Cyborg Superman and Brainiac 13 vs Team Marvel and DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
Cyborg Superman and Brainiac 13 get one month to prep and have 1,000 mark iv sentinels and 1,000 OMACS and 1,000 manhunters

vs

Superman
King Hulk
Firestorm
X man
Orion
Beta Ray Bill
Magneto
Dr. Light
Flash
Silver Surfer

Galan007
The Sentinel/OMAC/Manhunter squads alone could put a serious hurting on this team.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
The Sentinel/OMAC/Manhunter squads alone could put a serious hurting on this team. King Thor alone could prob destroy them all though

Badabing
Originally posted by Starscream M
King Thor alone could prob destroy them all though Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
Cyborg Superman and Brainiac 13 get one month to prep and have 1,000 mark iv sentinels and 1,000 OMACS and 1,000 manhunters

vs

Superman
King Hulk
Firestorm
X man
Orion
Beta Ray Bill
Magneto
Dr. Light
Flash
Silver Surfer Didn't see King Thor on the list.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Badabing
Didn't see King Thor on the list. oops...i misread king hulk embarrasment

Badabing
Originally posted by Starscream M
oops...i misread king hulk embarrasment So what are your thoughts on the match now?

Enyalus
Cyborg and B13 rapestomp.

...Those are my thoughts.

SumOfAllFear
The Sentinel/OMAC/Manhunter squads alone could put a serious hurting on this team.
couldnt superman just use hv and destroy most of the robots? didnt he once destroy an army of doomsdays with his hv? and could magneto and dr light seriously f up all the machines not to mention firestorm who could turn all the machines into jello or flash who could steal all their speed

Galan007
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
couldnt superman just use hv and destroy most of the robots? didnt he once destroy an army of doomsdays with his hv? and could magneto and dr light seriously f up all the machines not to mention firestorm who could turn all the machines into jello or flash who could steal all their speed If it were that easy for Superman to destroy these threats with HV, surely he would have done so when he's faced them in the past.

Magneto has the potential to be a threat, but imo sheer numbers/powers would overwhelm him - and Dr. light is of no consequence.

Yes, Firestorm can, and has, transmuted OMACs in the past. However, he's only done so to 1-2 OMACs at a time - not thousands.

Lord Feron
If it were that easy for Superman to destroy these threats with HV, surely he would have done so when he's faced them in the past.

Magneto has the potential to be a threat, but imo sheer numbers/powers would overwhelm him - and Dr. light is of no consequence.

Yes, Firestorm can, and has, transmuted OMACs in the past. However, he's only done so to 1-2 OMACs at a time - not thousands.

Ar ethe IV sentinels the ones that can negate Mag's powers? I forgot. Or were those Sentinel Primes?

Anyway Firestorm and SS together would but a tranmutation hell for the robots. SS will teach Firestomr how it's done wink .

As for the prepping... not sure. I wouldn't put it past them to clench a win here. Not sure though...

Galan007
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Ar ethe IV sentinels the ones that can negate Mag's powers? I forgot. Or were those Sentinel Primes? Dunno.

SS will teach Firestomr how it's done wink .facepalm

As for the prepping... not sure. I wouldn't put it past them to clench a win here. Not sure though... Ohh the Henshaw/B-13 team certainly take this, imo. All I'm saying is that the cronies they've been giving here (ie. Sentinels/OMACS/Manhunters) could do some serious damage to the other team.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Isn't Brainiac 13, the one who was capable of matching Imperiex etc.?

Or did I get the versions confused?

Galan007
^ thumb up

iceman24567
Brainiac 13 was pretty uber.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear

vs

Superman
King Hulk
Firestorm
X man
Orion
Beta Ray Bill
Magneto
Dr. Light
Flash
Silver Surfer that is a massive force of powerful troops to deal with..... shit.

well... ok, superman and the dc guys know all about who these guys are.

- surfer telepathically contacts reed richards and flash and x-man go into a portal created by beta ray that goes to the baxter building.

- using x-man as a medium, flash creates as many negative zone projectors as possible.

- once they return, magneto can surround the team in a powerful force field made even stronger with silver surfer and x-man reinforcing it.

- within the one way field they can blast as many troops transporting them to the negative zone as possible and superman's heat vision among other blasts from the team, at the same time norrin can create ping-pong ball sized singularities that magneto, and x-man pull troops into.

- if magneto gets tired, beta ray can use stormbreaker to feed him electromagnetic energies.

big grin

Bouboumaster
Surfer dial "1" on his IPhone. Galactus come, and settle this with a "Herald... My Rage!"

Nah, seriously, team 2 loose hard, lol

Raoul
which doctor light is it?

Lord Feron
Dunno.

facepalm

Ohh the Henshaw/B-13 team certainly take this, imo. All I'm saying is that the cronies they've been giving here (ie. Sentinels/OMACS/Manhunters) could do some serious damage to the other team.

No didn't like the jab at firestorm? stick out tongue Just messing around... but seriously... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.