Pym against the Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Pym gets six months prep to defeat the Avengers and he is pretty mad at them for making him seem less, he will use any method to achieve victory.

- Iron-man.
- Bucky CA.
- Thor.
- Ms. Marvel.
- Wonderman.
- Current Vision.
- Hawkeye.

Can he beat them?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Bentley
Pym gets six months prep to defeat the Avengers and he is pretty mad at them for making him seem less, he will use any method to achieve victory.

- Iron-man.
- Bucky CA.
- Thor.
- Ms. Marvel.
- Wonderman.
- Current Vision.
- Hawkeye.

Can he beat them?

No.

Raoul
couldnt he just build a shit load of uber ultron robots?

Bentley
Originally posted by Raoul
couldnt he just build a shit load of uber ultron robots?

Yep.

tjcoady
Six months prep?

Hell yeah. Apparently he can build tesseract space buildings that exist outside of space and time, and can basically open "Doors," like the freaking Carrier.

He's also waltzing around with his "9,000 most useful tools" in shrunken form.

He knows the Avengers better than anyone. Six months of prep? He could pup up any time, when and where they're least expecting it, armed with a device tailor made to take 'em out.

Hell yeah Hank Pym would win, if he played it smart (and the new Hank Pym doesn't seem to be the arrogant, out of control one. Of course he'd play it smart.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bentley

- Iron-man.
- Bucky CA.
- Thor.
- Ms. Marvel.
- Wonderman.
- Current Vision.
- Hawkeye.

Can he beat them?

Mostly not, thanks to Thor being there.

iceman24567
Pym would demolish them in opinion.

tkitna
I think he could with 6 months time.

srankmissingnin
I think Pym should win but he does have a legacy of failure to up hold. sad

tkitna
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I think Pym should win but he does have a legacy of failure to up hold. sad

He was banging the Wasp and smacking her around at the same time. Thats a big win in my book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.