Final prep match: Red Skull vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
One gets as much time as the other. Since Punisher has more weapons as standard equipment we will ignore any amount of prep less than one full day of prep.

Which one is the best prepper?

Bentley
No takers?

Phantom Zone
Isn't Red Skull better at prep...well Pun actually almost killed Cap and that was with a gun and a rooftop.

Martian_mind
Well,i'd say that recent events show that guns+mundane setting= Cap's Kryptonite.

Bentley
And Red Skull actually did it. wink

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bentley
And Red Skull actually did it. wink

He had ALOT more equipment and resources. The guy even had a cosmic cube.

Bentley
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
He had ALOT more equipment and resources. The guy even had a cosmic cube.

The skill to get resources and equipment is part of what being a great prepper is.

Phantom Zone
The skill to get resources and equipment is part of what being a great prepper is.

No backchat! *backhands Bentley* laughing out loud

Wade Wilson
Wait, people say that Red Skull PWNS Joker when it comes to prep but are not sure if he could take down the Punisher? Does it mean Punisher>>>>Joker?erm

Bentley
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
Wait, people say that Red Skull PWNS Joker when it comes to prep but are not sure if he could take down the Punisher? Does it mean Punisher>>>>Joker?erm

Technically only one person is implying that here, and I don't think he honestly believes Punisher beats RS.

Phantom Zone
Technically only one person is implying that here, and I don't think he honestly believes Punisher beats RS.

Well technically yes, but RS beats him with prep.

All it really means is that if Pun had the resources and knowledge of tech that RS had he would possibly be the most dangerous person on marvel earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.