Skaar vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anti-Monitor
Who wins?

Spire
Does Skaar really have any feats that shows he can take Logan for a majority?

Hopefully all this Pak stuff will go away and be forgotten. Like permanently.

Trackz
Skaar should wreck wolverine

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Spire
Does Skaar really have any feats that shows he can take Logan for a majority?

Hopefully all this Pak stuff will go away and be forgotten. Like permanently.

Pak's Planet Hulk was awesome and his run on Incredible Hercules was pretty cool!

WWH was a bit "meh" but still was good.
He's great, in my oppinion.

I'm Bran
I haven't been reading Skaar, can someone explain what he can do?

Although I'm not looking forward to when Surfer appears...

jalek moye
I think it could go either way depending on how Skaar fights, but I think Wolverine would win more then lose.

Although does anyone know what his sword is made out of? wondering if it could block the claws

Lord Feron
Wolverine

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by jalek moye
I think it could go either way depending on how Skaar fights, but I think Wolverine would win more then lose.

Although does anyone know what his sword is made out of? wondering if it could block the claws

The sword he had before was broken the one he has now was the one Hulk had when he came back to earth banner gave it to him it's forged form that shadow metal.

Survivor19
In all their encounters Skaar has pounded him down. Well, it's not like Logan was fighting back though

jalek moye
Originally posted by Survivor19
In all their encounters Skaar has pounded him down. Well, it's not like Logan was fighting back though

yea he literally just stood there in origins. If he actually tried to fight him it would have went completely different, although maybe not in that book since they had ares one shot him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.