Voolvif Monn vs. Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistoFan
In a duel between Master Voolvif Monn and Asajj Ventress, who do you think would win? In case you don't know, Master Monn is the Shistavaven (wolfman) Jedi seen in star wars: clone wars. And I think we all know who Asajj Ventress is. Anyways, let me know what you think. Personally, I think we didn't get to see enough of Master Monn's skills in the TV Series, so I think he would win.

Lord Lucien
You can think he should win, but that doesn't make him the winner. His lack of shown skills makes him unknown and thankfully we've begun to develop some standards about them.

Red Nemesis
"e didn't get to see enough of Master Monn's skills in the TV Series" =/= "e would win".

Not knowing someone's skills doesn't translate to a victory on their part. Also, Asajj's skills are established to be above random Jedi, which at this point is all that Voolif amounts to.

That you think he'd win is great. You are wrong, but that doesn't change the fact that you think he would win. It should, and whether or not it does will determine how successful you are in other arguments.

Lord Lucien
We hope you enjoyed today's lecture as much as we did. Remember to read the chapter on applying logic in a confrontational setting and we'll see you next week. And always remember the universal truth: opinion=/=canon.

Slash_KMC
Except Lucas' opinion, which actually equals canon. Bye universal truth.

FistoFan
Okay I didn't mean because we haven't seen the full extent of his skills that he would win, despite the fact that it sounded like that because of the way I worded it. I meant we havent seen enough of his skills to know if he would win but I think he would well maybe not kill her but incapacitate her.

Lord Lucien
We understood the first time, but it's because we know jack about his skills that we can't say that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.