New Gods vs. Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Lightray (Crazy)
Orion fully geared
Infinity Man
Takion
Metron(with mobius chair)

vs.

Firelord
Morg/WOL/PC
Silver Surfer
Destroyer
Stardust

vlaaad12345
New gods.

UKR
Maybe the Destroyer can pull something off. He can beat Thor to a pulp, after all.

tkitna
Heralds

quanchi112
Heralds win.

guy222
heralds

Slaanesh
heralds

vlaaad12345
How the hell are the heralds winning against two opponents with massive time powers...takion and metron would both wreck the heralds in a time stop.

fangirl101
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
How the hell are the heralds winning against two opponents with massive time powers...takion and metron would both wreck the heralds in a time stop.
heralds usually get auto wins.

iceman24567
Firelord is the weaklink Lightray blitzes him until he explodes. Team one take a majority.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Firelord is the weaklink Lightray blitzes him until he explodes. Team one take a majority. When has someone caused firelord to explode?

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
When has someone caused firelord to explode? When have you ever given Thanos a loss here?

I'm Bran
Hal Jordan, Sector 2814 says:
ask Fangirl what her username is on the DC boards
NOW!

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
When have you ever given Thanos a loss here? Why would he do that, Thanos has never lost a fight to anyone here. big grin

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Why would he do that, Thanos has never lost a fight to anyone here. big grin eek!

fangirl101
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Hal Jordan, Sector 2814 says:
ask Fangirl what her username is on the DC boards
NOW!
So you can start shit over there? I'm not the one that banned you. You got into it with the mods over something I wasn't part of. So please take your anger out on someone else.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by fangirl101
So you can start shit over there? I'm not the one that banned you. You got into it with the mods over something I wasn't part of. So please take your anger out on someone else. lolbuwut?

I just quoted PR/Pawl/Raoul/Irishdrilldo asking you what your name was over at the DC boards.

fangirl101
lolbuwut?

I just quoted PR/Pawl/Raoul/Irishdrilldo asking you what your name was over at the DC boards.
Who the hell started shit over there? And is there a point? I got props on the WW thread. It's an excellent thread. People want to ruin it. fine. I'll report until I'm blue and they are perma banned.

I'm Bran
Who the hell started shit over there? And is there a point? I got props on the WW thread. It's an excellent thread. People want to ruin it. fine. I'll report until I'm blue and they are perma banned. nvrmind.

I have no idea wha u r tlkn about.

Raoul
facepalm

shame on you for actually believing him.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Raoul
facepalm

shame on you for actually believing him.

sad confused He got me? Darn.

I'm Bran
sad confused He got me? Darn. It was actually Joel asking. He told me to make it look like pawl though.

Still was a valid question though.

fangirl101
It was actually Joel asking. He told me to make it look like pawl though.

Still was a valid question though.
is it important?

Mindset
Yes

fangirl101
Yes It's not.

Mindset
It is to me.

fangirl101
It is to me.
And I should care because.............................................................?

I'm Bran
Joel says:
I don't believe that he got any praise for his sub-par wonder woman thread

Mindset
Because you obviously care about what I have to say since you keep replying.

Mindset
Joel says:
I don't believe that he got any praise for his sub-par wonder woman thread lol

I'm Bran
Ass squirting Jesus says:
should I quote that?
Joel says:
sure, quote that

fangirl101
Joel says:
I don't believe that he got any praise for his sub-par wonder woman thread
You are spamming. Reported.

I'm Bran
How are you going to report a temp banned member when you asked the question?

Don't blame the middleman.

is it important?

Raoul
Ok, guys, lets get back on topic here. this has gone on more than enough. this can be a perfectly good thread...

fangirl:

You are spamming. Reported.

if you feel the need to report someone, then do so. telling anyone you reported them and why you reported them could be seen as baiting, so please, don't do it again.

I'm Bran
Heralds edge it out, with Takion being the biggest challenge IMO.

vlaaad12345
I don't see how team 2 is going to do anything but sit in a time stop getting their asses beat.

Slaanesh
is it because your eyes is close..u should try and open it..then you'll see how the heralds kick the new god ass..

occultdestroyer
Orion w/ Motherbox and Astral Harness facing Morg w/ WOL

That is just sick.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Slaanesh
is it because your eyes is close..u should try and open it..then you'll see how the heralds kick the new god ass..
The only one with their eyes closed is you buddy,takion timestops and rapes the herald team.

Nihilist
give new gods the edge firelord is the weal ink for thr heralds

cloud102
Metron is the key here. He's been proven to be well above top tier in some instances and is a crafty mofo. New Gods only because of Metron.

skyfather
Heralds ftw,surfer and wol morg stomp this

cloud102
How can they stomp someone who is smarter than all of them put together?

Slaanesh
by being more powerful??

cloud102
Metron's mind >>> Surtur or Destroyer. Afterall, Metron DID create the Worologog and can easily move through time and even HIDE in time.

Let's not forget his chair, which can do a wide variety of things.

Priest
Originally posted by cloud102
Metron's mind >>> Surtur or Destroyer. Afterall, Metron DID create the Worologog and can easily move through time and even HIDE in time.

Let's not forget his chair, which can do a wide variety of things.
What would hiding do?
In any case Surfer can "hide" in the micro universe or some other dimension ftw.

cloud102
Originally posted by Priest
What would hiding do?
In any case Surfer can "hide" in the micro universe or some other dimension ftw.

If necessary. It wouldn't really matter as he can bend and shape time if need be.

Priest
If necessary. It wouldn't really matter as he can bend and shape time if need be.
Surfer has literally bent space and time with his speed, so...

cloud102
If need be, Metron has the Worlogog, so...

cloud102
Not to mention you have Takion and Infinity Man who are both well above top tier.

Priest
If need be, Metron has the Worlogog, so...
I dbt Metron walks around with the Worlogog like its standard gear erm

cloud102
It's not, but like I said, he can draw upon it, if need be. I think Metron broke it apart, but could easily gather it.

I mean, he IS going up against Surtur, i'd think he'd want some fire power.

Bouboumaster
I think that Heralds can't be affected by time stop since they can travel it.

And the Destroyer is a Skyfather buster, so...

Mrblonde
It's not, but like I said, he can draw upon it, if need be. I think Metron broke it apart, but could easily gather it.

I mean, he IS going up against Surtur, i'd think he'd want some fire power.

Surtur isn't in this match..Heralds wins

fangirl101
Lightray (Crazy)
Orion fully geared
Infinity Man
Takion
Metron(with mobius chair)

vs.

Firelord
Morg/WOL/PC
Silver Surfer
Destroyer
Stardust

if the matches go like this

Firelord-LR=LR wins. Faster, stronger, and has better feats and more displays of power. He's also faced superior opponents than FL.

Orion vs. Morg= Morg Wins. Orion puts up a hell of a fight but Morg WOL was a beast.

IM vs. Surfer. This would be a long battle with IM taking the win. He can kill trans tiers and sky gods and even avatars of death.

Takion vs. the destroyer.- This would probably be a stalemate until takion figures out that he can just cast out the soul of whomever animates the destroyer.

metron vs. stardust. This can go either way. Really depends on who gets the drop.

metron has superior fire power in that chair. Stardust has superior physical stats.

cloud102
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Surtur isn't in this match..Heralds wins

Oh, he's not? Then New Gods win 10/10.

cloud102
if the matches go like this

Firelord-LR=LR wins. Faster, stronger, and has better feats and more displays of power. He's also faced superior opponents than FL.

Orion vs. Morg= Morg Wins. Orion puts up a hell of a fight but Morg WOL was a beast.

IM vs. Surfer. This would be a long battle with IM taking the win. He can kill trans tiers and sky gods and even avatars of death.

Takion vs. the destroyer.- This would probably be a stalemate until takion figures out that he can just cast out the soul of whomever animates the destroyer.

metron vs. stardust. This can go either way. Really depends on who gets the drop.

metron has superior fire power in that chair. Stardust has superior physical stats.

Better matchups:

Morg w/ WOL Vs Takion
Orion Vs Silver Surver
Metron Vs The Destroyer
Infinity Man Vs Stardust
Firelord Vs Lightray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.