Kit and Cade Unleashed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cadence Donovan
You've heard the stories, but trust me, the real us is nothing compared to the legends. big grin This is basically thread for the two of us to run rampant and confuse the living Hell out of one another, as well as any of you who may wander in here by your own misfortune.

So, sis... Since I know you'll be along shortly... I have something I must tell you.

Your face!!!

eek!

bogen
you make absolutly no sence whatsoever

I like it.

Ahsoka Tano
dur

Kitsune Oni
Oh, that was cheap!! XD *Hits you on the head* Make fun of my face will you!! *streaches you checks and yes I mean the ones on your face perv*

Cadence Donovan
Not the face, NOT THE FACE!!! -kicks in shin and hides in tree- Violent this evening, aren't we?

Kitsune Oni
Get down here you freaking bumbletard!! heh, heh new word. *Gets disconnect from the internet* AH! stupid wireless internet!! *stomps laptop* Work damn you!! *Starts working* Oh, uh, thank...you. shock

Cadence Donovan
-laughs so hard falls out of tree- B---Bumble---Bumbletard... -throws rock and hits you in face- Call me a f*ckin bumbletard, will ya?

By the way, for those who don't know... My sis got all the looks and the common sense in the gene pool, whereas I got gypped. Hence us constantly fighting, as it has been since the dawn of time. o.o

Kitsune Oni
Yes cause we are all mighty warloads who have excisted since the beinging of time! DUN, DUN, DUN!!

The Red
I don't know why I even clicked on this thread.

Cadence Donovan
STFU, loser. -hits in head with large hammer-

The Red
Ow, that hurt. no expression

Cadence Donovan
Actually was directed at Kit, my bad. And as for hurting, I doubt it. She's gotten quite used to that over the years. I'll pay for it before it's over with.

Kitsune Oni
Originally posted by The Red
I don't know why I even clicked on this thread.

Yeah, dude curiosity killed the cat. XD

Cadence Donovan
We've already gotten a higher turnout than expected. o.o

The Red
Originally posted by Cadence Donovan
We've already gotten a higher turnout than expected. o.o I think I clicked on it because it's another social thread and I haven't been apart of any for a while so yeah. Thought I would see if this one was worth visiting.

Cadence Donovan
Welcome in, then. big grin

Kitsune Oni
I think I clicked on it because it's another social thread and I haven't been apart of any for a while so yeah. Thought I would see if this one was worth visiting.

Could be worth it. It just started. I mean you never know where things are gonna go right? By the way Gears Of War fan, huh? Wish I had an 360. pinch

Cadence Donovan
We're savin for a PS3, though. 360 is overrated, and you wanted the new KH, right? :P

The Red
Originally posted by Kitsune Oni
Could be worth it. It just started. I mean you never know where things are gonna go right? By the way Gears Of War fan, huh? Wish I had an 360. pinch Yes, gears rules. :] Originally posted by Cadence Donovan
We're savin for a PS3, though. 360 is overrated, and you wanted the new KH, right? :P PS3 is overrated. Several glitches still to be worked out and the price of the games and such to go with it will break you. No worth it in the long run.

Cadence Donovan
Perhaps, but mosta the games we're looking to buy ended up bein PS3 exclusives, so... We kinda got f*cked over with the current-gen console wars. -.- Figures we'd get all entrapped in the only series to get left behind as Sony exclusives.

Kitsune Oni
But the 360 has that red ring of death thing so it's got some problems too. Not saying it's not a great system or anything I've played on my friends 360 alot and it's a good system too. Actually wish I could get all 3 systems, all I gots a Wii right now though. -.-'

Cadence Donovan
I like your Wii. evil face

The Red
But the 360 has that red ring of death thing so it's got some problems too. Not saying it's not a great system or anything I've played on my friends 360 alot and it's a good system too. Actually wish I could get all 3 systems, all I gots a Wii right now though. -.-' Nope, the red ring of death bug was only with the first models. All taken care of now. ;]

dadudemon
So your sis got all the looks and you got left with the genetic shit?

Too bad, bro...too bad...

On a positive note, I don't think you wanted her feminine looks anyway! HA!

*does something perverted*

Kitsune Oni
And now this thread has turn into a game thread. Well it's a good thing I likes'em. XD

Cadence Donovan
How do our threads online always go to games or manga? XD

Kitsune Oni
Originally posted by dadudemon
So your sis got all the looks and you got left with the genetic shit?

Too bad, bro...too bad...

On a positive note, I don't think you wanted her feminine looks anyway! HA!

*does something perverted*

He's got you there bro. Unless you wanted to be a tranny or something. Wait there was this one time in high school... XD

Cadence Donovan
That you put me up to. Besides, I made money offa that deal. XP

BruceSkywalker
PS3 RULZ

Cadence Donovan
I knew I could count on someone to see through the veil! Nice call, Bruce!

Kitsune Oni
Nope, the red ring of death bug was only with the first models. All taken care of now. ;]

Oh, really didn't know. Well that's cool then. big grin I still gotta play the PS3 some more before I can really say which I like better. Course knowing me I'll pick all of'em. I mean they all have great games on'em. All though I'll have to give it to the Wii if it had better graphics it wouldn't be so under rated. Like I've said once before it's like the Mac of the gaming world. XD

BruceSkywalker
I knew I could count on someone to see through the veil! Nice call, Bruce!

thanks. I play a lot of games on PS3.. But I need some more titles

Cadence Donovan
Oh, really didn't know. Well that's cool then. big grin I still gotta play the PS3 some more before I can really say which I like better. Course knowing me I'll pick all of'em. I mean they all have great games on'em. All though I'll have to give it to the Wii if it had better graphics it wouldn't be so under rated. Like I've said once before it's like the Mac of the gaming world. XD

It kinda is, isn't it?

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thanks. I play a lot of games on PS3.. But I need some more titles

Played MGS4, yet? Heard it was fantastic.

BruceSkywalker
It kinda is, isn't it?

Played MGS4, yet? Heard it was fantastic.

Not yet, but going to

Kitsune Oni
That you put me up to. Besides, I made money offa that deal. XP

You mad emoney offa that? Hey, were's my cut then!?! XD

Cadence Donovan
You'll have to let me know how it was when you have. It's the only MGS I haven't played yet.

BruceSkywalker
I WILL, talk to you later

The Red
I want to play the new prince of persia. >.>

Cadence Donovan
I heard it was fantastic, but had a cliffhanger ending.

Kitsune Oni
Aw, yeah I bet it's great! The graphics on it look pretty awesome. XD

The Red
I heard it was fantastic, but had a cliffhanger ending. Ugh, I always hate when that happens.

Cadence Donovan
Classic PoP, though. Especially after the Sands of Time trilogy.

Kitsune Oni
True. Cliff hangers in general piss me off. -.-' It happens alot in manga and anime. I don't like waiting!! T-T

Cadence Donovan
Coulda fooled me, Kit. XP

The Red
True. Cliff hangers in general piss me off. -.-' It happens alot in manga and anime. I don't like waiting!! T-T I know, naruto did that to me last week. >.>

Kitsune Oni
That was sarcasm right? XD

The Red
That was sarcasm right? XD Nope.

Kitsune Oni
Oh, sorry was talking to cadence. I don't really watch the Naruto anime but I read the manga. XD

Cadence Donovan
-sneaks up behind Kit and places 'Kick Me' sign on back, completely unnoticed- heheheh...

And yes, that was sarcasm, dear sister. XP

Kitsune Oni
I get the Shonen Jump magazine and it's featured in it so that's where I read it. But there not gonna feature it for a while so I gotta get the actually books now. T-T And Shonen Jump was so much cheaper.

Cadence Donovan
You want some cheese with that whine, sis? :P

Kitsune Oni
Cheese would be nice actually! big grin

Cadence Donovan
-hands teh nachos with cheese- Since ya like 'em so much. XP

The Red
Oh, sorry was talking to cadence. I don't really watch the Naruto anime but I read the manga. XD That's what i'm talking about. The manga was a true clip hanger.

Kitsune Oni
Oh, yeah, the part in Shonen Jump was. Sasuke finally showed up again. XD He seems even more bad ass now.

Cadence Donovan
I'm so lost. I'm still back on what few epsiodes Closet Boy has been lettin' me watch online when I go hang. -.-

The Red
Oh, yeah, the part in Shonen Jump was. Sasuke finally showed up again. XD He seems even more bad ass now. He isn't back yet. >.> It's naruto being the hell out of pein.

Kitsune Oni
What!?! I haven't got that far!! XD

The Red
I'll send you the link to the free manga site via PM. :]

Cadence Donovan
Oh God, she'll never sleep again if she gets that. XD

The Red
Oh God, she'll never sleep again if she gets that. XD She has it now. >.>

Cadence Donovan
Oh well. Guess it's only the weekends she won't sleep, really. It's the only time she's online. And apparently she thinks that means don't ever sleep again. XD

The Red
Oh well. Guess it's only the weekends she won't sleep, really. It's the only time she's online. And apparently she thinks that means don't ever sleep again. XD Yeah, she hasn't returned yet. I think I got her hooked. >.> So sorry.

Cadence Donovan
It happens. She's been using This Site for her manga needs until now, but I dunno which you gave her. XD

The Red
Same on only she must have missed Naruto because she is like OMG. :]

Cadence Donovan
Figures. She's been reading like everything else on it for... Weeks now. Forget what the one is she's been reading. I'm tryin' to catch up on Kurohime since SOMEBODY FORGOT TO BRING ME THE NEW ONE ON SUNDAY!!! XD

The Red
Figures. She's been reading like everything else on it for... Weeks now. Forget what the one is she's been reading. I'm tryin' to catch up on Kurohime since SOMEBODY FORGOT TO BRING ME THE NEW ONE ON SUNDAY!!! XD Nice. I'm Dustin btw. Just throwing that out there awkwardly.

Cadence Donovan
Call meh Jacc. :3 Everyone else around here does. Well, 'cept Kit. She calls me Dumbass. -.-

The Red
Call meh Jacc. :3 Everyone else around here does. Well, 'cept Kit. She calls me Dumbass. -.- I didn't realize you were a male till I read your profile. That amuses me. Hm, I rather like the name dumbass also. It fits. xD jk jk. I'll just call you Jacc.

Cadence Donovan
Either way, yeh. And some people do get thrown by the user. Technically, "Cadence" in modern days is unused, but in medieval days, it was focused moreso on males. Hence the usage of people calling their sons "Cade." Now, if it ever gets used, it's the complete oppostie end of the spectrum, and they name their daughters Cadence... But what can I say? I likes my medieval shit. XD

Kitsune Oni
Figures. She's been reading like everything else on it for... Weeks now. Forget what the one is she's been reading. I'm tryin' to catch up on Kurohime since SOMEBODY FORGOT TO BRING ME THE NEW ONE ON SUNDAY!!! XD

Hey you only reminded me to bring Okami and Genji! Be glad I gots them since I didn't even sleep that night! XP When I wanna read a manga I'm sure in the hell gonna read all I can or finish!! XD

And this ladies and gentlemen is another form of addiction. XD

Cadence Donovan
This, ladies and gentlemen, is you brain on Japanese Cartoons. XD It's a wonder I haven't managed to get her addicted to hentai yet. Though not for lack of trying. o.o

And by the way, I was just kidding. XP

Kitsune Oni
Nice. I'm Dustin btw. Just throwing that out there awkwardly.

Also I'm Tiff. But most people call me Twig. Thanks to somebody. *looks at CAdence*

Kitsune Oni
This, ladies and gentlemen, is you brain on Japanese Cartoons. XD It's a wonder I haven't managed to get her addicted to hentai yet. Though not for lack of trying. o.o

And by the way, I was just kidding. XP

Oh, yes. Lord knows you have. -.-'

Cadence Donovan
You have no proof on the name thing... Or the hentai thing... >.>

Oh, who the Hell am I tryin' to kid? I can't reasonably deny either. XD

Cadence Donovan
And don't look at me like that, sis. You know it can't be helped. You shoulda disputed it when it started and it wouldn't have grown to such an epic scale. -hides in tree again- Don't kill me. o.o

Scythe
Hell-O Kit. Heya Jacc.

Cadence Donovan
Pleasure to see ya again, Scythe. Let me introduce you both, though it's hardly necessary. Scythe, this would be Kit, and Kit, this would be Scythe. You both know enough about each other to make this meaningless, though, and thus I digress.

BruceSkywalker
hello jacc and tiff, my real name is mark

Cadence Donovan
Pleasure, Mark.

BruceSkywalker
Pleasure, Mark.

no prob, good buddy

Scythe
Pleasure to see ya again, Scythe. Let me introduce you both, though it's hardly necessary. Scythe, this would be Kit, and Kit, this would be Scythe. You both know enough about each other to make this meaningless, though, and thus I digress.

Yeah, good to finally meet Kit, mhmm!

Kitsune Oni
Hey, Mark. Ello, Scythe. Yeah it's good to meet you too. Jacc's told me alittle about ya. XD

BruceSkywalker
hello Tiff, are you having a great night?

Kitsune Oni
Yep always. Man it feels weird I haven't been on here in forever. XD

Scythe
Hey, Mark. Ello, Scythe. Yeah it's good to meet you too. Jacc's told me alittle about ya. XD

Hopefully not the baby-eating things, ahahaha....

Cadence Donovan
What? No, nothing about baby-eating. -panicked look-

It has been quite a while. November, if I'm not mistaken.

Scythe
What? No, nothing about baby-eating. -panicked look-

It has been quite a while. November, if I'm not mistaken.

Oh good, wouldn't want another visit to the baby cemetary.

Kitsune Oni
I wanna know and yet I don't. o.o

Cadence Donovan
I think I may have mentioned the fact you contracted out my soul after my wreck last summer, though... If not... then surprise surprise, Kit. XD

BruceSkywalker
Yep always. Man it feels weird I haven't been on here in forever. XD

i'm glad you're here now tiff

Kitsune Oni
Heh, thanks. Mark. XD I'm hoping to be able to get on here more now even if it is just on the weekends.

Kitsune Oni
I think I may have mentioned the fact you contracted out my soul after my wreck last summer, though... If not... then surprise surprise, Kit. XD

Contracted out your soul. I think I've done that a few times. XP

Scythe
I wanna know and yet I don't. o.o

Welcome to my world.

Cadence Donovan
Contracted out your soul. I think I've done that a few times. XP

Except that you didn't contract it out so much as try to control it in general. XP

BruceSkywalker
Heh, thanks. Mark. XD I'm hoping to be able to get on here more now even if it is just on the weekends.

cool, i'll always talk with you..

what all do u like?

Scythe

I did what now??

Cadence Donovan
First post in "The Goat And The Junkie"

Scythe
First post in "The Goat And The Junkie"

Oh yeah, that was awesome, I had no idea that internal affairs was onto what I was doing, because that dumbass Matt Mannigan told them about the time Theodore Jesuit wore that watch with the reflective rim and smoked a cigar which he left at the murder scene for me to find, I nearly shit my pants.

Cadence Donovan
Holy f*ckin' Hell, I just found all those pics of the Burger King mascot you posted on there... It's so weird re-reading a thread like half a year later. o.o

Kitsune Oni
Ah, well I gotta sign off. Got school tomorrow and I really didn't need to stay up this long. Anyway night everyone. XD

Cadence Donovan
Well, night then, sis. -hugs- Sleep well.

BruceSkywalker
Ah, well I gotta sign off. Got school tomorrow and I really didn't need to stay up this long. Anyway night everyone. XD

night Tiff, talk to you tomorrow

Scythe
Holy f*ckin' Hell, I just found all those pics of the Burger King mascot you posted on there... It's so weird re-reading a thread like half a year later. o.o

I posted?!?!?! I would never, yeah I did. Weren't they just precious?!

BruceSkywalker
good night jacc

good night scythe, talk to you guys tomorrow

Scythe
good night jacc

Later dooder, take it easy.

Cadence Donovan
Originally posted by Scythe
I posted?!?!?! I would never, yeah I did. Weren't they just precious?!

They still kinda creep me out. XD

good night jacc

Talk to you soon, Mark. Sleep well, friend. Oh, Kit may or may not be on tomorrow. She doesn't get a wireless signal at her grandparents' house, and in class they've got KMC blocked for some reason, so... For those wishing to converse with her, it'll probably be Friday night sometime before she manages to get back online. Just a heads-up. In the meantime, I will be in and out of the thread as possible in order to try and keep it in order. XD

Scythe
I eat food sometimes, amongst the many things I eat, I'll be in every now and then to announce that. That'll keep the thread bumped, haha.

Cadence Donovan
Ah, that'd be great. I'd hate for Kit to get discouraged if the thread faded away. XD

Scythe
No prob.

Cadence Donovan
Course, it's hard to discourage the girl, before I say something misleading... She's got a higher resolve than anyone I've met in... years... o.o

Scythe
Course, it's hard to discourage the girl, before I say something misleading... She's got a higher resolve than anyone I've met in... years... o.o

I... Wha...? We serve food here sir...

Cadence Donovan
My bad, I mistook this for a brothel. o.o

Scythe
Mmmmm, brothel....

Dude, have you ever seen the movie Cannibal Holocaust?

The Red
Either way, yeh. And some people do get thrown by the user. Technically, "Cadence" in modern days is unused, but in medieval days, it was focused moreso on males. Hence the usage of people calling their sons "Cade." Now, if it ever gets used, it's the complete oppostie end of the spectrum, and they name their daughters Cadence... But what can I say? I likes my medieval shit. XD I noticed.

dadudemon
Mmmmm, brothel....

Dude, have you ever seen the movie Cannibal Holocaust?

I did.

It was quite lame, for the most part.

It had horrible acting and they just tried too hard to be shocking.

However, there are some gruesome parts in the movie. Pretty gross sometimes.

Scythe
Originally posted by dadudemon
However, there are some gruesome parts in the movie. Pretty gross sometimes.

That did it for me. It's rare to find a horror movie with good acting. At least in my perception.

The Red
I'm so tired.

Kitsune Oni
Has any one saw the Unborn yet?

BruceSkywalker

hello tiff and yes i have

Kitsune Oni
Ello Mark. XD Did'ja like it? I kinda like how it didn't really go the traditional route of Christian demonic possession

BruceSkywalker
it was all right, it could have been a little better

Kitsune Oni
Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking. Although I'll have to give it a few seens did make me jump. XD

BruceSkywalker
Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking. Although I'll have to give it a few seens did make me jump. XD

i jumped at a scene or two

Kitsune Oni
Crap hate to do this but i gots to go to bed laterz! XD

BruceSkywalker
Crap hate to do this but i gots to go to bed laterz! XD

good night Tiff

Scythe

I saw a home movie of my past self about 64 years ago called Stillborn, does that count?

Cadence Donovan
You know I saw it, Kit-Kat. XP And there were more than just one or two scenes that made your scrawny little ass jump. XP Although I'd be lying if I said I didn't jump a time or two myself. That movie was kinda f*cked up. Like on an epic scale. Remind me when it hits DVD we gots ta buy the unrated version, sis. XD

The Red
You know I saw it, Kit-Kat. XP And there were more than just one or two scenes that made your scrawny little ass jump. XP Although I'd be lying if I said I didn't jump a time or two myself. That movie was kinda f*cked up. Like on an epic scale. Remind me when it hits DVD we gots ta buy the unrated version, sis. XD OMG, I watched Hellsing last night. Totally bad ass.

BruceSkywalker
OMG, I watched Hellsing last night. Totally bad ass.

Is Hellsing a good show?

Cadence Donovan
The anime is good, though I personally prefer the manga. That way when I inevitably have to leave off midway to do something I don't have to hunt online for an hour and sit through loading times to pick back up. XD

BruceSkywalker
The anime is good, though I personally prefer the manga. That way when I inevitably have to leave off midway to do something I don't have to hunt online for an hour and sit through loading times to pick back up. XD

cool, I'll watch it sometime..

Who is older you or Tiff?

Cadence Donovan
Well, Tiff is older by literally eleven weeks. Just figured it up on my phone's calendar. XD

BruceSkywalker
Well, Tiff is older by literally eleven weeks. Just figured it up on my phone's calendar. XD

cool, I'll talk with you later because I'm gonna sign off and go spar

Cadence Donovan
Sounds fun. Break the other guy's nose! XD

The Red
Is Hellsing a good show? Yeah, but rather short. I recommend it.

BruceSkywalker
Sounds fun. Break the other guy's nose! XD

I have done that big grin

Yeah, but rather short. I recommend it.

thanks I'll watch it the next time it comes on

Cadence Donovan
I have to say, I've never broken anyone else's bones, but I have actually caused a friend to dislocate a toe before in one of our matches. XD Told him that's what he got for tryin' to claw me to death with his toenails. My shin still hurts from that on occasion, though... >.<

BruceSkywalker
I have to say, I've never broken anyone else's bones, but I have actually caused a friend to dislocate a toe before in one of our matches. XD Told him that's what he got for tryin' to claw me to death with his toenails. My shin still hurts from that on occasion, though... >.<

hey Jacc

Cadence Donovan
Mark, how are ya?

BruceSkywalker
pretty good, just on break for a few more minutes

Cadence Donovan
Ah, I see. I'll probably not be on again after today for a day or two, but Kit should be, since it's the weekend, later on. Maybe. Depends on where I end up crashing tonight. -.- Being homeless sucks major ass.

Scythe
I'm hungry, I eat food at times.

BruceSkywalker
Ah, I see. I'll probably not be on again after today for a day or two, but Kit should be, since it's the weekend, later on. Maybe. Depends on where I end up crashing tonight. -.- Being homeless sucks major ass.

cool, i look forward to talking with her

Cadence Donovan
I'm hungry, I eat food at times.

You, as well? I thought I was the only one. XD

Scythe
You, as well? I thought I was the only one. XD

Let us grab some lunch, let's say....Chinese? That's awesome.

UKR
You've heard the stories, but trust me, the real us is nothing compared to the legends. big grin This is basically thread for the two of us to run rampant and confuse the living Hell out of one another, as well as any of you who may wander in here by your own misfortune.

So, sis... Since I know you'll be along shortly... I have something I must tell you.

Your face!!!

eek!

Furries go to Hell...Jesus himself told me so...

BruceSkywalker
hey

Cadence Donovan
Let us grab some lunch, let's say....Chinese? That's awesome.

I love Chinese. o.o

Originally posted by UKR

kthnxbai

hey

How are ya, Mark?

Scythe
Originally posted by UKR

No they don't, everyone gets into heaven, even dogs, and Hitler.

I love Chinese. o.o

kthnxbai

How are ya, Mark?

I do too.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>