Looking for TV movie title

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ny1st
Trying to find a movie that was on TV in either the late 60's or early 70's and may have come out around Christmas time. It was set in NY and was about an africian-american family who lived in poverty. It dealt with a boy who found a cat. I think either the boy or the cat was named TJ. He had to hide it from his mother because they didn't have any money and he used to sneak it food. In the end the cat ended up getting hit by a car. If anyone has any idea, please let me know. Thanks

Dexx
no ideea..sounds pretty sad..i hate animal injuring..even though fictional

ny1st
It was very sad, but also very heart warming too the way the boy took care of the cat.

Thanks!

ToMacco
That was before my time. Sorry.

Drover
I'm writing an article about my favorite Christmas TV shows and movies and I'm researching TJ. I loved that movie. I hope I can find some info on it. The network showed it one year and repeaed it the next year and maybe one more year and I never saw it again.

I'll never forget his grandma asking "TJ, what you want for Christmas this year?"

"Iwant me this cat I found."

roundisfunny
No wonder it took me so long to find it! It's not TJ, it's "J.T." (1969)!

ny1st
I'm so glad that you found the correct title to this movie. I also saw the other posting on where to find it. I plan on contacting them right away.

Jackie Malfoy
That was before my time too!lol!Anyway I really have no idea what movie that is!Sorry!JM

Cinemaddiction
Answered. Sayonara.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.