Mandrakk The Dark Monitor Vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Mandrakk seemed pretty formidable. Taking on Superman in that cosmic armor. Can Odin win? Can Mandrakk kill him?

Galvaclaw
Odins a bit out of his depth here...

cloud102
Mandrakk has the energy of a billion suns and is the greatest of all monitors!!

Raoul
Originally posted by cloud102
Mandrakk has the energy of a billion suns and is the greatest of all monitors!!

and superman still whupped his ass.

cloud102
Yeah, from the HELP of ALL the Monitors. Cosmic suit rocks.

tjcoady
Mandrakk.

In my opinion, Mandrakk was operating at a level beyond the Living Tribunal- the Orrery of Worlds (the Multiverse) was just a tool the Monitors built...

Philosophía
Seriously, what the f*ck is up with this thread ?Originally posted by cloud102
Mandrakk has the energy of a billion suns

Just .. lulz.

And facepalm

UKR
Galaxies > 1 billion suns (a sun is just a star, you know. It's no better than other stars in any way). If Superman matters against this Mandrakk guy or he has to pay Superman any attention, I don't think he's in Odin's league.

cloud102

cloud102
Originally posted by tjcoady
Mandrakk.

In my opinion, Mandrakk was operating at a level beyond the Living Tribunal- the Orrery of Worlds (the Multiverse) was just a tool the Monitors built...

Didn't see it as that, but you could be right.

tjcoady
Originally posted by UKR
Galaxies > 1 billion suns (a sun is just a star, you know. It's no better than other stars in any way). If Superman matters against this Mandrakk guy or he has to pay Superman any attention, I don't think he's in Odin's league.

It was the concept of Superman, representing the entirety of superheroes ever in existence, wearing armor created by the Monitors, which had the ability to CONTINUALLY INCREASE POWER IN ORDER TO CONFRONT ANY THREAT.

And considering that these are the multiverse-level Morrison-monitors we're talking about, "any threat" literally means any being in the entire DC multiverse- the Spectre, Mordru, the classic Anti-Monitor, Henshaw with Rings, classic Ion....

cloud102
Originally posted by tjcoady
It was the concept of Superman, representing the entirety of superheroes ever in existence, wearing armor created by the Monitors, which had the ability to CONTINUALLY INCREASE POWER IN ORDER TO CONFRONT ANY THREAT.

And considering that these are the multiverse-level Morrison-monitors we're talking about, "any threat" literally means any being in the entire DC multiverse- the Spectre, Mordru, the classic Anti-Monitor, Henshaw with Rings, classic Ion....

What was up with Primal Monitor? Thought we'd see it.

Philosophía
Originally posted by cloud102
What is up with YOU!?

Summarizing Mandrakk to 'the power of a billion suns!!111'. That is wrong, idiotic, and shows a lack of comprehension while reading the story.

And like that alone wasn't enough, it also leads to this kind of posts ..

Originally posted by UKR

This is spite.

Raoul
yeah, anyway, closed for spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.