Captain Marvel problems

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
A little excerpt from Wikipedia that I am hoping is false.

What do you all think? I'm recently becoming a Marvel fan and I was really looking forward to this.

Magee
That is true and a darker Captain Marvel film could be good especially if Black Adam is involved. However the latest news is Warner bros have no interest in making this film any time soon.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Magee
That is true and a darker Captain Marvel film could be good especially if Black Adam is involved. However the latest news is Warner bros have no interest in making this film any time soon.

Making it darker by giving Black Adam more time and awesome feats=great idea.

making it darker and making Marvel fight some type of dark tone thingy like dark knight environment=bad idea.

Either have Adam go WWIII or don't make it dark at all.

roughrider
Making it light doesn't mean making it comical, which is why I don't want a director of comedies making this.
Fantastic Four got criticized because of it's tone, which is the hardest thing to pull off correctly; it can't be as serious as X-Men, but because it's a family dynamic it's somewhat comedic.
Shazam/Captain Marvel should have a blend of the Superman & Spider Man films. Finding that tone is just as tricky as making the story believable.

zeel
The captian marvel flick stated to come out in 2010 had a budget of over $300 millon at one time. It had more financal support then the next few superman man movies combined.

the film has since been cancelled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.