Odin vs Gog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
nods to ice man

odin (detroyer armour,all asgards life force,uni mind and odin sword)

vs

gog

who wins?

iceman24567
Originally posted by skyfather
nods to ice man

vs

gog

who wins? Originally posted by iceman24567
Gog's staff housed the power of the Source, the Guardians of the Galaxy and the power of Zeus and Shazam combined along with the power of a dozen suns whats your point again?

Galan007
nods to ice man

vs

gog

who wins? So when someone disagrees/argues with your line of thinking, you go cry about it and make a bait thread? lulz.

skyfather
Originally posted by Galan007
So when someone disagrees/argues with your line of thinking, you go cry about it and make a bait thread? lulz. its not bait and not crying,if you read my re post then you would understand.

iceman24567
Gog one shots Odin because im biased.

skyfather
Originally posted by iceman24567
Gog one shots Odin because im biased. so you didnt see the dur then.

iceman24567
so you didnt see the dur then. The dur that was edited in there sure i did doesn't make much difference to me because im biased eek!

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
So when someone disagrees/argues with your line of thinking, you go cry about it and make a bait thread? lulz.
He's done that a few times now. . Bada just warned of this.

skyfather
The dur that was edited in there sure i did doesn't make much difference to me because im biased eek! the dur was edited cos if forgot to add it after it was copyed

iceman24567
Ok whatever it really doesn't matter continue with the bait thread...

Mindset
So who wins?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
So who wins?
Who cares.

iceman24567
Gog one shots Odin because im biased. eek!

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
Who cares. I do.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
I do.
It's a split. Gog is superior to Thanos. And Thanos was doing ok against Odin. So I' say they both can beat each other.

xJLxKing
Gog 6/10

iceman24567
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Gog 6/10 thumb up

quanchi112
It's a split. Gog is superior to Thanos. And Thanos was doing ok against Odin. So I' say they both can beat each other. Was Odin in the destroyer armor at the time?Originally posted by xJLxKing
Gog 6/10 Based on what?

xJLxKing
My opinion on which character is better

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
My opinion on which character is better Not more powerful.

I'm Bran
It's a split. Gog is superior to Thanos. And Thanos was doing ok against Odin. So I' say they both can beat each other. no expression

UKR
nods to ice man

vs

gog

who wins?

From what I know of Gog (which isn't much since I don't usually read DC) he devoted his life to finding and killing the Superman of every dimension. So it doesn't sound like he's up there with a guy who doesn't even need to pay Superman level foes any attention.

DarkOdin
It's a split. Gog is superior to Thanos. And Thanos was doing ok against Odin. So I' say they both can beat each other.

Thanos didn't do ok he got owned. Granted he took one hell of beating.

Odin didn't even put much effort to fighting him.

I think Odin was more surprise that Thanos could take the hits he was.

Odin did not stress himself at all the only time Thanos seemed to do anything was when he grabbed Spear and then Thanos got toss quite a distance into a building.

Odin pawned him lol

iceman24567
Originally posted by UKR
From what I know of Gog (which isn't much since I don't usually read DC) he devoted his life to finding and killing the Superman of every dimension. So it doesn't sound like he's up there with a guy who doesn't even need to pay Superman level foes any attention. Dude read some Gog before spewing out just random jazz.

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by I'm Bran
no expression

Not meaning to derail the thread or anything but your avatar is freaking me out.

Anyway, I would lean towards Odin because he has (detroyer armour,all asgards life force,uni mind and odin sword)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.