Odin, thor vs. Darkseid, orion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Fully powered odin.
Classic thor.
Darkseid before ALE.
Orion w/full gear astro force.

xJLxKing
Hmmm
Odin>DS?
Orion>Thor

Nihilist
team1

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 1 and very easily Actually Odin Solos

horrorwolf
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 1 and very easily Actually Odin Solos

Slaanesh
odin solos

iceman24567
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Hmmm
Odin>DS?
Orion>Thor Yeah i would say thats about it.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Slaanesh
odin solos

UKR
Originally posted by Naija boy

What most everyone else said. And Thor would whoop Orion.

iceman24567
Originally posted by UKR
What most everyone else said. And Thor would whoop Orion. Not while he has full gear.

fangirl101
Originally posted by UKR
What most everyone else said. And Thor would whoop Orion.
no. A mother box has been shown to amp Superman and others to extreme degrees. Orion has used the MB for crazy shit like turning into other people and having thier powers plus his. He'd beat the crap out of thor if he used his MB and AF to their fullest. Orion can also amp his already uber strength. Thor, cannot.

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
Thor, cannot. Yes he can.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
Yes he can.
Prove it.

iceman24567
Yeah prove it no expression.

Mindset
Warrior Madness

iceman24567
Warrior Madness sick

fangirl101
Warrior Madness
No. Just No.

Mindset
I'm right.

UKR
No. Just No.

Yes, just yes. Plus power belt and power gauntlets. Orion is merely an overrated and minor DC character. Thor in his day was actually one of the truly big characters of the MU.

iceman24567
Originally posted by UKR
Orion is merely an overrated and minor DC character. Thor in his day was actually one of the truly big characters of the MU. Oh boy talk about biased.....

fangirl101
Originally posted by UKR
Yes, just yes. Plus power belt and power gauntlets. Orion is merely an overrated and minor DC character. Thor in his day was actually one of the truly big characters of the MU.
This is one of the most ridiculously biased post I've read in a long time.

Please chew your keyboard cord now.

The belt and gauntlets are not part of Thor's standard gear.

And Orion is over rated? Do I have to school you? How do you even argue against DC characters when it's so obvious you don't even read DC that much?

Who is Orion's mother?

What can his MB do?

How powerful is his AF?

How many times has Orion died and come back?

Um yeah, until you know the character, dont' say he's over rated.

Mindset
Orion's mother is Highfather, right?

iceman24567
Orion's mother is Highfather, right? Even though i find you amusing do you think it's cool to egg her on like that seriously this forum will be shut down soon if it keeps going like this.

fangirl101
Originally posted by iceman24567
Even though i find you amusing do you think it's cool to egg her on like that seriously this forum will be shut down soon if it keeps going like this.
MS almost never post about the actual Thread. Just perma ignore. I hate you quoted that. And I had to see it.

Mindset
She's a mature person, I'm sure she'll act accordingly.

She actually didn't put me on ignore.

iceman24567
MS almost never post about the actual Thread. Just perma ignore. I hate you quoted that. And I had to see it. I feel the same way about Quan if you stop quoting him i will stop quoting Mindset

fangirl101
I feel the same way about Quan if you stop quoting him i will stop quoting Mindset
Deal.

UKR
I don't have to answer those questions, although I could answer some if I wanted (not that I really believe the Astro-Force can "shatter worlds"wink. There are likely more people who know the answers about Thor than about Orion. Orion is neither as well known a character nor as significant in his universe. So the power belt and power gauntlets aren't Thor's standard gear? How often does Orion use the Mother Box for such enormous power-ups? It doesn't sound like a standard trick.

fangirl101
Originally posted by UKR
I don't have to answer those questions, although I could answer some if I wanted (not that I really believe the Astro-Force can "shatter worlds"wink. There are likely more people who know the answers about Thor than about Orion. Orion is neither as well known a character nor as significant in his universe. So the power belt and power gauntlets aren't Thor's standard gear? How often does Orion use the Mother Box for such enormous power-ups? It doesn't sound like a standard trick.
Who the hell powers up as a standard trick in the first place? DUH. No one in comics just standarly powers up. And you are being completely an utterly biased. You are arguing against a character you know almost NOTHING about.

skyfather
odin>>>>>>>>>>>darkseid
thor>>>>>>orion

team 1 easy

Spire
Well Orion actually has H2H speed so Thor would drop, but none of this really matters because Odin is here so...

skyfather
Originally posted by Spire
Well Orion actually has H2H speed so Thor would drop, but none of this really matters because Odin is here so... why would thor go h2h,when he just godblasts him to death

Spire
Well, I'm ignoring that he would use it. Lol how you had to bring it up.

Still though, does it even connect?

Does he have the time to get into the stance while someone with superior speed is punching the hell out of his head?

Probably not until it becomes 2v1 but when that happens it wont matter.

quanchi112
I feel the same way about Quan if you stop quoting him i will stop quoting Mindset Wow. Leave me outta your posts then.

The Great Galen
Team 2, Odin and Thor's power can just be abosrbed out of them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Team 2, Odin and Thor's power can just be abosrbed out of them. Proof?

Enyalus
Odin solos.

skyfather
Team 2, Odin and Thor's power can just be abosrbed out of them. laughing out loud your a joke

quanchi112
Cool sig,skyfather.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 2, Odin and Thor's power can just be abosrbed out of them.

Galen you never cease to amaze me with your bullshit.

Nihilist
team 1

iceman24567
Team 1 but Thor is not >>>>>> Orion fully geared.

quanchi112
Team 1 but Thor is not >>>>>> Orion fully geared. How isn't he?

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
How isn't he?

Orion ~ Superman.

Orion fully geared >> Superman.

Thus..Orion fully geared should, at a minimum > Classic Thor.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Orion ~ Superman.

Thus..Orion fully geared should, at a minimum > Classic Thor. thumb up

quanchi112
Orion ~ Superman.

Thus..Orion fully geared should, at a minimum > Classic Thor. When has Orion beaten Superman anytime soon when fully geared to make that statement?

Superman only beat Thor because of his confusion and the fight was as close as could be especially when taking into account Superman's words after it concluded.

Nestical
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Galen you never cease to amaze me with your bullshit.

cosigned.team 1 & i do believe orion edges classic thor.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
When has Orion beaten Superman anytime soon when fully geared to make that statement?

Superman only beat Thor because of his confusion and the fight was as close as could be especially when taking into account Superman's words after it concluded.

Orion one-shot Superman in New Gods 300-and-something, IIRC. But hey, it's all irrelevant because Odin solos this. thumb up

iceman24567
It's funny how everybody agrees that Orion with full gear > Thor except a select few no expression.

Enyalus
It's funny how everybody agrees that Orion with full gear > Thor except a select few no expression.

It's funny how Odin solos. no expression

stick out tongue

iceman24567
It's funny how Odin solos. no expression

stick out tongue No it's not stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.