Hoodies.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
What style do you prefer?

Barker
Zip Up, they're easier to put on!

And I have this pull over one that gets my hair all staticky. uhuh

Rogue Jedi
Yeah **** pullovers.

gefallen_engel
pullovers

carnage52
zip ups all the way because then you can unzip them a little and people can see your shirt while you remain warm.

Barker
Yeah, I usually have a kick ass shirt on, and it's cool to be all yeah I wear kick ass shirts AND jackets.

the.kenzo
I don't like hoodies.

Rogue Jedi
I have a friend who paid 90 bucks for a hoodie. I look at it, then look at my 20 buck hoodie, and they are the same.

carnage52
Originally posted by Barker
Yeah, I usually have a kick ass shirt on, and it's cool to be all yeah I wear kick ass shirts AND jackets. example of said "kick ass shirt"

Mairuzu
both, but mainly zip up

WhiskeyGirl
Pullovers woohoo

shiv
pullovers zipper jackets with hoodies are okay too

Ax3l
Originally posted by Mairuzu
both, but mainly zip up

Ms Chelle
Zip-up.

The Red
Zip Up.

AC/DC'S_LVR
zip-up
cause its easier to hide my MP3 during classes and during state mandatory tests awesome

Toku King
I only used to just wear pull-ups, but now most of my jackets are zip-up hoodies.

Rogue Jedi
zip ups own.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The Red
Zip Up.

same here

Strangelove
zip-up

steverules_2
http://www.superherostuff.com/characters/TheFlash/images/flash_hoodie_zip_up_2.jpg Zip ups ftw cool

Selphie
zip ups if I'm in public

Pull overs if I'm at home, so I can get away with wearing only a bra, and not have to worry about my tummy feeling cold on a zipper

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
http://www.superherostuff.com/characters/TheFlash/images/flash_hoodie_zip_up_2.jpg Zip ups ftw cool badass headbang

steverules_2
lol I really want that hoodie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.