Tag team vs Challenges

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
You have a team formed of the following characters:

Spider-man
Cyclops
Batman
Hank Pym
Hawkeye
Karnak
Black Canary

For each challenge you can form a team of two using the rooster above, so team has the best chance of besting such challenge. Which challenges can be cleared and which characters are the best to face each?

- Defeating Omega Red.
- Defeating the Thing and Sasquatch.
- Defeating Archangel and Green Goblin.
- Resisting against Extremis Iron-man for more than 10 minutes, in a closed storage.
- Finding and defeating Punisher, in less than an hour. Punisher is hidden in an empty city (the size of the Hell's Kitchen).
- Defeating Sebastian Shaw and Donald Pierce.
- Team is given the Quantum Bands and a GL ring. They have one day to train with it. They have to defeat Guy Gardner.
- Team trains and gives their equipment to Marvel Boy, who will fight Venom, Wolverine and Iron Fist, in an empty building. Training is one day long.

Bentley
I'm starting to guess nobody understood this thread.

Bouboumaster
I will try:
1- Cyclops and Hank Pym. Odds are that Omega Red still win. (Take that Raoul!)

2- Lol, well... Karnak and Clyclops, but it's close to spite, Thing and Sasquatch murder them

3- Spider-Man and Cyclops. They do it

4- Batman and Spider-Man

5- Cyclops and Hawkeye (or Batman, if the Batmobile is allowed) If they find him, they do it

6- Spider-Man and Karnak

7- Batman and.... Well, he do it alone :P

8- I don't know

golem370
1. Spider-Man webbing to snag Omega Red and Cyclops to bfr him.

2.Black Canary to damage their ears Batman for sleeping gas.

3.Hawkeye & Cyclops long range attacks.

4. Spider-Man and Hank Pym

5.Batman & Hank Pym

6.Cyclops and Hawkeye

7.Batman and Cyclops

8.Not sure

Bentley
For the second challenge Batman and sleeping gas is handy. In the first one I don't know if Spidey can get close enough to Arkady to web him.

Seems that training and giving the equipment is the most unsure challenge of them all.

golem370
8. Cyclops and Spider-Man would give him alot of info on Wolverine and Venom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.