Indiana Jones versus John McClane......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Straight up fistfight between these guys. No weapons. Indy has his whip, for whatever good that will do him. (If Indy having the whip is unfair, we can delete it.)

Both fighters are in top form and there is no glass for Indy to use on McClane's feet haermm

The fight is in the desert, and is to the death, BTW.

batmanfan136
i say indy but im sort of biased

Rogue Jedi
Not much in the desert for McClaine to use against Indy. Think we should change the location?

Sadako of Girth
So you favour 'to the death' now...?

How convenient that you didnt like five minutes ago in a thread where you felt the need to bring in morals when you felt you were losing a logical argument..

Stick to what you believe, man.

And McClane still kills Indy, as the only thing he'll be needing is his fists, although Indy gives McClane more trouble than Riggs would.
And yes, Indy having a whip is unfair. He kills with it at longer ranges than H2H.

So if he has his whip (hell he can even have his revolver), then McClane has his Berretta. Other than that, hand to hand.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
So you favour 'to the death' now...?

How convenient that you didnt like five minutes ago in a thread where you felt the need to bring in morals when you felt you were losing a logical argument..

Stick to what you believe, man.

And McClane still kills Indy.

I brought up the thing about Batman because Batman does not kill. It's up to the thread starter to set conditions for the fight, whether it is to the death, whether Batman goes all out and kills, whether a Jedi can tap into dark jedi powers, whether or not Riggs has a handgun, whether or not Indy has his whip, etc etc etc;

BTW, I was never "losing" in the Batman versus Jango thread, I was only asking questions, about Jango's jetpack, it's durability, how Batman would disable it, yada yada yada.

Indy versus McClaine, they both kill when they fight, we all know this, there is no morality clause here.

And as far as the matchup goes, McClaine and Indy are in the desert, The fight starts and ends with fists, there is nothing around for McClaine to use on Indy, and vice versa. Ths is a true test of their h2h fighting skills, it is as even a matchup as I have ever seen.

Indy is gonna win here, there is little doubt about that. FFS he took on four russians in Indy IV AND Mac. And how old was he in Indy IV? Hmmmmmm......

Rogue Jedi

And yes, Indy having a whip is unfair. He kills with it at longer ranges than H2H.

So if he has his whip (hell he can even have his revolver), then McClane has his Berretta. Other than that, hand to hand.
OK no whip then. Thats why I said earlier we can delete it.

Oh, think you can come into a thread and set or alter conditions? No weapons. No guns, no whip.

Fistfight, h2h.

Sadako of Girth
But he DOES kill and HAS killed.

You maintained that Jango was for the win.
It was proved extremely unlikely.
Therefore my conclusion.

Oh. Really..? Then why the need for the morality clause then at all then..?
Why feel right there and then when your only remaining countering argument was that Batman wouldnt kill out of principle..?

You realise of course that that is a rhetorical question.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
OK no whip then. Thats why I said earlier we can delete it.

Oh, think you can come into a thread and set or alter conditions? No weapons. No guns, no whip.

Fistfight, h2h.

I could rightly have called 'obvious biased bullshit' otherwise, if that'd have made you happier.

But since you complied with common sense after all, it is a moot point now.
Right then. Fair enough.

Robtard
LoL at RJ's silly spite-thread.

Anyhow, Indy whips at McClane, it wraps around his his wrist, leg or what have you, McClane grabs it; reels in Indy and then proceeds to beat the crap out of him, though Indy being a fairly tough individual, beats the crap out of McClane in turn.

After having his beating, McClane uses the whip to choke Indy to death. The end.

Robtard
Indy is gonna win here, there is little doubt about that. FFS he took on four russians in Indy IV AND Mac. And how old was he in Indy IV? Hmmmmmm......

Russians you say, that must mean they're super-tough. McClane is sure in trouble.

Once again you fail to recognize that McClane has taken a far greater beating than Indy could ever dish-out or has ever taken in return. It's just a matter of time until Indy breaks his hand on McClane's balding head or simply tires out. McClane is not above using dirty fight tactics, is Indy?

Edit: Aren't spite threads frowned upon? Poor form, RJ.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed.

He also fell over, defeated by a mere surface he was standing on and gravity and his son was saved by CGI monkeys.
McClane is now not too far behind Indy in age and he kicks way more ass than Indy does..

Anyways since we are talking "In their prime" Raiders Indy's feats are the only thing relevant.

And McClane has was a better hand to hand fighter.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard

Anyhow, Indy whips at McClane, it wraps around his his wrist, leg or what have you, McClane graps it; reels in Indy and then proceeds to beat the crap out of him. There's no whip, fanboy. Do try and be objective here. Take your mouth off McClaines knob for one second and think clearly.

These guys are both brawlers, nothing fancy about their methods. Indy has the edge in durability, his movies and feats are a testament to this. Not to mention Indy had been known to KO guys with one punch. Not saying McClaine is soft, mind you, just saying Indy is the tougher of the two.

Russians you say, that must mean they're super-tough. McClane is sure in trouble.

Once again you fail to recognize that McClane has taken a far greater beating than Indy could ever dish-out or has ever taken in return. It's just a matter of time until Indy breaks his hand on McClanes balding head or simply tires out.

Edit: Aren't spite threads frowned upon? Poor form, RJ. They are trained soldiers, ARMED soldiers, and Indy cuts through them as if they were wet tissue paper.

And Indy took no punishment in his movies? Have you totally forgotten him chasing down the Ark on horseback, killing every German in sight, even after getting shot?

And his fighting in the Temple of Doom, all the shit he went through, lets forget that, shall we?

In Indy III, nah, he was never hurt, never took a beating and came back and kicked ass.

Indy IV? He did NOTHING, did he? roll eyes (sarcastic) He didnt take on several men at a time, did he?

McClaine gets the shit kicked outta him all the time, then comes back with a truck, or relies on a fall down some stairs, or a chain hanging from the ceiling, or whatever else he can lay his hands on.

In the desert, there is NOTHING. He has to start the fight h2h, and FINISH it h2h.

This is hilarious, how you have the balls to accuse me of being a fanboy when you are fanboy of the millenia.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed.

He also fell over, defeated by a mere surface he was standing on and gravity and his son was saved by CGI monkeys.
McClane is now not too far behind Indy in age and he kicks way more ass than Indy does..

Anyways since we are talking "In their prime" Raiders Indy's feats are the only thing relevant.

And McClane has was a better hand to hand fighter.

We are talking about Indy from all 4 Indy movies, just so you know.

And do you REALLY want to talk about who is saved by luck? I dont think you wanna open that can of worms, do you?

Not sure what Indy's son has to do with this, BTW.

ALL of Indy's feats are relevant, all of them from all four Indy movies.

Sadako of Girth
There's no whip, fanboy. Do try and be objective here. Take your mouth off McClaines knob for one second and think clearly.

These guys are both brawlers, nothing fancy about their methods. Indy has the edge in durability, his movies and feats are a testament to this. Not to mention Indy had been known to KO guys with one punch. Not saying McClaine is soft, mind you, just saying Indy is the tougher of the two.

They are trained soldiers, ARMED soldiers, and Indy cuts through them as if they were wet tissue paper.

And Indy took no punishment in his movies? Have you totally forgotten him chasing down the Ark on horseback, killing every German in sight, even after getting shot?

And his fighting in the Temple of Doom, all the shit he went through, lets forget that, shall we?

In Indy III, nah, he was never hurt, never took a beating and came back and kicked ass.

Indy IV? He did NOTHING, did he? roll eyes (sarcastic) He didnt take on several men at a time, did he?

McClaine gets the shit kicked outta him all the time, then comes back with a truck, or relies on a fall down some stairs, or a chain hanging from the ceiling, or whatever else he can lay his hands on.

In the desert, there is NOTHING. He has to start the fight h2h, and FINISH it h2h.

This is hilarious, how you have the balls to accuse me of being a fanboy when you are fanboy of the millenia.

So what do you base your assessment that Indy is the tougher..?
Look at him whining like a beeoytch to Marian on the boat after the truck sequence... McClane wouldnt have moaned AND he'd have fu**ed Marion too. The energizer bunny'd still be on the job.

Indy gets his ass beat all time too, by less trained opponents than Mcclane is used to..

Well McClane doesnt need anything in this case and you miss again the most significant point: That he is resourceful inventive enough to to utilise peripheral ways of killing in extremely well timed moments..

Oh Indy beat soldiers..? Watch Die Hard 2.

Again Indy IV means shit by your own "In their prime" rule.

Oh he KOs guys with one punch..? So does McClane.

Robtard
There's no whip, fanboy. Do try and be objective here. Take your mouth off McClaines knob for one second and think clearly.

You telling anyone else to be objective is hilarious, of all the idiots who post in Movie Vs forum(me being one of them), you are by far the least objective one, you'll twist and bend anyhting to fit your agenda, even arguing for the exact opposite as you did in a different thread if it happens to suit your current agenda.

As far as this shit thread, you purposely made it with Indy winning in mind, zero objectiveness to be had on your part. Your biased agenda coupled with the spiteful nature is pathetic.

Robtard
That he is resourceful inventive enough to to utilise peripheral ways of killing in extremely well timed moments..

He'd choke Indy to death with handfuls of sand down the throat while delivering a "it's lunch time" one-liner.

Rogue Jedi

And McClane has was a better hand to hand fighter. crylaugh OK, Name off to me the fights McClaine STARTED h2h and WON h2h in the end, HAND TO HAND.

Winning a h2h fight does not always mean their opponent is killed, BTW. Winning means their opponents are knocked out or incapacitated until McClaine or Indy kills them with a truck, plane propellor, hungry ants, jet turbine, a flight of stairs, etc;

No guns, no trucks, no foreign objects, just his fists.

Sadako of Girth
We are talking about Indy from all 4 Indy movies, just so you know.

And do you REALLY want to talk about who is saved by luck? I dont think you wanna open that can of worms, do you?

Not sure what Indy's son has to do with this, BTW.

ALL of Indy's feats are relevant, all of them from all four Indy movies.

No we arent. Just "In their prime" Which is raiders, at Indy's age.
And McClanes was Die Hard 2.

WTF are you talking about? But since YOU bring up luck, yes McClane is luckier than Indy too. Indys luck is sourced form his lucky zippo. A zippo that he could lose.
McClane is the luckiest son of a bi**h ever to have walked this earth.

The point is: "No son like that would ever emerge from McClane's loins." stick out tongue

Well they hadnt happened by Raiders, had they...?
So you are breaking............ the thread starters rules. messed

But yes Im quite happy to compare feats/kill records of all four the Die hard movies against Indy's record including Indy 4.

Cause it'd just widen the gap that McClane would win by.

Sadako of Girth
crylaugh OK, Name off to me the fights McClaine STARTED h2h and WON h2h in the end, HAND TO HAND.

Winning a h2h fight does not always mean their opponent is killed, BTW. Winning means their opponents are knocked out or incapacitated until McClaine or Indy kills them with a truck, plane propellor, hungry ants, jet turbine, a flight of stairs, etc;

No guns, no trucks, no foreign objects, just his fists.

Right. Immediately springing to mind:

Just before McClane walks into the vault floor to rescue Holly from Hans, he punches the Italian looking dude out in one punch sending barer bonds flying across the floor.

Which nicely mirrors what I have done to your point.

Still laughing...?
smokin'

Sadako of Girth
He'd choke Indy to death with handfuls of sand down the throat while delivering a "it's lunch time" one-liner. grain of truth in that. stick out tongue
*buh-boom*

Rogue Jedi
So what do you base your assessment that Indy is the tougher..?
Look at him whining like a beeoytch to Marian on the boat after the truck sequence... McClane wouldnt have moaned AND he'd have fu**ed Marion too. The energizer bunny'd still be on the job.Right roll eyes (sarcastic) McClane is superman. He wouldnt have been sore as hell after taking out a platoon of nazi's, being shot, AND being dragged UNDER a truck.

And Indy isn't resourceful?

PLEASE tell me you aren't breaking out the zippo again.......

Pount is that anything Indy did in Indy IV, he could surely have done in the other Indy movies.

How many though? Indy KO's guys with one punch like it's a bodily function.

Robtard

There is many a grain of truth in that. stick out tongue
*buh-boom*

I woudn't argue in this spite thread, RJ made it with a clear agenda; any facts you bring in will fall on non-existant ears.

Rogue Jedi
Right. Immediately springing to mind:

Just before McClane walks into the vault floor to rescue Holly from Hans, he punches the Italian looking dude out in one punch sending barer bonds flying across the floor.

Which nicely mirrors what I have done to your point.

Still laughing...?
smokin' If I remember right, he used the butt of his machine gun, not his fist. Youtubing it now.

And BTW, Indy did the same to a guy in the temple of doom, with his FISTS.

Sadako of Girth
If I remember right, he used the butt of his machine gun, not his fist. Youtubing it now.

And BTW, Indy did the same to a guy in the temple of doom, with his FISTS.

Well you dont. He punched him. In a mirrored moment with Argyle punching out the computer nerd.

Oh wowwwwwwwwwwwww. You mean he forfilled the most basic requirement in any action movie hero against much weaker oppostion than Mcclane would have to offer...

Robtard's right.
Spite thread.

Rogue Jedi
No we arent. Just "In their prime" Which is raiders, at Indy's age.
And McClanes was Die Hard 2.

WTF are you talking about? But since YOU bring up luck, yes McClane is luckier than Indy too. Indys luck is sourced form his lucky zippo. A zippo that he could lose.
McClane is the luckiest son of a bi**h ever to have walked this earth.

The point is: "No son like that would ever emerge from McClane's loins." stick out tongue

Well they hadnt happened by Raiders, had they...?
So you are breaking............ the thread starters rules. messed

But yes Im quite happy to compare feats/kill records of all four the Die hard movies against Indy's record including Indy 4.

Cause it'd just widen the gap that McClane would win by. No rules are being broken here. Indy from all 4 movies, McClaine from all 4 movies. It's quite simple.

AGAIN with the body count bullshit? laughing You might wanna see a doctor about that broken leg.

Think on it like this....It took McClaine an entire movie to take out the amount of bad guys that Indy took out in five minutes while chasing down the Ark. smokin'

Rogue Jedi
Well you dont. He punched him. In a mirrored moment with Argyle punching out the computer nerd.

PWNED

y_6ZT0jBqrM

Its the fourth time you have stated something happened in a movie that DIDN'T happen. Blub blub blub..........better get in a life boat...Blub blub blub.....

Right, Nazis are pussies compared to a buncha eurotrash led by a sissy with a nice suit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bullshit and you know it.

Sadako of Girth
Hah. Made you look. stick out tongue

You make it sound like Indy defeated all the nazis.
McClane defeated all his opponents. The Nazis despite Indy went and did all that 1939-1945 stuff.

McClane stopped the German effort against america almost single handedly.

If its bullshit that this is a spite thread, then why the McClane broken glass conversation reference in you opening post?

PWNED

Robtard

Bullshit and you know it.

So you made this thread with an objective mindset and you weren't 100% sure who'd win in your mind? Really now.

Bullshit and YOU know it.

Robtard

Right, Nazis are pussies compared to a buncha eurotrash led by a sissy with a nice suit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What, Indy also fights Germans? We all know that Germans are peak physical and learn jujutso from birth.

Edit: I erred, it's Brazilain Jiu-Jitsu, Indy must be such a bad-ass

Sadako of Girth
No rules are being broken here. Indy from all 4 movies, McClaine from all 4 movies. It's quite simple.

AGAIN with the body count bullshit? laughing You might wanna see a doctor about that broken leg.

Think on it like this....It took McClaine an entire movie to take out the amount of bad guys that Indy took out in five minutes while chasing down the Ark. smokin'

There is NO logic whatsoever in you saying that.
In his prime, he hadnt done the feats you mention.
With no regard to logic there is nothing to discuss here.

Oh yes. Cause how many people a man is killed has no relevance whatsoever in a death fighting thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What McClanes killed more with his zippo in Diehard2 than Indy killed on that truck without having to have his ass served like Indy got all the way through that sequence..

Robtard

Oh yes. Cause how many people a man is killed has no relevance whatsoever in a death fighting thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Depends, were they Russian or German? Because that clearly counts as being a greater feat, clearly.

Rogue Jedi
So you made this thread with an objective mindset and you weren't 100% sure who'd win in your mind? Really now.

Bullshit and YOU know it.

Yeah, I had the mindset that Indy would win, so? You telling me that every thread started here, the thread starter isn't on the least bit favoring one of the two fighters? You trying to tell me they are 50/50 as to who would win?

Hah. Made you look. stick out tongue Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight....You made a bullshit assumption and I buried it. Next question please?

You are talking about an army of millions compared to terrorist groups ranging from 15 to 20 members. Think about it.

And Indy stopped them in Indy 1 and 3, and the towelheads in Indy 2. Not to mention the Russians in Indy 4. Point?

Because I knew you and Robtard would come in here giving McClaine head, starting shit left and right, so I had to at least TRY to get things rolling in a fun fashion.

Rogue Jedi
What, Indy also fights Germans? We all know that Germans are peak physical and learn jujutso from birth.

Edit: I erred, it's Brazilain Jiu-Jitsu, Indy must be such a bad-ass Mhm.....I can read you like a book. Sarcasm is usually your last line of defense. big grin It's like you are buried up to your neck in the desert and the rabid ants are approaching.

Sorry about that.

There is NO logic whatsoever in you saying that.
In his prime, he hadnt done the feats you mention.
With no regard to logic there is nothing to discuss here. Not my fault you cant keep up.

When it's a one on one matchup, there is no relevance.

Well, Indy doing it the old fashioned way compared to McClaine doing something a crippled retard could do shows that Indy is by far more badass.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah, I had the mindset that Indy would win, so? You telling me that every thread started here, the thread starter isn't on the least bit favoring one of the two fighters? You trying to tell me they are 50/50 as to who would win?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight....You made a bullshit assumption and I buried it. Next question please?

You are talking about an army of millions compared to terrorist groups ranging from 15 to 20 members. Think about it.

And Indy stopped them in Indy 1 and 3, and the towelheads in Indy 2. Not to mention the Russians in Indy 4. Point?

Because I knew you and Robtard would come in here giving McClaine head, starting shit left and right, so I had to at least TRY to get things rolling in a fun fashion.

Okay. That question will be, how come you keep backing losers?

No. It is you who should have thought about it before drawing that comparison.

Arguing with logic....mean allusions to sex acts?
You're sick f**k.
And racist too.

Point being, genius, that Indy IV hadnt happened in Indy's Prime.

And in a "in their prime thread", that notion of later feats is brain dead.

Sadako of Girth
Mhm.....I can read you like a book. Sarcasm is usually your last line of defense. big grin It's like you are buried up to your neck in the desert and the rabid ants are approaching.

Sorry about that.

Not my fault you cant keep up.

When it's a one on one matchup, there is no relevance.

Well, Indy doing it the old fashioned way compared to McClaine doing something a crippled retard could do shows that Indy is by far more badass.

Again. Wonderful projections you put out on people.
Tells me a lot about you see yourself.

Keep up with what...? Theres no logic to keep up with.

Well you SAY you could have done it, but would you have made it onto the wing and fought the guys off long enough to get that cap open...? I dont think so. Indy couldnt have done it either. Not the old Indy who fell of that track car in Indy IV.
(Since you are so keen to bring other feats from times outside thread specification)

Robtard

Obviously not every thread, as you've contributed quite a few. I'd guess those making the threads do favor one guy and that's to be expected, but they're willing to hear the opposition before cementing their view. You make a thread with a clear agenda and twist/bend anything to make it work.

This is a clear spite-thread, trying to say it isn't only makes you look worse.
Mhm.....I can read you like a book. Sarcasm is usually your last line of defense. big grin It's like you are buried up to your neck in the desert and the rabid ants are approaching.

Hahaha, ya, you sure can, considering I already blatantly said to Sadako that debating here is pointless (2nd thread on this very page, genius), since it's a clear spite-thread, besides being a thread made by you.

I'm not debating in here, I'm mocking your failed logic, do try to keep up.

"Russians!" "Nazis!", hahahaha.

Rogue Jedi
Okay. That question will be, how come you keep backing losers?

No. It is you who should have thought about it before drawing that comparison.

Arguing with logic....mean allusions to sex acts?
You're sick f**k.
And racist too.

Point being, genius, that Indy IV hadnt happened in Indy's Prime.

And in a "in their prime thread", that notion of later feats is brain dead. Dont be offended by this, but you have made it a habit of saying that certain things happened in movies, only to have me prove you wrong. You did it at least three times in the closed Riggs/McClaine thread, once more here, so I place little faith in your posts/opinions/whatever.

Point is, BRAINIAC, it's Indy from all 4 movies and McClaine from all 4 movies. Everything they did in all 4 movies comes into play here. 8 movies, all feats count. Get it got it GOOD.

If you dont understand that concept, then maybe you should refrain from spamming a perfectly good thread.

Sadako of Girth
Dont be offended by this, but until you list them you are full of shit. You have inifintely more fails on your record, buddy.
So I guarantee that I have less respect for yours.
I was wrong once here which is a nice change for me, by seems to be you everyday way of life.
The other threads are full of fail posts by you.

Yes and Mcclane wins, thusly, got it...? Probably not but I dont care anymore.

What like you did on the McClane/Riggs thread, you mean.
The debater who cites logic compared to the one who cant and has to personally attack people when they dont get their own way is not gonna be the spammiest of the two, know what Im saying?

Rogue Jedi
Again. Wonderful projections you put out on people.
Tells me a lot about you see yourself. No, it just means I have been dealing with his bullshit long enough to realize his tactics.

You should probably just forget this, you might have an aneurysm.

And would McClaine have been able to chase down a convoy of trucks on horseback, overtake them, pwn them, and escape? NOPE.

Robtard
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9360/robswifefj9.jpg

Something nice for this shit thread, enjoy.

Sadako of Girth
Well I think something like that must've already happened to you to make you that way. stick out tongue

He probably could. Yeah.

Rogue Jedi
Dont be offended by this, but until you list them you are full of shit. You have inifintely more fails on your record, buddy. I aint offended, you dont have what it takes to offend me. big grin

Sure they are, Champ!!!

Just cuz, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sure, it was ALL me.

Sadako of Girth
Well....yes. You threw your toys out the pram when confronted with logic, facts and multiple evidenced reasons why Riggs is inferior than Riggs.

Rogue Jedi
Obviously not every thread, as you've contributed quite a few. I'd guess those making the threads do favor one guy and that's to be expected, but they're willing to hear the opposition before cementing their view. You make a thread with a clear agenda and twist/bend anything to make it work. I am willing to listen to "arguments", but I have no tolerance for someone arguing "just cuz", which is what you are doing.

Afraid not.

If its a "clear spite thread" and "pointless" to post here, why do you bother? Hmm?

Rogue Jedi
Well....yes. You threw your toys out the pram when confronted with logic, facts and multiple evidenced reasons why Riggs is inferior than Riggs. AAAAAAAAAAAnd there it is, bringing up other threads as a defense.

There are no facts nor is there logic here, there are only OPINIONS.

Robtard
I am willing to listen to "arguments", but I have no tolerance for someone arguing "just cuz", which is what you are doing.

Afraid not.

If its a "clear spite thread" and "pointless" to post here, why do you bother? Hmm?

I'll take that challenge, where have I argued "just cuz"? Go on, show me up, boy.

It obviously is, I don't except you to admit it.

Maybe to mock your post because it's a silly spite-thread? I said this and you did read it.

Sadako of Girth
AAAAAAAAAAAnd there it is, bringing up other threads as a defense.

There are no facts nor is there logic here, there are only OPINIONS.

Yes because it was relevant....and...?

Nope. Wrong again.

The facts that I reported all those kill totals, facts and figures, the Resume, all that was fact taken from the movies and is sanctioned by Movie kill counts site.

Thats not opinion.

Rogue Jedi
I'll take that challenge, where have I argued "just cuz"? Go on, show me up, boy.

It obviously is, I don't except you to admit it.

Maybe to mock your post because it's a silly spite-thread? I said this and you did read it.

Boy? laughing OK, you are the Alpha make here. laughing Feel better? Superior? Cuz I know you need that.

You came in this thread with the whole "just cuz" defense. And you launched right into the spite bullshit.

Rogue Jedi
Yes because it was relevant....and...?

Nope. Wrong again.

The facts that I reported all those kill totals, facts and figures, the Resume, all that was fact taken from the movies and is sanctioned by Movie kill counts site.

Thats not opinion. One thing has nothing to do with the other, dude.

OK, lets break this down. McClaine from DH1 versus The Pikey in Snatch. Who wins h2h?

Robtard
Boy? laughing OK, you are the Alpha make here. laughing Feel better? Superior? Cuz I know you need that.

You came in this thread with the whole "just cuz" defense. And you launched right into the spite bullshit.

So in lieu of proving yourself correct after you accused and I challenged you to prove that accusation, you turn to foolery as a last resort.

I never argued "just cuz", my first post was a mock and I started my first post with "lol at spite-thread", not the other way around, genius.

Sadako of Girth
One thing has nothing to do with the other, dude.

OK, lets break this down. McClaine from DH1 versus The Pikey in Snatch. Who wins h2h?

Facts always count.

Especially preferred against irrelevance of that question's calibre right there.

Rogue Jedi
So in lieu of proving yourself correct after you accused and I challenged you to prove that accusation, you turn to foolery as a last resort.

I never argued "just cuz", my first post was a mock and I initially started my first post with "lol at spite-thread", not the other way around, genius. Prove it how? Your post speaks volumes. Of course YOU wont see it.

Robtard
Prove it how? Your post speaks volumes. Of course YOU wont see it.

Well, you can quote my post and point out where I debated with a "just cuz" tactic; it shouldn't be that hard if it's there. Go on and show me up, boy.

Rogue Jedi
Facts always count.

Especially preferred against irrelevance of that question's calibre right there. Right. I just blew your "body count" argument out of the water.

Blub blub blub blub blub......

Sadako of Girth
Sure you did. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes. I have little doubt that that is exactly what youre doing inside right now with debating tacts from the nursery like that..

Sadako of Girth
Well, you can quote my post and point out where I debated with a "just cuz" tactic; it shouldn't be that hard if it's there. Go on and show me up, boy.

....tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock......

*Tumbleweeds blow in the distance*

*The crowd waits expectantly*

*The occasional hotdog is sold on the stands*

Rogue Jedi

Boy crylaugh What is it that you are trying to compensate for? Hmm? Insults are one thing. Jackass, idiot, moron, these are all well and good. But "Boy?"

Rogue Jedi
Sure you did. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes. I have little doubt that that is exactly what youre doing inside right now with debating tacts from the nursery like that.. So I take it that you think my comparison is bullshit. Care to explain WHY it is bullshit?

Robtard
Boy crylaugh What is it that you are trying to compensate for? Hmm? Insults are one thing. Jackass, idiot, moron, these are all well and good. But "Boy?"

It's cool when someone dances and you only have to do a repost to show their foolery.

Rogue Jedi
It's cool when someone dances and you only have to do a repost to show their foolery. Almost as cool as when someone resorts to calling someone "boy" to make up for some mysterious insecurity. big grin

Robtard
Almost as cool as when someone resorts to calling someone "boy" to make up for some mysterious insecurity. big grin

You'd save more face by just accepting that you tried some bullshit and I called you out on it, than just dancing about like a clown, boy.

Guess I'll have to spell yet another thing out for you, "boy" is in reference to you acting like a child, once you stop, I will.

Rogue Jedi
But to answer your question:

Anyhow, Indy whips at McClane, it wraps around his his wrist, leg or what have you, McClane grabs it; reels in Indy and then proceeds to beat the crap out of him, though Indy being a fairly tough individual, beats the crap out of McClane in turn.

After having his beating, McClane uses the whip to choke Indy to death. The end.

Mk?

I was posting objectively, then in stepped dumb and dumber, talking outta their asses.

Next?

Robtard

Mk?

I was posting objectively, then in stepped dumb and dumber, talking outta their asses.

Next?

I never argued "just cuz", my first post was a mock and I started my first post with "lol at spite-thread", not the other way around, genius.

So after four little dances you pull out the very thing I expained to you previously?

Sadako of Girth
So I take it that you think my comparison is bullshit. Care to explain WHY it is bullshit?

Comparison of what..?

Robtard

Make a 'Batman and Riggs Vs Jango and McClane' thread, that will put him in a quandary.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed. It would be quite the conundrum.

Mk?

Next?

We are "Dumb and dumber" now? lolz

I guess that makes you "Dumbest".

You set up a troll thread, you named it to the death after f***ing up the entire section by having a needless crybaby morals get out rule installed, you gave Indy a whip (whether or not you retracted it) you then supported a pro-Indy postion in debate.. Biased troll thread.

You admitted as much when you said that before about how you posted about the broken glass knowing it was a bait/comment to provoke myself or Robtard.

Robtard
You admitted as much when you said that before about how you posted about the broken glass knowing it was a bait/comment to provoke myself or Robtard.

Hhahahahaa, I missed that, what an ass.

Rogue Jedi
Comparison of what..? I compared McClaine to the Pikey in "Snatch." McClaine has a bigger body count, and who would win h2h.

More, you say?

McClaine versus Jet Li in "Fearless"

McClaine versus Mr. Myagi in "The Karate kid"

McClaine versus Leon in "The Professional"

Who wins these h2h battles? McClaine has a bigger body count than the three, so by your thinking, McClaine wins.

I can do this all night.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed. It would be quite the conundrum.

We are "Dumb and dumber" now? lolz

I guess that makes you "Dumbest".

You set up a troll thread, you named it to the death after f***ing up the entire section by having a needless crybaby morals get out rule installed, you gave Indy a whip (whether or not you retracted it) you then supported a pro-Indy postion in debate.. Biased troll thread.

You admitted as much when you said that before about how you posted about the broken glass knowing it was a bait/comment to provoke myself or Robtard. Aw, poor baby.....need some kleenex?

Sadako of Girth
Ah. Yes. You can be a fail all night. Yes I wont dispute that.
And I cant use a kleenex anyways as youve already used them in the Riggs/McClane thread.

And isnt it a bit retarded to accuse others of having to evoke other threads, and to then ask a bunch of hypothetical and irrelevant questions pertaining to other threads/would be threads...?

Well since you ask, anyways...

Well with Mickey, I think that'd be a good thing to see.
But McClane was never KO'd , where as Mickey was sparked out briefly, on screen, McClane if he sparked him out, could kill him without any ring rules. And then Mickey wouldnt get the chance to come back with his knockout. That could have been a good un, but since he is an illegal fighter, Mcclane would Morally speaking have to arrest him presumably at gunpoint anyhow. And and its not police procedure to arrest danagerous criminals without a gun, so regardless of H2H rules, the morals argument of McClane arresting him and subsequently police rule indicate that he do it armed.

Its been a lonnnnng time since I watched Leon. But McClane regular kills assassins, so Im gonna say McClane for now, but Im willing to re-watch Leon and if needbe revise that later.
Morally again, McClane would have to overpower and arrest him, but no way would Leon simply turn himself in, so he might have to kill him.

Havent seen the others.

Impediment
facepalm

My apologies for my absenteeism, but I had a rather f*cked up day today. It's painfully obvious that my intervention is needed here.

What are the arguments?

Rogue Jedi
Ah.

Well with Mickey, I think that'd be a good thing to see.
But McClane was never KO'd , where as Mickey was sparked out briefly on screen, McClane if he sparked him out, could kill him without any ring rules. And then Mickey wouldnt get the chance to come back with his knockout. That could have been a good un, but since he is an illegal fighter, Mcclane would Morally speaking have to arrest him presumably at gunpoint anyhow. And and its not police procedure to arrest danagerous criminals without a gun, so regardless of H2H rules, the morals argument of McClane arresting him and subsequently police rule indicate that he do it armed.

Its been a lonnnnng time since I watched Leon. But McClane regular kills assassins, so Im gonna say McClane for now, but Im willing to re-watch Leon and if needbe revise that later.
Morally again, McClane would have to overpower and arrest him, but no way would Leon simply turn himself in, so he might have to kill him.

Havent seen the others.

WOW

And Jet Li in Fearless? Mr. Myagi?

OH WAIT

McClaine versus the Transporter!!

McClaine versus Bruce Lee in the Chinese Connection!!!

McClaine versus Jet Li in LW4!!!

McClaine versus Jet Li in Black Mask!!!!

Come on, h2h fights, I REALLY wanna hear your answers.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
facepalm

My apologies for my absenteeism, but I had a rather f*cked up day today. It's painfully obvious that my intervention is needed here.

What are the arguments?

I am being accused of making a spite thread

Ignoring thread conditions

People are whining about the new morality rule

Same old.

Sadako of Girth
Aw, poor baby.....need some kleenex?

Also this old device reveals to you be saying nothing at all.

Repeatedly.

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over......

........again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again..........

For ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever......

.............and ever.

Impediment

Same old.

I unofficially instated a rule about a morality clause in threads. It can be seen in the Jango Fett vs. Batman thread. The thread starter has the option to include such option.

I would greatly appreciate it if people would stop trying to flame by saying "Ohh! Ohh! Spite thread! Spite thread!" and let's all just kindly get along. Any beefs should be taken to PM Land.

Any quandaries can be personally Pm'd to me. And, no, before some of you ask, I am not taking sides, rather, I am trying to iron out all of this crap. Guys. Please. Let's not venture down this dusty road.

Please.

Back to topic, huh?

Sadako of Girth

Same old.

Dont forget racism.

Actually its more like anger at the person who wanted the rule when it suited him, blatantly sticking his finger up at it in the next thread, which had a reference in the opening post that was a baiting comment.

Thread starter's bias. That kinda thing.
You know, being accused of wanting to do sexual things to Mcclane and other things like that just for holding an differering opinion... immature flame behavior.

Edit: Just seen your response, Impediment.

Fair enough. Pms it is.

Impediment
One favor guys: I have had an extremely hard day and I am very, very tired. I'm about to pass out from exhaustion. Can we just press the "Pause" button on this drama episode until I am better rested and I can KMC tomorrow? I promise I'll be on more tomorrow 'cause I'll have an easy day.

Sweet dreams.

Sadako of Girth
WOW

And Jet Li in Fearless? Mr. Myagi?

OH WAIT

McClaine versus the Transporter!!

McClaine versus Bruce Lee in the Chinese Connection!!!

McClaine versus Jet Li in LW4!!!

McClaine versus Jet Li in Black Mask!!!!

Come on, h2h fights, I REALLY wanna hear your answers.

Yeah The sarcasm there in your caps in your post REALLY convince me of that.. it is all as irrelevant anyway as this..

Indy versus Rocky...?
Indy versus the t-1000 from T2...!!!!!
Indy versus Ivan Drago...?
Indy versus Apollo Creed...?
Indy versus the volcano...?
Indy versus Shaft......?

And the fact that that german boxer put Indy on the seat of his pants with A JAB doesnt look good for Indy there, it must be said.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Impediment
One favor guys: I have had an extremely hard day and I am very, very tired. I'm about to pass out from exhaustion. Can we just press the "Pause" button on this drama episode until I am better rested and I can KMC tomorrow? I promise I'll be on more tomorrow 'cause I'll have an easy day.

Sweet dreams.

No worries.

Rogue Jedi
Dont forget racism.

Actually its more like anger at the person who wanted the rule when it suited him, blatantly sticking his finger up at it in the next thread, which had a reference in the opening post that was a baiting comment.
It only makes sense when talking about a movie character fight to stay true to the character, right? Batman does not kill, Jedi do not use Sith powers, Knights of the round table do not have machine guns, etc; And LOL at me being racist. laughing

Yeah The sarcasm there in your caps in your post REALLY convince me of that.. it is all as irrelevant anyway as this..

Indy versus Rocky...?
Indy versus the t-1000 from T2...!!!!!
Indy versus Ivan Drago...?
Indy versus Apollo Creed...?
Indy versus the volcano...?
Indy versus Shaft......?

And the fact that that german boxer put Indy on the seat of his pants with A JAB doesnt look good for Indy there, it must be said. Nice dodge. So I have proven that body count counts for nothing.

Moving on.

jinXed by JaNx
A fist fight?

This can very easily go either way, in my book. At their peaks they are both near the same age. They're both very strong and durable and neither of them have a problem with fighting dirty. I'd say McClane can take more punishment but we've never really seen Indy pushed to the breaking point but he always takes major abuse and like McClane he always has something left in the tank. They are both just as resourceful as one another and just as quick thinking.

I think 7/10 this goes to who ever is having the better day but remembering the truck sequence in Raiders and the Tank sequence in Crusade i am inclined to say that INdy is probably going to have more good days than McClane. I do not think McClane could have done what Indy did in either of those scenes. This isnt a battle of feats though which is why i say it could go either way.

Rogue Jedi
Hell no McClaine could not have done what Indy did. As I said, Indy defeated as many men as McClaine did in DH in like five minutes. It took McClaine a whole movie.

jinXed by JaNx
Oh yeah dude, for sure. Indy rocked those Nazi's. I don't think you can discredit McClanes ass kicking skill by saying that Indy owned more people than McClane in Die hard because Indy's feats and McClanes feats were under two very different circumstances. Although, i dont think McClane could have done what Indy did in the truck rodeo scene or the Tank sequence.

John usually always has to take his enemies out by isolating them and confronting them one on one. That's apart of his strategy and style haha. Indy may take out truck loads of baddies at once but he generally does it in a way that allows him to avoid engaging them.

Neither John nor Indy are incredible fist fighters and anytime they do get into a one on one fist fight in the movie's they both usually end up under the heel before claiming victory. That's why this is so damn hard to decide. Remembering how john when all psycho on that German in DH1 i would say that he would end up beating Indy but then i remember how much Indy can endure.

Sadako of Girth
The lift scene in DH 3.

Looked pretty uninsolated to me.

Rogue Jedi
When he blasted those guys, the whole lottery ticket thing?

jinXed by JaNx
yeah, that was sexy.

Rogue Jedi
That was a gunfight and has no bearing here.

jinXed by JaNx
of course not but it was still sexy.

Rogue Jedi
mhm.

Sadako of Girth
It wasnt really a gunfight, so much as a "gun-one-sided-beating".

Rogue Jedi
Indy does better against Trained Nazis and tanks. Mac does better against Eurotrash terrorists.

Nightstick
Haven't we done this a few times already?

Regardless Indy wins, just the same as he did the last time. I'll break it down.

Agility/Dexterity-Indy, really this one should be obvious. Indy can recover from hanging from his toes in a pit.

Durability/Damage soak-Indy, the man submerged with a sub, rode a tank off a cliff, and survived a nuke by hiding in a fridge.

Intelligence-Indy, besides the doctorates and formal education. Indy has far more worldly knowledge then McClane. By virtue of having seen more and done more.

Resourcefulness-Tie, this isn't a normal stat, but its one the McClane camp likes parade out every time there boys in a match. Sadly for them in this case it a tie. As both these guys are known to take out combat aircraft with motor vehicles.

Strength-Indy, at least in striking power-the man can knock somebody back a couple meters and single hit KO 2 guys at the same time. Straight lifting strength they may be closer.

Fighting skill-Indy, he has just as much or more striking skill as McClane. Though I think we have seen more use of his legs(kicks, knees etc). We have also seen more grappling out of Indy as he has actually managed to trade holds before.

Luck-Tie, this is the favorite "stat" of the McClanian camp. Again much like resourcefulness in this case its doesn't help as both these guys have proven absurdly lucky at times.

Rogue Jedi
Agreed. Luck.....Six nazis, one bullet......Yeah, THATS luck.

Lestov16
I think Indy will take this one. Better H2H feats and (arguably) higher damage soak (the fact that he survived that nuclear explosion)

RE: Blaxican
I don't consider "luck" to be an applicable in vs. threads, so going off of their respective skills, I say Indy takes it pretty handily.

Rogue Jedi
thumb up

Sadako of Girth
LOLZ Come on now Blax.. Indy is one of the luckiest sons of beetches ever to have graced the silver screen. His Luck is ALMOST as impressive as McClane's. McClane's skills and training, when compared to forties/fifties kinda whip Indy's, arguably.

Lestov16
But Indy is a certified covert operative. He definitely has the superior training

Sadako of Girth
Based on old techniques and technology.

(Dont get me wrong, McClane is oldschool by our standards too, but at least he knows how to use a microwave etc...)

(Indy didnt know that a fridge would be woefully inadequate to prevent him from having long term damage caused by radiation from nukes detonated just above him...THAT dude was totally living back in 'duck and cover' age.)

Lestov16
Originally posted by Nightstick
Haven't we done this a few times already?

Regardless Indy wins, just the same as he did the last time. I'll break it down.

Agility/Dexterity-Indy, really this one should be obvious. Indy can recover from hanging from his toes in a pit.

Durability/Damage soak-Indy, the man submerged with a sub, rode a tank off a cliff, and survived a nuke by hiding in a fridge.

Intelligence-Indy, besides the doctorates and formal education. Indy has far more worldly knowledge then McClane. By virtue of having seen more and done more.

Resourcefulness-Tie, this isn't a normal stat, but its one the McClane camp likes parade out every time there boys in a match. Sadly for them in this case it a tie. As both these guys are known to take out combat aircraft with motor vehicles.

Strength-Indy, at least in striking power-the man can knock somebody back a couple meters and single hit KO 2 guys at the same time. Straight lifting strength they may be closer.

Fighting skill-Indy, he has just as much or more striking skill as McClane. Though I think we have seen more use of his legs(kicks, knees etc). We have also seen more grappling out of Indy as he has actually managed to trade holds before.

Luck-Tie, this is the favorite "stat" of the McClanian camp. Again much like resourcefulness in this case its doesn't help as both these guys have proven absurdly lucky at times.

Sadako of Girth
Disputable points within there.

Agility/Dexterity-McClane: Die Hards 1-4. Indy didnt look so agile against that boxer who beat Indy up with a jab.

Durability: McClane Diehards 1-4: (Hell even Die Hard 1'll do it) Paying particular attention to feats like dropping 30 ft down an elevator shaft, catching a ledge with his fingertips supporting his weight x velocity.... Not getting his arms ripped off in the process.. Getting shot more times than Indy (even shooting himsefl one one occasion to kill a bad guy), dropped and thrown in all manner of ways still by DH4 in ways that would have crippled old man Indy in KOTCS...

Intelligence: Different from knowledge. And so what if Indy is more knowledgeable of ancient folklore and artifacts? Still not gonna save him from McClane. But...outside of that: Smarts are as stated perhaps equal.

Resourcefulness: Sure. Ok.But McClane does it more frequently and with more skill. Sorry. But its true. Be it 747s, helicopters, VTOL jets... you name it Mcclane has killed it, and with more skill than stick a post through some front spokes of a motorcycle.
Not to reduce all areas of resourcefulness to f**king up vehicles though.. both are very resourceful indeed.

Strength: I'd say equalish based on all movies, with an edge to Mcclane for not being all weak and old-manny by HIS fourth movie. (Something that Indy admits to himself on screen a few times and even jokes about)

Fighting skill: McClane: What's Indy's fighting skill? A right hand. Thats it. A powerful one as that post says, but is that really as varied as the varied and dirty skills that McClane has routinely used?

Luck: Yeah they are both high tierers here. But we all know Mcclane was in front. If Indy was THAT lucky, the condom would have held or Indy would have pulled out in time, and there'd be no Shia LeBeouf to have to live with, and he'd be lucky enough to been able to reach that grail, saving his dad for all eternity, instead of having to grieve for him in number 4.

DarkNemesis
If Indy was THAT lucky, the condom would have held or Indy would have pulled out in time, and there'd be no Shia LeBeouf to have to live with

LMAO laughing

True dat wink

Lord Shadow Z
McClane for me, even though he is defeated by skilled fighters in my opinion he wouldn't be defeated by Indiana.

McClane's level from the Karl fight is enough and he did beat down Major Grant and got the edge on Mai before the elevator scene. He has though got a tendency to be swarmed by a fighter that keeps going with his moves but Indiana is pretty regulation in his movements - big right hands and not much else. Indiana does have good power and if he does ground and pound like he did in Temple of Doom it could be interesting but McClane would at least try to grab an arm and bite to throw him off, or headbutt him.

Lord Shadow Z
A powerful one as that post says, but is that really as varied as the varied and dirty skills that McClane has routinely used?

Didn't Indiana use a bite on the Nazi Officer on the tank in The Last Crusade? I'm sure he does although my mind may be playing tricks on me.

Sadako of Girth
I cannot remember exactly when it occurred, but yeah I do have a recollection of something like that occurring...was he not in a headlock at the time?

Lord Shadow Z
I cannot remember exactly when it occurred, but yeah I do have a recollection of something like that occurring...was he not in a headlock at the time?

I've got it wrong, it was when he fought the big German near the airplane in Raiders... I just knew he bit someone. So he has the potential to rough it, whether it will swing the fight is doubtful because he's not a swarm/skilled fighter which McClane has problems with.

Sadako of Girth
Exactly. Karl or Targo were better than Indy technically.

Lord Shadow Z
Exactly. Karl or Targo were better than Indy technically.

Karl was a complete madman, McClane was schlocking heavy punches into his head and he was like 'meh, so what?' One of the best fights on screen that one. The Targo fight was a bit underwhelming I thought though, could have been better.

Sadako of Girth
McClane (against Targo) DID have that evil hangover...... stick out tongue

Lord Shadow Z
Yes, he did, although he did take a lot of tablets in that film weirdly...they always do that in films, palm out up to eight tablets at one time - most people would be swimming with that dosage!

Sadako of Girth
Indeed....the old McClane constitution.

No Bruce Lee-ing out for him at the sight of an asprin....

Nephthys
Disputable points within there.

Agility/Dexterity-McClane: Die Hards 1-4. Indy didnt look so agile against that boxer who beat Indy up with a jab.

Durability: McClane Diehards 1-4: (Hell even Die Hard 1'll do it) Paying particular attention to feats like dropping 30 ft down an elevator shaft, catching a ledge with his fingertips supporting his weight x velocity.... Not getting his arms ripped off in the process.. Getting shot more times than Indy (even shooting himsefl one one occasion to kill a bad guy), dropped and thrown in all manner of ways still by DH4 in ways that would have crippled old man Indy in KOTCS...

Intelligence: Different from knowledge. And so what if Indy is more knowledgeable of ancient folklore and artifacts? Still not gonna save him from McClane. But...outside of that: Smarts are as stated perhaps equal.

Resourcefulness: Sure. Ok.But McClane does it more frequently and with more skill. Sorry. But its true. Be it 747s, helicopters, VTOL jets... you name it Mcclane has killed it, and with more skill than stick a post through some front spokes of a motorcycle.
Not to reduce all areas of resourcefulness to f**king up vehicles though.. both are very resourceful indeed.

Strength: I'd say equalish based on all movies, with an edge to Mcclane for not being all weak and old-manny by HIS fourth movie. (Something that Indy admits to himself on screen a few times and even jokes about)

Fighting skill: McClane: What's Indy's fighting skill? A right hand. Thats it. A powerful one as that post says, but is that really as varied as the varied and dirty skills that McClane has routinely used?

Luck: Yeah they are both high tierers here. But we all know Mcclane was in front. If Indy was THAT lucky, the condom would have held or Indy would have pulled out in time, and there'd be no Shia LeBeouf to have to live with, and he'd be lucky enough to been able to reach that grail, saving his dad for all eternity, instead of having to grieve for him in number 4.

Well, good to know you're being unbiased........

Sadako of Girth
Yes it is. Its good to know that you weren't be sarcastic. smile

It should be noted that historically, without Jones, Mcclane could not be.... Jones was like the original "Non-bond non-super guy, regular joe whupping ass against the odds but taking scrapes along the way just like any of us, utilising luck."

exiled1
The desert...does McClane have those weird boots from die hard 2, or is he barefoot? does Indy have that hat that never flies off in action sequences? McClane looks like he works out (a little) - does Indy? McClane is lucky and he talks to himself in that new yorker accent, but Indy is smart and resourceful, but he's all around more suited to puzzle-solving, though that computer on the swivelchair down the elevator shaft was clever (I doubt he came up with it on the spot, though, he was planning it for ages. yeah...)
But, I digress, Indy is better suited to the desert environment, McClane is used to New York, he has no hat and no hair, thus the sun would broil his bald head quicker - He would resort to his delirious self-mumbling three times faster than usual.
Sigh... what is McClane wearing, his cheesed tank top? were they just dropped in the desert, how long have they been there?
McClane could win, but the variables are unmistakably in Indy's favor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.