V.I.N.CENT vs R2D2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Death match.

On board the deserted but fully powered Cygnus which sits on the event horizon of a black hole.

No side has backup.

Both droids start the battle in immaculate condition, R2 has all his modifications that Anakin gave him.

Impediment
Heh. I haven't watched The Black Hole since I was 6. Cheestastic film.

BTW, it's V.I.N.CENT. ("Vital Information Necessary CENTtralized"wink

R2 shocks V.I.N.CENT and then they go and torment 3PO.

Sadako of Girth
I recommend a rewatch.

(Good point on the V.I.N.CENT nameage btw)
It still holds up as viable yet cheesy entertainment. Cool soundtrack and that bizarre ending.

Would R2 be able to cope with V.I.N.CENT's lasers...?

Rogue Jedi
VIN pwns here. Lasers and mobility.

dadudemon
R2D2 sticks his thing in Vinchenzo and then screams is woooooooOOOOOOOoooo.

But, yeah, R2D2 gets his as raped. Unless you want to include into the equation that R2D2 has retarded luck. I mean, think about all the things R2D2 put his shit on the line for. He got soooo lucky many many times. R2D2 might be lucky enough to get to a console and reprogram Vincy before Vincy is lucky enough to hit R2D2.

But that is baseless speculation.

Are we going to give R2 his retard luck in this? If not, Vince pwns the shit out of R2 like no one's business. (Vince was scary to me when I was like....5.)

Rogue Jedi
VIN was the shiz. What was the name of that one like him with the Texas accent?

Sadako of Girth
Old Bob. big grin

Poor sod was trashed at some point prior to the movie by Maximillian.
He went out like a trooper. His death scene was still a sad moment all these years on and despite the cheese.

Yeah R2 d2 better have his luck, just to make it more interesting.

*Bows head in reverance*
'For it is the way of McClane'.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Old Bob. big grin

Poor sod was trashed at some point prior to the movie by Maximillian.
He went out like a trooper. His death scene was still a sad moment all these years on and despite the cheese.

Yeah R2 d2 better have his luck, just to make it more interesting.

*Bows head in reverance*
'For it is the way of McClane'. Yeah, Bob. I remember him being killed by one of those maroon robots.

Sadako of Girth
Thats right, he went out on his shield though. smile

Rogue Jedi
Dude I was scared shitless as a child when I saw Maximillian. My dad bought me the action figure and I never touched it.

Sadako of Girth
Awesome bucket headed fear second only to Vader. imo

Even counting ED-209.

Rogue Jedi
I'll go out on a limb and say that the blasters they used in The Black Hole PWN.

Sadako of Girth
I was giving this some thought in regards to what R2 could do.

Well he can can fly over short distances, Shoot oil in V.I.N.CENT's optic sensors, use that zapper at close range... and recently we saw him headbutting that dodgy astromech from Clone Wars and he used some interesting tactics in that clash.
How could R2 nullify the Laser threat though...?

Rogue Jedi
He couldn't, VIN is a ****ing deadeye.

LOL at R2 doing a bukkake on VIN haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.