A Race of 10-D Imps Vs A Race of Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Which race wins and why?

vlaaad12345
10d imps since they shit all over 5d imps.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by cloud102
Which race wins and why?
huh

There was only 1 10D imp that was mentioned in DC by Mxy, and it's The Ultimator.

The Ultimator was literally stomping over the 5D imps.
5D imps can almost do anything OFF and ON-panel, so I don't think the Celestials can take her down.

Philosophía
There is no race.

And the celestials get one-shotted. All of them.

cloud102
How come? I don't think it was ever stated.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ultimator curb stomps them.

Galan007
How come? I don't think it was ever stated. How come? Because Ultimator was treating 5th-Dimensional beings like they were weaklings - hell she was eating them like candy. And any being that has enough power to make the entire race of 5-D Imps look like pathetic feebs, would annihilate the Celestials. No question.

cloud102
Originally posted by Galan007
How come? Because Ultimator was treating 5th-Dimensional beings like they were weaklings - hell she was eating them like candy. And any being that has enough power to make the entire race of 5-D Imps look like pathetic feebs, would annihilate the Celestials. No question.

No, no, I mean has it ever been stated that there is ONLY one? If so, who created the Ultimator? Someone said they were a race. Just like 5-D imps.

Galan007
No, no, I mean has it ever been stated that there is ONLY one? Other side of the coin, it was never stated that there was/is more than one.

Aside from that, Ultimator supposedly encompasses ALL:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1222638_ult1.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1222639_ult2.jpg

So for there to be more than one, would defeat it's very purpose/function.

Someone said they were a race. Just like 5-D imps. Whoever said that doesn't know what they're talking about.

id369
Sandman punked 10-D Imp.

Wade Wilson
I thought Mxy was a 4d imp.. are there 7d imps?

Galan007
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
I thought Mxy was a 4d imp 5-D.

Originally posted by Wade Wilson
are there 7d imps? I'd assume so, but they've never been seen. 6-D beings have been seen though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Mxy is a 5D imp.

5D Imps can do anything they want with reality, as if it was putty. A 5D Imp against the Celestials would be more reasonable.

Anyone who can do what Ultimator did to their entire race? This isn't even a fight.

Philosophía
Originally posted by id369
Sandman punked 10-D Imp.

By boring him.

iceman24567
Sandman punked 10-D Imp. Bullshit plot device.

occultdestroyer
Sandman punked 10-D Imp.
Fury punked Jaspers
Drax punked Thanos

So what's your point?

iceman24567
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Fury punked Jaspers
Drax punked Thanos

So what's your point? Superman punked Darkseid eek!

id369

Galan007
Victory is a victory. Besides, that comic was nothing more then a comic relief title. T'was nothing but a plot device, a plot device the Celestials really couldn't duplicate.

On another note, are you saying that the "New Year's Evil" series is in some way non-canon?

id369

Galan007

id369
Why'd you type that response on Word?

Word.

My English isn't vary good, word some times auto corrects some of my shit.

Philosophía
Word.

My English isn't vary good, word some times auto corrects some of my shit.

That intentional mistake gives you away.

You're just obsessed with typing everything perfectly. uhuh

id369

skyfather
race of celestials?does that inculde scathan(pis) the approver.

id369
Originally posted by skyfather
race of celestials?does that inculde scathan(pis) the approver.

Celestials always have a chance with Scathan.

fangirl101
Celestials always have a chance with Scathan.
scathan has one feat that is crap. You can't even really tell what he did. He wasn't even the one that actually defeated Protoge.

skyfather
Celestials always have a chance with Scathan. if scathan was included he stomp and muzzle the 10d imps with ease

fangirl101
if scathan was included he stomp and muzzle the 10d imps with ease
Um that power only works on protoge. How does that work on someone who doesn't need their mouth?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Mxy is a 5D imp.

5D Imps can do anything they want with reality, as if it was putty. actualy they can do anything they want with reality as long as that reality is 4D or below

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
actualy they can do anything they want with reality as long as that reality is 4D or below

Your point?

I know that, and so does everyone else.

I believe it's reality from the 5D and under. They defy physics in their reality constantly.

Like Mxy said, the Imps in the 5D live mostly in a reality of their own making.

fangirl101
actualy they can do anything they want with reality as long as that reality is 4D or below
The 10d Imp that I saw in comics could do anything and she couldn't be destroyed.

SoulDevourer
Your point?

I know that, and so does everyone else.

I believe it's reality from the 5D and under. They defy physics in their reality constantly.

Like Mxy said, the Imps in the 5D live mostly in a reality of their own making. ok ok so 5D or below ^^

my point? we dont know the celestials "dimension level". basicly we dont know if their limited to the 3rd, 4th or 5th dimension. so until then its impossible to tell how a fight between the celstials and the ultimator (or the 5d imps) is gonna turn out

skyfather
i just cant see how the imps win seeng as celestials cant be killed and never have been on panel

vlaaad12345
Don't have to kill someone to defeat them,celestials have retreated and been imprisoned.

fangirl101
i just cant see how the imps win seeng as celestials cant be killed and never have been on panel
The celestials are less than eternity right? hasn't a 5d imp literally wiped away everything before? So how could a celestial who is less than eternity stand up to beings who are 5 lvls above 5 d imps? marvel stroking

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by fangirl101
The celestials are less than eternity right? hasn't a 5d imp literally wiped away everything before? not sure he wiped out everything (like the entire DC multiverse)

for example the Presence, Lucifer, the 10th dimension (all dimensions 6D and above actualy), ALE, and prolly a bunch of other things, all of that survived stick out tongue)

skyfather
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Don't have to kill someone to defeat them,celestials have retreated and been imprisoned. so the are gonna retreat from this battle then,lmao.10d imp have not done anything impressive enough to say the can contain the RACE of celetials.

vlaaad12345
You mean besides easily raping the guys who have beyond infinite control over the 3rd dimension?

fangirl101
You mean besides easily raping the guys who have beyond infinite control over the 3rd dimension?
Pretty much.

skyfather
You mean besides easily raping the guys who have beyond infinite control over the 3rd dimension? and.. they have no feats that put them above the celestials

SoulDevourer
are celestials even limited to 3D?

we know their superior to cosmic cubes (and cosmic cubes are omnipotent. sort of)

Rage.Of.Olympus
ok ok so 5D or below ^^

my point? we dont know the celestials "dimension level". basicly we dont know if their limited to the 3rd, 4th or 5th dimension. so until then its impossible to tell how a fight between the celstials and the ultimator (or the 5d imps) is gonna turn out

Lol.

What dimension?

They has never been any thing in Marvel like the Imps and their level of dimensions.

That's really stretching it.

Either way, this is a neutral playing field in a vs. forum. Power's are at full capabilities and effectiveness unless proven otherwise, and the Celestials are not from the DC, so this is kind of baseless.

The Celestials come from an alternate Universe.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ultimator > 5D Imps > Celestials

Not really that hard.

vlaaad12345
Yes they do,myxs power has threatened all that was is or ever will be when misused,any imp can pierce and control 3rd dimension reality at any level they want,we know their power is beyond infinite when exerted at the 3rd dimension level,the ultimator laughs at such power by litterally eating them,the only one without the feats to win here is the celestials.

SoulDevourer
Lol.

What dimension?

They has never been any thing in Marvel like the Imps and their level of dimensions. uh come again?

you mean they (the celestials) *have* never been anything like the 5D, or there never *has* been anything (in Marvel) like the 5D? huh

skyfather
Yes they do,myxs power has threatened all that was is or ever will be when misused,any imp can pierce and control 3rd dimension reality at any level they want,we know their power is beyond infinite when exerted at the 3rd dimension level,the ultimator laughs at such power by litterally eating them,the only one without the feats to win here is the celestials. ABC logic doesnt work

vlaaad12345
It really does here,5d imps have beyond infinite power,10d imp shits all over 5d imps,its really simple.

Rage.Of.Olympus
uh come again?

you mean they (the celestials) *have* never been anything like the 5D, or there never *has* been anything (in Marvel) like the 5D? huh

I mean, there has never been the type of balance between dimensions in Marvel, as there is in DC.

Meaning the fourth dimension superior to the third, the fifth superior to the sixth, each being from a higher dimension being able to break the physics in their dimension or below but not in any dimension above.

That's what I meant.

Badabing
the fifth superior to the sixth, huh

skyfather
It really does here,5d imps have beyond infinite power,10d imp shits all over 5d imps,its really simple. 5 d imps have infinite power...like getting manhandled by prime or depowered annatz or getting a whole blow through your chest by gogs staff.

celestials have only had trouble against IG or Hotu>>>>>>>>>>>>any lvl imps.

5 dimps have trouble withherald lvl guys, low skyfathers and get outsmarted by a lunatic like the joker

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Joker, with not even the complete power of Mxy, can cause this (1). He did not even try to test his limits, he simply extended his power. He saw that he could completely rule the planet, then extended his reach further, and further, and further until the point where he saw he could manipulate the entire Universe. He then reached into other dimensions like the Quintessences dimension etc. etc.

(1)
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/EmperorJokerSpectre1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/EmperorJokerSpectre2.jpg

Imp > Celestial.

SoulDevourer
I mean, there has never been the type of balance between dimensions in Marvel, as there is in DC.

Meaning the fourth dimension superior to the third, the fifth superior to the sixth, each being from a higher dimension being able to break the physics in their dimension or below but not in any dimension above.

That's what I meant. no but this kinda balance exist not only in DC comics but also in real life stick out tongue

(for example : you draw a circle on a table then put a coin in the circle, you cant remove the coin from the circle while keeping it on the table (2D) without it touching the circle - however you can remove it without it touching the circle IF you lift it (ie. use the 3rd dimension)

so in effect your breaking 2D laws by lifting the coin

so even in RL, 3D > 2D
and obvously 4D> 3D and so on..

not a stretch to say its the same in Marvel verse

iceman24567
5 d imps have infinite power...like getting manhandled by prime or depowered annatz or getting a whole blow through your chest by gogs staff.

5 dimps have trouble withherald lvl guys, low skyfathers and get outsmarted by a lunatic like the joker Fail the imps are multiversal like the IG.

fangirl101
5 d imps have infinite power...like getting manhandled by prime or depowered annatz or getting a whole blow through your chest by gogs staff.

5 dimps have trouble withherald lvl guys, low skyfathers and get outsmarted by a lunatic like the joker
Um. The destroyer stood up to celestials. And you want to talk about low feats.

Mxy was man handled by guardian amped Prime who is IMMUNE to magic. Mxy was also having his will mucked with. Not his power. That was also prep on the part of Anna and prime. you act as if it was just a str8 up heads up battle. LOL at your attempt.

Galan007
so the are gonna retreat from this battle then,lmao.10d imp have not done anything impressive enough to say the can contain the RACE of celetials. I guess Ultimator owning the RACE of 5-D Imps like they were weaklings, means nothing to you? srsly

And for those who think the numerically higher a character's dimension is, equates to greater power... It doesn't, necessarily.

For instance, 6th dimensional beings were fairly powerful, but they never displayed anything close to the power output of a 5-D Imp. Hell, even beings from the 52nd dimension were nothing greater than an average 3rd dimensional being.

That being said, the most powerful dimensional being ever seen was Ultimator. And she would wipe her ass with the Celestials.

skyfather
lol,dstroye stood up the celestails,he choped a celestials are off which regenerated instantly,and then got melted into slag without any trouble.

the destroyer was empowered by all of asgard,odin and the uni mind with the odin sword which are>>>>>>>>prime/gog easily

iceman24567
Prime sure but Gog's staff had more power than that for sure.

Rage.Of.Olympus
no but this kinda balance exist not only in DC comics but also in real life stick out tongue

(for example : you draw a circle on a table then put a coin in the circle, you cant remove the coin from the circle while keeping it on the table (2D) without it touching the circle - however you can remove it without it touching the circle IF you lift it (ie. use the 3rd dimension)

so in effect your breaking 2D laws by lifting the coin

so even in RL, 3D > 2D
and obvously 4D> 3D and so on..

not a stretch to say its the same in Marvel verse

I know that, lol. What I mean is that, Marvel has the higher plane of reality, over and over again.

Either way, the Celestials are from an alternate Universe.

Rage.Of.Olympus
lol,dstroye stood up the celestails,he choped a celestials are off which regenerated instantly,and then got melted into slag without any trouble.

the destroyer was empowered by all of asgard,odin and the uni mind with the odin sword which are>>>>>>>>prime/gog easily

PIS in my opinion, but either way, Gog's staff, had the power of the entire Quintessence, and the Power of the Source itself.

Also, Mxy doesn't represent the entire power of his race by himself.

skyfather
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime sure but Gog's staff had more power than that for sure. what.... all of every asgardians life force plus odins power along with odin sword +the uni mind as well as the detroyers abilities.bias much.dur

Mindset
PIS in my opinion, but either way, Gog's staff, had the power of the entire Quintessence, and the Power of the Source itself.

Also, Mxy doesn't represent the entire power of his race by himself. Why is it PIS?

iceman24567
what.... all of every asgardians life force plus odins power along with odin sword +the uni mind as well as the detroyers abilities.bias much. Gog's staff housed the power of the Source, the Guardians of the Galaxy and the power of Zeus and Shazam combined along with the power of a dozen suns whats your point again?

Galan007
Gog's staff housed the power of the Source, the Guardians of the Galaxy and the power of Zeus and Shazam combined along with the power of a dozen suns whats your point again? Not to mention the fact that Mxy was blindsided by the blast.

skyfather
Gog's staff housed the power of the Source, the Guardians of the Galaxy and the power of Zeus and Shazam combined along with the power of a dozen suns whats your point again? it wasnt a point,it was a geniune question

Mindset
Not to mention the fact that Mxy was blindsided by the blast. Should that matter though?

iceman24567
it wasnt a point,it was a geniune question No it wasn't an actual question if it was you wouldn't have put biased much after it you fail no expression.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
Should that matter though?
what matters is that mxy was hurt. But didn't die and didn't even faint or get ko'd. he also would have simply turned the staff into an apple or a snake if he'd have seen it coming.

Mindset
Would it change anything if he knew the shot was coming and still allowed it to hit him, that's what I'm asking.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why is it PIS?

5D > 3D.

Mxy said nothing on this plane can harm him at all.

Like I said it was powered by the Source (Beyond Celestials), all the power of the Guardians of the Universe, The entire power of Shazam/Greek God's of magic etc., Zeus etc. but still I find it a bit far fetched. The power of the Source and all those beings in that one staff. Either way it is comics...

Whatever...

Galan007
Should that matter though? If you're totally unprepared and not flexing, and all of the sudden you get punched in the stomach, does it hurt more than if you would have been prepared and flexing for the same punch? Most people would say yes.

Point is, Mxy had no idea the attack was even coming. If he had, he could have either went intangible to avoid the attack, or turned the blast itself into a pickle.

pickledance

Mindset
5D > 3D.

Like I said it was powered by the Source (Beyond Celestials) etc. but still I find it a bit far fetched. The power of the Source in that one staff.

Whatever... If the staff had the full power of the Source, which it doesn't.

iceman24567
5D > 3D.

Like I said it was powered by the Source (Beyond Celestials), all the power of the Guardians of the Universe, The entire power of Shazam/Greek God's of magic etc., Zeus etc. but still I find it a bit far fetched. The power of the Source and all those beings in that one staff. Either way it is comics...

Whatever... I doubt all the power of the Source was in the staff.

Mindset
If you're totally unprepared and not flexing, and all of the sudden you get punched in the stomach, does it hurt more than if you would have been prepared and flexing for the same punch? Most people would say yes.

Point is, Mxy had no idea the attack was even coming. If he had, he could have either went intangible to avoid the attack, or turned the blast itself into a pickle.

pickledance That is a horrible analogy for this situation. lol

And I know he could have avoided or stopped the blast, I'm talking about it actually hitting him.

Galan007
That is a horrible analogy for this situation. lol But the main point still remains. biscuits

fangirl101
That is a horrible analogy for this situation. lol

And I know he could have avoided or stopped the blast, I'm talking about it actually hitting him.
You do know that mxy can change his make up into anything he wants. He may have been in a human form or anything.

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
You do know that mxy can change his make up into anything he wants. He may have been in a human form or anything. Ok?

Galan007
And I know he could have avoided or stopped the blast, I'm talking about it actually hitting him. Unknown. All we can say is that if Mxy wouldn't have been preoccupied by toying around with Supes, and known Gog was there - things would have been different.

fangirl101
Unknown. All we can say is that if Mxy wouldn't have been preoccupied by toying around with Supes, and known Gog was there - things would have been different.
for all we know, mxy had himself at just slighty superior attributes than the future superman. for kicks.

Mindset
For all we know Mxy had the durability of a gopher.

fangirl101
For all we know Mxy had the durability of a gopher. He surely wouldn't have survived then. The staff had earlier killed Superman who were far superior to the current one with one blast. So we know he was superior to Superman in durability as He survived and wasn't even ko'd.

Mindset
The post was more to make a point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.