What's worse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Constipation or the Squirts? smile

kodak
what a shitty thread.

Rogue Jedi
Literally haermm

The Red
They both cause death if not treated. mmm With constipation, you get cramps which are manageable and the squirts cause a mess. I'm going to have to say squirts.

Mairuzu
What's worse?

This thread
battle of the sneakers
26 things you like a-z
hoodies
or say something to your pet here thread?

personally i choose the last one

Rogue Jedi
I'll take the squirts, at least I wouldnt be full of shit.

The Red
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I'll take the squirts, at least I wouldnt be full of shit. It is nice to scare people out of a public bathroom when you have them. haermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Red
It is nice to scare people out of a public bathroom when you have them. haermm Especially when it's so bad it's like turning on tap smile

gefallen_engel
why johnny why? laughing out loud

AC/DC'S_LVR
whats worse?
being fondled by RJ
or talking about shit?

gefallen_engel
thats a tough one there hanuts

steverules_2
The first one ha-son Thats one drunken night I wish I could forget

AC/DC'S_LVR
labotamy anyone? awecreep

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
whats worse?
being fondled by RJ
or talking about shit? shaddap and pull my finger.

AC/DC'S_LVR
shaddap and pull my finger.
put your dick away

Sanctuary
Ugh. ermm

Rogue Jedi
put your dick away No worries, its in the vault haermm

AC/DC'S_LVR
No worries, its in the vault haermm
better be sly

Rogue Jedi
better be sly Nap? Just saying.

AC/DC'S_LVR
no thanks
big grin

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Sanctuary
Ugh. ermm

steverules_2
Well...at least this sex chat site was free smile

Rogue Jedi
wanker

steverules_2

Rogue Jedi
I love your avy

GCG
puttung salt on a slug- for the slug

Rogue Jedi
**** the slug

AC/DC'S_LVR
**** the slug
you would awehuhp

GCG
its a hermaphrodite; it ****s itself

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by GCG
its a hermaphrodite; it ****s itself
like RJ 131

GCG
ouch

Rogue Jedi
like RJ 131 Look out now haermm

steverules_2
I love your avy

I like it to...bewbz ftw

gefallen_engel
shaddap and pull my finger.

hell no!!

Rogue Jedi
too late.................................

gefallen_engel
damn you!!!!

Mywi
http://www.pspcrazy.com/images/news/image/FacePalm_picard.jpg

lord xyz
Constipation or the Squirts? smile By the squirts do you mean diarrhoea, or uncontrollable female ejaculation?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by lord xyz
By the squirts do you mean diarrhoea, or uncontrollable female ejaculation?

I think he means diarrhea

AC/DC'S_LVR
By the squirts do you mean diarrhoea, or uncontrollable female ejaculation?
probably the ladder since its RJ

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sanctuary
Ugh. ermm

I know, I wish RJ would have more class.

gefallen_engel
laughing out loud

Selphie
Constipation by far.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Selphie
Constipation by far.

I agree. It's just too uncomfortable.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I know, I wish RJ would have more class. Pffffft, you do NOT haermm

By the squirts do you mean diarrhoea, or uncontrollable female ejaculation? big grin *bows deeply*

probably the ladder since its RJ You mean LATTER? crylaugh

Mairuzu
It also depends on your current location

ill take constipation if im at a movie over the squirts

ill take squirts if im at home.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Pffffft, you do NOT haermm

big grin *bows deeply*

You mean LATTER? crylaugh
whateves
you know its true

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
It also depends on your current location

ill take constipation if im at a movie over the squirts

ill take squirts if im at home. Hell yeah. Excellent point. I had the runs at work a while back and a fart turned into a....................something else. embarrasment

steverules_2
Hell yeah. Excellent point. I had the runs at work a while back and a fart turned into a....................something else. embarrasment

What did you end up doing? sly

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
What did you end up doing? sly I threw the undies away and finished the shift commando. embarrasment

steverules_2
What is your job?

Rogue Jedi
Night Auditor, La Quinta inns and suites.

steverules_2
Well...least no one knew you...did that whilst on your shift smile

Rogue Jedi
Graveyard shift, no one around.

steverules_2
Thats lucky

Rogue Jedi
Silver lining?

steverules_2
Could be

Rogue Jedi
No, it was just gross haermm

AC/DC'S_LVR
whats worse?
RJ
or Pedobear?

steverules_2
No, it was just gross haermm

lol I'm reminded of Dumb and Dumber, laxative scene

Rogue Jedi
whats worse?
RJ
or Pedobear? your attitude.

AC/DC'S_LVR
im just havin a little fun
awesome

steverules_2
You sure do seem to have a 'little fun' with RJ alot

Rogue Jedi
im just havin a little fun
awesome wanker

dadudemon
Pffffft, you do NOT haermm crylaugh

I most certainly do.

I find it rather gross that you're talking about fecal matter. That's just classless.

AC/DC'S_LVR
no one can help that RJ looks like a pedo and its too easy to poke fun at

Rogue Jedi
no one can help that RJ looks like a pedo and its too easy to poke fun at wanker Be original, man.

dadudemon
wanker Be original, man.

Okay.

My post.

I most certainly do.

I find it rather gross that you're talking about fecal matter. That's just classless.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

steverules_2
fecal haermm dur

Rogue Jedi
yes

steverules_2
Doesn't get any better

gefallen_engel
laughing out loud

Disturbed Angel
no one can help that RJ looks like a pedo and its too easy to poke fun at
Yeah, he must be a pedo, because I'm SO much younger and more immature than you are. rolleyes1

I go around insulting people I know nothing about. That's right.

And oh YEAH, the key point: I'm not with RJ because I want to be- he kidnapped me and raped my underage ass.

Right?

Yeah I think not.

So shut up.

Kelly_Bean
The squirts, definately.

Constipation, you just can't crap at all. Squirts...you poop like pee, lol. And it even hurts if you have to do it enough..singes your arse hole.

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud poopee laughing out loud

Ahsoka Tano
Rather have diarrhea.

Wittig
Originally posted by Mairuzu
What's worse?

This thread
battle of the sneakers
26 things you like a-z
hoodies
or say something to your pet here thread?

personally i choose the last one All of the above.

Bardock42
Cancer.

Wittig
Originally posted by Bardock42
Cancer. War

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
The squirts, definately.

Constipation, you just can't crap at all. Squirts...you poop like pee, lol. And it even hurts if you have to do it enough..singes your arse hole.

hanuts

I have to agree with that

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh you got the squirts!!!

bogen
what kelly said.
Squirts are just mean and ill spirited.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah that raw ******* is a bummer.

Scythe
Neither, having either one quietly is harder.

put your dick away

Hahaha.

Rogue Jedi
wanker

Scythe
Having constipation or the squirts quietly is not a big deal?

wanker

put your dick away

Rogue Jedi
I misread, I thought you said neither were bad.

And wishful thinking on her part.

Scythe
I misread, I thought you said neither were bad.

And wishful thinking on her part.

Yeah, from what I've been through, public places are the worse for having squirts or trouble shitting.

I'm sure.

Rogue Jedi
I'd sooner be constpitated say, at work, than have the runs.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
Yeah, he must be a pedo, because I'm SO much younger and more immature than you are. rolleyes1

I go around insulting people I know nothing about. That's right.

And oh YEAH, the key point: I'm not with RJ because I want to be- he kidnapped me and raped my underage ass.

Right?

Yeah I think not.

So shut up.

Actually he said that RJ looks like a pedo. Not that he is one for dating you. Which would be ridiculous, since you are 19...and children are generally not 19.

yes

Rogue Jedi
Actually he said that RJ looks like a pedo. Not that he is one for dating you. Which would be ridiculous, since you are 19...and children are generally not 19.

yes Actually "he" is a she, at least "her" profile says so. And sometimes I question whether "she" has the IQ of a newborn testicle.

Bardock42
Actually "he" is a she, at least "her" profile says so. And sometimes I question whether "she" has the IQ of a newborn testicle.

Well, it was a bit odd to suddenly go off on you...(though your pictures are pretty funny, no offense no expression). Does she have some further problem with you?

Rogue Jedi
Well, it was a bit odd to suddenly go off on you...(though your pictures are pretty funny, no offense no expression). Does she have some further problem with you? Dunno dont care, and sure they are............I lost interest haermm

Want some pancakes?

Bardock42
No, I want to talk about your pictures mhm

Rogue Jedi
What about them? When someone is my friend, they say I am handsome. If they are neutral, they say I look regular. When they have some kind of issue with me, they say I look funny. I've gotten reviews ranging from hot as hell, to funny looking, to a pedo lookalike.

Doesn't matter to me, I am quite happy with my appearance.

NOW can I eat my pancakes?

Bardock42
What about them? When someone is my friend, they say I am handsome. If they are neutral, they say I look regular. When they have some kind of issue with me, they say I look funny. I've gotten reviews ranging from hot as hell, to funny looking, to a pedo lookalike.

Doesn't matter to me, I am quite happy with my appearance.

NOW can I eat my pancakes?

NO, NO PANCAKES FOR YOU!!!

Rogue Jedi
NO, NO PANCAKES FOR YOU!!! Too late. I squished them, crepes FTW. Ricky Bobby loves the crepes.

Innit funny how someone's personal opinion of you affects how they judge your physical looks? Like if I knew Halle Berry was a total c*nt, I'd still acknowledge she is an attractive c*nt.

Bardock42
Too late. I squished them, crepes FTW. Ricky Bobby loves the crepes.

Innit funny how someone's personal opinion of you affects how they judge your physical looks? Like if I knew Halle Berry was a total c*nt, I'd still acknowledge she is an attractive c*nt.

I don't find Halle Berry very attractive. Also, why you suddenly want to talk about pictures again? What the f**k?

Rogue Jedi
I don't find Halle Berry very attractive. Also, why you suddenly want to talk about pictures again? What the f**k? Oh no you don't, you fruity Kraut bastard, YOU brought up pics. wink

BTW.....The knee bone is connected to the...thigh bone.

Bardock42
Oh no you don't, you fruity Kraut bastard, YOU brought up pics. wink

BTW.....The knee bone is connected to the...thigh bone.

No, I was talking 'bout pancakes after you said you wanted to drop it. Then you brought it up again...

But, on that topic, I don't know if it affects how we view the pictures of others, or what we tell them. I mean, if someone likes someone a lot they would probably be very nice no matter how the person looks, while if someone hates someone they might be dicks about it, even if the person is, in their opinion, pretty.

Rogue Jedi
No, I was talking 'bout pancakes after you said you wanted to drop it. Then you brought it up again...

But, on that topic, I don't know if it affects how we view the pictures of others, or what we tell them. I mean, if someone likes someone a lot they would probably be very nice no matter how the person looks, while if someone hates someone they might be dicks about it, even if the person is, in their opinion, pretty. You're so ****ing hot. Like the fires of hell.

Bardock42
You're so ****ing hot. Like the fires of hell.

Gay.

Disturbed Angel

yes
Yes, funnily enough, I noticed that. But these pedo jokes have been rubbing me the wrong way for some time now. So I cracked. So sue me.

Some of them, though, say he is a pedo for dating me, so let's say my response is for ALL of them and I hope they all see it.

And I'll be 20 in less than 2 months.

But I must say, thank you. messed

dadudemon
Yes, funnily enough, I noticed that. But these pedo jokes have been rubbing me the wrong way for some time now. So I cracked. So sue me.

Some of them, though, say he is a pedo for dating me, so let's say my response is for ALL of them and I hope they all see it.

Indeed.

I don't think that others don't realize that they are calling you an idiot, indirectly, by calling RJ a pedo. (Meaning that you are stupid enough to fall for a pedo.) You are far from an idiot. I hope RJ doesn't take offense, but I think you are smarter than he is and...well...let's just say he isn't wearing the pants in your relationship either. lol

Now back to the thread.

Yeah, RJ, you are sooo immature for talking about poop. VERY immature. What's next, you'll start talking about farts? HA!

Leo.M

You'll almost be as old as me. laughcry

I say the runs is worse. messed

Rogue Jedi
Bewbz.

UKR
Constipation or the Squirts? smile

The squirts. Constipation is actually good because you can't shit yourself. When I was a teenager I used to take giant dumps. Just friggin' huge. Nowadays I only get little shits at many intervals instead of one big turd once/day.

Know what I miss? That incredible sensation of relief and enjoyment I used to get just after taking that huge dump. It's even more amazing than a really good wank.

Rogue Jedi
Well there it is then.

Disturbed Angel
Indeed.

I don't think that others don't realize that they are calling you an idiot, indirectly, by calling RJ a pedo. (Meaning that you are stupid enough to fall for a pedo.) You are far from an idiot. I hope RJ doesn't take offense, but I think you are smarter than he is and...well...let's just say he isn't wearing the pants in your relationship either. lol
Exactly. They are insulting me as much as they are him.

And thank you VERY much, dudemon. laughcry

Bardock42
Indeed.

Now back to the thread.

Yeah, RJ, you are sooo immature for talking about poop. VERY immature. What's next, you'll start talking about farts? HA!

Actually, that's not really implied. A pedo can be a very smart, funny, lovable person, and someone is not necessarily dumb for dating them.

I don't think one can sue you for that, but I'll give my lawyers a call...just in case...you are rich, right?

Rogue Jedi
Yeah she's my sugar momma yes

dadudemon
Actually, that's not really implied. A pedo can be a very smart, funny, lovable person, and someone is not necessarily dumb for dating them.

You're right. OMG!

Why didn't I realize this. I guess we can date each other!

look at me...I r sooo clevar!

Disturbed Angel
...you are rich, right?
If only.

Bardock42
You're right. OMG!

Why didn't I realize this. I guess we can date each other!

look at me...I r sooo clevar! We can date, but we can hardly marry.

dadudemon
We can date, but we can hardly marry.

I'm Mormon. We can work around the marriage thing. naughty

Bardock42
I'm Mormon. We can work around the marriage thing. naughty

Is polygamy a one way street to mormons? I mean...just multiple women or also multiple men?

Cause if the latter, we are game, bro.

gefallen_engel
Indeed.

Now back to the thread.

when doesnt he talk about farts? laughing out loud

dadudemon
Is polygamy a one way street to mormons? I mean...just multiple women or also multiple men?

Cause if the latter, we are game, bro.

LOL

I have no idea. Supposedly God works that out during the millennium. However, we do teach that bad husbands will have their wives given away to men who will treat them right, during the millennium, of course. (That's supposed to curb men from verbally and physically abusing their wives, I think.)

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
when doesnt he talk about farts? laughing out loud

I dunno. But I don't want it to stop. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

Bardock42
LOL

I have no idea. Supposedly God works that out during the millennium. However, we do teach that bad husbands will have their wives given away to men who will treat them right, during the millennium, of course. (That's supposed to curb men from verbally and physically abusing their wives, I think.)

I guess it is a good way if you have actually faithful people...and not only guys that want to **** many guys...as you probably do.

****, I think I deleted my Louis Theroux thing on polygamy...or maybe I am confusing two documentaries...

dadudemon
I guess it is a good way if you have actually faithful people...and not only guys that want to **** many guys...as you probably do.

****, I think I deleted my Louis Theroux thing on polygamy...or maybe I am confusing two documentaries...

You are correct. I finally willed myself gay. I'll be slapping Sarah's strap-on out of the way and replacing it with my own recipe at the moment you least expect it! AHA!

Bardock42
You are correct. I finally willed myself gay. I'll be slapping Sarah's strap-on out of the way and replacing it with my own recipe at the moment you least expect it! AHA! Dude, Sarah's strap on is about three times the size of your penis....yes...it is 4 inches long!!!

dadudemon
Dude, Sarah's strap on is about three times the size of your penis....yes...it is 4 inches long!!!

My dick may be 1 and a third inches long, but it is 10 inches around.

AHA!

I will turn you into goatse part II!

Bardock42
My dick may be 1 and a third inches long, but it is 10 inches around.

AHA!

I will turn you into goatse part II!

Dude, have you seen me? My crack alone runs 5 inches deep no expression

dadudemon
Dude, have you seen me? My crack alone runs 5 inches deep no expression

No.

I have never seen you, or you crack. You sick bastard. no expression

I haven't even seen Sarah's strap-on, either. no expression

On another note, do you have good personal hygiene? I hate shitty smelling ass.

Bardock42
No.

I have never seen you, or you crack. You sick bastard. no expression

I haven't even seen Sarah's strap-on, either. no expression

On another note, do you have good personal hygiene? I hate shitty smelling ass.

I am just comtemplating which I'd prefer, not being ****ed in the ass or having you deal with my shitty smelling ass....

It's a real ****ing dilemma, dude.

dadudemon
I am just comtemplating which I'd prefer, not being ****ed in the ass or having you deal with my shitty smelling ass....

It's a real ****ing dilemma, dude.

That's.......

kind of ****ed up in a gross ****ed up kind of way. lol

Bardock42
That's.......

kind of ****ed up in a gross ****ed up kind of way. lol

No doubt.

Oh, on topic..."rape".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.