Marvel Earth vs Cyborg Superman and Brainiac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Cyborg Superman and Brainiac have arrived on Marvel Earth, intent on becoming its rulers by launching a surprise attack on its denizens.

Can the heroes and villains of Marvel Earth defeat this techno-duo?

No magic or reality warping powers allowed.

iceman24567
No prep? I say the combined forces of Marvel Earth stomp them.

golem370
Two vs a planet full of heros and villains I don't think its quite fair to to the duo

Starscream M
Originally posted by golem370
Two vs a planet full of heros and villains I don't think its quite fair to to the duo Well, you have to remember that both could take over all the computer systems in the world, and basically control all tech-based weaponry on the planet...

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Starscream M
Well, you have to remember that both could take over all the computer systems in the world, and basically control all tech-based weaponry on the planet...

Hulk, Sentry, Iceman, etc...

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk, Sentry, Iceman, etc... Yeah that list would have to go on for a while before it's enough to beat the duo.

golem370
Which version of Brainiac

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah that list would have to go on for a while before it's enough to beat the duo.

It depends of the version of Brainiac, but I put Hulk over an "average" (Like Sups fight on regular basis) Brainiac.

Cyborg Sups would be a problem, but the likes of Richards, Doom, Stark and Pym would probably be able to eradicate him permanantly.

iceman24567
It depends of the version of Brainiac, but I put Hulk over an "average" (Like Sups fight on regular basis) Brainiac.

Cyborg Sups would be a problem, but the likes of Richards, Doom, Stark and Pym would probably be able to eradicate him permanantly. Honestly the brains are probably the best bet against this team because force won't put them down for long eek!

Bouboumaster
Honestly the brains are probably the best bet against this team because force won't put them down for long eek!

Even Hulk's force? shifty

golem370
Nightcrawler Vision Sue Richards and Shadowcat would be useful as well. Invisibility intangibility.

Bouboumaster
Nightcrawler Vision Sue Richards and Shadowcat would be useful as well. Invisibility intangibility.

Vision? Against two technopaths? I don't think so stick out tongue

golem370
What if he is intangible. They should even know he is there.

Lord Feron
They would lose but. Straight up trying to take on the earth they wouldn't get too far. If they kept themselves hidden and subtly do things and incapacitate some key people. They would be far more successful but still lose. I mean I always think if some one has enough power, brains they can manipulate events making them seem totally unrelated. Happen in MU and DCU, usually takes some plot device or some character doing some crazy clutch move to stop the "behind the scene" guys.

Bentley
If they try to control Tiamut, either they lose instantly and horribly or they win the whole thing.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Bentley
If they try to control Tiamut, either they lose instantly and horribly or they win the whole thing.

I totally forgot him stick out tongue

Well... Marvel in a spite match

AlmightyKfish
Molecule Man stomps them in a second.

iceman24567
If they try to control Tiamut, either they lose instantly and horribly or they win the whole thing. I think they could take over his being.

golem370
I think they would get booted by to DC if they tryed to mess with a Celestial.

iceman24567
I think they would get booted by to DC if they tryed to mess with a Celestial. Why? Henshaw took over the source wall with some effort the same wall that imprisons Gods.

Avlon
Cyborg Sups would be a problem, but the likes of Richards, Doom, Stark and Pym would probably be able to eradicate him permanantly.

Stark, Doom, and Pym would be in for this.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6619/returnofsuperman446ch6.th.jpg

and Richards would be dead even faster.

Mindset
Has CS taken over living tech as powerful and advanced as a Celestial?

Avlon
The inter-dimensional prison ship known as bunnie.

Mindset
It's as powerful as Tiamut?

Avlon
Originally posted by Mindset
It's as powerful as Tiamut?

Highly doubt it.

Why do you ask?

Mindset
Because the claim was made that he may be able to take over Tiamut.

Starscream M
first, no Tiamut

second, how are they going to defeat Brainiac or Henshaw when either could transfer their consciousness into every computer operated machinery in the world?

psycho gundam
Cyborg Superman and Brainiac have arrived on Marvel Earth, intent on becoming its rulers by launching a surprise attack on its denizens.

Can the heroes and villains of Marvel Earth defeat this techno-duo?

No magic or reality warping powers allowed.

magneto, quasar, xavier and dr. strange (though he he is exempt for this) and a few other have screens around the earth that detect incoming threats attuned to their field of expertise.

magneto, quasar, and ..maybe sentry can hold off the duo so reed and co. can come up with something along the lines of a phantom zone projector.

Starscream M
Brainiac could in seconds destroy the whole planet if he wanted to...

he could activate and fire every single nuclear weapon on the planet (that's about 10,000 nukes...each one could wipe out a city)...enough to destroy the planet 100 times over

plus, anyone who survives will have to deal with deadly radiation and whole host of other effects.

Mindset
Ego the living Centurion is on Earth smile

Mindset

he could activate and fire every single nuclear weapon on the planet (that's about 10,000 nukes...each one could wipe out a city)...enough to destroy the planet 100 times over

plus, anyone who survives will have to deal with deadly radiation and whole host of other effects. How do you become a ruler of a planet by destroying it?

iceman24567
How do you become a ruler of a planet by destroying it? Threatening to destroy it would work much better.

Starscream M
How do you become a ruler of a planet by destroying it? he wouldn't...I merely stated that to illustrate how Brainiac would fight

he would more likely launch tactical nukes to destroy strategic points and have the threat of launching more in order for Earth to submit

Bentley
These two guys won't achieve what Kang already achieved.

In a more serious note, Strange and Thor may solo. Time travel to any point before those two gain control of anything and that's that.

psycho gundam

plus, anyone who survives will have to deal with deadly radiation and whole host of other effects. nuclear weapons aren't stored near important installations that would cripple the earth, nukes have to travel to important strike zones, fat chance that's happening considering how many super powered people there are on earth and the fact that stark has a satellite array able to take out that very option.
once those missiles start flying, they get taken out by the sentry and the network stark created.

an that would create a world wide union against the dc duo, not a good idea. divide and concur is a tried and tested superior stratagem.

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
nuclear weapons aren't stored near important installations that would cripple the earth, nukes have to travel to important strike zones, fat chance that's happening considering how many super powered people there are on earth and the fact that stark has a satellite array able to take out that very option.
once those missiles start flying, they get taken out by the sentry and the network stark created.

an that would create a world wide union against the dc duo, not a good idea. divide and concur is a tried and tested superior stratagem.

Stark, Shield, etc would all be in a tech blackout. Brainiac and Cyborg Superman will have taken control over every techinstallment on the planet, including satellites, underground facilities, sentinels, etc.

Sentry would be extremely vulnerable to Henshaw or Brainiac screwing with his mind.

Starscream M
These two guys won't achieve what Kang already achieved.

In a more serious note, Strange and Thor may solo. Time travel to any point before those two gain control of anything and that's that. as stipulated in the OP, no magic.

Avlon
Because the claim was made that he may be able to take over Tiamut.

I don't see that happening.

The tech is one thing.... the celestial itself is another thing entirely.

Bentley
as stipulated in the OP, no magic.

So no Odin Force either? embarrasment

I'm going to be invading DC Earth soon, no magic.

AlmightyKfish
Again, Molecule Man wins in 3 seconds.

They try anything and he atomises them.
The end =]

Jynocidus
Marvel Earth

Jynocidus
Magneto and Wolverine ftw

Lord Feron
Everytime someone says "lets take over dc earth" 2 words Molecular Man. Peace out.

Again as people say do things quietly. And straight up aggressive take over would lead to their quickest demise.

Avlon
If it's the Earth as depicted in WWH. Then it's a shitstomp victory between Henshaw and Braniac on Earth.

By forum rules, they lose with every hero/villain/god/etc on Marvel Earth plotting against them. While the 2 may cause som MAJOR damage and take out a lot of heroes and villains, they will ultimately lose.

Naija boy
Marvel earth stomps

Starscream M
Originally posted by Avlon
If it's the Earth as depicted in WWH. Then it's a shitstomp victory between Henshaw and Braniac on Earth.

By forum rules, they lose with every hero/villain/god/etc on Marvel Earth plotting against them. While the 2 may cause som MAJOR damage and take out a lot of heroes and villains, they will ultimately lose. no gods.

I stipulated in my initial post that no magic or reality altering powers allowed.

tjcoady
Why? Henshaw took over the source wall with some effort the same wall that imprisons Gods.

Two problems:

Henshaw had a WHILE to do that, while he was trapped there.

and

The Source Wall doesn't really fight back.

iceman24567
I said with effort and the Source wall obviuously fights to keep its victims or they would just walk off of it no expression

Lord Feron
I said with effort and the Source wall obviuously fights to keep its victims or they would just walk off of it no expression

So your saying stuff like cement fights back... if you got stuck and tired to break out you would say that the cement is fighting back? Thats one way of thinking about it.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Lord Feron
So your saying stuff like cement fights back... if you got stuck and tired to break out you would say that the cement is fighting back? Thats one way of thinking about it. Nice you obviously didnt understand what I meant so you tried to act as if my post made no sense. Failure the wall obviuosly has a mechanism that puts its victims in a coma like state I guess concrete can do that too huh no expression. If putting its victims to sleep isnt fighting to keep them then I submit.

Lord Feron
Nice you obviously didnt understand what I meant so you tried to act as if my post made no sense. Failure the wall obviuosly has a mechanism that puts its victims in a coma like state I guess concrete can do that too huh no expression. If putting its victims to sleep isnt fighting to keep them then I submit.

Nice you can be fantastically rude child but you will grow up eventually. Fear not, I will tolerate you as long as I can. Unfortunately I am unaware of any concrete that can put you to sleep wink .

I don't believe putting someone to sleep is a offensive or defensive measure against being controlled.

Someone used the example of controlling the Source wall as a Technopathy feat. What can a wall that can make people sleep defend itself from technopathy? Yes it is impressive to control the source wall via technopathy but does the source wall really have anything that can defend against it?

The source wall has imprisoning powers to keep people "sedated" nothing to do with keeping it from being controlled. Like a supercomputer taht can can calculate and run a million programs but has not anti virus...

Real question about the source wall: If the source wall forces someone to sleep, can machines be effected by it? Like If Braniac or Amazo got caught in there what would happen?

iceman24567
I'm rude yet you call me a child I rather not debate with you until you pick up some New God comics. Lulz at you saying putting its victims asleep isnt offensive or defensive.

Lord Feron
I'm rude yet you call me a child I rather not debate with you until you pick up some New God comics. Lulz at you saying putting its victims asleep isnt offensive or defensive.

I was merely trying to replicate your condescending attitude. Apparently you don't like it much either. May I suggest a calm and inviting debating enviroment? Your right I should read more New Gods comics, they are good... for the most part.

Again would you saying it's a offensive ability? or more a defensive ability to protect itself from invaders?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.