Jets chasing UFO?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magee
I was standing at my window smoking a cigarette and noticed this weird red flashing light. It was moving along quite slowly for a while, disappeared behind some houses then I seen it again just moving upwards then moving back to where I first seen it. Then I heard the roar of jets in the distance and seen there lights (it's dark) moving towards it at that point the red light took off insanely fast in my direction and the jets followed it going right over my house.

Quite a strange experience just wondering what you all think of this.

Lycanthrope
Well it cool but you have no proof. I could say I saw Satan eating the flesh of a virgin girl but if I have no proof...............

But I do believe in Extraterrestrials.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Magee
I was standing at my window smoking a cigarette and noticed this weird red flashing light. It was moving along quite slowly for a while, disappeared behind some houses then I seen it again just moving upwards then moving back to where I first seen it. Then I heard the roar of jets in the distance and seen there lights (it's dark) moving towards it at that point the red light took off insanely fast in my direction and the jets followed it going right over my house.

What kind of cigarette? laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
You sure it was a cigarette?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You sure it was a cigarette?

It might have been a pipe?

Rogue Jedi
Prolly it was angel dust.

inimalist
omg, I saw the exact same thing the other day only it was a green light!!!!!

/sigh

Shakyamunison

Someone could have been playing with their Laser pointer, and the jets had nothing to do with it. Do you have lots of jets that go over your house?

Rogue Jedi
I once saw an ET, but I happpened to be on acid at the time.

Magee
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Someone could have been playing with their Laser pointer, and the jets had nothing to do with it. Do you have lots of jets that go over your house? Laser pointers don't reflect off the sky and I wouldn't say lots of jets but I hear them quite often maybe one every few days.

Should have expected the skepticism, I wouldn't believe me either but what I seen has no other explanation even now I'm wondering if I really did witness this event. I have also been sober of every thing including alcohol for six months. rolling on floor laughing

Shakyamunison
Laser pointers don't reflect off the sky and I wouldn't say lots of jets but I hear them quite often maybe one every few days.

Should have expected the skepticism, I wouldn't believe me either but what I seen has no other explanation even now I'm wondering if I really did witness this event. I have also been sober of every thing including alcohol for six months. rolling on floor laughing

So, the sky was clear? All I am doing is trying to come up with alternatives. However, I wasn't there. wink

Deja~vu
Oh you guys stop that. I think it's really cool *puts sign on house...HIDE HERE* alien

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Oh you guys stop that. I think it's really cool *puts sign on house...HIDE HERE* alien

Would you like to borrow my aluminum foil hat? laughing out loud

Deja~vu
Would you like to borrow my aluminum foil hat? laughing out loud No, I want to talk to them....They are looking for their Queen. eek!

Mindship

Sorry. I was trying out my Ruby Flash Zero-Point Stardisc.

Wade Wilson
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
Well it cool but you have no proof. I could say I saw Satan eating the flesh of a virgin girl... Woah! What did he look like??!!

Mairuzu

Quite a strange experience just wondering what you all think of this. Buzzbuzzbuzz lightyear to the rescue

Symmetric Chaos
I once saw an ET, but I happpened to be on acid at the time.

Sell your story to David Icke!

Magee
So, the sky was clear? All I am doing is trying to come up with alternatives. However, I wasn't there. wink The sky was mostly clear but the red light was no where near any clouds until it took off. The jets certainly seemed to follow it, they came up right behind it and went the same direction it did. Also I have never seen two jets flying that close to each other except for airshow type things. Basically there is no doubt in my mind they were following / chasing this thing.

jinXed by JaNx

Shit partner. What the hell are you still doing in dodge? You need to pack up the car and head for the hills. Wait, scratch that. Avoid the hills and high elevations. That would just make it easier for the greys to nab you. Head under ground but not to far underground or you will risk irritating the reptillians.

I don't know man, that sounds like some crazy shit. I wish i could see some weird wild shit. You should keep an eye on your local news papers to see if anyone reported seeing the same thing.

Deja~vu
These things have been documented all the time. Even from the space shuttle....cool actually. Odd stuff...OoooooWeeeeOoooo

Jack Daniels
No, I want to talk to them....They are looking for their Queen. eek!
all hail the new queen can I be a knight or something maybe a duke of booze? cmon u know I would spread the booze around equally..sept I might get just a tad more hehe evil face

jinXed by JaNx
These things have been documented all the time. Even from the space shuttle....cool actually. Odd stuff...OoooooWeeeeOoooo

Yeah, some of the nasa footage is fascinating. I believe they were able to dismiss much of that questionable footage from space to be nothing more than space particles. However, the footage that remains unexplained is nothing short than awe-inspiring. There is that famous footage of several lights hovering above the atmosphere. After displaying impossible maneuvers they zig zag and disappear at incredible speeds. Not a second later, three lines appear firing out into space from Earth. The lines resemble what would be missiles firing at a UFO.

Kosta
It was AYLEEHUNZ!

Lycanthrope
There is overwhelming evidence that We are visited. People just want to deny it for some reason. I guess because it would tear ot our "Social" fabric. Did anyone see the Discovery channel presentation where thousands of people in Mexico saw UFO's on some day of celebration or something where everyone was out and the UFo's were captured on like 300 peoples videos from all different angles miles away from each other. N.A.S.A. has scads of footage. Not to mention the plethora of ancient writings that address "Vehicles" from the Heavens and "Visitations" From beings, cave paintings that look like space suits. They found artifacts that looked like little airplanes. The Archaeologist,at the time ,just thought them bug symbols but, they have since reconstructed them to a larger scale ,put a source of propulsion on them and they flew. This was 3,000 year old artifacts. I say all this in defence of Magee.She could have seen something. smile

Bicnarok
Interesting, but no one believes these things unless you have evidence, and if you have evidence they say its edited or CGI.

So either way, your gonna get thrown into the Conspiracy Forum with this smile

Magee
lol conspiracy forum? This won't go there, I'm just telling you what I seen. It was a UFO ( unidentified flying object ) because I could not identify the red light, I made no claim that it had any thing to do with aliens or a conspiracy of any kind.

inimalist
there is ZERO evidence we have been visited by anything

Bicnarok
lol conspiracy forum? This won't go there, I'm just telling you what I seen. It was a UFO ( unidentified flying object ) because I could not identify the red light, I made no claim that it had any thing to do with aliens or a conspiracy of any kind.

Yeh I know, but as always with this sort of topic it usually gets put in the conspiracy corner.

If you want some expert opinions, or to see if maybe someone else saw somet check this out.

LINK

Lycanthrope
Originally posted by inimalist
there is ZERO evidence we have been visited by anything

You are Completely,Utterly and Absolutely Wrong!

There is evidence!

dadudemon

There is evidence!

Take THAT, inimalist!

HA!

Shakyamunison

There is evidence!

Wow! I'm so overwhelmed with that evidence. laughing out loud

Believing in aliens is the new religion.

inimalist
There is evidence!

you have access to irrefutable evidence, or even good evidence, of aliens?

Originally posted by dadudemon
Take THAT, inimalist!

HA!

my ego, it has deflated

Lycanthrope
Im not going to begin to try and find all the articles and youtube vids and Reputable sources like Discovery science channel and The N.A.S.A. channels to convince you guys. Read Grahm Hancock "Fingerprints of the Gods' and Zecharia Sitchen "Earth Chronicles" There was sightings in England by the Military lead by a Major who staked his Career on it. Airline Pilots who risked there Jobs testifying. There are Ancient civilizations who wrote about it such as Olmec, Egyptian, and even the Hebrew Torah has evidence. NASA has footage. Countless civilians including Presidents and Police and the like have testified. I guess the sceptics need a Vehicle to land on the Whorehouse lawn to believe. Science Proves that the odds are greater that other Civilizations exist than not. Ever heard of Carl Sagan Or Arthur C, Clark??? S. Hawkin??? I guess these guys are all morons because Mathematically the probability his higher that there is other life out there older than ours than not. The Billions of Galaxy's out there?. There has been documentation since the beginning of mans observing the Stars of visitors. So Im not sure what you need but because I cant have a ship land in your yard does not mean that there is not evidence. There is Art from the Renaissance that have flying vehicles in the background. Egyptian Hieroglyphs showing flying vehicles. The Rig Veda , ancient Hindu manuscript, talk of Flying vehicles of the Gods. All you have to do is open your Eyes and you will see the Overwhelming evidence. No one saw what happened in Mexico? Thousands of witnesses. Hundreds of video tapes. Do some research, because its out there. Because i dont have hours to give you links or provide testimony's doesnt mean its not there.

Lycanthrope

Are you actually saying that the only reality is on this on Planet out of Trillions?

inimalist
Im not going to begin to try and find all the articles and youtube vids

worthless evidence

and Reputable sources like Discovery science channel and The N.A.S.A. channels

commercial entertainment

to convince you guys. Read Grahm Hancock "Fingerprints of the Gods' and Zecharia Sitchen "Earth Chronicles"

why don't you just sum it up?

There was sightings in England by the Military lead by a Major who staked his Career on it. Airline Pilots who risked there Jobs testifying.

proof people risked their careers? because many university professors believe and actively research these things with no problems.

There are Ancient civilizations who wrote about it such as Olmec, Egyptian, and even the Hebrew Torah has evidence.

proof?

NASA has footage.

proof?

Countless civilians including Presidents and Police and the like have testified.

even police and courts are highly reluctant to accept eye witness accounts of ANYTHING. Science is much more

I guess the sceptics need a Vehicle to land on the Whorehouse lawn to believe.

I could think of other strong evidence, but yes, that would certainly make it difficult to question whether aliens had visited.

Science Proves that the odds are greater that other Civilizations exist than not.

science doesn't prove anything, it provides evidence. Drake's equation is the best so far at determining the statistical possibility of life on other planets, and there are still several variables that science has NO clue about.

however, a very strong argument can be made for life being exceptionally rare in the universe. And seriously, even if you do have a liberal interpretation of the Drake equation, the Fermi paradox still holds.

Ever heard of Carl Sagan Or Arthur C, Clark??? S. Hawkin???

of course I have...

I've also read their books, which say nothing of them thinking Earth has been visited by aliens

I guess these guys are all morons because Mathematically the probability his higher that there is other life out there older than ours than not. The Billions of Galaxy's out there?. There has been documentation since the beginning of mans observing the Stars of visitors. So Im not sure what you need but because I cant have a ship land in your yard does not mean that there is not evidence. There is Art from the Renaissance that have flying vehicles in the background. Egyptian Hieroglyphs showing flying vehicles. The Rig Veda , ancient Hindu manuscript, talk of Flying vehicles of the Gods. All you have to do is open your Eyes and you will see the Overwhelming evidence. No one saw what happened in Mexico? Thousands of witnesses. Hundreds of video tapes. Do some research, because its out there. Because i dont have hours to give you links or provide testimony's doesnt mean its not there.

and here you fall completely into redundant and circular word salad. By your same logic, dragons and unicorns exist because they have existed in the myths of many cultures. Not to mention elves and demons, etc.

also, you have made a logical fallacy. Even if we both agree humans are not the only intelligent life in the universe, that says NOTHING about whether we have been visited. The "mathematics" that you think proves there is other life (which it doesn't) say nothing about it visiting earth

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
all hail the new queen can I be a knight or something maybe a duke of booze? cmon u know I would spread the booze around equally..sept I might get just a tad more hehe evil face Sir Jack of All Daniels, you are now Knighted. Now, let's get the humans drunk! evil face

Want to make it to Ambassador?

Wild Shadow
hmm... i think ufo's are real by definition they have to be... :P

dadudemon
There are Ancient civilizations who wrote about it such as Olmec,

Egyptian,

If you would have paid attention in that Discovery show, you would know that it was not a helicopter, but three or four glyphs overlapped onto one another over time.

And the other one or two have similar origins.

and even the Hebrew Torah has evidence.

Debatable, obviously. Depends on the interpretation. However, one thing is 100% sure, it's not hard evidence and IS debatable.

NASA has footage.

So do I. But extra emphasis on the "U" from UFO. I'm quite sure most people have UFO's on photos and videos.

I guess the sceptics need a Vehicle to land on the Whorehouse lawn to believe.

This point, I agree with. I wrote a paper with a modified version of the Drake equation back in 2002. I came up with a number that has planets very similar to ours numbering in the thousands in our galaxy alone. That doesn't mean that any of them created life. (At one point, I was an aspiring Asto-physicist.) All it means is that those planets fall in a category of "Class-M"(lol) planets. On a less dismal note, we could at least use these planets for ourselves when we need to.

Mathematically the probability his higher that there is other life out there older than ours than not.

I agree.

because its out there

I agree, Mulder. Pleeeeease lick my nipples and love me below my red hot pubes.

Because i dont have hours to give you links or provide testimony's doesnt mean its not there.

I agree. Too stupid to research this stuff on an internet forum. You really need to be part of this career to wade through all of the bullshit to hit the golden nugget among a thousand pieces of shit. Seriously.

You know, Queeq may be able to do something on this for us. I hear he's done documentaries before.

Grand-Moff-Gav

I start Buddhism on Monday!

Lycanthrope
Originally posted by dadudemon
If you would have paid attention in that Discovery show, you would know that it was not a helicopter, but three or four glyphs overlapped onto one another over time.

And the other one or two have similar origins.

I got this from Grahm Hancock's Book.

LMFAO laughing

This is my point.

Jack Daniels
everyone should drink more beer..prime spot located in the star wars forum...queeqs korova blue milk bar...be there for my wedding!

jinXed by JaNx
holy shit. I like beer. I didnt know the Star Wars kids drank beer. Since when has this been happening

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Kosta
It was AYLEEHUNZ!

Yeah, me thunks so tooz

bogen
Hey i once listened to that tool song rosetta stoned.
That was something...

Toku King

I'm starting to get suspicious myself. There was a compilation of videos that had UFOs in them, and they all looked as real as you can get.
I know that UFOs were made specifically for science fiction fun, but you gotta wonder where it all began.

steverules_2
I've seen a UFO and a ghost/s

Rogue Jedi
I saw Ghost Dog, does that count?

Shakyamunison

I saw a dog once, but I don't believe.no expression

Jack Daniels
when we were kids we use to call cops ufo's - unidentified f 'ing oinkers ..so Ive been chased by a ufo too when I was 16 ...got away too...nowadays I will just pull over and pay the ticket..too dangerous to try with all extra people on the roads..plus I dont think my reaction speed and judgment is as good as it was then...nor is my car as fast as the one I had then..lol...oh and no offense to any cops who read this I was young then embarrasment

Bicnarok

That was a werewolf

soulkat9
that's creepy

Jack Daniels
I believe in them...or something simliar anyways...they make a godawful howl

Wild Shadow
thats just me passing a stone..awwooh

Jack Daniels
that was you..?
I have to add an edit here..that was one ugly mug..lol..you know how animal eyes reflect...these were hollow and made the worst sound you could hear ..sounded worse than a werewolf movie sound..I took off running when it did that(made the sound after we flashed the light in its eyes we were sneaking out after dark)..my buddy had his trench buttoned top to bottom so he was way behind going wait! it looked about the size and shape of a steroid enhanced billy goat but had no eyes...and goats dont make that kinda sound...been living in the country since 86 no way that was a giant goat!...we went looking for the thing next night armed with axes and blades...never found it..though my buddy freaked out and accidentally hit a bull with a double bladed axe ..we ran...FAST..that night we saw that "thing" though was the night of the omni ring I think its called? ..big clouded circle around the moon...guess wrong night to be out..haha

Wild Shadow
spooky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.