Fossil Arm. Oh, wait . . . . WHAT???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Today my wife was having stomach pains, so I said, "Are you about to give birth? Should I take you to the hospital?"

She replied, "Fossil Arm."

I was like, "What? You are going to give birth to a fossil arm?" (very peculiar i thought)

Then she said, "No, FALSE ALARM."

oh snap erm

dadudemon
I'm not sure if this is real, but I've had situations like the one you've described happen before. You think they say one thing but put together the syllables wrong and it turns out to be something else.

Mywi
lol awesome

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm not sure if this is real, but I've had situations like the one you've described happen before. You think they say one thing but put together the syllables wrong and it turns out to be something else. That's fascinating.

kodak
mmm damn near killed him

Barker
oh shi-

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
That's fascinating.

Indeed.

I find linguistics to be very interesting at times, you sarcastic *******.

Mairuzu
woah, someone married you?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
woah, someone married you?

It's cause of the way I say Asia. 313

Mairuzu
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's cause of the way I say Asia. 313 why does everything have to be about you? uhuh

Quincy
Isn't there a game where the opposing team reads off a card with changed syllables to spell a word or phrase?

Wittig
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Today my wife was having stomach pains, so I said, "Are you about to give birth? Should I take you to the hospital?"

She replied, "Fossil Arm."

I was like, "What? You are going to give birth to a fossil arm?" (very peculiar i thought)

Then she said, "No, FALSE ALARM."

oh snap erm
hahahahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.