Darkdeid, SBP, Orion vs Thor, Mangog, Balder powered Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scuzz2.0
classic darkseid
orion with AF
SBP with armor

vs

current Thor
classic Mangog
Balder Destroyer

fight on an uninhabited planet with no BFR! bloodlust is on, who wins?

Slaanesh
team 1

Scuzz2.0
i think team 2 would take the majority

Enyalus
Team One.

Scuzz2.0
thor with odinforce would take DS, mangog could def take orion and the destroyer could at least stalemate SBP until they are done then it is 3 on 1!

Eel O'Brien
Team 1

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
classic darkseid
orion with AF
SBP with armor

vs

current Thor
classic Mangog
Balder Destroyer

fight on an uninhabited planet with no BFR! bloodlust is on, who wins?

DS can strip the Thor Force and mangog's power and combine it with his own, team 1 for the heavy majority.

iceman24567
Team 1

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
DS can strip the Thor Force and mangog's power and combine it with his own, team 1 for the heavy majority. When has he ever done this?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 1 imo

The Great Galen
Originally posted by quanchi112
When has he ever done this?

Seriously Quan....don't go down this road again.

quanchi112
Seriously Quan....don't go down this road again. Gds isn't applicable to current Ds.

The Great Galen
Yes it is, and it's always been something he can do anyways.

quanchi112
Yes it is, and it's always been something he can do anyways. This is classic Ds and alternate timelines aren't applicable here.

The Great Galen
Classic DS was when he was at his most powerful, sunddely feats performed by his weak self aren't applicable?

quanchi112
Classic DS was when he was at his most powerful, sunddely feats performed by his weak self aren't applicable? Yes,because it was a futuristic version that performed them.

If you have anything like this that was accomplished by current Ds feel free and let's discuss it.

The Great Galen
His futuristic self said he wasn't as powerful as his former self......do we need scans of Current thor flying 3 times FTY to know he can do it only because his classic iteration performed it.

guy222
team two

who stops mangog and the destroyer from team one?

quanchi112
His futuristic self said he wasn't as powerful as his former self......do we need scans of Current thor flying 3 times FTY to know he can do it only because his classic iteration performed it. That doesn't matter. Maybe his power wasn't up to pre crisis levels at the time it came out,but he exhibited much more power than classic seid has in countdown an din the superman/batman comic,hunter and prey,etc.

It is an alternate timeline thing so according to the rules it does not count here.

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
team two

who stops mangog and the destroyer from team one?

Thor took out a Balder-powered Destroyer pretty easily. I think Orion w/ AF could do it. Or Darkseid (maybe.)

I think SBP could keep Mangog busy. I'd give Mangog the edge in strength but not in much else.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by quanchi112
That doesn't matter. Maybe his power wasn't up to pre crisis levels at the time it came out,but he exhibited much more power than classic seid has in countdown an din the superman/batman comic,hunter and prey,etc.

It is an alternate timeline thing so according to the rules it does not count here.

eek!

Naija boy
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thor took out a Balder-powered Destroyer pretty easily. I think Orion w/ AF could do it. Or Darkseid (maybe.)

I think SBP could keep Mangog busy. I'd give Mangog the edge in strength but not in much else.

Dont take thor defeating the destroyer to lightly. He did easily shrugg off its disintegrator blast which in the past has actually killed thor so id say its an indication of the superiority of current thor to his classic version.

Badabing
Originally posted by Naija boy
Dont take thor defeating the destroyer to lightly. He did easily shrugg off its disintegrator blast which in the past has actually killed thor so id say its an indication of the superiority of current thor to his classic version. That's Thor's best feat since being reborn imo.

Mindset
Well he has only had 3 fights, counting Secret Invasion since reborn.

Iron Man, Super Skrull, and Destroyer

kgkg
what about rulk?

Naija boy
Originally posted by kgkg
what about rulk?

U just had to bring that up didnt u? stick out tongue

Mindset
Originally posted by kgkg
what about rulk? Never happened.

Scuzz2.0

streangth and heat vision what other offensive attacks does prime really have? superbreath? whats the not much else?

guy222

Thor had the Thor Power. I don't think the AF = that. Darkseid isn't harming the Destroyer

Prime vs Mangog. Mangog will stomp him

Knowsbleed33
Team 2. Team 1 doesn't have much for Mangog.

Enyalus
Thor had the Thor Power. I don't think the AF = that.

Yeah, I'd agree there definitely.

Prime vs Mangog. Mangog will stomp him

I'll not comment on this one. My memory on SA Mangog's fights with Thor and Odin are very, very fuzzy. lol

Enyalus
Originally posted by Badabing
That's Thor's best feat since being reborn imo.

Ah, I didn't see this before. He also beats Surtur in Thor #8. Odin was with him, but Odin didn't do anything, so credit goes to Thor for the win lol.

Nihilist
Ah, I didn't see this before. He also beats Surtur in Thor #8. Odin was with him, but Odin didn't do anything, so credit goes to Thor for the win lol. irrc wasnt that surtur's spirit kinda thing.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Nihilist
irrc wasnt that surtur's spirit kinda thing.

Not...really. Surtur was in the Netherworld. Just like Odin.

Nihilist
Not...really. Surtur was in the Netherworld. Just like Odin. it's not like its a full power surtur,seenig as they were only fighting physicaly and using swords

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.