Who in Marvel could escape the Source Wall?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Sky-father or lower beings only.

golem370
Runner with the space gem

iceman24567
Teleportation?

Bentley
It depends what is like, really, if your soul and body are paralyzed someone like Surfer would have experience in getting attacked both ways.

cloud102
Nightcrawler with his swords.

Lord Feron
Yeah not sure what th esource wall technically does to you. Does it put you asleep? doubt it because one wouldn't be able to do anything if completely unconscious. If it just freezes you and the might of a high herald just needs to break out.. then alot of people would be able to get out. Again what type of imprisonment is it. Always looks like people are either frozen in there or kinda sleeping...

tkitna
Dr. Strange

AlmightyKfish
Rhino.

I mean, he must be good at something?

Galan007
IMO, none of the characters listed in this thread (aside from Nightcrawler /w/ swords, and Rhino) could escape the Source Wall, once already attached to it.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
IMO, none of the characters listed in this thread (aside from Nightcrawler /w/ swords, and Rhino) could escape the Source Wall, once already attached to it. you think NC and Rhino could escape the source wall? confused

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by Starscream M
you think NC and Rhino could escape the source wall? confused Nightcrawler with swords! There's a big difference!

Starscream M
Could a fullpower Galactus do it? hmmm...

Anti-Monitor
Longshot.... laughing

shokosugi
Strange

horrorwolf
Well for starters, Dr. Strange easily.

Jynocidus
Rulk smash puny source wall

fangirl101
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Well for starters, Dr. Strange easily.
How could dr. strange when beings far superior to him couldn't? The best you can hope for is to manipulate the wall if you can keep your mind going.

skygunner41
Bruce Willis.

Ambient
Originally posted by fangirl101
How could dr. strange when beings far superior to him couldn't? The best you can hope for is to manipulate the wall if you can keep your mind going.
Cyborg did it yet Darkseid couldn't would this mean his far above the mad god or the old godz????

iceman24567
Henshaw is a very powerful technopath.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Ambient
Cyborg did it yet Darkseid couldn't would this mean his far above the mad god or the old godz????
For one the source wall seems to be built to hold the Gods. DS also gets his power from the source and the wall drains his power. So it would make sense that he couldn't get off of it.

Ambient
Makes no diff. nothing techno about the source... Ohh, if i remember correctly just after Henshaws sourcewall feat DS spank him silly too easy boot..
For one the source wall seems to be built to hold the Gods. DS also gets his power from the source and the wall drains his power. So it would make sense that he couldn't get off of it.
Everything in DC atleast comes from the source..

So it would seem that this applies to those superior beings (old godz) as well.. I dont see why someone as versatile as say Dr. Strange, Quazar, Surfer or Thanos couldn't escape its not specifically built to house them...

iceman24567
Henshaw has manipulated things that aren't techno before if im not mistaken.

Ambient
My point was that his nowhere above DS... Yet DS couldn't escape from it (wall).. Try to make some sense from that???

Mindset
DS was too fat to escape

fangirl101
My point was that his nowhere above DS... Yet DS couldn't escape from it (wall).. Try to make some sense from that???
I already did. Keep up. The source wall drains DS. So of course he wouldn't have the power to escape it.

Ambient
I already did. Keep up. The source wall drains DS. So of course he wouldn't have the power to escape it.
HUH!!! like i said this also holds true to the other beings imprisoned in the wall.. Unlike Henshaw, Dr. strange, Surfer and the other i mentioned
has no bearing towards the source and w/ their versatility intact shouldn't have a problem to escape from it...

occultdestroyer
Probably a Celestial.
Or any Abstract.

fangirl101
HUH!!! like i said this also holds true to the other beings imprisoned in the wall.. Unlike Henshaw, Dr. strange, Surfer and the other i mentioned
has no bearing towards the source and w/ their versatility intact shouldn't have a problem to escape from it...
Double talk. you said that it didn't make sense that henshaw who is less powerful for DS to escape the wall. I explained why. But NOT everyone on the wall gets drained. the uber beings who are held on the wall dont' even know they are really trapped. To them it's like a second has passed that they've been on the wall.

Ambient
Double talk. you said that it didn't make sense that henshaw who is less powerful for DS to escape the wall. I explained why. But NOT everyone on the wall gets drained. the uber beings who are held on the wall dont' even know they are really trapped. To them it's like a second has passed that they've been on the wall.
Double talk????

Your actually just speculating, their was never any mention of DS being drained while trap in the wall... Yeah they don't know because they're consciousness are not intact, it is in a dreamstate and like you said this wall was meant for them, this godz but this applies not to the like of Henshaw as evident when trapped, he was fully aware and in complete control in body/powers and because of his versatility was able to escape... Someone whose as resourcefull and versatile as him should also manage to escape the wall.. ie.. Strange, Thanos, Surfer, Quazar, Genis.. etc..etc..

fangirl101
Double talk????

Your actually just speculating, their was never any mention of DS being drained while trap in the wall... Yeah they don't know because they're consciousness are not intact, it is in a dreamstate and like you said this wall was meant for them, this godz but this applies not to the like of Henshaw as evident when trapped he was fully aware and in complete control in body/powers and because of his versatility was able to escape... Someone whose are as resourcefull and versatile as him should also manage to escape the wall.. ie.. Strange, Thanos, Surfer, Quazar, Genis.. etc..etc..
LOL. No. DS actually does lose his power when he touches the source wall. You didn't know? confused

Priest
Originally posted by Mindset
DS was too fat to escape
thumb up
Tony Stark could escape it, he's a techopath roll eyes (sarcastic)

fangirl101
Originally posted by Priest
thumb up
Tony Stark could escape it, he's a techopath roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yeah. he's so good he can create quasar bands like Henshaw can make sinestro rings on the fly. Cuz you know, they are on the same lvl and All. Lulz.

Ambient
LOL. No. DS actually does lose his power when he touches the source wall. You didn't know? confused
No... this is new... when did this happen? Still what the rest i said still holds true...

iceman24567
Originally posted by Priest
thumb up
Tony Stark could escape it, he's a techopath roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by iceman24567
Henshaw has manipulated things that aren't techno before if im not mistaken. thumb up

occultdestroyer
Captain America w/ shield

id369
Blink

Ambient
Hmmm... So it is basically anybody that can teleport, dimensional jump, shift into hyperspace...

Ohh and can someone post a scan or issue # where it shows that DS is immediately depowered when in contact with the source wall... NVR/Fangirl/Jimmy.. Thanks a bunch yes

skyfather
strange easily

thanos through sheer will power

carnage52
thanos.mebbe

Raoul
Hmmm... So it is basically anybody that can teleport, dimensional jump, shift into hyperspace...

Ohh and can someone post a scan or issue # where it shows that DS is immediately depowered when in contact with the source wall... NVR/Fangirl/Jimmy.. Thanks a bunch yes

in S/B 42, after DS is pulled off the wall, he doesn't have his omega powers anymore, iirc.

Ambient
Originally posted by Raoul
in S/B 42, after DS is pulled off the wall, he doesn't have his omega powers anymore, iirc.
Just found it and its actually S/B # 40.. It wasn't the wall that depowered him but rather the decree of the source itself; drained then cut off his connection to the omega realm..

Anyway thanks Raoul...
No he does not lose his powers, it just requires more energies for him to do the norm feat....

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq88/KherubimBacklash/th_DarkseidVillains01_19.jpg

Hmmm... Did someone say Henshaw shifty ????

He was physically pulled out from the source wall by Supes, anybody not related to old/new godz should have all their faculties and powers intact, the possibilities of escape isn't impossible... lol

golem370
Ghost Rider Vision 8th day Juggernaut

Raoul
Just found it and its actually S/B # 40.. It wasn't the wall that depowered him but rather the decree of the source itself; drained then cut off his connection to the omega realm..

Anyway thanks Raoul...

No he does not lose his powers, it just requires more energies for him to do the norm feat....

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq88/KherubimBacklash/th_DarkseidVillains01_19.jpg

Hmmm... Did someone say Henshaw shifty ????

He was physically pulled out from the source wall by Supes, anybody not related to old/new godz should have all their faculties and powers intact, the possibilities of escape isn't impossible... lol

when i said 42 i was talking about the return of his powers... stick out tongue

Phantom Zone
Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.