Cyborg Superman vs Brainiac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight on Apokolips.

Showdown of the ultimate technopaths!

Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6687/154394-52671-cyborg-superman_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/155851-192247-brainiac_super.JPG

Starscream M
Any opinions on this fight? I'm interested in who is the superior technopath.

illadelph12
Hmm...

This is a hard match-up to pick a winner.

I think Hank has an edge because beyond his technopathy he can form a body from practically any metal or carbon based material so he has more options. In terms of fire power I might give the edge to Brainiac though. He tends to be the bigger threat.

I really can't say.

Good thread.

Nihilist
hank

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nihilist
hank why?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Starscream M
why?
better tecnopath,more durable, a lot harder to put down and his physical power and heat vision give him the edge.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nihilist
better tecnopath,more durable, a lot harder to put down and his physical power and heat vision give him the edge. well remember, they're fighting on Apokolips...a tech-rich planet that both of them can use to their advantage

supremthor
this is a good one. i cant pick a winner

Starscream M
maybe Avlon can share some of his expertise on this matter...

psycho gundam
dc character vs dc character threads usually get less traffic than marvel vs dc character threads most of the time, avlon and others might not give a damn.
erm

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
dc character vs dc character threads usually get less traffic than marvel vs dc character threads most of the time, avlon and others might not give a damn.
erm damn it sad

---

maybe I should've made it Cyborg Superman/Jubilee vs Brainiac/Penguin just to get the marvel vs dc angle in there

psycho gundam
at least it's not another bait thread clogging up the forum that make global mods want to stop the vs forum.

Bentley
Yep, is bad enough that great threads like Hank Pym vs Green Arrow don't get attention, but the bait threads where one team is totally screwed unless you are more biased than a Punisher Fan actually stop people from posting productive stuff.

Eel O'Brien
I'd go with Hank. Current Brainiac seemed to rely on his ship too much for control of technology.

Also, Hank is a master of manipulating Kryptonian tech. The only Brainiac to really ever show true technopathy, B13, was completely owned by Kryptonian tech.

Add in Cyborg's Kryptonian powerset and he is just too powerful/versatile for Brainiac.

occultdestroyer
Hank Henshow 7-8/10

He could easily take over Brainiac's tech, considering the fact that he could manipulate The Source Wall.

Lord Feron
Manipulating the source wall was always a odd and incredible feat. I mean I thought the source wall was like cosmic power or divine power not a technology based or atleast some material Hank should not be able to control.

Anyway it happened and b/c it's the goddamn source wall which I think is the top of the line for a technopath to do.

Hank will win all fights but it won't be pretty.

Galan007
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Manipulating the source wall was always a odd and incredible feat. I mean I thought the source wall was like cosmic power or divine power not a technology based or atleast some material Hank should not be able to control. The Source Wall is just that - a Wall that guards the Source. Sure it may be a bit mystical in nature (which is why it bonds characters to it, and uses them as defense mechanisms,) but the Wall itself is not some 'uber' thing. What lies behind it... Now that's what is really 'uber.'

Anyhow, Hank ftw.

Starscream M
couldn't brainiac input his consciousness into henshaw?

cloud102
Yep. Brainiac wins, IMO. Better tech as well. Assuming we're talking about pre-geoff johns here.

Avlon
Hank ftw.

Eradicator has easily owned Braniac 13...and we know what Henshaw does to Eradicator who ALSO possesses technopathy...

On top of that... Kryptonian tech was generally shown to be > Brainiac in general.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.