5 on 5 Team War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
Silver Surfer, Thor, Iron Man, Spiderman & The Hulk
vs
Superman, Captain Marvel, Flash, Green Latern & Batman

Bouboumaster
Split, it can go either ways.

Surfer beat Sups senseless, Thor / Captain Marvel is a push-over (with Thor winning, tough), Green Lanter destroy the poor Tony, Hulk over Flash (In my opinion) and Spider-Man over Batman.

Surfer go against GL, and Hulk against Captain Marvel, with Thor. The duo come after the GL, if Surfer didn't already completed the work.
Marvel ftw.

Or

Captain Marvel and Surfer is a push-over (Surfer winning), Sups and Thor is a push-over (with Thor winning), Green Lanter still wtfpwn Tony, Hulk on Flash and Spidey over Batman.

GL quickly bfr Hulk and Spidey and help either Sups or Captain Marvel. After that, 3 on 1 on the other, and DC win.

It's a good match, and it's all about the match-up.

iceman24567
Spidey, Batman and Hulk die or get bfred. This match really comes down to Silver Surfer, Thor and Iron Man vs Superman, Captain Marvel, Flash and Green Lantern and i think team two would take this.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by iceman24567
Spidey, Batman and Hulk die or get bfred. This match really comes down to Silver Surfer, Thor and Iron Man vs Superman, Captain Marvel, Flash and Green Lantern and i think team two would take this.

How would flash not being bfr'd?

Spire
Team 2 wins because its ends up ultimately 3 v 2 in DC's favor.

At some point Batman and Spiderman die. Ironman probably dies too, but either way he is screwed.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
How would flash not being bfr'd? How would they bfr him exactly?

Spire
How would flash not being bfr'd?

I don't see Team 1 really getting the opportunity.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Spire
I don't see Team 1 really getting the opportunity. Thats what i was getting at a simple throw would be almost impossible.

Lord Feron
Team 2 FTW

Bouboumaster
Thats what i was getting at a simple throw would be almost impossible.

Surfer could probably do it

iceman24567
Surfer could probably do it How though it's not easy to bfr somebody that can run at the speed of light worm hole? Maybe...

Naija boy
Originally posted by American Dragon
vs

Hmm this might depend on matchups tho i see team two as having the overall edge.

Bouboumaster
How though it's not easy to bfr somebody that can run at the speed of light worm hole? Maybe...

That's a fact.

I think the GL would be the best to bfr Hulk.

iceman24567
That's a fact.

I think the GL would be the best to bfr Hulk. Nah it's a maybe i can try to find the scan of Flash out running the pull of a vortex/worm hole.

Eel O'Brien
Team 2 FTW.

Team one has a few too many weak links. Usually matches involving SS and Supes tend to favor Surfer's side. But in this case, Team 2 has enough heavy hitters to keep Surfer's weakness exploitation away from Supes.

guy222
marvel

supremthor
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Team 2 FTW.

Team one has a few too many weak links. Usually matches involving SS and Supes tend to favor Surfer's side. But in this case, Team 2 has enough heavy hitters to keep Surfer's weakness exploitation away from Supes.

what he said

Nihilist
team 2.

due mainly to spiderman and iron man being weak links

Enyalus
How though it's not easy to bfr somebody that can run at the speed of light worm hole? Maybe...

One of the Shadow Cabinet people recently stopped Dr. Light while she was going at light speed, by producing somekind of photonic glue or some other crappily explained shit. Surfer could do similar to Flash, then BFR.

I'm leaning towards team two just slightly, but would really like to know which Green Lantern we're using.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
One of the Shadow Cabinet people recently stopped Dr. Light while she was going at light speed, by producing somekind of photonic glue or some other crappily explained shit. Surfer could do similar to Flash, then BFR.

I'm leaning towards team two just slightly, but would really like to know which Green Lantern we're using. Yeah i know its a possibility and I'm a Flash fanboy.

Enyalus
Yeah i know its a possibility and I'm a Flash fanboy.

Me, too. Wally is da shiite...except now that he has kids. He's become a bit less cool. erm

Raoul

I'm leaning towards team two just slightly, but would really like to know which Green Lantern we're using.

typical mcduffie messing with people he doesn't know crap about. i know it's only kimiyo hoshi, but some of us like her to be at least a little consistently written when she is used...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
typical mcduffie messing with people he doesn't know crap about. i know it's only kimiyo hoshi, but some of us like her to be at least a little consistently written when she is used...

Who does he blow to keep himself employed?

iceman24567
Who does he blow to keep himself employed? Obama!!

Enyalus
Obama!!

Oh my god...go roll a blunt and chill in your bed for a while or something. Mindset'll join you shortly.

iceman24567
Oh my god...go roll a blunt and chill in your bed for a while or something. Mindset'll join you shortly. thumb up

Raoul
Who does he blow to keep himself employed?

didio.

i know kimiyo is obscure, but dammit, is nothing sacred?

first he gets rid of hal. then he doesnt use wally for several issues. then he dumps red tornado. now he's abusing kimiyo.

that list is over a year old. i haven't even made the few updates yet. mcduffie should stop. now.

Enyalus
that list is over a year old. i haven't even made the few updates yet. mcduffie should stop. now.

I wanted to rip my JLA issue when I read the dialogue between Icon and Superman, where Icon hurt his hand punching Kal...WTH.

Raoul
I wanted to rip my JLA issue when I read the dialogue between Icon and Superman, where Icon hurt his hand punching Kal...WTH.

are you mcduffie? or are you just guilty by assocation? uhuh

iceman24567
I wanted to rip my JLA issue when I read the dialogue between Icon and Superman, where Icon hurt his hand punching Kal...WTH. Yeah Icon should have punched his head off or atleast mess up his hair or a black eye or something laughing

xJLxKing
I go with team 2. SS and Thor can't hold, Flash, Superman, and CM easily.

kgkg
Marvel has some weak links DC FTW

Spire
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I go with team 2. SS and Thor can't hold, Flash, Superman, and CM easily.

Where did Lantern go?

Juk3n
spider-man, batman and quite soon after Ironman all go down, with that said, DC have the numbers, nod to surfers cosmic awareness though

close, id go with dc though

It's Face
vs

Sliver Surfer vs. Superman = SS

Thor vs. Cm = Thor

The Hulk vs. Green Lantern = Lantern

Spiderman vs. Flash = flash

Ironman vs. Batman = Ironman

so then round 2

Silver Surfer vs. Green Lantern = SS

Thor vs. Flash = Thor

Ironman just sits back to watch.

Enyalus
are you mcduffie? or are you just guilty by assocation? uhuh

Damn, you clever Irishman, you.

American Dragon
I think Marvel could win because remember in the comic book crossoveers from 1996 where Thor beat Captain Marvel and Silver Surfer beat the Green Latern but Superman did beat the Hulk and never countout Iron Man, he is not called the army of one for nothing. Batman gets beat by Spiderman. So that would lead to and a 4 on 2. Then Silver Surfer and Thor would double team Superman to take him out and the the Flash gets beat by Spiderman and Iron Man. So Marvel would get the victory.

Enyalus
I think Marvel could win because remember in the comic book crossoveers from 1996 where Thor beat Captain Marvel and Silver Surfer beat the Green Latern but Superman did beat the Hulk and never countout Iron Man, he is not called the army of one for nothing. Batman gets beat by Spiderman. So that would lead to and a 4 on 2. Then Silver Surfer and Thor would double team Superman to take him out and the the Flash gets beat by Spiderman and Iron Man. So Marvel would get the victory.

Yeah, that was DC vs. Marvel, but was non-canon. Meaning the feats in them don't actually count. Which I think is a shame, because besides Wolverine cutting Thanos, it's about how I would expect a lot of the fights to go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.