Superman Prime vs. this team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
No Redsun, no Flash, no BFR.

WM Thor
Sentry
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Quasar
Blackbolt
Dr. Strange
Wonderman
Juggernaut
Hercules

Doom and Gloom
Dr Strange is all you need. Team 10/10

fangirl101
The team dies a horrible death in a horrific Speed blitz. this is Superboy prime with a gaurdian amp. Which allowed him to stalemate the Universe destroying Monarch. This team can't destroy the Universe.

Nihilist
team

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
team
And exactly what is the team going to do that Monarch or mr. mxy could not?

Doom and Gloom
Dr Strange has rumbled with the likes of LT. Prime is going down

fangirl101
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Dr Strange has rumbled with the likes of LT. Prime is going down
LOL. a band of ninjas just kicked strange's ass. Please. LMAO. OMG.

Nihilist
Originally posted by fangirl101
And exactly what is the team going to do that Monarch or mr. mxy could not? monarch was holding back and mxy was depowered for a short time by a alternate reality zatana and mxy said he could of turned him inside out if he wanted too

guy222
team

fangirl101
monarch was holding back and mxy was depowered for a short time by a alternate reality zatana and mxy said he could of turned him inside out if he wanted too
he still punched his way into a higher dimension. That kind of power hasn't been seen since the Quantums. And if Monarch was holding back, surely it would have said so. The point that SBP still survived a universe shattering point blank explosion and anti-matter from the AM, lends me to believe this team has NO chance in hell. especially since he will blitz most of them to death before the first second is up. It's not like he hasn't already taken on dozens of Gl's, nearly all of DC's heroes etc. What makes this team>>>>All of DC"s heroes? Nothing at all.

Nihilist
he still punched his way into a higher dimension. That kind of power hasn't been seen since the Quantums. And if Monarch was holding back, surely it would have said so. The point that SBP still survived a universe shattering point blank explosion and anti-matter from the AM, lends me to believe this team has NO chance in hell. especially since he will blitz most of them to death before the first second is up. It's not like he hasn't already taken on dozens of Gl's, nearly all of DC's heroes etc. What makes this team>>>>All of DC"s heroes? Nothing at all. as most teams do, they didnt fight to the best of their abilities.and with no bfr he wont put the juggernaut down even though juggs wont be able to tag him tag him

fangirl101
as most teams do, they didnt fight to the best of their abilities.and with no bfr he wont put the juggernaut down even though juggs wont be able to tag him tag him
Um. There is a limit to Juggs durability. And I surmise that anyone who can punch their way thru to the 5th will put juggs down. And this team can't even amp each other. They dont' contribute anything to each other. Most of them can't even hurt or touch prime. None of them have skyfather or abstract lvl power. So I fail to see how they could harm him. Their powers do not stack. And Juggs is still subject to reality manip. we all forget SBP has the retcon punch. He could punch the gem right out of jugg's history.

Nihilist
Um. There is a limit to Juggs durability. And I surmise that anyone who can punch their way thru to the 5th will put juggs down. And this team can't even amp each other. They dont' contribute anything to each other. Most of them can't even hurt or touch prime. None of them have skyfather or abstract lvl power. So I fail to see how they could harm him. Their powers do not stack. And Juggs is still subject to reality manip. we all forget SBP has the retcon punch. He could punch the gem right out of jugg's history. juggs survived entropy and being burned to a skeleton

fangirl101
juggs survived entropy and being burned to a skeleton
Yes. And those are related to a retcon punch how?

Nihilist
Yes. And those are related to a retcon punch how? the retcon punch is a totally different concept to entropy

fangirl101
the retcon punch is a totally different concept to entropy
My point exactly. So you saying juggs survived entropy means what when he gets hit by a retcon punch?

Juk3n
Um. There is a limit to Juggs durability. And I surmise that anyone who can punch their way thru to the 5th will put juggs down. And this team can't even amp each other. They dont' contribute anything to each other. Most of them can't even hurt or touch prime. None of them have skyfather or abstract lvl power. So I fail to see how they could harm him. Their powers do not stack. And Juggs is still subject to reality manip. we all forget SBP has the retcon punch. He could punch the gem right out of jugg's history.

If this ISNT an attempt spiting Marvel, and it's a big IF in response to the quoted post. Please can you present a scenerio where the team might win?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Juk3n
If this ISNT an attempt spiting Marvel, and it's a big IF in response to the quoted post. Please can you present a scenerio where the team might win?
The team cannot possibly win since none of them have the level of monarch's power. None of them are as fast as Prime except maybe Surfer. And certainly none of them but Juggs has the durability to with stand a guardian amped assault. I fail to see how they can win when Earth's heroes couldn't even put down Regular prime.

Juk3n
The team cannot possibly win since none of them have the level of monarch's power. None of them are as fast as Prime except maybe Surfer. And certainly none of them but Juggs has the durability to with stand a guardian amped assault. I fail to see how they can win when Earth's heroes couldn't even put down Regular prime.

So you admit to it being a spite thread?

i just don't wanna be the only one to say so :-)

Juk3n

my bad for the double post

fangirl101
I do think it's spite. I would never make a thread like this.

xJLxKing
WM Thor- Magic won't affect SMP. Thor will lose quite fast
Sentry- Another Superman. It's nothing. SMP kills him easily
Gladiator- Easy or hard depending on confidence
Silver Surfer- Tough character, but defeatable
Quasar- No idea
Blackbolt- Easy again
Dr. Strange- Another tough one
Wonderman- Super easy
Juggernaut- Can't even fly
Hercules- Nope nothing

Basically they going to have to use Dr. Strange, and SS to exploit SMP weakness(Red Sun light).. This however isn't easily accomplished. I say SMP wins if he takes down SS first. He will definitely lose the first few fights but I give it to him

6/10 for SMP if he kills SS first.

Sin I AM
couldn't surfer just drain him, while sentry thor and glads attempt to contain him ?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Sin I AM
couldn't surfer just drain him, while sentry thor and glads attempt to contain him ?
Why couldn't every hero on DC earth do that? How would the 4 succeed where Dozens and dozens did not? And that wasn't even superman Prime. That was just SBP.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Sin I AM
couldn't surfer just drain him, while sentry thor and glads attempt to contain him ? Try draining someone who hits as hard as Superman.

fangirl101
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Try draining someone who hits as hard as Superman.
harder.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummm Fangirl... Those heroes were all caught by surprise and some weren't even attacking him at all. SBP was cheap shotting them left and right. Your acting as if all DC heroes attacked him at once. Show me the list of DC heroes that attacked hiim all at once that compares to this list?

Let's not forget this same superboy prime was defeated (contained) by the GL's. Lets not forget about the Guardian and what he did to superman. Also, where does it say he has a Guardian amp during that arc SBP had it and didn't have it at various points. Also, it's not canon that he survived that blast by himself as there is reason to believe he was removed from the explosion.

skyfather
Funny this "spite" stays open.

fangirl101
Originally posted by skyfather
Funny this "spite" stays open.
Becuz the original thread started honestly did not know it was spite. Unlike some others.

fangirl101
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummm Fangirl... Those heroes were all caught by surprise and some weren't even attacking him at all. SBP was cheap shotting them left and right. Your acting as if all DC heroes attacked him at once. Show me the list of DC heroes that attacked hiim all at once that compares to this list?

Let's not forget this same superboy prime was defeated (contained) by the GL's. Lets not forget about the Guardian and what he did to superman. Also, where does it say he has a Guardian amp during that arc SBP had it and didn't have it at various points. Also, it's not canon that he survived that blast by himself as there is reason to believe he was removed from the explosion.
Superman Prime is Superboy prime with the gaurdian amp. That's the first thing.

and the gl's did contain SBP after extensive fights. I cant' see using the GLC as a low point.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Dr Strange has rumbled with the likes of LT. Prime is going down Prime would punch Dr Strange in half he's no match for Prime at all no expression

Mindset
SBP would break his fist on Strange, he's too weak.

Nihilist
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime would punch Dr Strange in half he's no match for Prime at all no expression lulz,,seeing as stange on average took on guys way above his power lvl and didnt get destroyed.none(not saying strange would win)

iceman24567
Primes erection would kill Dr Strange

fangirl101
Primes erection would kill Dr Strange
Lulz. Stop being nasty young man.

kgkg
Prime would punch Dr Strange in half he's no match for Prime at all no expression R.I.P PRIME

fangirl101
Originally posted by kgkg
R.I.P PRIME
isn't prime immune to magic?

shokosugi
yes prime is immune to magic.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Superman Prime is Superboy prime with the gaurdian amp. That's the first thing.

and the gl's did contain SBP after extensive fights. I cant' see using the GLC as a low point.

You didn't answer what team did SMP beat that compares to this team? You brought up DC heroes but really they weren't even attacking him as a whole and honestly he cheapshotted many. So, your saying the GLC containing him is something that is well beyond this team?

xJLxKing
isn't prime immune to magic?
very resistant to it. Not immune

fangirl101
very resistant to it. Not immune
Um. Exactly who has affected him with magic that he hasn't joked about? Mxy? Zatanna? Maybe Mordru? NOPE.

cmack
the team has no chance whatsoever

shokosugi
if BFR was allowed the team *might* be able to win.

shokosugi
Add 5 more to this team who you think can make a difference (anyone = to < Thanos-level)

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm still waiting for the team that fought SMP that compares to this team. I'm seeing people say ooo he beat DC heroes which is complete crap as those don't compare to this list and they weren't even fighting him most of the time. So, again what team did SMP beat that compares and bring the powers that this team has.

You could add Morg (WOL) Fallen One, BRB to name some...

It seems though even if you added DP Tyrant and Thanos to this team some clowns would still say SMP the same prime contained by GL and yet this team couldn't do the same LOL.

kgkg
isn't prime immune to magic? Immune to most magical attacks maybe but Immune to magic I haven't seen any character that is complete immune since Magic varies in type and scale

Batman-Prime
I'm still waiting for the team that fought SMP that compares to this team. I'm seeing people say ooo he beat DC heroes which is complete crap as those don't compare to this list and they weren't even fighting him most of the time. So, again what team did SMP beat that compares and bring the powers that this team has.

You could add Morg (WOL) Fallen One, BRB to name some...

It seems though even if you added DP Tyrant and Thanos to this team some clowns would still say SMP the same prime contained by GL and yet this team couldn't do the same LOL.

KK he defeated, with ease, Martian Manhunter, Powergirl, Black Adam, excpaed the Speed Force, change the center of the Universe with his bare hands, defeated the GL corps, incl Hal and Guy, killing a lot of GL (BTW Hal = Heralds IMHO).
He was defeated by Superman and PC Superman (Kal-L), who took him through an Red Sun. He was contained by GL, true, but even they had to place him near an Red Sun to to so.
He actually hurt Mxy, killed Monarch, destroyed some alternate Universes etc.
Thanos doesn't play in the same league as SMP, as for DP Tyrant I don't know him well enough, though if he had trouble with Thanos he couldn't be that tough stick out tongue .

It seems Superboy Prime is an Loeb char, stupid overpowered and hopefully soon dead...

Slaanesh
pft..this team would get murdered..they don't have what it takes to put down prime..

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team get's steam rolled. Unless this is Classic Dr. Strange, or Warrior Madness Rune Thor, this team won't even hurt him.

He while almost completely out of Guardian Energy, survived Monarch's Universal eradicating blast to the face. This team can't offer any power near that, much less greater than that.

Current Strange is a joke. Plus a regular prime was laughing of Mordu's magical attacks. He actually said it tickled.

For no particular reason at all, he seems highly resistant - immune to magic.

If it takes only this much to put down the uber prime, Monarch would have done it, and the Earth's heroes would have decimated regular prime.

ThunderGodEneru

Let's not forget this same superboy prime was defeated (contained) by the GL's. Lets not forget about the Guardian and what he did to superman. Also, where does it say he has a Guardian amp during that arc SBP had it and didn't have it at various points. Also, it's not canon that he survived that blast by himself as there is reason to believe he was removed from the explosion. In Sinestro Corps. they attacked him, and he was winning until the other Supers entered the fray, and he was partially depowered, and in IC he was attacked by the teams that helped Superboy and was winning.

Contained by the GLs while robbed of his powers and unconscious.

The Guardian blew himself up and failed to kill Prime.

True, Superman Prime does NOT contrary to popular belief refer exclusively to Guardian Amped Prime, as he was called that at times in SC, even on the cover I believe.

We have no reason to think an outside force helped him.

quanchi112
And exactly what is the team going to do that Monarch or mr. mxy could not? Are you serious? Mxy annihilates Prime in a forum fight. Originally posted by fangirl101
My point exactly. So you saying juggs survived entropy means what when he gets hit by a retcon punch? When has Prime ever hit any character an dretconned punched them?

quanchi112
WM Thor- Magic won't affect SMP. Thor will lose quite fast
Sentry- Another Superman. It's nothing. SMP kills him easily
Gladiator- Easy or hard depending on confidence
Silver Surfer- Tough character, but defeatable
Quasar- No idea
Blackbolt- Easy again
Dr. Strange- Another tough one
Wonderman- Super easy
Juggernaut- Can't even fly
Hercules- Nope nothing

Basically they going to have to use Dr. Strange, and SS to exploit SMP weakness(Red Sun light).. This however isn't easily accomplished. I say SMP wins if he takes down SS first. He will definitely lose the first few fights but I give it to him

6/10 for SMP if he kills SS first. So,you admit to having little to no knowledge on a few characters here and still give it to Prime?Originally posted by fangirl101
Why couldn't every hero on DC earth do that? How would the 4 succeed where Dozens and dozens did not? And that wasn't even superman Prime. That was just SBP. When did Prime ever defeat a group this large?Originally posted by shokosugi
yes prime is immune to magic. Where is this proven?

quanchi112
Um. Exactly who has affected him with magic that he hasn't joked about? Mxy? Zatanna? Maybe Mordru? NOPE. Mxy was depowered. The whole annatz thing where he forced her to work for him happened off panel. Mordru shot him with blasts. he didn't get into an extended battle with him.

shokosugi
quan, just admit it

Bentley
Prime for the stomp.

skyfather
Team wins ,combination of power enegy magical attacks take prime down

Slaanesh
their power energy magical attack will only tickle prime..

cloud102
I say the team takes it, BUT Dr. Strange isn't enough to harm Prime, IMO. If Mordru can't harm him through magic blasts, then Strange won't be, unless he draws from someone like Zom, but even that wasn't enough to take down the Hulk.

The combo works, but they better be quick about it.

skyfather
Mordu hit prime with a crappy like jubilee effect,strange only had a fraction of zoms soul/power

cloud102
I know it was only a fraction, but Prime won't allow Strange to amp himself straight up like WW Hulk. As for Mordru, I agree it wasn't his all, but the attack didn't have any effect on him whatsoever and he was pissed. Keep in mind this looks like Pre-Crisis Mordru.

Slaanesh
prime have taken all kind of punishment and didn't get KO..he was only KO after taking a point blank universe destroying blast in the face..you think this team can create something like that??

cloud102
Originally posted by Slaanesh
prime have taken all kind of punishment and didn't get KO..he was only KO after taking a point blank universe destroying blast in the face..you think this team can create something like that??

With team work, not by pure power. Prime is powerful as hell, but really dumb, so it's a trade off.

starlock
Team for the win

Lord Feron
Why couldn't every hero on DC earth do that? How would the 4 succeed where Dozens and dozens did not? And that wasn't even superman Prime. That was just SBP.
Because when people fought SBP it's because they fought like utter complete morons. Simple and easy. SBP should never have been such a crazy threat.

They could have attacked him via mental assult but for some crazy reason they figured "hey why not try and punch out sbp even though we know he is physically stronger than all of us." like wtf? if you know youe enemy has strength and durability in spades? why the f**k would you try to physically bring this being down? I mean any braindead tactician would know to find the weakness in SBP and attack it and not go head on into a enemie's strength. I believe in KMC we call that something....

Anyway The team loses unless strange/surfer combo does something spectacular.

Are we agreeing that SMP is SBP guardian amp? because if so errr... team can win...

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
KK he defeated, with ease, Martian Manhunter, Powergirl, Black Adam, excpaed the Speed Force, change the center of the Universe with his bare hands, defeated the GL corps, incl Hal and Guy, killing a lot of GL (BTW Hal = Heralds IMHO).
He was defeated by Superman and PC Superman (Kal-L), who took him through an Red Sun. He was contained by GL, true, but even they had to place him near an Red Sun to to so.
Thanos doesn't play in the same league as SMP, as for DP Tyrant I don't know him well enough, though if he had trouble with Thanos he couldn't be that tough stick out tongue .

It seems Superboy Prime is an Loeb char, stupid overpowered and hopefully soon dead...

Sorry to break it to you but other than the ones that actually have freaking names in the GL core... 99% of the core are scrubs that are made to die to make some seem powerful. Sorry thats just the way vast majority of Green lanterns are written.

As for your other points ppl have already debunked them and there was alot of special circumstances that SBP was in to acheive what he supposedly did.

tkitna
The team recruits Squirrel Girl and she solos his @ss!

/thread

Lord Feron
Originally posted by tkitna

/thread

Actually yes! wink

carnage52
Originally posted by shokosugi
No Redsun, no Flash, no BFR.

WM Thor
Sentry
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Quasar
Blackbolt
Dr. Strange
Wonderman
Juggernaut
Hercules
pitting anyone against prime is folly

carnage52
Originally posted by tkitna

/thread oh jesus that squirell girl meme isn't still around is it? sick

Bouboumaster
I run with the team.

I have a stupid question, but...
Does there's any difference between Superboy Prime and Superman Prime?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Does there's any difference between Superboy Prime and Superman Prime?

Superman Prime is the Guardian-Amped one that appeared in Countdown.

spawnwest
The team will be lucky if they last 1 second

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

You see this is exactly what I'm talking about. The list of heroes you named doesn't compare in the slighest to the list we have in front of us. As already stated the GL corps are mostly canon fodder so that proves very little. Just as I figured people would say that with Thanos and DP Tyrant they still give SMP the win. IMO DP Tyrant could solo prime or at the very least compete with him yet you add him with the rest of the team and people are still saying prime LOL.

Mxy was depowered and everybody knows in a forum fight Mxy wrecks prime with the ease so really adding hiim in here means very little. Prime opened up Monarch armor which while a great strength feat is little ease. I happen to believe a few character with great strength could have accomplished that very thing. The fact is SS still has all his powers which include draining and red sun radiation. The fact is Superman Prime was contained by less then what this team has to offer and yet people are saying prime stomps easily lol. I can't get over it you add Thanos and DP Tyrant and some jokers still say prime LOL.

shokosugi
You see this is exactly what I'm talking about. The list of heroes you named doesn't compare in the slighest to the list we have in front of us. As already stated the GL corps are mostly canon fodder so that proves very little. Just as I figured people would say that with Thanos and DP Tyrant they still give SMP the win. IMO DP Tyrant could solo prime or at the very least compete with him yet you add him with the rest of the team and people are still saying prime LOL.

Mxy was depowered and everybody knows in a forum fight Mxy wrecks prime with the ease so really adding hiim in here means very little. Prime opened up Monarch armor which while a great strength feat is little ease. I happen to believe a few character with great strength could have accomplished that very thing. The fact is SS still has all his powers which include draining and red sun radiation. The fact is Superman Prime was contained by less then what this team has to offer and yet people are saying prime stomps easily lol. I can't get over it you add Thanos and DP Tyrant and some jokers still say prime LOL.

kurupt, just admit it.

Lord Feron
If all of DC heroes that went against prime fought the same way they are fighting this team. DC heroes would get WTFpwned. As I said before SMP should never have been this big of a threat if the heroes fought normally. Same kinda deal with WWH arc... people fought foolishly but w/e thats not the point...

Are we using feats of Superman Prime when he is a good guy (totally separate IMO from the guardian amp version, who was just still a stupid boy). The Superman Prime that fought Solaris and did ridiculous crap would win. People seem to be saying they are the same.

iceman24567
Except Prime was strong enough to fight two Supermen at the same time and fast enough to out run a Flash amped by the speed force no expression. He also had pretty high durability even fighting normal he is still skyfather level after all. Oh and that stupid boy was smart enough to build a solar energy absorbing suit and find an alternative universe with a Zatanna on it and use her to depower mxy. The kid even put together a huge team of super heroes in the future after being hit by a universal destroying attack. He still has a kryptonian brain so he isn't stupid no expression.

quanchi112
quan, just admit it Admit prime gets stomped. Of course I ADMIT THAT.

quanchi112

shokosugi
Originally posted by quanchi112
Says who? Superboy lasted more than a second and so did Ion.

Says the comic

shokosugi
Originally posted by quanchi112
Admit prime gets stomped. Of course I ADMIT THAT.

denial is the first stage towards acceptance. i'll give you more time. laughing

quanchi112
Says the comic It took quite some time to put Ion down,so how doesn't it take time to put down a team like this?Originally posted by shokosugi
denial is the first stage towards acceptance. i'll give you more time. laughing When has Prime ever stayed to fight a team the size of this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.