

iceman24567
Nabu went blow for blow with Dov Spectre after he beat Shazam.

KuRuPT Thanosi
but lost.

vlaaad12345
That would be because spectre amped himself from all remaining stray magic in the entire universe and that was after he had absorbed shazams magical energies...nabu didn't go down like a chump or anything plus he wanted to die there...he is going to be fighting back here.

iceman24567
but lost. Dov Spectre had most of earths magic in him including Shazam that he just killed losing to him means what exactly?

Philosophía
Nabu did very good against Spectre. It wasn't until Spectre actually went 'bloodlust' sort to speak that he actually managed to kill him. Mordru actually 'beat' Nabu easier than Spectre did, as a comparison.

And they're both in this match. smile

iceman24567
We will see a "Dov Spectre wasn't that powerful imo" post sooner or later.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by iceman24567
We will see a "Dov Spectre wasn't that powerful imo" post sooner or later.
It happens everytime.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Nobody is saying DOV Spec is weak at all certainly not me. Nabu had a good showing there and Mor had one against Nabu. It's odd that Mor can't even harm in anyway prime yet can take nabu who fought a good battle with spec. Regardless, I say again when has Galactus shown a weakness to magic users or FP Tyrant for that matter? Again, are you guys saying Team 1 is immue to cosmic energy attacks which team 2 clearly is far superior with? Lastly, are you guys saying that Mor, Nabu, Shazam are all superior to Agamatto in his realm when it comes to magic? If so please explain how so? In my view they are pretty close in terms of power and yet Galactus fought A in his realm and more then held his own.

Naija boy
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Nabu is considered as the most powerful of DC's lord of order.

That means he is more powerful than Kismet, who is more powerful than Imperiex.

And Imperiex = Galactus.

Plus, Nabu can create and destroy universes.

When Big G creates a universe, let me know.

Full universes? pocket universes? Scans?

skyfather
good fight,team 1 ftw due to hyperstorms lack of feats.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Full universes? pocket universes? Scans?

I'm curious as well. I'm also curious about some answer to my questions. I think this is a pretty good fight.

Endless Mike
The "Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld" volumes.

Thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.