Afro and Kuma vs Mugen and Jin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
Sword fight!

A battle to the death between these sword masters. Word of Afro's appearance in the next village inspire Mugen to challenge him to a battle.

They meet in an alleway of a japanese village.

Along for the ride is Jin, who does battle with Afro's old friend Kuma when the fight starts to turn serious.

Who comes out on top?

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/BoriBam/03_mugejin.gif

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d122/19901408/afro003.jpg

ThunderGodEneru
Afro or Kuma solo.

OgreMan
Afro and Kuma are on another level.

BetaProxy
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Afro or Kuma solo.

Never watched Afro Samura going to watch in a couple days just because you seem so certain. I mean giving your logic Broly could beat Gogeta SSj4 but idk I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not a complete retard until I watch it.

Wei Phoenix
Afro or Kuma solo. Originally posted by OgreMan
Afro and Kuma are on another level.

Afro and Kuma tie one hand behind their backs and stomp Mugen and Jin. They are way faster, more precise and stronger.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by BetaProxy
I can't debate my arguments and am not very intelligent so I must resort to member bashing and insults on other's intelligence and logic comprehension despite being inferior in both regards to who I am bashing. Oh, and I am a closeted homosexual. Really? I would never have guessed.

BetaProxy
Really? I would never have guessed.

lol That was some epic fail man.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by BetaProxy
lol I am an epic fail man. I agree.

BetaProxy
Heh, I kinda feel sorry for you. I mean all you're doing is changing my quotes. At the end of the day it doesn't change anything about me. But you know what, at the end of the day you still have to look at yourself in the mirror and realize you're a bisexual. You may be comfortable with everyone knowing on the net, but im sure you're ashamed of it in rl.

Ban Mido
That man's my hero though =O. Like....seriously ಠ_ಠ

On topic though. I honestly don't see how Jin and Mugen could win this even though I favor them in this battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.