SS4 Gogeta and Kid Buu vs SS4 Vegito and LSS Broly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Wil
I think this would be a hell of a battle. Some of the best anime fighters ever, IMO. Gogeta at SS4 and Kid Buu vs Vegito at SS4 and Broly at LSS. Who wins?

BetaProxy
Lol you pretty muched stacked it so that Broly would win. Its a close one but overall (well not really) vegito and Broly win. The weakest link in this one in my honest opinion is kid buu.

k1Lla441
why do you keep using broly and gogeta in your threads?

Slaanesh
team 2..broly and buu are pretty much useless here..

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by k1Lla441
why do you keep using broly and gogeta in your threads?

because they are cool. Why do you even care. Mind your own buisness. I am sick and tired of you asking that on every thread I start.

Mairuzu
Gogeta and buu

bye

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
because they are cool. Why do you even care. Mind your own buisness. I am sick and tired of you asking that on every thread I start.
i only asked it in 2 of your threads. and a just because a character is cool doesnt mean that using that person in every thread will make it successful

Ultimate Wil
Well I started it and you can't do shit stick out tongue

ThunderGodEneru
Broly can beat either on team 1.

TheBadguy
This is just Gogeta vs Vegito. Buu could possibly play a factor because I'm sure he could absorb Broly or change him into candy but even then I doubt he'd matter.

BradBalboa
this is very hard to say, gogeta and vegtio would be fighting and ther weaker buu and broly wud be fighting each other, but buu and broly both get stronger and stronger as they fight, who knows where this fight could go..i just hope the universe can hadnle that amount of power :P

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by BradBalboa
this is very hard to say, gogeta and vegtio would be fighting and ther weaker buu and broly wud be fighting each other, but buu and broly both get stronger and stronger as they fight, who knows where this fight could go..i just hope the universe can hadnle that amount of power :P

Where was it ever stated that Kid Buu gets stronger as time passes?

ThunderGodEneru
I would actually like to know that as well.

Ultimate Wil
Yeah, Kid Buu doesn't get stronger over time. Does he confused ?

Wei Phoenix
Yeah, Kid Buu doesn't get stronger over time. Does he confused ?

No thats Brad's DBZ logic of failure. You wouldn't believe the things he says about the them.

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No thats Brad's DBZ logic of failure. You wouldn't believe the things he says about the them.

Yeah, because I don't remember that, I thought he could just suck people in, and stuff

Wei Phoenix
Yeah Super Buu was absorbing people left and right. I don't remember that Kid Buu flashback but I think he absorbed that fat Kai somehow.

BradBalboa
Where was it ever stated that Kid Buu gets stronger as time passes? Gkus says an i quote "Darn you your twice as strong as you where before, how do i beat you"??... sorry if thtst hard to undesterstand, im drunk whilst writing this haha XP

Wei Phoenix
And when did he say that? Is it impossible to believe that he just powered up? I mean Frieza got stronger during their fight but that doesn't mean that he gets stronger over time, he just powered up.

First_Tsurugi06
You could've at least used a stronger Buu form.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
You could've at least used a stronger Buu form.

Like Buuhan, his strongest form.

ThunderGodEneru
Or, maybe he meant he is twice as strong as when he fought him before, referring to Fat Buu.

Ever thought of that?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Or, maybe he meant he is twice as strong as when he fought him before, referring to Fat Buu.

Ever thought of that?

Ever thought you were too inferior to understand Brad Logic?

ThunderGodEneru
Stfu you filthy Canadian.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Stfu you filthy Canadian.

But my location says United States.

ThunderGodEneru
But your mom says Canada.

BradBalboa
And when did he say that? Is it impossible to believe that he just powered up? I mean Frieza got stronger during their fight but that doesn't mean that he gets stronger over time, he just powered up.

just before he goes ssj3, fat buu got stronger by the second, he got tht ability of kid buu

Wei Phoenix
just before he goes ssj3, fat buu got stronger by the second, he got tht ability of kid buu

Where do you get your information from seriously? Show me something, some me some source from AT, some reliable source of information and not just your opinion. Even the Wiki articles on Buu don't give him the ability to get stronger over time. Super Buu didn't get stronger by the second either.

ThunderGodEneru
Yeah, I don't remember any of this in the manga.

Ultimate Wil
Yeah Super Buu was absorbing people left and right. I don't remember that Kid Buu flashback but I think he absorbed that fat Kai somehow.

Kid Buu never absorbed people, just Super Buu, but Kidd Buu is the stronger of he 2 in terms of skill.

Gkus says an i quote "Darn you your twice as strong as you where before, how do i beat you"??... sorry if thtst hard to undesterstand, im drunk whilst writing this haha XP

When SS2 Goku goes to SS3 Goku, he is twice as strong as he was before. When SS Broly turns into LSS Broly, he is twice as stronger, and this is the same case, when Super Buu turns into Kid Buu, he is twice as strong.

Wei Phoenix
Kid Buu never absorbed people, just Super Buu, but Kidd Buu is the stronger of he 2 in terms of skill.

When SS2 Goku goes to SS3 Goku, he is twice as strong as he was before. When SS Broly turns into LSS Broly, he is twice as stronger, and this is the same case, when Super Buu turns into Kid Buu, he is twice as strong.

Actually Super Buu turning into Kid Buu is Buu becoming weaker. Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu.

ThunderGodEneru
Kid Buu is weaker than Super Buu though.

And Kid Buu did absorb people.

Quincy
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Gogeta and buu

bye

this one

BradBalboa
Actually Super Buu turning into Kid Buu is Buu becoming weaker. Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu.

funny, since when super buu was trunign into kid buu, vegeta and goku where amazed and terrified to see that hi power was increasing rather than decreasing!!! plus my quote was from the anime, ocean dub from toonami, its obvious too since goku attacks werent hurting buu later in the fight and he beat vegeta easier later on :P

Wei Phoenix
funny, since when super buu was trunign into kid buu, vegeta and goku where amazed and terrified to see that hi power was increasing rather than decreasing!!! plus my quote was from the anime, ocean dub from toonami, its obvious too since goku attacks werent hurting buu later in the fight and he beat vegeta easier later on :P

Funny seeing as Goku told Vegeta while inside Buu that he (standard Super Buu) would kill them both if they went out there and fought him yet he was ready and willing to fight kid buu.

Darkstorm Zero
Its called speculating... By feats Kid Buu shits on Super Gohan Buu from such height, he thought God himself just crapped on him.

First_Tsurugi06
Feats often mean less than dialogue in DBZ, especially when the dialogue is as bluntly stated as half of Goku's lines, especially in the manga, where he never even brought up so much as an implication of Kid Buu being stronger than Super Buu. In fact he, after the transformation into Kid Buu, he stated to Vegeta that they could take him now. That, and the manga is the original source material, thus it's ultimately the ulterior source for the series' facts, whereas the english dub of the anime is considered one of the last places to turn. Pretty much Frieza saga and beyond, most of the strongest Z fighters were generally seen as potential planet busters even before they all reached their peaks in the Buu saga. The only other character besides Kid Buu to have destroyed a planet canonically is Frieza. Does that immediately make him stronger than Buuhan, which it doesn't? By "feats" Buuhan had few besides getting rubbery pink his ass handed to him by Vegito, a.k.a. the most powerful character in the DBZ manga and the Dragonball franchise's canon, who ceased to exist solely because his plan backfired somewhat when he let Buu absorb him.

The only forms of dialogue that actually DO imply Kid Buu is anything of the strongest Buu are translation errors in Funimation's english dub, which as I said earlier aren't the best source for the real facts, and one of the facts is that Kid Buu is the second or third weakest form of Buu at best (the only Buu he's stronger than by canon is Fat Buu without evil inside him, and possibly the skinny evil Buu who ate the good Fat Buu). It's Kid Buu's insanity, recklessness, and coplete disregard for anything but his desire to kill and destroy that makes him the most dangerous of Buu's forms; he's pure, unrestrained evil with nothing holding him back.

Summing this all up, he and Broly are still the weakest links here by Status which, in DBZ, is > Feats. SSJ4 Gogeta may be from the anime-only, Akira Toriyama-less, ultimately non-canon shit ride that was GT, and SSJ4 Vegito may not even exist in that, but SSJ4 Gogeta was conceived as the DB Franchise's simgle most powerful character, and SSJ4 Vegito is the what-if result of the superior Potara Fusion, thus, the would-be most powerful character that has existed in some form beforehand.

ThunderGodEneru
You are right about one thing, powerscaling is infinitely more important in DBZ than feats.

But when the characters are not part of the canon, they are not subject to said powerscaling.

First_Tsurugi06
I suppose so, yes. But in this particular case, that would mean 75% of the combatants in this thread are not subject to powerscaling, and are otherwise disregardable from canon on normal terms (at least SSJ4 Gogeta and Vegito, there's some who debate that at least the first Broly movie is canon). One of the four characters here (SSJ4 Vegito) is subject to purely hypothesizing based on his character's concept--being the result of a more perfect fusion technique than the Metamorese Dance which creates Gogeta, and more effectively combining the fusers' powers together than with the dance--through that logic, the basic consensus is that any time Vegito and Gogeta are in the same SSJ form be it SSJ1 or SSJ4, Vegito would be more powerful by default. Not to mention the fusion would be permanent, whereas SSJ4 Gogeta's biggest weakness is the fact that he has only a third the normal time limit of the Fusion Dance. Even if they were equal, Vegito's lack of a time limit is ultimately his biggest advantage.

Putting that aside for now, Kid Buu is ultimately the only one here who is necessarily 100% canon to the Dragonball franchsie. Again, with the exception of at least a few plot-holes that can be debated over, there's belief that "Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan" is a canon movie. I remember someone somewhere (possibly here) saying that Toriyama stated in an interview that aside from the two specials "History of Trunks", and "Bardock: Father of Goku" (which were basically prequels of sorts), there were only two movies that he said were canon, which were the first Broly movie, and "Bojack Unbound".

deathcon27
kid buu would probably just absorb broly with ease and tag with gogeta on vegito but if vegito holds out untill gogeta defuziz then he wins its all bout endurance here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.