Celestials vs Magic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Exitar
One Above All
Tiamut
Arishem

vs

Nabu
Shazam (in the rock of eternity)
Mordru
Amethyst

Who wins?

guy222
Celestials

Philosophía
Magic.

Bentley

vansonbee
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials rolling on floor laughing

Bentley
Any more takers?

beast1234
Celestials

zeel
celestials are above skyfather level beings.

celestials

10/10

Batman-Prime
I don't think this is easy

Celestials 6-7/10

quanchi112
Celestials. Way too powerful here.

iceman24567
Magic users 8/10.

guy222
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Celestials 6-7/10

always good to see ya

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Magic users 8/10. Based on?

shokosugi
magicians win this.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on? Feats.

quanchi112
Feats. The celestials the fourth host rather easily hammered Odin who can throw down and wreck galaxies in the crossfire and can affect the multiverse.

That Odin was also powered up and couldn't really phase them.

iceman24567
The celestials the fourth host rather easily hammered Odin who can throw down and wreck galaxies in the crossfire and can affect the multiverse.

That Odin was also powered up and couldn't really phase them. I don't see your point or care too no expression.

quanchi112
I don't see your point or care too no expression. Based on feats Odin is above them or right with them and he couldn't do jack to the Celestials.

Knowsbleed33
Celestials take this.

guy222
thumb up

Slaanesh
Celestial 10/10..

zeel
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Celestials 6-7/10

thoses are among the most powerful of the celestials there. Last time Odin and several other gods challenged the celestials with the help of thor and the destroyer.

the fight went horrible i see no way the gods get even a single win.

zeel
Originally posted by zeel
thoses are among the most powerful of the celestials there. Last time Odin and several other gods challenged the celestials with the help of thor and the destroyer and the sword.

the fight went horrible i see no way the gods get even a single win.

Theses guys make galactus piss his pants, the celestials are just in a diffrent legaue and well beyond skyfather level beings. Its no shame looseing a fight to theses dudes.

cloud102
Amethyst solos. She's capable of moving dimensions/universes around with just a thought.

fangirl101
Magic 10/10

basilisk
Based on how easily the Celestials handled the combined power of Skyfathers, and the fact that this Celestial lineup is more powerful than that one was, I give this to the Celestials.

Even without Scathan.

Juk3n
anyone of the celestials considered a god?, Cos they be magical! imo

Bentley
Originally posted by cloud102
Amethyst solos. She's capable of moving dimensions/universes around with just a thought.

So can a Watcher. Happy Dance

Slaanesh
this bunch of wizard won't stance a chance against the cosmic god..

cloud102
Cosmic god aint shit compared to a lord of order. wink

janus77
any Celestial would be considered fit for worship by the Skyfathers.

Celestial (singular) for the win, imo.

cloud102
I'm pretty sure Amythst is greater than most skyfathers, anyway.

Slaanesh
maybe..but not greater than celestial..

guy222
Celestials take it

cloud102
Originally posted by Slaanesh
maybe..but not greater than celestial..

Your average Celestial, yes, IMO.

Mindset
These are not your average Celestials

cloud102
I can see that.

Mindset
Can you?

cloud102
Yes, just like I saw you put your clothes in your dresser.

Mindset
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd290/typicalidiotfan/serioussmiley-1.png

Nestical
I don't see your point or care too no expression.

because you know he's right & your reasoning is retarded.celestials ftw

occultdestroyer
Shazam (in The Rock of Eternity) FTW

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Shazam (in The Rock of Eternity) FTW How is that enough to defeat these Celestials?

Naija boy
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Celestials take this.

Enyalus
Celestials in a sweep.

UKR
Originally posted by Bentley
Exitar
One Above All
Tiamut
Arishem

vs

Nabu
Mordru
Amethyst

Who wins?

Celestials IMO can be hard to place but I would put them far above the level of the guys you put them up against. I'm pretty sure the Celestials have pwnd the Watchers and that the Watchers are above Odin-level. Celestials are on a level where they can ignore the combined attack of three skyfathers. Mordru and the like don't seem like much of a challenge.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by guy222
always good to see ya

Hi, how are you smile, in which order would you place those Celestials, from the most powerful to the weakes one?

guy222
Doin good my friend

Always love ur posts

Exitar(2)
One Above All(4)
Tiamut(1)
Arishem(3)

I place the TOAA last because he's rarely seen and has a few feats. One of my Celestial buddies on ICT would place TOAA 1st

Kasper Gutman
I think Mordru's top effort wouldn't damage a Celestial.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nestical
because you know he's right & your reasoning is retarded.celestials ftw Stop sucking Quans balls I know the after taste is horrible. Magic team owns

fangirl101
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
I think Mordru's top effort wouldn't damage a Celestial.
Mordru's Top efforts show him fashioning galaxy destroying fireballs out of one hand with ease.

quanchi112
Stop sucking Quans balls I know the after taste is horrible. Magic team owns Based on which feats?

iceman24567
Based on which feats? All of them no expression.

Mindset
Such as?

I think the Celestials would win, but if someone have feats that surpass them I'd gladly change my mind.

iceman24567
What battle feats do the Celestials have that make them win?

Mindset
Easily owning skyfathers?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Easily owning skyfathers? Shazam own the Spectre in the first round during Dov i guess thats a moot point too.

fangirl101
Easily owning skyfathers?
and none of them are as powerful as the Spectre. whom nabu put up an awesome fight against. Not even combined they aren't as powerful as the spectre.

Mindset
Shazam own the Spectre in the first round during Dov i guess thats a moot point too. And what did DOV Spectre do as a display of his great power?

And what do you mean that's a moot point too, that is the only feat you brought up? I think you're confusing threads buddy. smile

fangirl101
And what did DOV Spectre do as a display of his great power?

And what do you mean that's a moot point too, that is the only feat you brought up? I think you're confusing threads buddy. smile
Didn't he depower the MultiMultiversal mxy and turn the messanger of god, the PS into a mouse?

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
Didn't he depower the MultiMultiversal mxy and turn the messanger of god, the PS into a mouse? Didn't Annataz depower Mxy also?

Is PS > Celestials? If he is cool, but show it.

iceman24567
And what did DOV Spectre do as a display of his great power?

And what do you mean that's a moot point too, that is the only feat you brought up? I think you're confusing threads buddy. smile He only owned most of the earths most powerful magic users sad . Honestly Dov Spectre wasn't at sent by God levels but do you really think he wasn't still at pretty powerful levels? The moot point thing was just me being daft eek!

Mindset
He only owned most of the earths most powerful magic users sad . Honestly Dov Spectre wasn't at sent by God levels but do you really think he wasn't still at pretty powerful levels? The moot point thing was just me being daft eek! The only way Nabu beating Spectre would prove anything is if he was stronger than the Celestials, which is what I'd expect people to show.

I'm not saying he wasn't powerful.

iceman24567
The only way Nabu beating Spectre would prove anything is if he was stronger than the Celestials, which is what I'd expect people to show.

I'm not saying he wasn't powerful. Personally i believe the Spectre to be stronger then Celestials any version but thats just my opinion.

fangirl101
Personally i believe the Spectre to be stronger then Celestials any version but thats just my opinion.
Not just yours.

Mindset
And that's fine, but prove it.

I really don't care who is stronger, I'd just like some proof.

iceman24567
And that's fine, but prove it.

I really don't care who is stronger, I'd just like some proof. You don't care? Then why should anybody go threw the trouble of proving it? I rather play Left4Dead.

Mindset
You don't care? Then why should anybody go threw the trouble of proving it? I rather play Left4Dead. I don't care who's stronger, meaning I'm not a fanboy who will only accept what he wants. You weren't gonna prove anything anyway.

iceman24567
I don't care who's stronger, meaning I'm not a fanboy who will only accept what he wants. You weren't gonna prove anything anyway. Then why ask for proof if i wasn't going to prove anything? Why are you wasting your own time?

Mindset
I was asking fangirl.

iceman24567
I was asking fangirl. Liar

fangirl101
Then why ask for proof if i wasn't going to prove anything? Why are you wasting your own time?
To think that some people even want to compare the spectre to a bunch of guys who are all lower than eternity. Dont' waste your time.

Mindset
Liar I posted right after her, if I was asking you I would have quoted you since her post was in between ours. smile

iceman24567
Ok...

Mindset
To think that some people even want to compare the spectre to a bunch of guys who are all lower than eternity. Dont' waste your time. Then you should easily be able to prove DOV Spectre is stronger than them.

fangirl101
Then you should easily be able to prove DOV Spectre is stronger than them.
DOV beat mxy.

mxy>>>>>>>>>>>All the celestials, eternity and death combined.

Mindset
DOV beat mxy.

mxy>>>>>>>>>>>All the celestials, eternity and death combined. Gog blew a hole through Mxy.

Annataz depowered Mxy.

occultdestroyer
What the f**k?

How did The Spectre come along this thread?

If Spectre was in Team Magic, it would obviously be spite.

Spectre would destroy ALL the Celestials without even breaking a sweat.

Avatar of The Presence's Vengeance and Divine Judgment >>>> some puny Celestials.

And no, I'm not being a fanboy or biased. Celestials would have no chance, considering the fact that they are lower than Eternity, or even Infinity.

fangirl101
Gog blew a hole through Mxy.

Annataz depowered Mxy.
gog the guy who had the combined mystical and cosmic knowlege of the quintessence. The same staff that blew the barriers of hypertime. which had Never been done before. By anyone. Annaztaz did not depower mxy. She blocked his will to summon magic. altogether different.

Mindset
gog the guy who had the combined mystical and cosmic knowlege of the quintessence. The same staff that blew the barriers of hypertime. which had Never been done before. By anyone. Annaztaz did not depower mxy. She blocked his will to summon magic. altogether different. And yet Gog w/ the staff is not stronger than the Celestials.

Blocking his will to summon magic and depowering, albeit temporarily, is the same thing.

fangirl101
And yet Gog w/ the staff is not stronger than the Celestials.

Blocking his will to summon magic and depowering, albeit temporarily, is the same thing.
no. they are not. the spectre took mxy's power from him. He still had his magic when his will was blocked. he even managed to summon some of it under her spell. and mentioning gog blasting a hole in mxy is some how connected to the spectre being able to depower him how? It's not. I'm sorry. You made a mistake in your attempt.

Mindset
no. they are not. the spectre took mxy's power from him. He still had his magic when his will was blocked. he even managed to summon some of it under her spell. and mentioning gog blasting a hole in mxy is some how connected to the spectre being able to depower him how? It's not. I'm sorry. You made a mistake in your attempt. The correlation I making between the Spectre feat and the Gog/ Annataz is they were able to beat him and they are not on the same level of power as the Celestials. So then it is possible to beat Mxy according to those feats, w/o having to be stronger than the Celestials.

That should have been obvious.

fangirl101
The correlation I making between the Spectre feat and the Gog/ Annataz is they were able to beat him and they are not on the same level of power as the Celestials. So then it is possible to beat Mxy according to those feats, w/o having to be stronger than the Celestials.

That should have been obvious. Anna nore gog beat mxy. So the correlation failed in my view.

Mindset
Anna nore gog beat mxy. So the correlation failed in my view. Except they did.

fangirl101
Except they did.
except they didn't.

Mindset
Guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Both agree that I'm right, and disagree that you are.

fangirl101
Guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Both agree that I'm right, and disagree that you are.
I didn't see mxy fight Gog. I saw gog shoot a hole thru mxy off guard and mxy leaving back home.

I didn't see anna beat mxy. I saw her working in conjuction with Amped Prime.

That's what I saw. What you saw may be different. That's fine with me. but I know what I saw.

Mindset
Did you see Mxy fight Spectre?

I honestly don't remember.

occultdestroyer
Spectre once said that even 5D beings cannot escape The Presence's divine judgment.

Mindset
What's your point?

occultdestroyer
My point is most of DC's magic users are more powerful than Celestials' power (whatever it is)

Mindset
My point is most of DC's magic users are more powerful than Celestials' power (whatever it is) Your point and your post don't seem to have anything to do with each other.

And no, DC's magic users aren't more powerful than Celestials.

cloud102
My point is most of DC's magic users are more powerful than Celestials' power (whatever it is)

How is that?

Slaanesh
yeah..and this celestial is among the most powerful there is..

vlaaad12345
Mindset stop being retarded gogs staff had several skyfathers powers combined plus the freaking source backing it and yes the source>some celestials,and ana only depowered myx after myx was depowered by spectre during dov nothing showed myx ever regaining his full powers after dov.

Mindset
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Mindset stop being retarded gogs staff had several skyfathers powers combined plus the freaking source backing it and yes the source>some celestials,and ana only depowered myx after myx was depowered by spectre during dov nothing showed myx ever regaining his full powers after dov. A stupid person can't have a conversation without insults, are you a stupid person? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gog's staff is not stronger than the Celestials in this thread.

Evidently Mxy was strong enough for SMP to want him to erase the parallel Earths.

vlaaad12345
You need to be insulted if you think the celestials are above the source,and being able to erase some earths doesn't mean he is anywhere near his full power where he can you know erase practically anything in the 3rd dimension without problems.

Mindset
Except I never said Celestials are above the Source, and if you think Gog's staff is a strong as the Source than it looks like I'm not the retarded one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It looks like you have a problem with comprehending what I write.

So your assumption that he isn't at full power because it was never stated, yet it seemed he could erase planets without trouble, ok.

vlaaad12345
Except its powered directly by the source and a bunch of skyfathers and has shattered hypertime so again the only one being retarded is you,nothing ever shows him recovering fully from dov next we see him some magician can depower him when we know that shit shouldn't be possible at full power,hence he probably never got back to full power.

Naija boy
So if something is powered by another object it means it is equal to it?
Hmmm interesting logic.

vlaaad12345
When its powered directly by a source of power far beyond celestials+ a bunch of other powerful beings and has done shit like completelly own the hypertime barriers we can say it should be equal to a celestials at the very least.

Naija boy
For one it being powered by the source in no way means that it has the full power of the source. thats just daft. Also skyfathers are way below celestials as well. Also how strong is the hypertime barrier? What makes it such an unbelievable feat?

Mindset
So your stance is that his staff is as strong as the Quintessence and the Source? Sure thing buddy.

Insults don't make you seem any smarter, especially when you think his staff is stronger than the Celestials in this thread.

There's about as much evidence that Mxy was no longer weakened than there is that he was. Annataz wasn't as strong as Mxy, but she was still able to keep him from his powers. Anyway, the point is you don't have to be stronger than him to take his powers.

I don't even know why I'm continuing this discussion, Mxy was indirectly depowered by DOV Spectre, that isn't proof of Nabu being stronger than the Celestials because he was able to fight off Spectre for awhile.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Naija boy
For one it being powered by the source in no way means that it has the full power of the source. thats just daft. Also skyfathers are way below celestials as well. Also how strong is the hypertime barrier? What makes it such an unbelievable feat?
Becuz no one could breach it. And no one had.

Naija boy
Becuz no one could breach it. And no one had.

Who tried on panel?

Knowsbleed33

No they are not. Stop the goddamn nonsense.

guy222
Its ok buddy

Celestials win

Anyone can differ

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
Exitar
One Above All
Tiamut
Arishem

vs

Nabu
Mordru
Amethyst

Who wins?

Can't see how the celestials gonna take down Nabu and Shazam In the Rock of eternity. How does that happen? And Am is superior to nabu. The celestials would literally be wiped out by a sneeze from the spectre. Which Nabu put up a great fight against.

Bentley
Galactus once fought Agamotto in his realm, where he is omnipotent, and Celestials are considered to have similar power to Galan. People seem to think Celestials have a good chance going from what is posted in the thread.

Anyhow, I'm sure you can figure out why I consider the DC fighters competent enough to hang with the Celestials.

quanchi112
Can't see how the celestials gonna take down Nabu and Shazam In the Rock of eternity. How does that happen? And Am is superior to nabu. The celestials would literally be wiped out by a sneeze from the spectre. Which Nabu put up a great fight against. How can't they? What has shazam even done to prove he is so unbeatable on the rock of eternity?

The Celestials would stomp the Spectre.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Celestials would stomp the Spectre.

That fight really depends on which incarnation of Spectre you refer to.

They would not stand a chance against Jim Corrigan, the original Omnipotent Spectre but they should and would beat the crap out of Hal Jordan combined.

guy222
Love the sig

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanks. I love it too lol. Starlock made it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That fight really depends on which incarnation of Spectre you refer to.

They would not stand a chance against Jim Corrigan, the original Omnipotent Spectre but they should and would beat the crap out of Hal Jordan combined. When I refer to the spectre and don't mention a host I refer to a hostless spectre.

Rage.Of.Olympus
When I refer to the spectre and don't mention a host I refer to a hostless spectre.

I did not know that.

Point still stands, fight outcome depends on Spectre. Different people refer to different incarnations.

guy222
Thanks. I love it too lol. Starlock made it.

Starlock is da man and a great friend

Rage.Of.Olympus
He is "da" man.

He also made these two other sigs for me.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Mysigs/rageansig1.gif

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Mysigs/rageansig2.gif

Both are awesome as well.

quanchi112
I did not know that.

Point still stands, fight outcome depends on Spectre. Different people refer to different incarnations. I still don't see any Spectre being able to defeat them without an outside amp.

Enyalus
The celestials would literally be wiped out by a sneeze from the spectre. Which Nabu put up a great fight against.

Not DOV Spectre, which is one of his weakest incarnations...technically (being hostless for one, and two not having God's backing.) The guy couldn't put down an unamped Captain Marvel, while these Celestials are capable of bitchslapping an Asgard-empowered, Destroyer amped Odin.

IMO Nabu and Amethyst are the only beings who even come close to the power of these top-tier celestials.

vlaaad12345
Unamped captain marvel?umm huh he put him down rather easily when he wasn't being distracted.

occultdestroyer
So your stance is that his staff is as strong as the Quintessence and the Source? Sure thing buddy.

Insults don't make you seem any smarter, especially when you think his staff is stronger than the Celestials in this thread.

There's about as much evidence that Mxy was no longer weakened than there is that he was. Annataz wasn't as strong as Mxy, but she was still able to keep him from his powers. Anyway, the point is you don't have to be stronger than him to take his powers.

I don't even know why I'm continuing this discussion, Mxy was indirectly depowered by DOV Spectre, that isn't proof of Nabu being stronger than the Celestials because he was able to fight off Spectre for awhile.
Gog's staff is logically superior than the Celestials, since it has a fraction of The Source's power and the magic of The Quintessence.

That same staff would demolish the Celestials. The Quintessence's magic is enough to beat the entire race of Celestials. Adding a fraction of the power of The Source is overkill IMO.

Enough with the bias.
You guys seem to think that the Celestials are the most powerful physical aspects in the MU. When technically, there are other which are stronger (ie. The Infinites)

Mindset
Gog's staff is logically superior than the Celestials, since it has a fraction of The Source's power and the magic of The Quintessence.

That same staff would demolish the Celestials. The Quintessence's magic is enough to beat the entire race of Celestials. Adding a fraction of the power of The Source is overkill IMO.

Enough with the bias.
You guys seem to think that the Celestials are the most powerful physical aspects in the MU. When technically, there are other which are stronger (ie. The Infinites) No, just no.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Bentley

Enough with the bias.
You guys seem to think that the Celestials are the most powerful physical aspects in the MU. When technically, there are other which are stronger (ie. The Infinites)

no

Slaanesh

Enough with the bias.

laughing

big grin

smile

no expression

huh

iceman24567

Enough with the bias.
You guys seem to think that the Celestials are the most powerful physical aspects in the MU. When technically, there are other which are stronger (ie. The Infinites) Umm I agree the Celestials are overated.

cloud102
At first the Infinities seemed very powerful, but fell flat at the end.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I still don't see any Spectre being able to defeat them without an outside amp.

Jim Corrigan (Original Omnipotent Spectre) > Celestials

UKR

Enough with the bias.

I'm sure plenty of guys like Metron and others who haven't any business whatsoever standing in the same room as a big wuss like Superman have resisted the Source or escaped from it. A fraction means nothing. The Source is grossly overhyped like many cosmic end-all-be-alls, but the Celestials actually deserve their reputation of omnipotence. The Quintessence are five guys who aren't even skyfathers in Marvel terms and one Celestial ignored the combined attack of three skyfathers (actual, galaxies-busting, multiverse-shaking skyfathers, not DC imitations who can be pwnd by Superman), including Odin. You're just a DC fanboy...you're the one with the bias. The Celestials also ARE pretty far up there on the totem pole, they're above the Watchers (who also > Odin), and depending on the depiction, Galactus. After abstracts they're probably about as tough as anything can get, with not many exceptions (I might've heard that Franklin Richards is above them. Something about creating and destroying a parallel universe, but I never read that X-Men and FF crud).

Mindset
I don't know if he's a fanboy, he just doesn't know what he's talking about.

iceman24567
The Celestials get wanked more than Thanos tbh. They have barely any appearances and barely any feats but for some reason they are cosmic juggernauts and the most powerful magic users in Dc can't touch them? Bias is as bias does...

Mindset
The Celestials get wanked more than Thanos tbh. They have barely any appearances and barely any feats but for some reason they are cosmic juggernauts and the most powerful magic users in Dc can't touch them? Bias is as bias does... Are you talking to me?

UKR
The Celestials get wanked more than Thanos tbh. They have barely any appearances and barely any feats but for some reason they are cosmic juggernauts and the most powerful magic users in Dc can't touch them? Bias is as bias does...

It's no bias. If we go by feats and appearances, the ones they have are the ones that are to be measured. It's been pretty thoroughly proven that skyfathers don't matter to Celestials. That's how powerful they are. That puts them pretty far beyond a bunch of third-string wankers or some big doofus like Gog. I mean, Gog spends his whole life hunting Superman...if the Celestials don't have to take Odin seriously, Superman would not even be bacteria. I don't even know why anyone would ever mention Gog in the same paragraph as even the weakest Celestial. This doesn't look like much of a fight.

iceman24567
Are you talking to me? laughing

iceman24567
Originally posted by UKR
It's no bias. If we go by feats and appearances, the ones they have are the ones that are to be measured. It's been pretty thoroughly proven that skyfathers don't matter to Celestials. That's how powerful they are. That puts them pretty far beyond a bunch of third-string wankers or some big doofus like Gog. I mean, Gog spends his whole life hunting Superman...if the Celestials don't have to take Odin seriously, Superman would not even be bacteria. I don't even know why anyone would ever mention Gog in the same paragraph as even the weakest Celestial. This doesn't look like much of a fight. Nah it is biased because that's pretty much all we have seen from them the rest are off panel or just statements where as the characters in this thread have actual feats. Gog would wreck half of the known Marvel heroes out there a list or b list. Celestials spend their whole lives judging planets so?

UKR
Nah it is biased because that's pretty much all we have seen from them the rest are off panel or just statements where as the characters in this thread have actual feats. Gog would wreck half of the known Marvel heroes out there a list or b list. Celestials spend their whole lives judging planets so?

There's no reason to think they don't. The showings they have are the ones that are measured. Did they, or did they not, simply ignore the combined assault of Odin, Zeus and that Hindu god (I can't remember which one it was, I think Vishnu)? There is no reason to think that those "off panel" showings and "statements" are worthless. Feel free to disprove them.

fangirl101
Let's do this one more time.

Eternity>>>>>Celestials

Eternity=Kismet

Nabu>Kismet

Amethyst>>Nabu=Mordru

Thus

Magic>>>Celestials.

iceman24567
Originally posted by UKR
There's no reason to think they don't. The showings they have are the ones that are measured. Did they, or did they not, simply ignore the combined assault of Odin, Zeus and that Hindu god (I can't remember which one it was, I think Vishnu)? There is no reason to think that those "off panel" showings and "statements" are worthless. Feel free to disprove them. So these statements and off panel showings combined with the fact that they punked skyfathers = them being more powerful than the most powerful Dc magic users? Awesome i guess that isn't blind bias i concede sad

Naija boy
Originally posted by UKR
Did they, or did they not, simply ignore the combined assault of Odin, Zeus and that Hindu god (I can't remember which one it was, I think Vishnu)?

Yep it was vishnu. And that was arishem, not tiamut who it took the combined might of the enitre celestial host to put down or exitar who is more powerful than the rest of the celestials ( excluding tiamut of course) combined.

UKR
So these statements and off panel showings combined with the fact that they punked skyfathers = them being more powerful than the most powerful Dc magic users? Awesome i guess that isn't blind bias i concede sad

If you'd like to prove how these statements and off panel showings are invalid, no one will stop you. And I doubt even DC's best can ignore three skyfathers.

fangirl101
Originally posted by UKR
If you'd like to prove how these statements and off panel showings are invalid, no one will stop you. And I doubt even DC's best can ignore three skyfathers.
You are not serious are you? Those skyfather's released enough power to rock a planet. LMAO. Orion can do that.

fangirl101

Eternity>>>>>Celestials

Eternity=Kismet

Nabu>Kismet

Amethyst>>Nabu=Mordru

Thus

Magic>>>Celestials.
Unless someone can prove this to be false, the discussion is over.

iceman24567
Originally posted by UKR
If you'd like to prove how these statements and off panel showings are invalid, no one will stop you. And I doubt even DC's best can ignore three skyfathers. It depends on how far above the chain you want me to go? By all mean i can just post one scan of a being ignoring a person above skyfather does that mean said being >>> just about anybody?

fangirl101
It depends on how far above the chain you want me to go? By all mean i can just post one scan of a being ignoring a person above skyfather does that mean said being >>> just about anybody?
It's not even worth it. The three skyfather's mustered up enough power to rock a planet. LMAO. Superman can ignore that.

iceman24567
It's not even worth it. The three skyfather's mustered up enough power to rock a planet. LMAO. Superman can ignore that. I scared him away anyways laughing

I'm Bran
It's not even worth it. The three skyfather's mustered up enough power to rock a planet. LMAO. Superman can ignore that.
Wut

quanchi112

Eternity>>>>>Celestials

Eternity=Kismet

Nabu>Kismet

Amethyst>>Nabu=Mordru

Thus

Magic>>>Celestials. Where are you getting that kismet and eternity are equal to one another?

Mabu is just a skyfather by the by.

This abc logic fails.

quanchi112
It's not even worth it. The three skyfather's mustered up enough power to rock a planet. LMAO. Superman can ignore that. Huh? Odin has affected the mutliverse before and he couldm't even significantly injure a Celestial.

Enyalus
Its very hypocritical how the same DC fans who argue that 'collateral damage doesn't equal power' when you bring up the Source and Darkseid fighting and only destroying things in a ten mile radius, but then bring it up against actual Marvel skyfathers when they think it helps their case.

As for Fangirl's ABC logic...the first two premises aren't true. So the rest of that falls apart.

And Vlaaad, I suggest you read DOV again. Spectre never puts unamped CM down. He holds out long enough to receive the Shadowpact's amp (unknowingly, at that.)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Its very hypocritical how the same DC fans who argue that 'collateral damage doesn't equal power' when you bring up the Source and Darkseid fighting and only destroying things in a ten mile radius, but then bring it up against actual Marvel skyfathers when they think it helps their case.

As for Fangirl's ABC logic...the first two premises aren't true. So the rest of that falls apart.

And Vlaaad, I suggest you read DOV again. Spectre never puts unamped CM down. He holds out long enough to receive the Shadowpact's amp (unknowingly, at that.) I agree completely.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus

And Vlaaad, I suggest you read DOV again. Spectre never puts unamped CM down. He holds out long enough to receive the Shadowpact's amp (unknowingly, at that.) I kinda agree collateral damage doesn't = power it's been proven too but then again Marvel fans have said because the Celestials casually ***** slapped 3 skyfather's they are more powerful than the magical team in this thread which is also pretty hypocritical if.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>