Highfather and Darkseid VS Tyrant and Morg w/ WOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Which team wins?

quanchi112
Tyrant solos.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tyrant solos.

Depends of his lvl, but yeah, he's the big gun in this fight, whatever lvl.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Depends of his lvl, but yeah, he's the big gun in this fight, whatever lvl. I was going by depowered level. He could easily crush them imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Does Darkseid have the Anti-Life Equation, any power ups etc.?

I know the knew Gods weren't technically supposed to be affected by the Crisis if I recall, but is he at his Pre-Crisis levels?

I mean, they are not nearly as powerful as back then.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

I know the knew Gods weren't technically supposed to be affected by the Crisis if I recall, but is he at his Pre-Crisis levels?

I mean, they are not nearly as powerful as back then.
They are more powerful. Alot.

golem370
Tyrant isn't he more machine then organic and if so would the anti-life equation work on him?

skyfather
Tyrant or morg solo's

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
Tyrant isn't he more machine then organic and if so would the anti-life equation work on him? The ALE can affect more than just the purely organic

KuRuPT Thanosi
The TS didn't even say DP Tyrant it just said Tyrant which means FP Tyrant in which case he solos team one. If this is DP Tyrant team still takes it 8/10

Rage.Of.Olympus
We still aren't sure if Darkseid has any upgrades etc. so how can anyone judge this fight?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Even with upgrades FP Tyrant would wreck him

Lord Feron
We still aren't sure if Darkseid has any upgrades etc. so how can anyone judge this fight?

Why would there be upgrades if not otherwise stated?

occultdestroyer
Well, let's just go by the default rules.

All of them fight at their full capabilities, and current versions (except for Morg)

quanchi112

I mean, they are not nearly as powerful as back then. It isn't stated so I assume he doesn't have the ale.

fangirl101
The ALE has been standard part of DS power for a long while now. He doesn't even need it. He and highfather are both in Tyrant's lvl of power range at thier shadow states. And Morg WOL is just trans tiered.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by fangirl101
The ALE has been standard part of DS power for a long while now. He doesn't even need it. He and highfather are both in Tyrant's lvl of power range at thier shadow states. And Morg WOL is just trans tiered.

Fangirl put down the pipe dude. This is FP Tyrant and he solos the field with ease. He doesn't even need it and both him highfather are in FP Tyrant league LOL LOL. The jokes get better and better. Ooooo yes because FP Tyrant would certainly lose to Orion, Supes or get wrecked by DD in 3 punches bwhahaha. FP Tyrant wrecks the team and doesn't even need Morg

fangirl101
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Fangirl put down the pipe dude. This is FP Tyrant and he solos the field with ease. He doesn't even need it and both him highfather are in FP Tyrant league LOL LOL. The jokes get better and better. Ooooo yes because FP Tyrant would certainly lose to Orion, Supes or get wrecked by DD in 3 punches bwhahaha. FP Tyrant wrecks the team and doesn't even need Morg
You are reported. for one insulting me and two calling me a dude. Now, it's quite obvious you don't own a freaking new god comic or a clue. In thier true forms, they are easily the superior of tyrant. As one swipe can destroy thousands of worlds. Highfather's staff has shown him to rend reality like putty.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Oooo I see the whole true form argument... I see so where was this true form when DD when to Akop and wrecked Darkseid and his beloved home world? I guess he just decided not to use his true form and get destroyed. Where was this true when he was getting wrecked by superman who has clearly shown to be close to his equal. I guess he didn't want to use too much power on poor old supes huh? Where was this true form when it was really needed against Anti Monitor/Imperiex. Surely with his true form he could've done more damage but I guess he was too busy being his normal self. Now onto your claims where are the scans and context of him swiping away galaxies with but a gesture? Darkseid loses to the characters I named yet you think he could've done what DP Tyrant did let alone FP Tyrant and beat high/mid level heralds with ease, beat a low skyfather/trans depending on who you ask and then go on to have Galactus beat. You substitute Seid in his place and he gets wrecked that's the difference. However, please o please tell me where his true form was at in the instances I named.

iceman24567
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

All of them fight at their full capabilities, and current versions (except for Morg) So Darkseid gets the ALE? Team one stomps.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You are reported. for one insulting me and two calling me a dude. Now, it's quite obvious you don't own a freaking new god comic or a clue. In thier true forms, they are easily the superior of tyrant. As one swipe can destroy thousands of worlds. Highfather's staff has shown him to rend reality like putty.

reported for that lol. is this junior high. Girls can and have been called dudes. How silly is that lol.

quanchi112
You are reported. for one insulting me and two calling me a dude. Now, it's quite obvious you don't own a freaking new god comic or a clue. In thier true forms, they are easily the superior of tyrant. As one swipe can destroy thousands of worlds. Highfather's staff has shown him to rend reality like putty. Yet,Doomsday went to apokolips and stomped the whole let of them in their true forms.

fangirl101
Yet,Doomsday went to apokolips and stomped the whole let of them in their true forms. wasn't doomsday also as big as the new gods.

quanchi112
wasn't doomsday also as big as the new gods. He didn't boomtube and Darkseid seemed out of ideas on how to deal with a brick.

fangirl101
He didn't boomtube and Darkseid seemed out of ideas on how to deal with a brick.
NVM. That's how you see it. No explaination as to DD's size.

iceman24567
Ignore button works mighty fine.

quanchi112
NVM. That's how you see it. No explaination as to DD's size. Point is you exaggerate the new gods power. I have an example of someone coming to them and dominating an entire planet of them by punching and kicking.

Bentley
Originally posted by iceman24567
So Darkseid gets the ALE? Team one stomps.

ALE has become Darkseid's Ultimate Nullifier g_grin

Eel O'Brien
It might help New Gods' threads if the OP stated whether to use the abstract shadow forms or the version we routinely in comics.

I'm used to them being actual physical beings in which case, I'd give it to team 2. The "true forms" would be hard to call for lack of feats.

Eon Blue
The Darkseid wankery is amazing in here.

If Darkseid has the ALE, then team one wins. If he does not, team two wins; it's as simple as that.

It's also reasonable to add that the thread creator never stated the stipulations of Darkseid haveing the ALE, so we can pretty much rule out that scenario.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Eon Blue
The Darkseid wankery is amazing in here.

If Darkseid has the ALE, then team one wins. If he does not, team two wins; it's as simple as that.

It's also reasonable to add that the thread creator never stated the stipulations of Darkseid haveing the ALE, so we can pretty much rule out that scenario. The most current version of Darkseid had the Ale.

Nihilist
The most current version of Darkseid had the Ale. to be honest though do you think the thread starter would make to balanced teams and then give ds the ALE?

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Nihilist
to be honest though do you think the thread starter would make to balanced teams and then give ds the ALE?

Exactly, it's like giving Thanos the IG in a regular match-up.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Nihilist
to be honest though do you think the thread starter would make to balanced teams and then give ds the ALE? For this thread?

Yes.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by I'm Bran
For this thread?

Yes.

Most likely that it's not likely.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Most likely that it's not likely.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=500333
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=501446
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=499081
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=497443
etc

And after the ALE has been talked about for the first couple of posts...
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

All of them fight at their full capabilities, and current versions (except for Morg)

He doesn't seem to care whether his threads are lop-sided or not.

horrorwolf
lulz.

FP Tyrant solos.

Nestical
You are reported.

you are retarded.FP Tyrant doesn't even need morg.dude for real,build a bridge & get over it,team 1 wins

Enyalus
Team Two.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team Two.

Pretty easily

iceman24567
So Darkseid gets the ALE? Team one stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.