DP Tyrant vs SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scuzz2.0
they fight on mars to the death! prime has his solar armor!
who wins

Slaanesh
SBP

skyfather
Tyrant ftw,sbp's armour tech based

Eel O'Brien
Prime. He'll be even stronger on Mars.

The armor's inconsequential.

Scuzz2.0
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien

The armor's inconsequential.

why would he be stronger on mars?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0

I think he may have gotten his planetary arrangements mixed up.

rotiart
Tyrant ftw. The red dust storms on mars would probably block the yellow sunlight needed to recharge sbp.
Tyrant uses his techpowers to depower the suit
Tyrant for the win!

Galan007
why would he be stronger on mars? He would be able to absorb solar radiation more readily there, due to atmospheric differences? kinda

But yeah, the suit is a very moot point.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
But yeah, the suit is a very moot point.

Which is why Tyrant wins, right Galan? big grin

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Which is why Tyrant wins, right Galan? big grin It depends if you thinks Prime could beat the combined efforts of BRB, Surfer, and Gladiator (as Tyrant did.) smile

Enyalus
It depends if you thinks Prime could beat the combined efforts of BRB, Surfer, and Gladiator (as Tyrant did.) smile

Probably. Probably not as easily, though. I'm inclined to still give Prime the edge, but his weakness (red sunlight) and the Power Cosmic sorta give me pause...which was why I hadn't said who I think would win.

Galan007
Probably. Probably not as easily, though. I'm inclined to still give Prime the edge, but his weakness (red sunlight) and the Power Cosmic sorta give me pause...which was why I hadn't said who I think would win. It would take on hell of an onslaught of red sun radiation to depower a fully powered Prime, me thinks.

I mean, when he was thrown into the speed force, he was kept under the light of a red sun for "years." Yet after he busted out, he was able to immediately start owning pert-near all of the earth's hereos again. And even then (when he was, for all intents and purposes, already at his weakest) Prime had to be flown directly through a red sun, and kept under it's light, just so he could finally be beaten.

Lord Feron
Good fight, not sure.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well lets not forget as well guys that he not only beat BRB, Surfer and Glads easily but also fought Thanos for imo what was going to be a victory by Thanos own words and then went on to fighting somebody more powerful then all of them in Galactus and had him beat. So, the question should really be could Prime do that and as easily? I have no problem with Prime beating BRB, Surfer and Glads pretty easily though. To me the difference is Tyrant and the Power Cosmic being used to weak Prime enough to take a majority .

iceman24567
How does Tyrant know primes weakness?

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
then went on to fighting somebody more powerful then all of them in Galactus and had him beat. none

KuRuPT Thanosi
Power Cosmic - Do need to see the scans of Surfer finding out Glads weakness upon them meeting?

KuRuPT Thanosi
none

You don't think Galactus is more powerful then BRB, Surfer, Glads or Thanos?

Galan007
You don't think Galactus is more powerful then BRB, Surfer, Glads or Thanos? Of course Galactus is >.

However, Tyrant (even fully powered) is not > Galactus.

iceman24567
Power Cosmic - Do need to see the scans of Surfer finding out Glads weakness upon them meeting? How about Tyrant doing something similar? eek!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
How about Tyrant doing something similar? eek!

Ooo that's right because Surfer is more adept at using the fraction of the power cosmic he was given, then somebody who has almost equal to the person bestowing that fraction on Surfer. Makes sense to me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Eel O'Brien

He would be able to absorb solar radiation more readily there, due to atmospheric differences? kinda

Thanks, Galan!

I think Prime could overpower him.

Unless they have changed it, exposure to red sun doesn't work on Prime while he's getting yellow sun. He would have to be taken out of yellow sun like in IC.

starlock
Dp Tyrant for the win

KuRuPT Thanosi
Of course Galactus is >.

However, Tyrant (even fully powered) is not > Galactus.

I agree he isn't greater then Galactus because at full power he lost. However, the battle did last for thousands of years so clearly they were near equals. Secondly, you would agree that it's still impressive that a DP Tyrant could have Galactus beat and needing help to win which was the only point I was making. He took on all of them and was doing very well something I'm not sure Prime could duplicate imo.

Bentley
Prime shit stomps him.

iceman24567
Ooo that's right because Surfer is more adept at using the fraction of the power cosmic he was given, then somebody who has almost equal to the person bestowing that fraction on Surfer. Makes sense to me roll eyes (sarcastic) Sarcasm barcasm the point stands Tyrant has never used the power cosmic to learn an opponents weakness so how can he do it in a forum battle? I give Prime the win since it's not proven fact that his weakness can be exploited by Tyrant.

Eel O'Brien

Actually, now that I think about it, the extra distance from the sun may counter the lesser atmosphere. So Prime probably wouldn't be any stronger.

So just forget that whole thing... whistling

Galan007
Unless they have changed it, exposure to red sun doesn't work on Prime while he's getting yellow sun. He would have to be taken out of yellow sun like in IC. thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sarcasm barcasm the point stands Tyrant has never used the power cosmic to learn an opponents weakness so how can he do it in a forum battle? I give Prime the win since it's not proven fact that his weakness can be exploited by Tyrant.

I see so your standing by the fact that somebody with a lesser amount and understand and ability along with power could do so but not somebody with more. I see now. So, you agree the power cosmic can and has been used in such a manner. However, since Tyrant who clearly has the PC and way more didn't show that on panel therefore he couldn't do it? laughing Thanks for the laugh Ice

iceman24567
Yes he doesn't have the feat to prove he can whats so funny about that because it's true and it turns your argument into fecal matter? Please don't troll just because Wally West has all of the speed force in him does it mean he can do everything Barry, Jay and Bart can do? No it doesn't. Just because Sodam Yat has the Ion force does it mean he can do what Kyle did? No. You are borderline trolling and not even trying to make a point anymore no expression.

quanchi112
It depends if you thinks Prime could beat the combined efforts of BRB, Surfer, and Gladiator (as Tyrant did.) smile Well,considering the fact it took Prime some time just to beat Ion I think even if he could it would take quite some time.

Originally posted by Bentley
Prime shit stomps him. Based on what exactly? He has never beaten anyone anywhere near as impressive as Tyrant by himself under normal circumstances.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Trolling LOL your a funny guy. The fact is it's a pretty good assumption that he would be able to do so and you haven't proved otherwise. The examples you used again don't mean they couldn't just that they didn't. Plus the main difference is those guys are around the same level while Tyrant is way way more power then Surfer with the PC and more of it. It's pretty simple math.

iceman24567
Trolling LOL your a funny guy. The fact is it's a pretty good assumption that he would be able to do so and you haven't proved otherwise. The examples you used again don't mean they couldn't just that they didn't. Plus the main difference is those guys are around the same level while Tyrant is way way more power then Surfer with the PC and more of it. It's pretty simple math. Wally with the whole Speed force is around the same level with the other Flashes? thumb down . Ion Sodam Yat is on the same level as Ion Kyle? thumb down . More power or not he does not have the feat so once again your argument isn't valid.

shokosugi
Prime beats *almost* anyone below Galactus level. get that through your greasy heads. Tyrant included.

iceman24567
Originally posted by shokosugi
Prime beats *almost* anyone below Galactus level. get that through your greasy heads. Tyrant included. laughing

KuRuPT Thanosi
Prime beats *almost* anyone below Galactus level. get that through your greasy heads. Tyrant included.

So, how far below Galactus is Tyrant? So, about equal to Galactus and having him pretty much beat at a DP level means SBP easily wins?

quanchi112
Prime beats *almost* anyone below Galactus level. get that through your greasy heads. Tyrant included. Who has he beaten then around Tyrant level under his normal powers?

shokosugi
Tyrant is like the Cute and Cudly miniature version of Galactus. laughing

Enyalus
Tyrant is like the Cute and Cudly miniature version of Galactus. laughing

Strangely enough, I agree.

Nihilist
Tyrant is like the Cute and Cudly miniature version of Galactus. laughing none

iceman24567
Strangely enough, I agree. I agree too then again Prime is the emo version of Superman who's balls haven't even dropped yet no expression

shokosugi
I agree too then again Prime is the emo version of Superman who's balls haven't even dropped yet no expression

laughing laughing laughing

KuRuPT Thanosi
Strangely enough, I agree.

That cute cuddly version was laying waste to high heralds, beating thanos and beating Galactus. Pretty good for cuddly type of guy stick out tongue

Scuzz2.0
it doesn't matter if tyrant can use the PC to find primes weakness or not!
tyrant is much more powerfull! prime will be destroyed!

Knowsbleed33
Tyrant wins.

DP Tyrant had Galactus on the ropes.

rotiart
Galactis said that when he was alone in the universe he created tyrant as his equal..
Galactus has never looked at gladiator and said my power cosmic tells me what your weak to kalibak!
Or taken hulk and drained the gamma radiation from him
But he created heralds... Who's powers are drops in a bucket compared to galactus... Do abc. Tyrant is galactus equal... Galactus can do anything his heralds can do.... Tyrant can at least tell what sbp weaknesses are....

Btw isn't there a forum rule that says something to the equivalent without need g the power cosmic...

Slaanesh
FP tyrant may win..but this version will get murdered by prime..

iceman24567
Sarcasm barcasm the point stands Tyrant has never used the power cosmic to learn an opponents weakness so how can he do it in a forum battle? I give Prime the win since it's not proven fact that his weakness can be exploited by Tyrant.

horrorwolf
Tyrant stops out Prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.