Captain Nazi vs The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I'm Bran
Thing is Pineapple version.

They fight in Poland.

Who wins?

UKR
Well from what I know Captain Nazi is up there in Captain Marvel's department so he should certainly have no trouble with Grimm.

SevenShackles
he breaks the thing into a pile of rocks =/ seriously cap.Nazi is way above him.

cloud102
Captain Nazi is certainly not way above Thing. He's mid tier on average. During the Golden Age/Silver he was treated as a coward most of the time and was defeated by Captain Marvel Jr.

The only time I know where he got respect was Villains United where he took out Black Adam colliding with each other. Gail Simone.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by cloud102
Captain Nazi is certainly not way above Thing. He's mid tier on average. During the Golden Age/Silver he was treated as a coward most of the time and was defeated by Captain Marvel Jr.

The only time I know where he got respect was Villains United where he took out Black Adam colliding with each other. Gail Simone.

i remember seeing him in the wonderwoman comics not that long ago and he held his own pretty well. he lost of course but still =/ honestly i see him having the advantage of flight and in strength. if he has a cowards impulse he can just keep his distance and beat the thing with random crap , push over a building. hit n run and all that crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.