Catholicism ain't so bad after all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSMnRx0X-fc

Check it out

Grand-Moff-Gav
Yeah we're with it.

Bicnarok
Well made vid.

on a more serious note. Catholism is unfortunately utter bollocks.

lil bitchiness
Wow, they preformed for Pope. Awesome.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Wow, they preformed for Pope. Awesome.

I think its actually not real, you can see the odd artifacts around the dancers. eek!

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I think its actually not real, you can see the odd artifacts around the dancers. eek!

I wonder how they ''faked'' b-boy kissing Pope's hand! Or did you not watch the whole thing? eek!

Bardock42
Wow, they preformed for Pope. Awesome. I always wonder, what is your first language?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Bardock42
I always wonder, what is your first language?

Not English.
There is over 6 000 wondering possibilities.

Bardock42
Not English.
There is over 6 000 wondering possibilities. Yeah, I know, I'm just wondering cause you sometimes leave out articles, is that based on a particularity in your mother tongue?

Symmetric Chaos
Not English.
There is over 6 000 wondering possibilities.

Russian, right?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, I know, I'm just wondering cause you sometimes leave out articles, is that based on a particularity in your mother tongue?

I'd say no. I don't translate from my language to English (I am not THAT proficient in it anymore either, its embarrassing)

Me missing out articles, misspelling or all around writing crap is really down to me, and my lack of attention when I post.

I understand it can be distracting and irritating.

You'd be surprised but I don't have a ''foregin'' accent when I speak either. Strange shit.

Forum Ninja
Irony x10

Deja~vu
Okay, now I have to know. What language is it? I just have to know!!

occultdestroyer
5ap3sIaLNYM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.