Create a sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moolika
Darth Caliton Kulugza:a 32 year old who is a fish human with 2 dublebladed lighhtsabers in both hands!!!!

HE IS EVIL!!!!!!!

Happy Dance

Lord Lucien
Yes. Yes you are.

Red Nemesis
Cool.

Has anyone ever noticed how Lucien is always the first to respond to these posts?

Lord Lucien
Lol, are you echoing Gideon's "notice?"

Red Nemesis
"Notice"?

If I am, it is unintentional. I'm actually embarrassed. What does Gideon do?

Subconscious imitation doesn't count- does it?

kotorfan
Darth Starkiller. (its not really my creation) just my interpretation

He would have been Darth Starkiller if he had killed Palpy. Then what would Vader do? hes already beat up. and then the stormies. The rebs could take care of them after palpy is dead. Then Vader would suddenly change sides and side with starkiller because he doesn't want to die, all that Darth traya stuff. lol

Maybe he would call off the stormtroopers, or starkiller would take care of them.

Then Starkiller would almost singlehandedly take apart the empire, with the help of Juno, and Proxy.
then he probably would have turned dark side, and create a new empire or something. just ruining what he had done since his mind is twisted and evil now.. xD

whatever. I'm done.

chilled monkey
Years ago I toyed with an idea for a Star Wars fic that never worked out. The villain would have been Darth Vader's apprentice.

Name: Darth Talan.
Species: Barabel
Personality: Cold and methodical.
Weapon: Single-bladed red lightsabre with a spring-loaded poisoned needle concealed in the pommel.

Lord Lucien
That's not the first time I've seen a Sith with the name Talan or a version of it. Strange.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
That's not the first time I've seen a Sith with the name Talan or a version of it. Strange.

Probably because it has a 'threatening' or 'dangerous' sound to it because it sounds so much like 'talon.' Like on a bird of prey.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

Probably this one

Lethal Rogue
Darth Kodiak
black lightsaber, and black sith robes.

Lord Lucien
Lol. "No, my Lord Kodiak. yes, my lord Kodiak." Got a ring to it.

Red Nemesis
Darth Walmart

Translucent Lightsaber

Special ability:

1). Pushing small... Force users out of business by underselling them.
2). Paying its equipment less than a living wage.

Also: It is a hive mind composed of a bajillion different organisms, all genetically identical.

(Science question: are they the same organism if they are genetically identical?)

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Darth Walmart

Translucent Lightsaber

Special ability:

1). Pushing small... Force users out of business by underselling them.
2). Paying its equipment less than a living wage.

Also: It is a hive mind composed of a bajillion different organisms, all genetically identical.

(Science question: are they the same organism if they are genetically identical?) You forgot his unique and powerful Force technique that lowers his own midichlorian count every day. This conversely results in making him more and more powerful... and popular.

THE JLRTENJAC
Darth Flowers... He wears a tie-die robe, and wields 2 pink light sabers.

Darth Storm
about 1 year ago i made a character or villain that was set in the clone wars and after return of the jedi. he's name was darth storm.

Black Robes
Blood Lightsaber
yellow eyes and vainy face
can breath in space and throw moon at stuff
his force lighting can make storms around planet and stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.