Ultimecia vs Exdeath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fascistcrusader
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/c/c4/Dissidia_Ultimecia_ex.png

VS

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/a/aa/Dissidia_Exdeath_ex.png

TC Ultimecia against Neo Exdeath. Which threat to all reality and existence would come out on top?

Gumachi
Could you show me what they can do? Thanks.

Zack Fair
Did you make this thread because of that Strongest FF villain topic in gamefaqs?

fascistcrusader
The scan of Ultimecia says that she is absorbing all of existence and we see her absorbing stars and such in the final battle. She was in the process of making the universes and dimensions nothing more than an extension of herself.

Neo Exdeath is the already formidable Exdeath merged with the Void, he is the literal embodiment of nothingness and non existence. He is capable of erasing all reality.

Gumachi
Maybe Ultimecia?

Pyron_Knight
What can Ultimecia do? Get beaten near-to-death by this chick
Bbjpeg5dBuo

fascistcrusader
That's not quite as bad as Krile beating Exdeath...

SHM
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
The scan of Ultimecia says that she is absorbing all of existence and we see her absorbing stars and such in the final battle. She was in the process of making the universes and dimensions nothing more than an extension of herself.

Neo Exdeath is the already formidable Exdeath merged with the Void, he is the literal embodiment of nothingness and non existence. He is capable of erasing all reality.

And that's why he wins. Ultimecia would be able to do that, only after she absorbed everything, but this never happened.

Man of...
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
What can Ultimecia do? Get beaten near-to-death by this chick
Bbjpeg5dBuo laughing

SHM
At least she is not the pathetic Seifer. Happy Dance

Ultimecia: Seifer, bark for me.

Seifer: Worf worf!

laughing

Guys, remember to never be a Seifer Almasy.

Pyron_Knight
Hm, Seifer cut a god in half
OoIUKzW5mMg

While poor Ultimecia got punked by the Lord of Emo and his homosexual friend Zell.

But hey, at least Ultimecia had more depth than Seifer. Oh wait...no she didn't.
Wow, I gues she was just a totally fail villain in every way possible.

SHM
It seems you conveniently "forgot" that Seifer lost many times to the same "Lord Emo and his homossexual friend Zell".
And it's obvious to everyone here, that you are overrating Seifer by overrating the enemy he killed(Odin). Sorry, but everyone know Odin is not a god in FFVIII. Hell, the only feat he have is killing random enemies in a single attack! A well equipped party can already do that, you know. lol
And they can kill bosses too, something the "great" Odin can't. lol

It's funny how you conveniently "forgot" that Ultimecia was Edea during disc 1 and 2, and that we can see her character's depth through that.

That's why I don't argue with you anymore, PK. Because you are so blinded by bias, that it makes you look like a guy who doesn't know what he is talking about.
It's ridiculous, really, and not worth my time.

fascistcrusader
But what's to stop her from absorbing Exdeath, the Void or both before he can strike? After all, the tree man doesn't have the silly "believing in your friends" deus ex machina to save him like Squall and Co did.

ThunderGodEneru
I say Ultimecia absorbs him because I have no idea who he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.