Luke and Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
How powerful was Luke by ROTJ?

What class is Luke by ROTJ Padwan, Jedi, Jedi Master?

How much of an unknown is Revan or do we have enough info to make comments and speculations about him?

Gideon
Luke is powerful in terms of instinctive use of the Force. His formal training is sorely lacking and he is hardly comparable to really anyone with a modicum of talent at that time. As far as his class is concerned, no idea.

As far as Darth Gary-Stu is concerned, aside from being a cosmic joke for SW literature and media, all we know is that he was an exceptionally powerful and highly knowledgeable Lord of the Sith.

Darth Sexy
And the greatest ladies man of the SW mythos

Gideon
I know you think that's cute, but it's not. Since, you know, he's not on record for being as much.

Hell, Palpatine attracted more women than him. He's getting his ass kicked in the love department by a manipulative bastard who looks like his forehead sprouted a gigantic ass.

GenomeFrozener
Just curious, why compare two characters whose characteristics are way different?

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Gideon
I know you think that's cute, but it's not. Since, you know, he's not on record for being as much.

Hell, Palpatine attracted more women than him. He's getting his ass kicked in the love department by a manipulative bastard who looks like his forehead sprouted a gigantic ass.

The only difference is Palpatine is using force persuasion, while Revan is using pure charisma.

Gideon
You know, every time you type, you begin to remind me more and more of Nebaris. Bright, but completely ignorant of the facts.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Gideon
You know, every time you type, you begin to remind me more and more of Nebaris. Bright, but completely ignorant of the facts.

Everytime you type, you remind me of that guy who was completely oblivious of sarcasm.

Gideon
You do realize that if I really thought you were Nebaris, we wouldn't be speaking? big grin

Lord Lucien
Damn... who was that again?

Cpt. Valerian
Revan isn't really as bad as people think him to be. And the game's awesome.

Oh btw Gideon, your mom was great last night.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
Revan isn't really as bad as people think him to be. And the game's awesome.

Oh btw Gideon, your mom was great last night.

You dad was even better. BURN

DorianYates
To the OP.

All we know about revan is that he sucks, he is a womaniser and he is too clumsy to ever wield a lightsaber properly and he also has a terrible sense of humor especially when he tries to crack a joke about his parents.

BUT he had this awesome force power known as force penis enlargement but failed when he made an attempt.

Darth Truculent
If Revan sucked Dorian, then how did Revan turn so many Jedi easily? Revan he is counted to be among one of the most powerful Sith Lords in history. If he wasn't knocked out on the bridge of his flagship when Malak attempted to kill him, who knows how strong in the darkside he would have become. Revan had the power of the SF and the collected knowledge of the ancients. Bane was obsessed with the ancient Sith and most of his power he learned was from the ancient text and Revan's holocron. Revan created the "rule of two" so don't say that Revan was weak.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
If Revan sucked Dorian, then how did Revan turn so many Jedi easily? Revan he is counted to be among one of the most powerful Sith Lords in history. If he wasn't knocked out on the bridge of his flagship when Malak attempted to kill him, who knows how strong in the darkside he would have become. Revan had the power of the SF and the collected knowledge of the ancients. Bane was obsessed with the ancient Sith and most of his power he learned was from the ancient text and Revan's holocron. Revan created the "rule of two" so don't say that Revan was weak. He was being irritable, don't take it seriously.

DorianYates
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
If Revan sucked Dorian, then how did Revan turn so many Jedi easily? Revan he is counted to be among one of the most powerful Sith Lords in history. If he wasn't knocked out on the bridge of his flagship when Malak attempted to kill him, who knows how strong in the darkside he would have become. Revan had the power of the SF and the collected knowledge of the ancients. Bane was obsessed with the ancient Sith and most of his power he learned was from the ancient text and Revan's holocron. Revan created the "rule of two" so don't say that Revan was weak. Don't be an idiot, it was obviously a joke.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by DorianYates
Don't be an idiot, it was obviously a joke. Do you also find it sad that only we ahem... "old-timers" recognize each others' meanings?

DorianYates
Idk...

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Do you also find it sad that only we ahem... "old-timers" recognize each others' meanings?

Well maybe it's because your meanings suck !

Cpt. Valerian
I'm not such of an 'old-timer' and I can recognize meanings, you know.

Lord Lucien
I'm not such of an 'old-timer' and I can recognize meanings, you know. You're old in my book, Mjr.

Cpt. Valerian
... How do you..?

Lord Lucien
... How do you..? How do I... keep in such good shape? Maintain my silky smooth yet masculine complexion? Lots of vegetables, a Centrum a day, and liberal amounts nutrient-rich lotion.

Or did you mean something else?

Cpt. Valerian
No, I meant something else, which involves the word Mjr.

Darth Truculent
I hate dial-up modems. I can't even appologize properly. It takes me too long to write this on a standard modem. I really need to get high-speed.

Lord Lucien
Ugh, I remember dial-up. The hours upon hours I wasted waiting for the Wikipedia homepage.

Darth Truculent
You can't even get the images right. It's all grainy if not, the images don't even load on the page!

Darth Storm
Revan was F***ing powerfull man! he's powerfull

GenomeFrozener
Revan was powerful, but there are alot more powerful characters than him.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Revan was powerful, but there are alot more powerful characters than him.
QFT

Originally posted by Darth Storm
Revan was F***ing powerfull man! he's powerfull

You've said that several times now. Would you (in any thread) care to substantiate this assertion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.